Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,747 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 325,687
Pageviews Today: 514,218Threads Today: 164Posts Today: 2,536
06:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Northwest, N. Calif., Braces For More Rain and Snow!!!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 28444930
Portugal
11/25/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Northwest, N. Calif., Braces For More Rain and Snow!!!
Issued by The National Weather Service
Sacramento, CA ... PERIODS OF WET AND WINDY WEATHER WEDNESDAY THROUGH NEXT WEEKEND...

BIG WEATHER CHANGES ARE EXPECTED BEGINNING MIDWEEK AND CONTINUING THROUGH NEXT WEEKEND AS A LARGE AREA OF LOW PRESSURE MOVES TOWARD THE EASTERN PACIFIC. RAINFALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN WEDNESDAY ACROSS NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. THIS INITIAL SYSTEM WILL MOVE THROUGH THE REGION RELATIVELY QUICKLY... BUT WILL BE FOLLOWED BY SEVERAL MORE STORM SYSTEMS LATER IN THE WEEK. THESE STORMS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO MOISTURE FROM THE TROPICAL PACIFIC... MEANING CONSIDERABLE PRECIPITATION TOTALS WILL BE LIKELY. EACH OF THESE STORM SYSTEMS WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY GUSTY SOUTHERLY WINDS.

SNOW LEVELS WILL START AROUND 6000 FEET WITH THE WEDNESDAY SYSTEM... AND WILL RISE TO 7000 FEET OR HIGHER WITH THE SUBSEQUENT STORMS.

FORECAST CONFIDENCE IS HIGH THAT THIS SERIES OF STORM SYSTEMS WILL IMPACT THE REGION. HOWEVER WITH SEVERAL DAYS UNTIL THESE LOW PRESSURE SYSTEMS AFFECT THE REGION... DETAILS ON TIMING AND INTENSITY WILL BECOME CLEARER OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

POTENTIAL IMPACTS INCLUDE: *URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOODING.

*MODERATE TO HEAVY RAIN AND GUSTY WINDS MAY BRING DOWN SMALL TREE BRANCHES AND TREES. LOCAL POWER OUTAGES WILL BE POSSIBLE.

*ROCK SLIDES OR DEBRIS FLOWS NEAR RECENT BURN SCARS.

STAY TUNED TO THE LATEST NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE STATEMENTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS POTENTIALLY HIGH IMPACT SERIES OF STORMS.

[link to www.weather.com]
pink cat

User ID: 28454161
United States
11/25/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump to see how this plays out
🦋
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Portugal
11/25/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump to see how this plays out
 Quoting: pink cat

This will be all week, at least!hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28447986
Canada
11/25/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tropical pacific statement seems funny this time of year. I read that there's an ocean current way up north thats now spinning backwards on the surface. Its huge and plays with alot of the ocean currents all the way down along Alaska and the West Coast. This is going to be a very interesting Winter if it ever arrives in Southern BC if we all don't drown first. So much rain for this time of year.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Portugal
11/25/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tropical pacific statement seems funny this time of year. I read that there's an ocean current way up north thats now spinning backwards on the surface. Its huge and plays with alot of the ocean currents all the way down along Alaska and the West Coast. This is going to be a very interesting Winter if it ever arrives in Southern BC if we all don't drown first. So much rain for this time of year.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28447986

yes this is an extreme event with rain totals that can reach 200 to 400mm!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/25/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Luisport

Wow thats so bizarre to say the least. I think that article about the backwards spinning surface vortex current up North was at the Watchers Site. I wonder if that is having any effects and might be a partial cause to the express coming thru since this is a rare event as well as the Surface Vortex...? I would move it here if I could.
LonghairKing

User ID: 28278467
United States
11/25/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the heads up Louisport!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Portugal
11/25/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the heads up Louisport!
 Quoting: LonghairKing

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28458773
Portugal
11/25/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow thats so bizarre to say the least. I think that article about the backwards spinning surface vortex current up North was at the Watchers Site. I wonder if that is having any effects and might be a partial cause to the express coming thru since this is a rare event as well as the Surface Vortex...? I would move it here if I could.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2164155
United States
11/25/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is staying warmer up here near the border than is usual. Lots of rain. Usually, Thanksgiving has snow. This year we've only had one snowfall at Veterans Day. No more in the forecast. Just more rain.
 Quoting: Hardwired

yes, rain and more rain... this is the atmospheric river pathern... but north California will have much more rain

I am just south of the pineapple express in central California. Weather channel projects at least 4 straight days of rain next week.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is staying warmer up here near the border than is usual. Lots of rain. Usually, Thanksgiving has snow. This year we've only had one snowfall at Veterans Day. No more in the forecast. Just more rain.

yes, rain and more rain... this is the atmospheric river pathern... but north California will have much more rain

I am just south of the pineapple express in central California. Weather channel projects at least 4 straight days of rain next week.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2164155

what the amounts of rain they predict?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

Wonder how N. California will like 14 inch rainfall totals through 8-days? Bay Area & Sacramento, Valley plenty too [link to twitter.com]

I wonder if that's enough to flood out the central valley south of Sacramento.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

Wonder how N. California will like 14 inch rainfall totals through 8-days? Bay Area & Sacramento, Valley plenty too [link to twitter.com]

I wonder if that's enough to flood out the central valley south of Sacramento.

well lets see how this develop, but you should expect the worse...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Moderate as of now.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Moderate as of now.

ok, but expect the situation to evolve quikly in 4 to 5 days... maby less. I hope for some reason this don't be so bad!
Redpaw360

User ID: 11235712
United States
11/25/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was doing research into harmonic attacks upon Shasta dam in northern California. With this weather and the documented harmonic anomalies in the weaverville area of California with harmonic tremors.

