Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,408 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 596,301
Pageviews Today: 1,032,826Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,259
12:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Danger of speaking when not called too.

drhoecker
User ID: 16728269
United States
11/28/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Danger of speaking when not called too.
Many seek to speak what they saith is the truth, they claim authority of divine and say they are this and that. There is a great responsibility and consequence to doing such things for it was written 'thou shall not beare false witness' this commandment was given for a purpose.

Those whom beare false witness making claims to know divine matters are at higher accountability than others, the consequence is much greater.

They have good reason to repent for I tell ye this that they shall not even be given a chance to see the Tribulation but shall fall at the beginning in day of shaking and war. Let it be known they shall go to Hell early and suffer for their deceptive tongues.

All whom speak on behalf of heavens and on me shall not be counted as mine sheep nor shall they find their name in book of life if they were not called to do so, ye may show others mine words and say thou opinion of it but ye may not claim it as truth and go about teaching.

I am the only true teacher all others are flawed, lest I call them as mine prophets and give them my WORD to speak through mine Spirit.

Let it be known the time is soon at hand this world will end and ending will not be pleasant Justice shall come and be poured without measure.

Let now all false prophets and christs on this forum repent and forsake the things they have done and admit their lies. For I tell you now only two people on this forum were given authority to speak on divine matters to man all others are bearing false witness.

Woe unto those whom beare false witness for surely they shall mourn as the prophets speak.
 Quoting: SonofGod 26530436

i have divine proof i was to speak on such matters and none have what i have save one other man and he draws what i see in real time.the rest are false.our combined works come from ancient hebrew text that actually draws a map in usa.
i have rno thing to repent of save being upset at you scoffers who never looked at mt proofs.oh speaking of proofs, by face i am known and the other man is drawing all i reveal,not to mention my Hopi connection
this video i made before even being totally aware.
and one note to the swelled headed ones here ,words and anger make not anyone ,works do.
where is your works?
what is coming is the biggest fighting man has ever seen.but why dont the others tell you that?
here is some of my comparative works,only a drop what i know and have now.
[link to youtu.be]
drhoecker
User ID: 16728269
United States
11/28/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth can only come from the Father, by asking Him alone to teach you. He can make your path straight. Go to Him NOW before it is too late.

Everything else...Trust No One.
 Quoting: Newheart

hopi call me pa pa
these so called ones here are why i keep getting banned
so they can look superior,you are all my equal
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
11/28/2012 08:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
So you believe that only those who quote from the bible or quote your posts/words, may speak without condemnation?

Oh but ET_MAN is also one of the two witnesses or whatever....????

So I presume he could be quoted too?

Just here in his supportive posts?

Or perhaps others could google that name and find a lot of other posts that do talk about intent of heart and even how to access your pineal?

And someone who has alot of similarities with him, and even alot of similar experiences, maybe he should also be allowed to speak.

[link to www.ufolou.com]

You can click on the eintstein and check out the tab with lou's name and his huge Q & A, or you could look for the links on the first page that give links to his compiled answers.

And you could even search for the name Sleeper on google and explore other threads.

Lots of Love and Light to you, hope your keeping well, J!
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/29/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you believe that only those who quote from the bible or quote your posts/words, may speak without condemnation?

Or perhaps others could google that name and find a lot of other posts that do talk about intent of heart and even how to access your pineal?

And someone who has alot of similarities with him, and even alot of similar experiences, maybe he should also be allowed to speak.

[link to www.ufolou.com]

You can click on the eintstein and check out the tab with lou's name and his huge Q & A, or you could look for the links on the first page that give links to his compiled answers.

And you could even search for the name Sleeper on google and explore other threads.

Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Only I and ET_MAN have been given authority by the Heavens directly and can speak on such matters and are not effected by the eternal law, if I take time to warn someone to repent for things they have been thinking or saying it is because I have been shown what is going to happen to them if they do not, in this way it is prophecy for I will say what is coming upon them so they may know and if choose change it.

