Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,492 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 113,097
Pageviews Today: 198,663Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 1,423
01:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Danger of speaking when not called too.

paul
User ID: 28505764
United Kingdom
11/26/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Danger of speaking when not called too.
i would like to share something that happened last Friday night (23/11/2012)......
my brother visited me Saturday and as soon as he walked in i was on the computer and i said "u have to read these words,and they talk of getting oil in the lamp",he then said"u ain't gonna believe this but last night i found this statue of Jesus made of white chalk only,and u know i like my statues,so i put it on top of the unit in the front room,anyway watchin TV and i noticed a light shining out from the belly area of this Jesus statue,at first i thought it was reflecting from th light bulb,so i turned all the lights out in th front room and the light was still comin out the statue and continued for about half a hour"........i said to him "if that isn't a sign what is".....i also asked him if his Mrs seen this light and he said "Yes"
hf
Lion of judah (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/26/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP

I asked SOF111 about wht the 111 and 444 and 777 and 144 and 11:11 REALLY signify for a person utterly plagued by those numbers.(Myself)

He told me to email him but did not leave a place to email him at.

But if you can tell me in a simple coded word that I will know(You wil know what word that is becaise God will tell you) I will know you are legit.

But here is a hint.

Soon those who are "Marked" by those numbers will find out why and all end up in one place...12 times 12 millenium.

Can you give the word that will let me know that YOU know?

Because SOP111 KNEW..I KNEW he knew..so if HE knew and YOU vouch for him..the YOU will know as well.

I await your response.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17804062

There is others I will meet in my personage and they will be of the numbered 24,000. If thou knew meaning of why ye see 144. We see this number also often as a reminder of things to accomplish.

Wait until the day appointed if ye are to find the place ye will if not ye wont only those too shall and will be given the WORD in mouth as a sword on my behalf.

It it sacred therefore will not be posted on this forum the gathering is not yet and there is only 24,000 remaining of the tribes of Israel from the 144,000. The other 10 are hidden to return later.

I will tell you only one meaning 11:11 represents the four angels and four corners of beginning of the end.

How often have you seen the number 144. If you have to test me to know whom I am you have already failed, those numbered of the 24,000 which are of the 144,000 shall know me without me having to tell them or prove it.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

I was NOT testing you..thats why I didnt say on here what it meant.

It was for others to see..to let other know you are not mucking around.

The reason I KNEW you knew was because I KNEW that SOT111 KNEW..and he DIDNT tell me..because HE knew that I ALREADY knew.

And its obvious YOU knew as well.

So it was NOT a test for me because I already knew that you knew.

And I KNOW its sacred..which is why I dare not post EXATLY what it means either.

And Congrats (TO EVERYONE who thinks this bloke is a fraud)..YOU DID post the EXACT word I was TOLD you would post.

Be blessed mate..Cya soon.

12 times 12 millenium.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17866010
paul
User ID: 28505764
United Kingdom
11/26/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP

I asked SOF111 about wht the 111 and 444 and 777 and 144 and 11:11 REALLY signify for a person utterly plagued by those numbers.(Myself)

He told me to email him but did not leave a place to email him at.

But if you can tell me in a simple coded word that I will know(You wil know what word that is becaise God will tell you) I will know you are legit.

But here is a hint.

Soon those who are "Marked" by those numbers will find out why and all end up in one place...12 times 12 millenium.

Can you give the word that will let me know that YOU know?

Because SOP111 KNEW..I KNEW he knew..so if HE knew and YOU vouch for him..the YOU will know as well.

I await your response.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17804062

There is others I will meet in my personage and they will be of the numbered 24,000. If thou knew meaning of why ye see 144. We see this number also often as a reminder of things to accomplish.

Wait until the day appointed if ye are to find the place ye will if not ye wont only those too shall and will be given the WORD in mouth as a sword on my behalf.

It it sacred therefore will not be posted on this forum the gathering is not yet and there is only 24,000 remaining of the tribes of Israel from the 144,000. The other 10 are hidden to return later.

I will tell you only one meaning 11:11 represents the four angels and four corners of beginning of the end.

How often have you seen the number 144. If you have to test me to know whom I am you have already failed, those numbered of the 24,000 which are of the 144,000 shall know me without me having to tell them or prove it.