I feel they're trying to flood the central portion of California and wash the infrastructure away.

Many people have tried to claim Hoover dam is the great false flag, but Shasta dam is the target.
Oregon Constitution Article I, Section 27

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was doing research into harmonic attacks upon Shasta dam in northern California. With this weather and the documented harmonic anomalies in the weaverville area of California with harmonic tremors.

I feel they're trying to flood the central portion of California and wash the infrastructure away.

Many people have tried to claim Hoover dam is the great false flag, but Shasta dam is the target.
 Quoting: Redpaw360

really? That's bad!!!
Southern OR

User ID: 20471008
United States
11/25/2012 03:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Looks like we may see some in our area too:
[link to www.wunderground.com]
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like we may see some in our area too:
[link to www.wunderground.com]
 Quoting: Southern OR

Statement as of 07:03 AM PST em 25 de Novembro de 2012

... Another round of storms expected mid-week through this weekend...

A potent frontal system will push into the region Wednesday... and
will then be followed by several more systems for the remainder of
the week and into the weekend. This pattern will have access to a
considerable amount of moisture from the tropical Pacific... and will
therefore likely result in significant precipitation amounts. The
locations with the highest potential for heavy rains will be the
coast and south to southwest facing slopes... and rivers in these
areas are likely to see significant rises. Snow levels should
experience brief drops behind each subsequent cold front... but
should remain above the level of Highway passes during the periods
of heaviest precipitation.

Due to the potential for strong southerly winds ahead of each
passing cold front... residents along the coast... across the
mountains... and in south to north oriented valleys should stay tuned
for potential wind headlines as well.

Forecast confidence is high that this series of systems will impact
the region... but there is low confidence on the specifics at this
time. Stay tuned to the National Weather Service for further details
as we head into this new round of active weather.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/25/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you ever think that just maybe when certain areas are ommiting harmonic energy from the ground that maybe just maybe they attract the electrically charged storms that are in the area.

You people with your false flags bullshit are becoming very annoying. You should educate yourselfs with a little bit of an understanding of how the planet works and pull back and look at the big picture and currents and storm structures and the things that effect them like geomagnetic storms that we just had.

They aren't going to blow down a dam with weather or anything otherwise. I have listened to this false flag bullshit for ten years. Other than 911 there has been NOTHING EVER HAPPEN. EVER. Even 911 can't be proven as a false flag. Just a plain old terror attack which by the way Bin Laden took credit for it.

Mother nature is ultimately in Control whether you think so or not. She's getting more violent and the Oceans currents are out of whack. Currents effect weather. But thats too boring for this place.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you ever think that just maybe when certain areas are ommiting harmonic energy from the ground that maybe just maybe they attract the electrically charged storms that are in the area.

You people with your false flags bullshit are becoming very annoying. You should educate yourselfs with a little bit of an understanding of how the planet works and pull back and look at the big picture and currents and storm structures and the things that effect them like geomagnetic storms that we just had.

They aren't going to blow down a dam with weather or anything otherwise. I have listened to this false flag bullshit for ten years. Other than 911 there has been NOTHING EVER HAPPEN. EVER. Even 911 can't be proven as a false flag. Just a plain old terror attack which by the way Bin Laden took credit for it.

Mother nature is ultimately in Control whether you think so or not. She's getting more violent and the Oceans currents are out of whack. Currents effect weather. But thats too boring for this place.

"Mother nature is ultimately in Control whether you think so or not. She's getting more violent and the Oceans currents are out of whack. Currents effect weather. But thats too boring for this place." I agree with you 100%! Mother nature (God for me) rules!!!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Weather Channel‏@weatherchannel

Our top 3 weather stories of the week includes a big change for the West Coast and some #snow in the East: [link to www.weather.com]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This seams to start at 28 November... [link to www.ecmwf.int]
Redpaw360

User ID: 11235712
United States
11/25/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, I've got the data that shows the Harmonic Anomalies at Shasta dam. The anomalies show the Shasta dam and weaverville lakes are under heavy harmonic disturbance for the last 7 months.

It could be mother nature bringing an event to Lassen / Shasta with an eruption, or a quake. The harmonics also show Vancouver Island in the PNW is getting ready for another event.

With all the harmonics and tremors at the dam, the extra capacity of the rainfall will have to increase based on studies of dams causing earthquakes. Science points that out as fact.
Oregon Constitution Article I, Section 27

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23792939
United States
11/25/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep....sounds like winter.... the northern cali kind....move along
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16229202

not a regular winter weather, this is a rare extreme weather and long event!

It's another beautiful day here east of San Francisco. Clear blue sky, comfortable temp in the high 60's, birds are singing. Looks like all that is changing soon. Thanks for the info, Luis.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/25/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep....sounds like winter.... the northern cali kind....move along
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16229202

not a regular winter weather, this is a rare extreme weather and long event!

It's another beautiful day here east of San Francisco. Clear blue sky, comfortable temp in the high 60's, birds are singing. Looks like all that is changing soon. Thanks for the info, Luis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23792939

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28222898
United States
11/25/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28507433
Portugal
11/26/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

Powerful winter storm (rain mostly) to slam into California early Wednesday. Simulated radar from NAM-4km: [link to twitter.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28507433
Portugal
11/26/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
RyanMaueRyan Maue7 h

983 mb for a low-pressure due west of San Francisco quite impressive. Very gusty winds along coast & huge waves.

GLP