All other works I do not listen to for all but a few will know the truth for it is written that the deceptions would be so great that even the elect would be decieved. Even so some whom are numbered of the 24,000 are right now also being misled but I will fix things when time comes that it is appointed.

Sites such as ye have linked are part of the great deceptions as is all sources of newagerism spirituality 'love and light' it is a insult to the true love and light understanding for it is not done in proper way.

Many shall be disapointed whom saw themself as divine for the events to come upon them are opportuntiy to humble them, they will have sorrow mourning even pain if for anything that has not been said by the prophets or by Christ himself is a doctrine from Satan.

I have not come to unite the world which is evil but to bring a sword and divide the good from the evil, cometh the end there shall be a seperation the good on one side and evil on other. Whom so is worthy to stand in presence of the Light shall be counted as the Children of God adopted through the Son unto the Father. But whom so is not worthy to stand in presence of Light shall be counted as the Children of Devil adopted through the Son 'Antichrist' unto his Father.

Let the people choose their eternal placements, for some it is forever for others for a eternity. But by eternal law all must make payment whom have not repented before the day of harvest.

Because I in my grace have aloud people to converse directly with the Good Spirit which is Holy, the accountability is much greater it was not my intention people bring woes upon themself but some did not heed to warning and some are in such pride that even when the Spirit of Truth tells them they are listening to wrong spirits and are in error they do not repent or listen and then must be warned what will come upon them if do not change before that time.

Last Edited by Spiritoftruth on 11/29/2012 12:22 PM
Be always ready for ye know not the day or hour the son of man shall return.
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ufolou.com]

Only I and ET_MAN have been given authority by the Heavens directly and can speak on such matters and are not effected by the eternal law, if I take time to warn someone to repent for things they have been thinking or saying it is because I have been shown what is going to happen to them if they do not, in this way it is prophecy for I will say what is coming upon them so they may know and if choose change it.

All other works I do not listen to for all but a few will know the truth for it is written that the deceptions would be so great that even the elect would be decieved. Even so some whom are numbered of the 24,000 are right now also being misled but I will fix things when time comes that it is appointed.

Sites such as ye have linked are part of the great deceptions as is all sources of newagerism spirituality 'love and light' it is a insult to the true love and light understanding for it is not done in proper way.

Many shall be disapointed whom saw themself as divine for the events to come upon them are opportuntiy to humble them, they will have sorrow mourning even pain if they endure well and repent they may still avoid the pit. Even the things unity says is misleding others she too must repent of her works, for anything that has not been said by the prophets or by Christ himself is a doctrine from Satan.

I have not come to unite the world which is evil but to bring a sword and divide the good from the evil, cometh the end there shall be a seperation the good on one side and evil on other. Whom so is worthy to stand in presence of the Light shall be counted as the Children of God adopted through the Son unto the Father. But whom so is not worthy to stand in presence of Light shall be counted as the Children of Devil adopted through the Son 'Antichrist' unto his Father.

Let the people choose their eternal placements, for some it is forever for others for a eternity. But by eternal law all must make payment whom have not repented before the day of harvest.

Because I in my grace have aloud people to converse directly with the Good Spirit which is Holy, the accountability is much greater it was not my intention people bring woes upon themself but some did not heed to warning and some are in such pride that even when the Spirit of Truth tells them they are listening to wrong spirits and are in error they do not repent or listen and then must be warned what will come upon them if do not change before that time.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth

Only since he began to work with me should he be quoted, that is when his true authority began and mine own.
paul
User ID: 28712544
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ufolou.com]

Many shall be disapointed whom saw themself as divine for the events to come upon them are opportuntiy to humble them, they will have sorrow mourning even pain if for anything that has not been said by the prophets or by Christ himself is a doctrine from Satan.

Thank you for your words they are better that fresh water,they are alive to me ty,i look falward to reading them,No one else speaks like you,and Peace be with You
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many seek to speak what they saith is the truth, they claim authority of divine and say they are this and that. There is a great responsibility and consequence to doing such things for it was written 'thou shall not beare false witness' this commandment was given for a purpose.

Those whom beare false witness making claims to know divine matters are at higher accountability than others, the consequence is much greater.

