HAARP? The Most Bizarre Sky Ever...

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/26/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HAARP? The Most Bizarre Sky Ever...
We've had some of the most bizarre cloud formations I've ever seen over Texas for the last three to four years. We've had clouds similar to that, upside down cumulus clouds, and a variety of other formations they don't even have a name for...and we've been a the worst drought in recorded history during that time...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

I'm with you!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27492396
United States
11/26/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see crazy clouds and sunsets on the regular here in Iowa, especially in the last few years. The days they are spraying heavy, there is always odd yet beautiful sunset.

Chemtrails have ruined our skys in the past few years, it seems like you never see a clear sky or fluffy clouds anymore. Just a hazy white sky.
Lindalee

User ID: 3177816
United States
11/26/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- The elevated PCB levels in U.S. lakes and rivers that led to hundreds of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency fish consumption advisories in 2003 may be the result of not only the toxin's persistence underground but also its diffusion through the air.

To investigate the phenomenon, the EPA announced today (Sept. 27) that it would continue its collaboration with Indiana University Bloomington environmental scientists Ronald Hites and Ilora Basu to study the toxin's circulation between the air and the Great Lakes. What the scientists learn will help the EPA determine whether new PCB clean-up policies are needed.

[link to newsinfo.iu.edu]

gasp
Circling the Sun @ 63,000 MPH
<3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8545334
United States
11/26/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty crazy. Thanks for showing us this.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/26/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Environment
PCB pollution, associated with Westinghouse's operations, long was a concern in the area. [12] [13] A number of sites,[14] in particular, Bennett Stone Quarry at the northwestern edge of the city, were listed as Superfund sites. Clean-up operations at the Bennett Quarry site, started in 1983, were largely completed by 2000.[15]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The 1985 consent decree required Westinghouse to construct an incinerator that would incinerate PCB-contaminated materials. Due to public opposition to the incinerator, however, the State of Indiana passed a number of laws that delayed and blocked its construction. The parties to the consent decree began to explore alternative remedies in 1994 for six of the main PCB contaminated sites.[44]
On 15 February 2008, Monroe County approved a plan to clean up the three remaining contaminated sites in the City of Bloomington, at a cost of $9.6 million to CBS Corp., the successor of Westinghouse.[46]

Volatilization of PCBs into the Air
[link to www.foxriverwatch.com]

Can you move away from there ??
hiding
 Quoting: Lindalee

I can assure you, what Westinghouse did YEARS ago isn't "just now" turning our skies toxic.

But...if anything us Bloomingtonians have evolved from the pollution. We'll be cool.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty crazy. Thanks for showing us this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8545334

Appreciated...
StormeyGoddess

User ID: 22004193
United States
11/26/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- The elevated PCB levels in U.S. lakes and rivers that led to hundreds of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency fish consumption advisories in 2003 may be the result of not only the toxin's persistence underground but also its diffusion through the air.

To investigate the phenomenon, the EPA announced today (Sept. 27) that it would continue its collaboration with Indiana University Bloomington environmental scientists Ronald Hites and Ilora Basu to study the toxin's circulation between the air and the Great Lakes. What the scientists learn will help the EPA determine whether new PCB clean-up policies are needed.

[link to newsinfo.iu.edu]

gasp
 Quoting: Lindalee

Um...what?????
"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

"As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
You never hear the old nautical saying? It goes "Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky at morn, sailor take warn."
Relax, its a sign of nice weather and calm seas to come.
 Quoting: Floobarb the Argnorf

You didn't REALLY look at the video...did you?

I'm far from "un-relaxed." Just bringing forth a video of something that is rarely, if ever seen anywhere.

I have yet to see anyone post anything that looks like this. At least, in regards to those perfect waves and webbing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27848208
United States
11/26/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry HAARPtards, relax. Its only the signs of the end of the times.

Luke 21:11
And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
StormeyGoddess

United States
11/26/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27848208

LOL, nono, I'm a QuakeTard, SunTard, DoomTard, and now a CloudTard. :-)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/26/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27848208

LOL, nono, I'm a QuakeTard, SunTard, DoomTard, and now a CloudTard. :-)
 Quoting: StormeyGoddess

Good answer. I liked that.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7122996
United States
11/26/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
holy shit......clouds

terrifying

bsflag

jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7122996
United States
11/26/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
holy shit......clouds

terrifying

bsflag

jerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7122996

let me just add this link

[link to epod.usra.edu]

similar,huh?
Matrix-V

User ID: 27588863
Canada
11/26/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
i dont get it OP, those videos look normal to me?

