~The world wide Ringing ears phenomenon~

calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
11/25/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~The world wide Ringing ears phenomenon~
I read somewhere that this has to do with earths magnetic field along with magnetic storms. And yes it is constant - louder during flares and CMEs.
 Quoting: Alexander

Drunvalo Melchizedek said that on Coast to coast the other night.

I don't buy it. He is nothing but doom and gloom.
 Quoting: calin

Drunvalo is gloom and doom?

laugh

you don't listen very well! are your ears ringing too loud?
 Quoting: Deej

I just heard him interviewed on Coast to Coast again the other night. He is doom and gloom.

I actually listen too closely.Listening doesn't mean I have to accept everything he says. One should Question everything... even religions and other person's beliefs and statements about "facts"

I also test his consciousness level from time to time. It is no higher than mine. That is very telling. I could go into it but I don't feel like it right now. He has his followers and that is just fine by me.
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
synchro

User ID: 26075396
United States
11/25/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
For me the major ringing comes and goes and changes frequency often. I hear it primarily in the left ear.

I've noticed that if my pillow has bunched up while sleeping and presses too hard on the ears it can make the ringing worse.
calin

United States
11/25/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Neurons, trying to compensate for loss of an external signal, fire to produce sound that doesn't exist in tinnitus patients, just like neurons send pain signals to someone who has lost a limb," Rauschecker says. "What both people have in common is that they have lost the feedback loops that stop these signals from reaching consciousness."

Tinnitus can be caused by damage to hair cells from a loud noise or from neurotoxicity from medications, he says, but more often than not, it is associated with hearing loss in some frequencies that commonly occurs as people grow older. And given that the world is becoming noisier and the population is aging in the U.S., incidence of tinnitus, which is already the most common auditory disorder in humans, is expected to increase even more, researchers say.

Adding to that increase are the rapidly mounting cases of tinnitus in soldiers due to loud explosions, Rauschecker says. "According to the Veterans Administration, tinnitus and post-traumatic stress disorder are the leading medical complaints," he says.

"This circuit serves as an active noise-cancelation mechanism -- a feedback loop that subtracts sounds that should not be there," says Rauschecker. "But in cases where the limbic regions become dysfunctional, this noise-cancelation breaks down and the tinnitus signal permeates to the auditory cortex, where it enters consciousness."

Researchers have also found evidence that this inhibiting gating mechanism can be switched on and off, which explains why some tinnitus patients have a ringing sensation intermittently

more on this... [link to www.sciencedaily.com]
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25982777
Canada
11/25/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
So those of you who have been getting this all year?
Are you starting to experience a deeper/stronger pitch?

The ringing just got alot deeper for me along with a deepened altered state of awareness following.

Its getting closer :0

And no its not tinnitus you tard...
 Quoting: sssss

I havent noticed a higher pitch, but I havent been paying attention either.. its happened twice to me in the last 12 hrs and its usually once every couple months for me.
calin

United States
11/25/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for everyone's input so far!

I knew this was effecting a lot of people by now.

At the moment on on the belief that his frequency is the frequency of the earth/universe or something and it is slowly changing us somehow. Like i said before, i enter an altered state of awareness just briefly when it comes.

What if it increased and stayed persistent? I could see the whole world just disappearing and being thrown into an astral plane of some sort.

Interesting times indeed!
 Quoting: sssss

that ringing allows you to ground your consciousness in the heart center
 Quoting: andreidita

Unfortunately some sufferers have committed suicide to escape the noise or are so distressed by the ringing that they can't sleep, go on antidepressants and/or will have a declining affect on their lives ( such as students dropping out of school and hibernate). They don't understand about heart centers and such.
Starlighttraveller

User ID: 18984827
United States
11/25/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've had the ringing in my ears for as long as I can remember. It has changed frequency many times over the years and off-low-med-high intensities. Do not know if there is any correlation with external events or not. I enjoy reading all the different opinions out there. I am sure the truth is hiding in plain sight.
Be filled with joy in the knowing that you are the light and love of the one Infinite Creator.
andreidita

User ID: 4637432
Romania
11/25/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately some sufferers have committed suicide to escape the noise or are so distressed by the ringing that they can't sleep, go on antidepressants and/or will have a declining affect on their lives ( such as students dropping out of school and hibernate). They don't understand about heart centers and such.

this is unfortunate, indeed.
maybe in the states it's also artificially induced. don't know about that.
to me it happened when i went to the country side and the nights were so silent.
that sound put the usual mental voice in the background.
combined with changing to stomach breathing
and with some books that fell in hand at the proper time
i started to ground the consciousness in the heart
and it's true that all those experiences fit perfectly with previous experiences
so all was a natural unfoldment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/25/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ, he reassures us that because we are part of the ONE unified field, that we will all make it to the next level of consciousness where there will be no conflict. I heard him say the ear ringing is in part due to the increase in the earth's Schumann Resonance that has risen from 7 something to 13 something and may even be higher now. TPTB have had ALL the data documenting this removed from ALL public record.