They have good reason to repent for I tell ye this that they shall not even be given a chance to see the Tribulation but shall fall at the beginning in day of shaking and war. Let it be known they shall go to Hell early and suffer for their deceptive tongues.

All whom speak on behalf of heavens and on me shall not be counted as mine sheep nor shall they find their name in book of life if they were not called to do so, ye may show others mine words and say thou opinion of it but ye may not claim it as truth and go about teaching.

I am the only true teacher all others are flawed, lest I call them as mine prophets and give them my WORD to speak through mine Spirit.

Let it be known the time is soon at hand this world will end and ending will not be pleasant Justice shall come and be poured without measure.

Let now all false prophets and christs on this forum repent and forsake the things they have done and admit their lies. For I tell you now only two people on this forum were given authority to speak on divine matters to man all others are bearing false witness.

Woe unto those whom beare false witness for surely they shall mourn as the prophets speak.

i have divine proof i was to speak on such matters and none have what i have save one other man and he draws what i see in real time.the rest are false.our combined works come from ancient hebrew text that actually draws a map in usa.
i have rno thing to repent of save being upset at you scoffers who never looked at mt proofs.oh speaking of proofs, by face i am known and the other man is drawing all i reveal,not to mention my Hopi connection
this video i made before even being totally aware.
and one note to the swelled headed ones here ,words and anger make not anyone ,works do.
where is your works?
what is coming is the biggest fighting man has ever seen.but why dont the others tell you that?
here is some of my comparative works,only a drop what i know and have now.
[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: drhoecker 16728269

It is known those like you will fall in the first day, for adversary shall take claim of those whom have become lost in pride whom have been false prophets and christs and heeded not the warning from the real truth and choose to listen to their own lies.

Ye have much to repent before and little time to do it.
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ufolou.com]

Thank you for your words they are better that fresh water,they are alive to me ty,i look falward to reading them,No one else speaks like you,and Peace be with You
 Quoting: paul 28712544

The waters from spring of life are given freely to those whom humble themselfs to recieve it. Ye are welcome and we are grateful that it can help ye see what was before hidden from eyes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18280704
Australia
11/29/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP..

Were you the one known as "Truth be told" on here back in 2006?

Cuase you talk and sound like him and that bloke gave me a word that shook me to my core.

I printed it out and it was three pages long..and every bit of it was 100% spot on..about my past..my present(At the time)..and my future..what is taking place now...

12 times 12 millenium.

ARE you the same person?...cause IF you are..

PEOPLE HAD BETTER LISTEN TO YOU.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump to put in my active threads list, to keep reading.
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP..

Cuase you talk and sound like him and that bloke gave me a word that shook me to my core.

I printed it out and it was three pages long..and every bit of it was 100% spot on..about my past..my present(At the time)..and my future..what is taking place now...

12 times 12 millenium.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18280704

If thou is speaking of this thread.

Thread: Ask the Lord: for a personal word of knowledge

Then it is not I nor was it from the Heavens, for know that no sign shall be given not even readings for they come from other means which is not of God. Heaven does not involve themself in personal lifes of human matters in way many think such as jobs in Mammon, understand in eyes of Heaven earth is bablyon the fallen kingdom of the beast the spirits trapped in flesh are those fallen in need of redemption before they fall further through door of death, death leadeth to hades that why it says so in revelations.

Now for a sad truth most whom have died fall into underworld of all ages, some spirits are so evil they can not last long even in flesh of this dimension, but because the earth is falling further now more evil spirits have incarnated than before therefore the prophecy which speaks of the time of great evil is soon to unfold. Has thou seen that their is children at age of 6 branding knifes and terrorizing in gangs even, such as they hold evil spirits.

The time of the fulfilling of the world has become liken to time of Noah shall soon be completed and same events which happened to Sodom will be part of events to occur in future.

Understand that Heaven focuses only on what is important which is universal matters this is first time that Heaven has directly addressed humanity in way I have done so on forum laterly.