I was NOT testing you..thats why I didnt say on here what it meant.

It was for others to see..to let other know you are not mucking around.

The reason I KNEW you knew was because I KNEW that SOT111 KNEW..and he DIDNT tell me..because HE knew that I ALREADY knew.

And its obvious YOU knew as well.

So it was NOT a test for me because I already knew that you knew.

And I KNOW its sacred..which is why I dare not post EXATLY what it means either.

And Congrats (TO EVERYONE who thinks this bloke is a fraud)..YOU DID post the EXACT word I was TOLD you would post.

Be blessed mate..Cya soon.

12 times 12 millenium.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17866010

Quoting: Lion of judah 26530436

did u get my email?
paul
User ID: 28526672
United Kingdom
11/26/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have a question,when u see healing on tv etc,are they being healed by dark side or light side,or have people got the authority to heal from your spirit ?
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have a question,when u see healing on tv etc,are they being healed by dark side or light side,or have people got the authority to heal from your spirit ?
 Quoting: paul 28526672

acting mostly. deception they do not represent us at all most are wolfs in sheeps clothing beware them.
paul
United Kingdom
11/26/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

acting mostly. deception they do not represent us at all most are wolfs in sheeps clothing beware them.

i asked cause i have done free healing and i was wondering
paul
United Kingdom
11/26/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also me and my friend Keefe keep seeing these ufo orbs balls of bright light going over the night sky could u tell me what they are ty
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
11/26/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/27/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also me and my friend Keefe keep seeing these ufo orbs balls of bright light going over the night sky could u tell me what they are ty

Interdimensional entitys.
Be always ready for ye know not the day or hour the son of man shall return.
paul
User ID: 10514611
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Spiritoftruth

Good or bad entitys ?,i also mean are these Interdimensional entitys are some good,some bad or are they all bad,or all good ?,and why do we keep seeing them ?,i ask this cause Keefe said "they could be from God" and i said "they could be from dark side".....Keefe seem um last about 3 days ago,and i last seen one about 3 weeks ago,last Thing i wanna talk to u about is ufo orbs to you but i don`t know the answer ty.......i only have a dongle on my computer,and yesterday with bad weather was tough gettin on GLP,could u email me plz,cause i keep gettin banned from GLP
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/27/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good or bad entitys ?,i also mean are these Interdimensional entitys are some good,some bad or are they all bad,or all good ?,and why do we keep seeing them ?,i ask this cause Keefe said "they could be from God" and i said "they could be from dark side".....Keefe seem um last about 3 days ago,and i last seen one about 3 weeks ago,last Thing i wanna talk to u about is ufo orbs to you but i don`t know the answer ty.......i only have a dongle on my computer,and yesterday with bad weather was tough gettin on GLP,could u email me plz,cause i keep gettin banned from GLP
 Quoting: paul 10514611

can be both.
paul
User ID: 28566061
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: paul 10514611

can be both.

Does The 12 tribes represent 12 months ie Asher = month of May ?
paul
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is First Corinthians chapter12,verse8-11 a ladder
paul
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
you mentioned "one shall be taken and one left" is the one left got the mark ?
paul
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do any "Interdimensional entitys." make it to heaven,and will they get judged on Judgement day ?
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/27/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some information is not relevant to know, we will be back when the good spirit says so ready over our threads we have posted and fill your lamps in oil, read over the new testement and fill it also.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some information is not relevant to know, we will be back when the good spirit says so ready over our threads we have posted and fill your lamps in oil, read over the new testement and fill it also.

i have read most of your words and ty again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/27/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
The truth can only come from the Father, by asking Him alone to teach you. He can make your path straight. Go to Him NOW before it is too late.

Everything else...Trust No One.
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/27/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth can only come from the Father, by asking Him alone to teach you. He can make your path straight. Go to Him NOW before it is too late.

Everything else...Trust No One.
 Quoting: Newheart

In events to come into your life soon see them as lessons fo humble you so ye may know ye were decieved. For God will not abide with you and you will fall if do not repent, but ye may be given opportunity to learn, pray that ye are worthy to see the things I have prophecy come to be and let then ye forsake all lies ye have spoken and accepted into your cup.

