Home Video Shows Police Killing Dog After Being Captured

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25607644
United States
11/26/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Home Video Shows Police Killing Dog After Being Captured
I know some good cops, been friends with them for years, and even they will tell you, half of the people in their departments have lost their ever fuckin' minds!!!
 Quoting: Saddletramp

There aren't many creatures MORE dangerous, than an insane, steroid jacked cop. And they are EVERYWHERE.

I keep wondering just how long people of AnmeriKa are going to tolerate this EVIL insanity.
Travis Bickle
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
11/26/2012 12:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
I know some good cops, been friends with them for years, and even they will tell you, half of the people in their departments have lost their ever fuckin' minds!!!

There aren't many creatures MORE dangerous, than an insane, steroid jacked cop. And they are EVERYWHERE.

I keep wondering just how long people of AnmeriKa are going to tolerate this EVIL insanity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25607644

I wouldn't say that they're "everywhere", Perhaps "Somewhere" but not as prevalent as you think...
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Giftedest

User ID: 10743044
United States
11/26/2012 01:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
OMFG...

I've seen a lot of 'cops kill dogs' stories and videos here, but this one is horrendous.

They had the dog captured on a catch pole... after standing around staring at it, scaring the poor thing crazy.

Anybody ever think of offering it a treat and turning sideways so's not to appear offensive or menacing?

Those police will have to live with themselves, hope they're proud of their bravery... assholes.
Who does your thinking?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I could not look at the video too far along, but I did not see anyone knock on the door to ask about the dog sitting in their garage. The guys are mental giants.

However, I posted in on facebook for the world to see thier stupidity.

All of you who have face book accounts, please cosider doing this. it will not stop until we make it stop. Public humiliation of Bobby the dog killer will do it.

First gun abuse. then Tasers. Now kill the dog.. these guys are gutless.They should be relegated to batons like bobbies. They cannot handle a weapon responsibly.

I am relly beginning to wonder if they sceape the bottom of the shallow end of the gene pool to find these idiots.

Would thet tazer a lost child.. ot just shoot it?
 Quoting: NightWisp

It's all about power, and control, and fear.

That is why people aren't doing anything about this, and it continues to get worse.

Ask yourself this...

If you lived in the former Soviet Union, and under total control and tyranny, would you do anything about abuse like this? Of course not. You'd be far too AFRAID to do anything about it, knowing that sticking your head out, would quickly get it chopped off.

And that is how the PTB are dragging us into the coming nightmare. They KNOW that hiring thus and goons, and training their cops to have contempt for the public, will bring about the desired fear. Which is the exact OPPOSITE of what this country is SUPPOSED to be based upon.

This country was founded upon the premise that government is supposed to be afraid of the people, and not the other way around.

Where the government fears the people, there is liberty. Where the people fear the government, there is tyranny. People have GOT to STOP tolerating this kind of thing. People have GOT to raise a MAJOR stink when something like this happens in their area, instead of just letting it die, and quietly go away.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I could not look at the video too far along, but I did not see anyone knock on the door to ask about the dog sitting in their garage. The guys are mental giants.

However, I posted in on facebook for the world to see thier stupidity.

All of you who have face book accounts, please cosider doing this. it will not stop until we make it stop. Public humiliation of Bobby the dog killer will do it.

First gun abuse. then Tasers. Now kill the dog.. these guys are gutless.They should be relegated to batons like bobbies. They cannot handle a weapon responsibly.

I am relly beginning to wonder if they sceape the bottom of the shallow end of the gene pool to find these idiots.

Would thet tazer a lost child.. ot just shoot it?
 Quoting: NightWisp

It's all about power, and control, and fear.

That is why people aren't doing anything about this, and it continues to get worse.

Ask yourself this...

If you lived in the former Soviet Union, and under total control and tyranny, would you do anything about abuse like this? Of course not. You'd be far too AFRAID to do anything about it, knowing that sticking your head out, would quickly get it chopped off.