Last Edited by Spiritoftruth on 11/29/2012 09:38 PM
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
11/29/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I can ask again? Are you the fellow from the Brisbane area? I've been listening to his videos on You tube.

Forgive me for being skeptical, but you would have to admit from a traditional Christian perspective this is unusual.

Blessings

Dave
Spiritoftruth  (OP)

Australia
11/30/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I can ask again? Are you the fellow from the Brisbane area? I've been listening to his videos on You tube.

Forgive me for being skeptical, but you would have to admit from a traditional Christian perspective this is unusual.

Blessings

Dave
 Quoting: dschis1000

No he is a false prophet if ye speak of the man and women claiming to be Jesus and Mary, as is many I will not be doing things like that. My even speaking as I have was only for grace and to help some understand what I will soon begin.

It is understood this is a untold story that was prohibited from being told to world but some prophets were told of it.

I have not yet returned to Heaven, but must arise and overcome as revelations states. I know this is confusing considering I was shown to disciples but time is not relevant to God.

Last Edited by Spiritoftruth on 11/30/2012 12:18 AM
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
11/30/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Blessings

Dave
 Quoting: dschis1000

No he is a false prophet if ye speak of the man and women claiming to be Jesus and Mary, as is many I will not be doing things like that. My even speaking as I have was only for grace and to help some understand what I will soon begin.

It is understood this is a untold story that was prohibited from being told to world but some prophets were told of it.

I have not yet returned to Heaven, but must arise and overcome as revelations states. I know this is confusing considering I was shown to disciples but time is not relevant to God.

Fair enough, now you are making sense and thank you for your reply. I have always said that God's time is not our time then you have expressed more eloquently than I.

Blessings
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28742601
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, completely honest question here, how come you can speak on behalf of god if the rest of us cannot? Thankyou
paul
User ID: 21384622
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP..

12 times 12 millenium.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18280704

If thou is speaking of this thread.

Thread: Ask the Lord: for a personal word of knowledge

Then it is not I nor was it from the Heavens, for know that no sign shall be given not even readings for they come from other means which is not of God. Heaven does not involve themself in personal lifes of human matters in way many think such as jobs in Mammon, understand in eyes of Heaven earth is bablyon the fallen kingdom of the beast the spirits trapped in flesh are those fallen in need of redemption before they fall further through door of death, death leadeth to hades that why it says so in revelations.

Now for a sad truth most whom have died fall into underworld of all ages, some spirits are so evil they can not last long even in flesh of this dimension, but because the earth is falling further now more evil spirits have incarnated than before therefore the prophecy which speaks of the time of great evil is soon to unfold. Has thou seen that their is children at age of 6 branding knifes and terrorizing in gangs even, such as they hold evil spirits.

The time of the fulfilling of the world has become liken to time of Noah shall soon be completed and same events which happened to Sodom will be part of events to occur in future.

Understand that Heaven focuses only on what is important which is universal matters this is first time that Heaven has directly addressed humanity in way I have done so on forum laterly.

more words to copy and paste and save...now i have even more to read over :) ty
Spiritoftruth

User ID: 28769673
Australia
11/30/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, completely honest question here, how come you can speak on behalf of god if the rest of us cannot? Thankyou
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28742601

I am His Only Begotten Son we are made of the same Spirit I am like a duplicate of the greater Light becoming as it is soon and equal to, this is why it is given to the Son to hold the Book of life, for I am the part of God which suffered beyond all comprehension for the worlds so as by eternal law they might be saved if repent and accept offer.

Therefore I speak because it is I am part of God legitually that is why I am the only way unto the Father, for I am the part which is the Son which adopts the lost sheep, hence I am the Good Shepard which gathers them unto me and protects them from the many wolfs.

