I Am Having A Bad Day

tiger1  (OP)

User ID: 6269153
United States
11/24/2012 10:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Am Having A Bad Day
Sorry to hear that, Tiger. I will keep you in my prayers.

hf

hf

hf
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Thank you. If I don't quit crying, I will short out this blasted keyboard. It is hitting me harder now, than earlier today.
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!
BooBooKitty

User ID: 26804751
United States
11/24/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tiger1 I am truly sorry for your loss!
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
-Benjamin Franklin
j994k

User ID: 12225000
United States
11/24/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
That sucks. Sorry for your loss. Keep the missing friends in your heart.
That is all...
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Tiger1 I am truly sorry for your loss!
 Quoting: BooBooKitty

Thank you.
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
That sucks. Sorry for your loss. Keep the missing friends in your heart.
 Quoting: j994k

Thank you. Can never forget.
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
11/24/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does sleep help? I would always sleep around the clock following a major loss like this. But maybe you can't with the rest of your family around.

Just hope you find some kind of comfort and if not that the strength to get you through it.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2823253
Australia
11/24/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP i am very sorry for your loss. We have just lost 3 non related by blood, family members in 2 years to cancer. They were all young - 29, 42, 47.

I truly know how you feel. Not just the sorrow but the disbelief, then the fear of 'are you next' and all the emotions that go along with grief.
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
11/24/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sorry for your loss and understand that many of us in our late fifties have witnessed the passing of our friends and family members through the years and it is never easy.

What I am trying to say most likely will come cross as awkward as although another person cannot fully feel your pain many have had similar experiences and do understand the loss you re experiencing.

You are in my prayers.
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Does sleep help? I would always sleep around the clock following a major loss like this. But maybe you can't with the rest of your family around.

Just hope you find some kind of comfort and if not that the strength to get you through it.
 Quoting: Bluebird

My cats get me up early in the morning. I wish I could just lay down and sleep for 10-12 hours, but not around this hectic house !
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
OP i am very sorry for your loss. We have just lost 3 non related by blood, family members in 2 years to cancer. They were all young - 29, 42, 47.

I truly know how you feel. Not just the sorrow but the disbelief, then the fear of 'are you next' and all the emotions that go along with grief.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2823253

I think it is more like survival guilt, like "why am I still here?" I look at all the friends and family that I have lost, and I was the reckless one, and they were the cautious ones.
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am sorry for your loss and understand that many of us in our late fifties have witnessed the passing of our friends and family members through the years and it is never easy.

What I am trying to say most likely will come cross as awkward as although another person cannot fully feel your pain many have had similar experiences and do understand the loss you re experiencing.

You are in my prayers.
 Quoting: SilverPatriot

Thank you, friend !
Crazy Harriet

User ID: 28144866
United States
11/24/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry for your loss, Tiger. If there's anything harder than losing a loved one or best friend to cancer, don't know what that is.

Hope you can start your own healing now.
"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics." - Donald Trump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14343757
Canada
11/24/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sending you my love sweetheart

Oxx
StormeyGoddess

User ID: 22004193
United States
11/24/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love your way, Tiger. You're in my thoughts and prayers! Crying is the start to cleansing...I'm sorry you're having to go through it...it's never easy, but will get easier...:-)
"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

"As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry for your loss, Tiger. If there's anything harder than losing a loved one or best friend to cancer, don't know what that is.

Hope you can start your own healing now.
 Quoting: Crazy Harriet

Thank you.
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sending you my love sweetheart

Oxx
 Quoting: ELLE SPIRIT

Thank you.
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Love your way, Tiger. You're in my thoughts and prayers! Crying is the start to cleansing...I'm sorry you're having to go through it...it's never easy, but will get easier...:-)
 Quoting: StormeyGoddess