And that is how the PTB are dragging us into the coming nightmare. They KNOW that hiring thugs and goons, and training their cops to have contempt for the public, will bring about the desired fear. Which is the exact OPPOSITE of what this country is SUPPOSED to be based upon.

This country was founded upon the premise that government is supposed to be afraid of the people, and not the other way around.

Where the government fears the people, there is liberty. Where the people fear the government, there is tyranny. People have GOT to STOP tolerating this kind of thing. People have GOT to raise a MAJOR stink when something like this happens in their area, instead of just letting it die, and quietly go away.

Typo correction ^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915094
United States
11/26/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was a police dog from a different county....they are
non-union workers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25735923
United States
11/26/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
officer could have yelled back up everyone... let the animal handler do her job... karma will punish this tard of an officer...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's how they handle nature in other places that haven't become part of the Police State.

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]
January Wolves

User ID: 28448279
United States
11/26/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
officer could have yelled back up everyone... let the animal handler do her job... karma will punish this tard of an officer...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25735923

Sickening. Wondering why the aco asked for pd backup for just one dog. Many times the pd or sheriff dispatcher will monitor animal control frequency or even be their dispatcher also if animal control doesn't have their own. But it's different frequencies & there is no way those cops overhead the call & just decided to go. They were dispatched probably because that aco asked for backup. But why?

The cop kept shooting even after she had it restrained with the pole. But she seemed to only be holding it with one hand when the dog took off. Couldn't tell if she lost her grip with two hands and one hand slid off or if she was trying to stand back (away from the cop aiming his gun) and one hand slipped off.

The aco probably would have been able to restrain the dog just fine if those cops hadn't been there at all.

The catch poles are very effective at containing most dogs but you have to have a very firm grip. She lost her grip for some reason.

And hate neighbors like Kenny Collins. He calls in a stray dog in the neighborhood even though the dog appeared to just be staying on one property. The dog was staying there because the people were watching it for a relative. The dog belonged there.

Poor dog - unlucky chain of events for her. 1) Kenny Collins calls animal control even though dog is not roaming or threatening anyone and not even knowing if it was a new dog for his neighbors 2) ACO asks for police backup and even seems intimidated by them which interferes with her performance 3) Responding cops are assholes.

Very, very sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17579430
United States
11/26/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody ever think of offering it a treat and turning sideways so's not to appear offensive or menacing?

Quoting: Giftedest

Cops just don't have that sort of mental capacity.
JimBomB

User ID: 28500203
United States
11/26/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what happens when you allow liberal pussys to be cops,stupid fear reactions!
bs5
db1
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here are some great photos of real men doing an animal rescue...not a bunch of fat union pigs.

[link to imgur.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21836117
Canada
11/26/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The other Moron in all of this is the neibor whom called the police in the first place. I mean come on already. A dog wondering around a yard not doing shit and then sitting inside a garage not doing shit.
But yet the stupid neibor calls the police....?,,,?,,,?,,,?

What is wrong with people. Its a fucking dog. Not a man with a gun running around and they call the police. What the Fuck. I if I thought the dog was lost would have tried to catch it. Say hello to it. Come on already.

What the Fuck are these people going to do when SHTF. There will be alot of dogs running around. My God. I just about can't stand this anymore. I mean are people really that stupid. I would have been running up there screaming STOP IT. STOP IT.

Why are people standing around with their thumbs up their asses. I'd like to slam a brick up side somebody's head over this.

I really hope SHTF. Its idiots like this and the guy whom made the call that are going down first and I can hardly wait for all the dumb fucks in the world to be gone already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20260218
United States
11/26/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The guy was an ass to
Call the cops to the dog in the first place.

The cops are scum.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Add to the stupidity the concrete steps behind the dog at an angle that would deflect the bullets out toward the street if they went through the dog or he missed. What a complete duchebag moran.
 Quoting: Copperhead

If the guy actually ended up killing someone, while in the process of executing this K-9, I'd put a bullet right between his eyes MYSELF.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
The other Moron in all of this is the neibor whom called the police in the first place. I mean come on already. A dog wondering around a yard not doing shit and then sitting inside a garage not doing shit.
But yet the stupid neibor calls the police....?,,,?,,,?,,,?