We offer even the children of the Devil opportunity to repent and be adopted for their own Father is cruel and seeks to enslave them in his own torment. But we are also justice and if those spirits do not repent they shall reap as sow in underworlds even so if they do not repent when let out for final judgement they will be lost forever taken by the Consumer which comes.
Spiritoftruth

Australia
11/30/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now for knowledge of those seeking, let it be known now to ye that all generations of time converge at once come end so as those whom were alive even when I was killed on cross whom rejected me of Old shall be there to see. Behold a mystery of the scriptures given to understand how Time is no relevant to God and how the end shall affect all generations of time from beginning of world until it end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
11/30/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
so whyith dost all wannaBe "prophets" and self perclaimed sons of gods think they have to speak in old englishit?
Spiritoftruth

Australia
11/30/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
so whyith dost all wannaBe "prophets" and self perclaimed sons of gods think they have to speak in old englishit?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

The old english style we are using is speaking more than is said to certain peoples spirits, to the wicked they do not hear but only those whom have potentional at this time to recognise shall. It is the same reason why we have spoken many times in parables both in past and present times.

Last Edited by Spiritoftruth on 11/30/2012 09:02 AM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/30/2012 10:07 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ufolou.com]

The site I linked ET_MAN posted on too and recommended. They're so similar, they could be brothers. I mean they had some really strong similarities. They both lived the state over from Colorado, a few hours driving from Denver. They both were being contacted by Kerry from Project Camelot for an interview, though it fell through. I was told Kerry believed in Law of One, which ET_MAN didn't. Their info is identical minus a time when ET_MAN had threats and actually put the same message into a religious framework and told me it was the same thing because its how you live, with integrity and lending a helping hand.

Sleeper's signature was about how we can't change the world, it changes us, ET_MAN made a thread on wanting to change the world, then it's done its job well!

And their voices match except for the slight twang in Lou's voice.

I was guessing brothers, ohterwise they could be the same guy.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/30/2012 10:09 AM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/30/2012 10:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Anyway it depends on intent of heart I believe, and without proof this is being written from cia, military attempt to force people back in authoritarian boxes, I have to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you have a very strong faith and good intentions. So I'll pray for you, and have sent prayers before.
Spiritoftruth

Australia
11/30/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ufolou.com]

The site I linked ET_MAN posted on too and recommended. They're so similar, they could be brothers. I mean they had some really strong similarities. They both lived the state over from Colorado, a few hours driving from Denver. They both were being contacted by Kerry from Project Camelot for an interview, though it fell through. I was told Kerry believed in Law of One, which ET_MAN didn't. Their info is identical minus a time when ET_MAN had threats and actually put the same message into a religious framework and told me it was the same thing because its how you live, with integrity and lending a helping hand.

Sleeper's signature was about how we can't change the world, it changes us, ET_MAN made a thread on wanting to change the world, then it's done its job well!

And their voices match except for the slight twang in Lou's voice.

I was guessing brothers, ohterwise they could be the same guy.

I do not support anyone else but the work ET_MAN has been doing since lead to me by God. For there is things occuring that people whom have read our works do not know and it is best it is not said on forums.

They are not associated. Nor do we support anything of the past any longer and make reference only to posts ET_MAN has done after knowing me. The prophecy he spoke is to still be fulfilled but he did not understand I would begin it it has no set date, the numbers he was given mean something else.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/30/2012 11:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Peace, do some soul searches.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/30/2012 11:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28778065
Germany
11/30/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

For Those Who Speak in The Name of The Lord, When The Lord Has Not Spoken... My Hand Shall Strike You Down! Says The Lord

9/8/09 From God The Father and Our Lord and Savior Jesus The Christ, YahuShua HaMashiach - A Letter Given to Jayse, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Hear the word of the Lord, hear the indignation of The Father:
WOE, WOE, WOE!… To all those, who speak in the name of The Lord, when The Lord has not spoken! Woe to you, says The Lord God of Israel! My hand shall come against you… You shall not stand, nor shall you be given a voice.
Hear the Word of The Lord: You stand divided. And every house, divided, shall not stand... It shall be torn down and thrown into the fire, says The Lord of Hosts.
Hear My words, says The Lord: Close your mouth... Yea, you who blaspheme the Spirit of God, be silent! You shall not be given a voice, says The Lord.

For I, even I, YahuShua The Mashiach... Yea I, The King of Glory, shall by no means share My glory!