im serious and not trying to be a usual troll here lol
Perseus7

User ID: 28260886
United States
11/26/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
its the matrix, that shit is a digital error! all of u are sheep!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1493908

fear mongering is tiresome. this is the sky being alive again.
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13025083
United States
11/26/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are you guys doing in Bloomington, Indiana that you need to be HAARPED may I ask?
From Bloomington, Indiana...Think what you want, this is definitely odd.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812
StormeyGoddess

United States
11/26/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
About Earthquake cloud

Earthquake clouds are clouds claimed to be signs of imminent earthquakes. They have been described in antiquity: In chapter 32 of his work Brihat Samhita, Indian scholar Varahamihira discussed a number of signs warning of earthquakes, including extraordinary clouds occurring a week before the earthquake. In modern times, a few scientists claim to have observed clouds associated with a seismic event, sometimes more than 50 days in advance of the earthquake. Some have even claimed to accurately predict earthquake occurrences by observing clouds. However, these claims have very little support in the scientific community.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28049243
United States
11/26/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
its nibiru a red sky from light bouncing off it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23406053

Very nice pics but the ripples in the clouds could just be noctilucent in nature. Weird but pretty and different.
IndigoGirl

User ID: 6327598
United States
11/26/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those same wavy clouds were in SD not too long ago....
hiding

Thread: Strange "clouds" over San diego, C.A.
“I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then”
emerald_glow

User ID: 924761
United States
11/26/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
pretty sure i've seen these kinds of clouds down here quite a lot throughout my life. calm down!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2109124

You must be very young AC. There was nothing like that before the 90-es.
Emerald_Glow
StormeyGoddess

United States
11/26/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nope, not noctilucent clouds. Sorry.

They are the highest clouds in the Earth's atmosphere, located in the mesosphere at altitudes of around 76 to 85 kilometres (47 to 53 mi). They are normally too faint to be seen, and are visible only when illuminated by sunlight from below the horizon while the lower layers of the atmosphere are in the Earth's shadow. Noctilucent clouds are not fully understood and are a recently-discovered meteorological phenomenon; there is no record of their observation before 1885.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151390
New Zealand
11/26/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
pretty sure i've seen these kinds of clouds down here quite a lot throughout my life. calm down!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2109124

pretty sure i haven't seen these kinds of clouds down here at all throughout my life. Go crazy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246336
United States
11/26/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I only watched the first vid so far. Those are Earth Quake Clouds.

[link to www.google.com]

Edit: I've watched em all three. They are definitely Earth Quake clouds. Google it.
 Quoting: Alpacalips

nope. it's a chemtrail sunset. i have taken many pictures on many evenings with this exact same look.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26428439
United States
11/26/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
You never hear the old nautical saying? It goes "Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky at morn, sailor take warn."
Relax, its a sign of nice weather and calm seas to come.
 Quoting: Floobarb the Argnorf

It seems you, like a few others posting in this thread are missing the point. Its not the color thats the interesting part, its the patterns in the clouds. The "frequency" like ripples. If you only noticed the colors, well, have some more of "moms alumiun foil wrapped mystery pack" in the fridge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26817230
United States
11/26/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you a fucking idiot? That's completely normal. Stop scaring the gullible people with nonsense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10725698
United States
11/26/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you a fucking idiot? That's completely normal. Stop scaring the gullible people with nonsense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26817230

Absolutely not.
my2centsworth

User ID: 5382682
Canada
11/26/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I found interesting in your videos is the "lined" clouds in the sky and the dirty grey colour of those clouds.. as you panned the rest of the sky I saw some normal white to white grey clouds.. but the "lined" clouds had a dirty look to them, almost like they're carrying dirt particles of some kind.

Weird, very weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
11/26/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see crazy clouds and sunsets on the regular here in Iowa, especially in the last few years. The days they are spraying heavy, there is always odd yet beautiful sunset.

Chemtrails have ruined our skys in the past few years, it seems like you never see a clear sky or fluffy clouds anymore. Just a hazy white sky.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27492396

Same here in Phoenix. There is so much glare, it hurts your eyes. Don't know enough about haarp to have an opinion but being were at the end of the age, natural disasters forthcoming, asteroids approaching, Niburu, etc, looks like a warning of impending....doom.
forgetmenot

User ID: 21280970
United States
11/26/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bright colors are due to the time of year...the relation of the sun to the earth as we approach solstice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200804
United States
11/26/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
We've had some of the most bizarre cloud formations I've ever seen over Texas for the last three to four years. We've had clouds similar to that, upside down cumulus clouds, and a variety of other formations they don't even have a name for...and we've been a the worst drought in recorded history during that time...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

Yep, here in Allen. I saw the ripples with the round poofs Friday. The colors aren't unusual here though. The clouds have been amazing me for the last year because of the odd formations and also because of the different formations at the same time. This spring we had the wave formation that I've never seen in my life.

GLP