What is wrong with people. Its a fucking dog. Not a man with a gun running around and they call the police. What the Fuck. I if I thought the dog was lost would have tried to catch it. Say hello to it. Come on already.

What the Fuck are these people going to do when SHTF. There will be alot of dogs running around. My God. I just about can't stand this anymore. I mean are people really that stupid. I would have been running up there screaming STOP IT. STOP IT.

Why are people standing around with their thumbs up their asses. I'd like to slam a brick up side somebody's head over this.

I really hope SHTF. Its idiots like this and the guy whom made the call that are going down first and I can hardly wait for all the dumb fucks in the world to be gone already.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21836117

I hope those cops have kids who will see this video. I pray it destroys their families. Even that wouldn't be enough but karma will hunt you down, especially if you go out of your way to molest and kill off nature.

Remember when the Europeans killed cats for their superstitious religious beliefs? 100 Million people died of the black plague...cause by fleas on rats and mice who's populations spiked out of control due to the mass killings of cats.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

I wouldn't say that they're "everywhere", Perhaps "Somewhere" but not as prevalent as you think...
 Quoting: Travis Bickle

Bullshit, Travis.

These types of cops are EVERYWHERE. Every major city, and most of the smaller municipalities as well.

I'm not saying that they are the MAJORITY a a percentage, but I AM saying that these types of cops are everywhere across the country. There are some in every state, and every county. Obviously, some, more densely concentrated than others.
Generation Doom

User ID: 18851138
United States
11/26/2012 03:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
This guy should be demoted to janitor. He isn't responsible enough to use a gun.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMFG...

I've seen a lot of 'cops kill dogs' stories and videos here, but this one is horrendous.

They had the dog captured on a catch pole... after standing around staring at it, scaring the poor thing crazy.

Those police will have to live with themselves, hope they're proud of their bravery... assholes.
 Quoting: Giftedest

There's going to be a LOT of cops in hell. I guaran-fucking-tee it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28466320
Australia
11/26/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen a lot of 'dog attacks' ie: cops killing dogs, lately. Is this normal for the US? And people are just now starting to film it all? Or is this just starting to happen this last year?
I still think they're taking out our defenses little by little, and this is just another defense they're doing away with. Anyone with a dog, keep a VERY close eye on them. verysad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1344295
United States
11/26/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
3:30

You still gettin it Christian??? It's gonna take up all your memory"...

I found it hard to watch beyond that, but I did.

Look... It's not YOUR dog, nor anyone you know, But we all have dogs.

What happens at 4:42 is UN-ACCEPTABLE!!!!

I personally have been on calls similar to this. What they did is INEXCUSABLE!

I am a trainer in Law Enforcement and your bet your ass I am saving this one as an example of what NOT to do!

The dog has been captured on the pole.... There is NO THREAT to anyone.

FUCK THESE ASS PIGS! (And, I would tell them to their face!)

They give us all a bad name.

Dude you are either an idiot, or you didn't watch the video carefully. If you ever were REALLY a detective, you would know you can never judge the situation by the video alone. A situation can be seem way different recorded on a distant video camera than it was in the first person. Anyway, what's so wrong about the way the cop did? Watch the video: Dog is aggressive, Dog gets Tasered, Taser is not effective enough to get the dog into the noose, Dog charges the animal handler, Cop draws gun and shoots the dog, THE FIRST SHOT GOES OFF BEFORE THE DOG IS SECURED IN THE NOOSE, cop continues to shoot the still aggressive dog(also because you might as well put the dog out of its misery quickly as its already been shot and will most likely die anyway)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28373169
United States
11/26/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's a similar, if not worse, video...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25663025
Canada
11/26/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
3:30

You still gettin it Christian??? It's gonna take up all your memory"...

I found it hard to watch beyond that, but I did.

Look... It's not YOUR dog, nor anyone you know, But we all have dogs.