I shall strike you dumb, and you shall no longer be given a voice, says The King.

For I am He who was nailed to the cross,

And I am The One who shed His blood to save you...

He who was raised to glory...

From the grave I am risen!...

He who reigns, and has come!

Thus says The Lord, to all those who speak in the name of The Most High God, when The Lord has not spoken it:
You shall surely die! Says The Lord. Repent, therefore, and give Me glory! Stop your blasphemies and come to Me, and fall on your face with your mouth closed. Guard your steps when you come before Me... You, who have endeavored to speak in My name, while standing before MY house and MY throne. Remove your sandals and stand still. Do not be hasty in your speech, nor utter anything before your God, nor let the musings of your heart lead you into temptation... For I am in Heaven and you dwell upon the earth. Therefore, repent of this false-witnessing... Cry out and wail… Turn from your heresies, you who have become a mouthpiece of satan. Close your mouth!... Speak no longer in the name of The Most High, lest your body and soul be destroyed, when the wrath of The Lord is completed… For strong is The Lord!

Righteous are My judgments and just are My ways.

Repent!...

Humble yourself before The Lord.

Then I shall turn from My anger and lift you up,
When you are given a new voice, says The Lord.

Thus says The Holy One of Israel, The Holy One of God, The Lamb without spot or blemish:
All those who speak blasphemies, in the name of The Lord, shall be stripped of this life. I shall no longer withhold My anger, says The Lord... My hand will strike you down. Yet repent in truth, with sincere remorse, and you shall be spared… Thus has The Lord spoken, and He shall not repent… The time has come!

And of My servants, and concerning those I am sending: I, The Lord, reside within them, and they have been chosen, redeemed, and filled with My Spirit... Cleansed. These men, in number 144,000, shall speak with great and pure testimony, even profound and deep wisdom surpassing human knowledge, that which can only be received by God through the power of His Christ, and according to the Spirit which He has given. For these do hear the Word of The Most High, and of His voice, they know... In HIS presence do they dwell. I will glorify My name by My servants. Only MY Word is found on their lips, and nothing shall withhold them from speaking to the truth of who I am... Their time has come.

I have poured out My Spirit on all nations...
And those, who have received, shall be given a voice.

Yea, they shall shout in concert, to the glory of My name,
The name given Me of My Father, YahuShua HaMashiach...
Of which I shall cause to resound in all the earth.

And of the words put forth through My prophets,
They shall bring you low and you will fall to your knees...
And you shall give Me glory.

And to you, who cover your ears... Yes you, who continue in the ways of satan:

You shall know the anger of The Lord God, wrought in His Mighty and Strong One,
Manifest by the brightness of His coming and through the sword of His mouth...

You will be struck and torn... You shall not see life, says The Lord.

Hear these words:

Repent, you who abide in satan... Repent! And I will lift you up...
Even now The Father calls to you, yet you forebear.

Receive of Me and be given life...

Everlasting life is what I offer you...

Life filled with that peace and joy you have longed for.

Become again, God’s precious creation...

Made to abide in its Creator and live for eternity...

Come to Me.

Amen.

More and free:
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/30/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prophets Hananiah

1/29/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Lord’s Words Spoken to Timothy, During an Online Bible/Letter Study Fellowship - For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear - Regarding modern false prophets

For at this time, lo, the false prophets gather together... A great company!...

A multitude, who shall be called “Hananiah”...

And of his reward, they are worthy...

And I shall not withhold, says The Lord.

[Jesse]
Will they all die?

[The Lord] Many will be blotted, My son, yet there is a very small remnant, of whom I shall cause to repent... They shall not receive of the second death... I AM THE LORD.

More and free:
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/30/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Diviners Divine False Visions, the Prophets Prophesy Lies, and Every Dreamer Shares Deceptive Dreams, Brought Forth from Their Own Imaginations

6/12/10 From God The Father - The Lord’s Words Spoken to Timothy, During an On-Line Bible/Letter Study, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord... To ALL diviners, false prophets, and dreamers of dreams, even to all who speak falsely in My name, sharing visions of hell and torment: You shall, by no means, escape the Day of The Lord!...
For you have caused My people to err, and have led them astray by perverse and false visions, lies and dark speeches, by dreams and delusions, brought forth from your own imaginations and doctrines of demons...