Here's the thing though, when we advance out of this level of consciousness you want to be able to have pure and loving thoughts because in the level we are going to, your thoughts will manifest instantly. So if you have a lot of fear you may wind up in a level that matches that. Its kind of like you have some choice as to what the nature of your next level of consciousness can/will be. That might be something to think about. The best way I know of to clear your field of fear is to confront and pull up and purge all your repressed emotions (that place we are afraid to go........one must go there, face it and move through it. You can do this in good course of therapy if you not master meditator (which is most of population IMO)
 Quoting: Isis One

He is not what he seems to me. I have always gotten lower consciousness level vibes from him. I tend to not believe him most times. I don't do that with most gurus or masters.... mostly him.

I have also have had negative feelings on a lot of things he has said but I also feel he has said some truthful things. I think it is somehow to get more listeners it it is peppered with some truth. Ugh, do you somehow get what I am saying?
 Quoting: linda***

I was just listening to the interview last night... I found he was all over the place in terms of his assertions/statements and felt the interview was a little difficult to listen to as a result. Not sure what is it but I feel that there is something a bit 'off' about him.
calin

United States
11/25/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

this is unfortunate, indeed.
maybe in the states it's also artificially induced. don't know about that.
to me it happened when i went to the country side and the nights were so silent.
that sound put the usual mental voice in the background.
combined with changing to stomach breathing
and with some books that fell in hand at the proper time
i started to ground the consciousness in the heart
and it's true that all those experiences fit perfectly with previous experiences
so all was a natural unfoldment.

I understand.

Silence is not your friend when it comes to the ringing. One has to distract their consciousness from it. ... or habituate so it doesn't become an annoyance. Meditation and enjoying quiet times becomes difficult when one needs silence without ringing from the head.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm getting lots of ringing right at this moment.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453424
Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

You are not alone my friend!...It is very loud and high pitched this morning
calin

United States
11/25/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

I beg to differ, he reassures us that because we are part of the ONE unified field, that we will all make it to the next level of consciousness where there will be no conflict. I heard him say the ear ringing is in part due to the increase in the earth's Schumann Resonance that has risen from 7 something to 13 something and may even be higher now. TPTB have had ALL the data documenting this removed from ALL public record.

Here's the thing though, when we advance out of this level of consciousness you want to be able to have pure and loving thoughts because in the level we are going to, your thoughts will manifest instantly. So if you have a lot of fear you may wind up in a level that matches that. Its kind of like you have some choice as to what the nature of your next level of consciousness can/will be. That might be something to think about. The best way I know of to clear your field of fear is to confront and pull up and purge all your repressed emotions (that place we are afraid to go........one must go there, face it and move through it. You can do this in good course of therapy if you not master meditator (which is most of population IMO)
 Quoting: Isis One

He is not what he seems to me. I have always gotten lower consciousness level vibes from him. I tend to not believe him most times. I don't do that with most gurus or masters.... mostly him.

I have also have had negative feelings on a lot of things he has said but I also feel he has said some truthful things. I think it is somehow to get more listeners it it is peppered with some truth. Ugh, do you somehow get what I am saying?
 Quoting: linda***

I was just listening to the interview last night... I found he was all over the place in terms of his assertions/statements and felt the interview was a little difficult to listen to as a result. Not sure what is it but I feel that there is something a bit 'off' about him.

... a bit off.... Yes, my sensing exactly!

While he talks about ascension into higher states and light bodies, he prefaces his lectures with end of the world "research" on crop circles, polar shifts and lots of DOOM! Way to go Drunvalo! Let's encourage fear so we can help mother earth manifest it!!! geez.....

Sells "stuff" though!

If there is nothing we can do to prepare for these catastrophic changes he speaks about, why instill "fear" about it? I don't get it.
calin

United States
11/25/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Quoting: Settle4It

When you focus in it as we are doing on this thread, it will appear to be increasing. Take your attention away and go about your day and it will give you the sense that it has faded or actually will.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26933874
United States
11/25/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
not just ringing, but really super fast chirping within the ringing, kind of like a crickets legs, but quicker, and less rythmic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369638
Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Quoting: Settle4It

When you focus in it as we are doing on this thread, it will appear to be increasing. Take your attention away and go about your day and it will give you the sense that it has faded or actually will.

I have heard this sound for as long as I can remember...As a child I learned early to 'hear' around it...I know when the frequency changes higher or lower due too the pressure I can feel...Along with the very high pitch that hurts when it happens out of nowhere...It is something that has started about two yrs ago...The pain can drop you too your knees quick...Glad it only last several seconds...
CyberCyrus

User ID: 27536919
Belgium
11/25/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read somewhere that this has to do with earths magnetic field along with magnetic storms. And yes it is constant - louder during flares and CMEs.
 Quoting: Alexander

Drunvalo is gloom and doom?

laugh

you don't listen very well! are your ears ringing too loud?
 Quoting: Deej

another do
Mickeyblue
User ID: 9806228
United States
11/25/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Australia that is just your experiencing static electricity, when there is an overabundance of positive ions. You might check and notice this increases or occurs on north windy days.
andreidita

Romania
11/25/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand.