Ye take titles not yours to take and speak in authoritys not yours to have, this is to break the law of moses given for benefit of man "thou shall not beare false witness" repent of the offenses and forsake the cup of poison ye drink from, for surely I saith unto ye that every prophecy I have spoken will be fulfilled. Prophecy should not be viewed upon by the idea of time which is of man for God seeth beyond time, the events happen when it is determined to happen and none shall know when until it begins.

You by claiming to have looked into book of life is liken to the offense that lead to fall of Lucifer himself, for to claim such divine right when it is not yours to claim and to speak against the true Spirit of God is to bring by eternal law condemnation upon yourself.

I saith unto all repent time is short. The Sun shall turn on man soon.
dschis1000

United States
11/27/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this Allan? I mean your earthly name
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7111119
United States
11/27/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many seek to speak what they saith is the truth, they claim authority of divine and say they are this and that. There is a great responsibility and consequence to doing such things for it was written 'thou shall not beare false witness' this commandment was given for a purpose.

Those whom beare false witness making claims to know divine matters are at higher accountability than others, the consequence is much greater.

They have good reason to repent for I tell ye this that they shall not even be given a chance to see the Tribulation but shall fall at the beginning in day of shaking and war. Let it be known they shall go to Hell early and suffer for their deceptive tongues.

All whom speak on behalf of heavens and on me shall not be counted as mine sheep nor shall they find their name in book of life if they were not called to do so, ye may show others mine words and say thou opinion of it but ye may not claim it as truth and go about teaching.

I am the only true teacher all others are flawed, lest I call them as mine prophets and give them my WORD to speak through mine Spirit.

Let it be known the time is soon at hand this world will end and ending will not be pleasant Justice shall come and be poured without measure.

Let now all false prophets and christs on this forum repent and forsake the things they have done and admit their lies. For I tell you now only two people on this forum were given authority to speak on divine matters to man all others are bearing false witness.

Woe unto those whom beare false witness for surely they shall mourn as the prophets speak.
 Quoting: SonofGod 26530436

[link to www.e-sword.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28577484
Netherlands
11/27/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well that sad only we know with our badass earth group and nobody may know is eh ... Sad , like making money with only helping yourself to make it ... On a planet.
paul
User ID: 28625682
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sea goes red in Australia
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
paul
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: dschis1000

No,it begins with a " J "
hiding
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/28/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: paul 28625682

The ocean becomes as blood later it will be legitually liken to blood, and water become bitter to drink as in poisoness partly because of the coming wars. The wars which come are part of how prophecy is also fulfilled for the biological, chemical and nuclear weapons that will be used will ruin the ecosystem as well.
paul
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

The ocean becomes as blood later it will be legitually liken to blood, and water become bitter to drink as in poisoness partly because of the coming wars. The wars which come are part of how prophecy is also fulfilled for the biological, chemical and nuclear weapons that will be used will ruin the ecosystem as well.

could u show me the scripture that shows biological, chemical and nuclear weapons that will be use,is it where it says the eyes will melt ?,also will UK get hit by these bio and chem weapons,is that why u are in Australia ?
paul
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

could u show me the scripture that shows biological, chemical and nuclear weapons that will be use,is it where it says the eyes will melt ?,also will UK get hit by these bio and chem weapons,is that why u are in Australia ?

Could u tell me what The 12 disciples call you by name,when u walked the earth 2000ish yrs ago,i ask because the letter J wasn`t invented till 1600,i only ask cause i don`t know,and if the letter J wasn`t about 2000 yrs ago,ps. Sorry i shouldn`t have put that link on your page,when i first seen it i thought the whole sea had gone red but no,not yet,i know waters will turn to blood cause scripture tell us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13127967
United States
11/28/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
... saith ... beare ... accountability ... ye ... ye ...
 Quoting: SonofGod 26530436

So why are you talking in mixed 17th-century/21st-century terminology? That doesn't look pretentious at all.
paul
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
you was right i did get spam,corr blimmey :(
dschis1000

United States
11/28/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: dschis1000

No,it begins with a " J "
hiding

I know his name. I'm not going to broadcast it. I would address him by his initials but those are actually banned from this site (for other reasons)

GLP