Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,011,941
Pageviews Today: 1,812,749Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,875
08:31 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Digg Inn!!! Big Collection of **** FREE **** Estoeric Books online for Download!!

abhie
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28495636
India
11/26/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Digg Inn!!! Big Collection of **** FREE **** Estoeric Books online for Download!!
Enjoy! cheers

[link to knowledgefiles.com]
>
Knowledge Files is your source for FREE E-BOOKS on occultism, secret societies, ancient civilizations, world religions and the esoteric. Download rare and unique documents, share your thoughts and discuss with other Truth Seekers. We constantly search for rare gems and add new titles regularly, so come back often!
>
[link to knowledgefiles.com]

Quote:
>>
Knowledge Files is dedicated to the retrieval, archiving and distribution of rare, forgotten or classic documents covering a wide range of topics such as: western occultism, hermetic sciences, world religions, ancient civilization, occult symbolism, secret societies and esoteric studies. All of the works on this site are either of public domain, pending copyright renewal or available with the author’s consent and can be downloaded free of charge.

Our goal is to provide a place for seekers of knowledge to discover, discuss and share e-books of interest without having to browse through obscure websites or using virus/spyware infected download sites. E-books are added on a regular basis, often with short review but the emphasis is put on the reader’s (that means you) reviews and ratings.

If you have a document you wish to contribute, please send us the title of the book and the author name through the “Contact Us” section and, if the book is deemed interesting, we’ll send you an e-mail address where you can forward the .pdf file.

Last Edited by abhie on 11/26/2012 02:03 AM
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
abhie  (OP)

India
11/26/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Digg Inn!!! Big Collection of **** FREE **** Estoeric Books online for Download!!
Another Esoteric archive. But I can't find any books.
>
[link to www.esotericonline.net]
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19221133
Australia
11/26/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Digg Inn!!! Big Collection of **** FREE **** Estoeric Books online for Download!!
Thank you! hf
abhie  (OP)

India
11/26/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Found a video trailer for the second site.
Guess one needs to register to open up to all the goodies.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14583934
Greece
11/26/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
NICE!

Good finds peeps.hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
India
11/26/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pwinn this Mods!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23751267
Philippines
11/26/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Books

'Holy Books is the largest collection of high quality sacred texts, holy books, spiritual texts as PDF ebooks you will find on the Internet. All books are free to download. For example you can download the Bible, download the Quaran, the Vedas and thousands of ancient texts on religion and spiritual practice.'

[link to www.holybooks.com]
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
11/26/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sufi Books

'Sufi Books is a collaborative effort to bring you some of the treasures of Sufi Path. The site idea is conceived, given effort to, maintained and care by some servant of the servants.'

[link to sufibooks.info]
jihad
abhie  (OP)

India
11/26/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Books

'Holy Books is the largest collection of high quality sacred texts, holy books, spiritual texts as PDF ebooks you will find on the Internet. All books are free to download. For example you can download the Bible, download the Quaran, the Vedas and thousands of ancient texts on religion and spiritual practice.'

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23751267

Sufi Books

'Sufi Books is a collaborative effort to bring you some of the treasures of Sufi Path. The site idea is conceived, given effort to, maintained and care by some servant of the servants.'

[link to sufibooks.info]
jihad

Wow, nice! Great links. Thanks. cheers

Keep this thread constantly bumped up guys.
Lets make this a depository of all book libraries that relate to the Esoteric, Religion, and the great Mysteries.

Thank you.
hf
abhie  (OP)

India
11/26/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Books

This is a silly question, but could you tell me where the 'Categories' link is? Spent 5 minutes , but didn't find it.
Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
11/26/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a silly question, but could you tell me where the 'Categories' link is? Spent 5 minutes , but didn't find it.
Thanks.
 Quoting: abhie

Ain't the esoteric path a mindful path? Where's the action ? cool2
But for the sake of clarity, Ctrl-F 'categories' there's a drop-down list there that will navigate you to the categories
abhie  (OP)

India
11/26/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks.

Ain't the esoteric path a mindful path? Where's the action ? cool2
But for the sake of clarity, Ctrl-F 'categories' there's a drop-down list there that will navigate you to the categories

Cool. Thanks. cheers
Kael

User ID: 1451069
Syria
11/26/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks
"Thou we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven that which we are, we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"
in5d

User ID: 26897578
United States
11/26/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
5starbumptard
in5d

User ID: 26897578
United States
11/26/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Books

Sufi Books

[link to sufibooks.info]
jihad

Wow, nice! Great links. Thanks. cheers

Keep this thread constantly bumped up guys.
Lets make this a depository of all book libraries that relate to the Esoteric, Religion, and the great Mysteries.

Thank you.
hf

I just linked the website under Miscellaneous References on my Alternative News page, thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20453845
Denmark
11/26/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you very much Abhie.. That made my day.. thank you..

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378669
United States
11/26/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's another little resource...

[link to www.hermetics.org]
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28545604
India
11/26/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump.
.7..X.Brighter

User ID: 28507940
Croatia
11/26/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
thnx .....
.7..X.Brighter
Anonymous
User ID: 27172748
United States
11/26/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice find OP! Thanks!

Also along the same lines: Sacred_texts.com.
Not a Sheeple

User ID: 728339
United States
11/26/2012 09:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here is another resource all free.

[link to www.psitek.net]
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28557128
India
11/26/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's another little resource...

[link to www.hermetics.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1378669

Nice find OP! Thanks!

Also along the same lines: Sacred_texts.com.
 Quoting: Anonymous 27172748

Here is another resource all free.

[link to www.psitek.net]
 Quoting: Not a Sheeple

Thanks for the links
hf
Crazy Harriet

User ID: 16501830
United States
02/02/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first link is dead now. Is there a substitute link?
"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics." - Donald Trump

GLP