Silence is not your friend when it comes to the ringing. One has to distract their consciousness from it. ... or habituate so it doesn't become an annoyance. Meditation and enjoying quiet times becomes difficult when one needs silence without ringing from the head.

you reminded me of a story of john cage.
he had a friend at nasa and he invited him to a perfected anti-sonic room. Cage was convinced that he will listen silence for the first time. But when he entered the room he kept hearing a high pitched buzz and a low hum. He thought that nasa are no so great.
but when he complained to his friend about what he heard, he told him that the high sound was the sound of his brain and the low hum was that of the heart.
so Cage realized that there is no such thing as perfect silence.

i do not know how it subjectively feels for others.
but i experienced that ringing as a listening experience (which has deeper layers like modulated radio frequencies). like listening to music.
if you enter that state of listening you can tune in/out into different layers or the volume. at least i can.

and while listening i also watch the black screen on inner vision which starts to show a kind of magnetic clouds.
thus perception is completely shifted in the inner world, and while this is happening in the head, ordinary mental processes cease - usual imagination and mental trains of thoughts

and this in turn allows for shifting awareness to the heart, and to its subtle voice, which until than was overwhelmed by the 'noise' produced by head thoughts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24632585
United States
11/25/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Might be THE CHARLOTTE KING EFFECT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12506015
United States
11/25/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. Ears ring almost constantly lately. When its at its worst i feel a pressure in my head and ears also. Its definitely a ton worse anytime theres any activity with the sun. Had my ears looked at and they're fine, Ive never even had an ear infection much less any problem with them. When the ringing is bad my fiance also hears it and says it makes his ears itch/tickle also which makes me think its definitely a sound from the outside of the body instead of tinnitus.
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 906655
Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is your Genes waking up! see www.etzyoseph.org ........sheep

Last Edited by 1357 on 11/25/2012 12:07 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
but i experienced that ringing as a listening experience (which has deeper layers like modulated radio frequencies). like listening to music.
if you enter that state of listening you can tune in/out into different layers or the volume. at least i can.

and while listening i also watch the black screen on inner vision which starts to show a kind of magnetic clouds.
thus perception is completely shifted in the inner world, and while this is happening in the head, ordinary mental processes cease - usual imagination and mental trains of thoughts

and this in turn allows for shifting awareness to the heart, and to its subtle voice, which until than was overwhelmed by the 'noise' produced by head thoughts.

I can never find any words to describe/reference those two 'things'. Good job, haha.

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28445716
United States
11/25/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The frequency of the tones in this video are 20.8 Hz-a higher vibration of the 7.83 Schumann Resonance.

Be careful with 7.8, 13.8, 19.7, 25.7 and 31.7 Hz

Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can never find any words to describe/reference those two 'things'. Good job, haha.

cool2

actualy it's all the moving particle's (such as Electrons) inside your body being energized by outside forces,the more energized they become the louder the sound will get,the closer we get to the great awakening,the louder the more urgent it will become!............................sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7190830
United States
11/25/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Australia that is just your experiencing static electricity, when there is an overabundance of positive ions. You might check and notice this increases or occurs on north windy days.
 Quoting: Mickeyblue 9806228

Quoting: Mickeyblue 9806228

^^this. as the air gets colder and drier, you'll get shocked alot more often. winter = shockingly cold
-
User ID: 14012564
United States
11/25/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Neurons, trying to compensate for loss of an external signal, fire to produce sound that doesn't exist in tinnitus patients, just like neurons send pain signals to someone who has lost a limb," Rauschecker says. "What both people have in common is that they have lost the feedback loops that stop these signals from reaching consciousness."

Tinnitus can be caused by damage to hair cells from a loud noise or from neurotoxicity from medications, he says, but more often than not, it is associated with hearing loss in some frequencies that commonly occurs as people grow older. And given that the world is becoming noisier and the population is aging in the U.S., incidence of tinnitus, which is already the most common auditory disorder in humans, is expected to increase even more, researchers say.

Adding to that increase are the rapidly mounting cases of tinnitus in soldiers due to loud explosions, Rauschecker says. "According to the Veterans Administration, tinnitus and post-traumatic stress disorder are the leading medical complaints," he says.

"This circuit serves as an active noise-cancelation mechanism -- a feedback loop that subtracts sounds that should not be there," says Rauschecker. "But in cases where the limbic regions become dysfunctional, this noise-cancelation breaks down and the tinnitus signal permeates to the auditory cortex, where it enters consciousness."

Researchers have also found evidence that this inhibiting gating mechanism can be switched on and off, which explains why some tinnitus patients have a ringing sensation intermittently

more on this... [link to www.sciencedaily.com]

Standard claim, that there's no cure.

If that were true then diet would never cure the condition, but it does.

Often the problem is circulation problem due to fat & cholesterol.
andreidita

Romania
11/25/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28383571
Denmark
11/25/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you consentrate you can balance it out
Try it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21416459
United States
11/25/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
hahahahahaha
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/25/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

afro

I have experianced this also,and visualizations of things to,it's like a siren's call,only no doom!..........sheep

GLP