What happens at 4:42 is UN-ACCEPTABLE!!!!

I personally have been on calls similar to this. What they did is INEXCUSABLE!

I am a trainer in Law Enforcement and your bet your ass I am saving this one as an example of what NOT to do!

The dog has been captured on the pole.... There is NO THREAT to anyone.

FUCK THESE ASS PIGS! (And, I would tell them to their face!)

They give us all a bad name.

If not people like you then who?

Who will clean this mess up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25663025
Canada
11/26/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would bet to the "showers".

Nazism never died in 1945, it just mutated into what we see today in the WH.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9231012
United States
11/26/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
My husband is ACO.

This was sad and regrettable.

Once the dog was on the noose stick it was under control and didn't need to be shot.

Yet...

In the end it was the dog owners fault for letting the animal run free (not on a leash or properly kept in a confined area).

Sitting by a dog bed with an open garage door is not a confined and fenced area.

The police should get suspended with no pay and written up and the dog owner should get all the various fines for not caring properly for the dog.

My gawd, when will dog owners take their heads out of their asses.

In our small town most of the dog owners that DO let their dogs run free also usually do not have their rabies tags up to date and the dog is usually not registered with the city, so when they get caught with their dog running free the fines total up too $400-$600 by the time all the other things they have neglected to do to properly care and register the animal get ticketed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9231012
United States
11/26/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25735923

Sickening. Wondering why the aco asked for pd backup for just one dog. Many times the pd or sheriff dispatcher will monitor animal control frequency or even be their dispatcher also if animal control doesn't have their own. But it's different frequencies & there is no way those cops overhead the call & just decided to go. They were dispatched probably because that aco asked for backup. But why?

The cop kept shooting even after she had it restrained with the pole. But she seemed to only be holding it with one hand when the dog took off. Couldn't tell if she lost her grip with two hands and one hand slid off or if she was trying to stand back (away from the cop aiming his gun) and one hand slipped off.

The aco probably would have been able to restrain the dog just fine if those cops hadn't been there at all.

The catch poles are very effective at containing most dogs but you have to have a very firm grip. She lost her grip for some reason.

And hate neighbors like Kenny Collins. He calls in a stray dog in the neighborhood even though the dog appeared to just be staying on one property. The dog was staying there because the people were watching it for a relative. The dog belonged there.

Poor dog - unlucky chain of events for her. 1) Kenny Collins calls animal control even though dog is not roaming or threatening anyone and not even knowing if it was a new dog for his neighbors 2) ACO asks for police backup and even seems intimidated by them which interferes with her performance 3) Responding cops are assholes.

Very, very sad.
 Quoting: January Wolves

ACO is usually not legally covered to enter a fenced yard or into a house. That is probably why they call for PD backup, the police can move around on property more legally.
ACO officers can get fined for trespassing where cops can not.
If it seems to be a large dog that growls or may show signs of aggression or the neighbors claimed it was aggressive, that is also why the cops were called in with guns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27961857
United Kingdom
11/26/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I Can't bring myself to watch it, but somebody should go after them. Once noosed, a dog is not a threat. NO EXCUSES, THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY. That is unfortunately the only way we have of getting back at them for this evil. If it were up to me, there would be other ways of getting back at them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23753268
Israel
11/26/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I cant watch vids like this

im sure its very sad and disturbing

I hope the video is proof and people who killed the dog are fired and charged
 Quoting: SeaPunk

+1000000

why the stupid neighbour didn't call an animal shelter instead? or something like that...
poor dog,so sad!!

wtf
CrazyEyesThreadKilla

User ID: 27024862
United States
11/26/2012 06:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
the lady could not control the dog
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28444690

You ever held a dog on a stick??? ( I mean, besides a Corn Dog)?

Dude... The Dog could have been the Antichrist... Eating children and puppies. Once it was on the stick, it's yours.

Travis, great contributions. Green karma for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28507504
Germany
11/26/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
You trolls. Do you know how many children have been attacked by pitbulls?

GLP