Time heals but the scars remain. Thank you, friend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28416020
United States
11/24/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So sorry to hear the loss of your friend OP....what a lonesome and deep feeling of hurt you must be experiencing to be the last in your circle of friends. Bless your heart. Time goes by so fast and cancer is so out of control everywhere. Thank God for memories...and take comfort in the knowing that you were truly loved by them...that's the only thing that matters.
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 11:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
So sorry to hear the loss of your friend OP....what a lonesome and deep feeling of hurt you must be experiencing to be the last in your circle of friends. Bless your heart. Time goes by so fast and cancer is so out of control everywhere. Thank God for memories...and take comfort in the knowing that you were truly loved by them...that's the only thing that matters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28416020

Thank you for the kind words.
seer

User ID: 1529717
United States
11/24/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
blessings to your heart. i too having being losing close ones to cancer.... love.
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 11:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
blessings to your heart. i too having being losing close ones to cancer.... love.
 Quoting: seer

Thank you, friend !
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 11:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Bluebird

I definately need sleep. I got a busy day tomorrow. I still have to take the dog out, switch a load of clothes, feed the ducks, and unload the dishwasher.

God bless each and every one of you for listening to me this evening, and comforting me in this time of sorrow. Whoever are your friends off this board, in the real world, are indeed very lucky to have you all ! A good friend is priceless ! You have been true friends to me, a stranger who visits GLP. You are all AWESOME !!!
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
11/24/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
A good friend is priceless ! You have been true friends to me, a stranger who visits GLP. You are all AWESOME !!!
 Quoting: tiger1

A good friend will help you move your furniture, a best friend will help you move a body.

Check out oxygen therapy and getting your PH level to something above 7.6 as an alternative/supplement because cancer cells are supposed to hate those two things
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
11/25/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think it is more like survival guilt, like "why am I still here?" I look at all the friends and family that I have lost, and I was the reckless one, and they were the cautious ones.

Your perspective is easy to understand many such as me are risk takers and I can only conclude that people like us still have things to accomplish.
RoseTyler

User ID: 3680163
Norway
11/25/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am truly sorry for your loss. Hope you manage to find relief in knowing your loved one is in a better place now, and is watching over you. You will meet again one day :)
Just because we are alive does not mean we know how to live.
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 6888765
United States
11/25/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Tiger, it pains me to see you so sad-- you who usually cheer up all of us!! May your friend rest in peace in the arms of God now. When you get to feeling down, tell us about your good friend, that will help a little. Love!
Jesus Wept
wisc_natureboy

User ID: 28395132
United States
11/25/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf Tiger1

Every few weeks I see somebody I know/knew in the Obits.
Today is was 'Nick', Dead at 70.
He was buds with an ex-gf's Dad, we had hung out together
not real close with me, but it just reminds me that one day we will all die,
and helps me appreciate every breath we do have.

Tomorrow will be better. ;-`)
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 05:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
A good friend is priceless ! You have been true friends to me, a stranger who visits GLP. You are all AWESOME !!!

A good friend will help you move your furniture, a best friend will help you move a body.

Check out oxygen therapy and getting your PH level to something above 7.6 as an alternative/supplement because cancer cells are supposed to hate those two things
 Quoting: MHz

Thanks for the advice on how to stop or prevent cancer ! As for the friends, yeah, I guess hiding a body is the ultimate test !
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 06:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Your perspective is easy to understand many such as me are risk takers and I can only conclude that people like us still have things to accomplish.
 Quoting: SilverPatriot

I guess to look on the bright side, in a wicked way, I have also outlived most of my enemies. gasp
tiger1  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 06:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am truly sorry for your loss. Hope you manage to find relief in knowing your loved one is in a better place now, and is watching over you. You will meet again one day :)
 Quoting: RoseTyler

Thank you ! She had been suffering with a variety of ailments since she was young, but they never stopped her from doing anything. She even beat lung cancer(she never smoked). She really sufferd these past few weeks. I know she is no longer in pain, and is at rest, but I miss her. She is no longer just a phone call or an email away, if I got a problem over here. I also listened to her trials. I really don't know how she did it, taking care of so many. Her Mom lived with her for many years, before dying of luekemia. Her younger son has luekemia.Her oldest son is disabled. Her late husband had so many things wrong with him, I can't even begin to list them. Yet, she found the time to give to her community, and even founded an online prayer group, "Praying Angels". She was amazing.

GLP