You have blasphemed My name and the truth of who I am!...

Therefore, wrath has indeed entered into My heart...

Yet My anger is true, and My judgment righteous...

For that, which I see, is the whole truth...

Even all things hidden, and that which is made obvious, all is before My eyes...

I know both, those who deceive and those being deceived.

Therefore, all shall be struck down!... Every one!... From the deceiver to those perpetrating these deceptions, all will be struck atop their heads. And the deceived... Humbled and brought into darkness, by which they shall also be delivered... The Day of The Lord. For in thick darkness, brighter shall the light of truth shine... Even upon the ashes, of that which has been destroyed by it.

For those, who perpetuate these doctrines and false visions,
Have now taken up the sword against Me,
Seeking to slay My word and bring harm to My prophets...

Behold, their arms shall be broken in their malice,
And their wrists bent backward in their jealousy!...

And upon the sword, which they have raised against Me, shall they fall,
With all, they have built, crumbling in a heap around them,
In the sight of many witnesses!...

I AM THE LORD!

My name is greatly blasphemed among the Gentiles, because of them... Behold, it is polluted in every corner, where this doctrine is upheld by the pride and arrogance of men, who neither know Me nor My word. For the veil remains atop their heads, and darkness covers their eyes, due to the judgment and wrath which fills their hearts... I do not know them, neither has The Holy One entered in.
Shall I not repay?!... Behold, I shall require much from them, for they have robbed Me! Says The Lord in His anger.
Is it a light thing to The Lord? Is it a small thing, that My beloved are led into the wilderness, without understanding and no lamp to guide them? Shall I leave them to die in the dark wilderness, far from God, lost amongst all these tall trees?... Letting them die because they remain desolate, destitute of food?... Behold, I shall feed them, says The Lord! And their shepherds shall be made to serve!...

All pastors shall become slaves, with every diviner’s voice removed,
And every dreamer brought to silence...

Mute servants, washing the feet of My witnesses in The Day.

And they will serve, in My name, once again...

Oh yes, they shall serve Me in truth,
Until their heads fall from their shoulders...

Arriving, in an instant, in My arms.

Yet of the false prophets, who continue prophesying lies in My name, it shall not be so... They shall die by My own hand! They shall not be lifted up! Says The Lord God... For fierce is My indignation against them.

For My ways are not human ways....

Neither can one find Me in the ways of the world and men...

My mercy endures forever, and My anger has an end...

Yet those who highly esteem themselves,
And look upon themselves as whole, shall be broken in pieces...

For by no other means can they be brought into perfection...

I am The Lord.

More and free:
Spiritoftruth

Australia
11/30/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The person from germany posting lies from the fallen angels please stop doing it, you are condemning yourself by standing against us, for ye speak not just against me ye speak against all the Heavens which is in support of me including my Father whom is greater than I but I arise to meet at the end.

Last Edited by Spiritoftruth on 11/30/2012 02:29 PM
paul
User ID: 28775629
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The person from germany posting lies from the fallen angels please stop doing it, you are condemning yourself by standing against us, for ye speak not just against me ye speak against all the Heavens which is in support of me including my Father whom is greater than I but I arise to meet at the end.

Lord could i ask if what i and my family must do to be part of the first 24,you mentioned earlyer,but i don`t mind losing my head to be chopped off.lets just hope the blade is sharp
Spiritoftruth

Australia
11/30/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lord could i ask if what i and my family must do to be part of the first 24,you mentioned earlyer,but i don`t mind losing my head to be chopped off.lets just hope the blade is sharp
 Quoting: paul 28775629

Those whom are living the proper way of righteousness whom heart is not on this world nor evils of it whom are selfless and can live and act on it, whom do good and speak kindly whom desire to help save others not condemn them shall be called if it is written and when it is written to come.

GLP