Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,299 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 179,660
Pageviews Today: 301,883Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,833
04:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLPVC Presents - Betsey Lewis *Angels, Aliens & Prophecy Mon 11/26 @ 11pm est *ON AIR LIVE NOW*

PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

11/26/2012 02:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC Presents - Betsey Lewis *Angels, Aliens & Prophecy Mon 11/26 @ 11pm est *ON AIR LIVE NOW*
Betsey Lewis, author, international intuitive, talk show host and earth mysteries investigator, inherited the gift of prophecy from her mother, giving her the ability to foresee future events. Two major UFO events transformed Betsey’s early life; at the age of eight months when she and her parents had a terrifying UFO encounter on a deserted road in northwestern Idaho, and again at the age of seven when Betsey was chased by a massive silver disk while walking home from first grade. Shortly after her second UFO encounter she began to experience vivid dreams of cataclysmic earth changes, prophecies now taking place worldwide.

Betsey Lewis is the host of the popular Rainbow Vision Network since April 2009, featuring renowned authors and investigators on paranormal and metaphysical topics.

[link to www.betseylewis.com]

CALL IN LIVE TO ASK THE GUEST A QUESTION
347-843-4748

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest Betsey Lewis

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

or you can

:listenLIVE2:

live streams will be up Click Below
[link to www.therawfeedlive.com]

Please subscribe to us on YouTube
[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to members.therawfeedlive.com]

:GLPVClive:

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 11/26/2012 10:59 PM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

11/26/2012 02:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents - Betsey Lewis *Angels, Aliens & Prophecy Mon 11/26 @ 11pm est *ON AIR LIVE NOW*
PR release:

What do the mass UFO sightings over Phoenix, Arizona on March 13, 1997 and the prophecies given to three small children of Fatima, Portugal in 1917 on the 13th day of each month for seven consecutive months have in common? Plenty, explains Betsey Lewis, author of Angels, Aliens and Prophecy: The Connection.

According to Lewis, these two events were orchestrated by celestial or alien beings, believed to have visited earth for eons, who have an urgent message for humanity about an “Event” that is headed our way, most likely in 2013. This “Event” will herald a new earth—not the end of the world, as predicted by the Mayans for December 21, 2012—but a glorious new beginning for earth and humanity.

In 1983 Lewis uncovered surprising information about her UFO encounters from hypnosis sessions conducted by renowned UFO investigator Ann Druffel. A secret was given to her as a child, but erased from her memory until recently. She reveals the secret, her predictions for 2012 and beyond, and shares how she believes humanity will rise to meet the challenges we face in the 21st century, a time she refers to as “the twelfth hour where we can either watch everything die or we can unite en masse consciousness to save our remarkable blue planet.”

Are angels aliens? Is there a difference between these beings? Throughout the centuries ordinary people around the world have reported contact with angelic beings, most commonly thought to be supernatural beings sent from heaven by God to guide and protect humans from harm.

References to angels are found in Hebrew texts, Christian Bibles and the Quran, although the word is derived from the Greek word, maĺakh, meaning messenger. Yet, thousands of years ago our ancestors created cave drawing on every continent; some depicting what appeared to be
modern-day astronauts and strange flying ships. Early paintings depicted angels with wings, but
what if those wings were more than symbolic of physical flight?

About the Author:
Betsey Lewis is an intuitive, earth mysteries investigator and the host of the popular Rainbow Vision Network, airing on blogtalkradio.com since 2009. She began investigating UFO sightings and the mysterious cattle mutilations for over forty-years. She inherited the gift of prophecy from her mother, giving her the ability to foresee the future. Two major UFO events transformed her early life; at the age of eight months when she and her parents had a terrifying UFO encounter on a deserted road in northwestern Idaho, and again at the age of seven when Betsey was chased by a massive silver disk while walking home from first grade. Shortly after her second UFO encounter she experienced dreams of cataclysmic earth changes now taking place worldwide. Lewis has been interviewed on television, radio talk shows, and was a keynote speaker at the UFO Conference May 2012 in Alamo, Nevada near Area 51. Visit betseylewis.com

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 11/26/2012 03:45 AM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

User ID: 28499248
United States
11/26/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents - Betsey Lewis *Angels, Aliens & Prophecy Mon 11/26 @ 11pm est *ON AIR LIVE NOW*
Betsey Lewis, author, international intuitive, talk show host and earth mysteries investigator, inherited the gift of prophecy from her mother, giving her the ability to foresee future events. Two major UFO events transformed Betsey’s early life; at the age of eight months when she and her parents had a terrifying UFO encounter on a deserted road in northwestern Idaho, and again at the age of seven when Betsey was chased by a massive silver disk while walking home from first grade. Shortly after her second UFO encounter she began to experience vivid dreams of cataclysmic earth changes, prophecies now taking place worldwide.

Betsey Lewis is the host of the popular Rainbow Vision Network since April 2009, featuring renowned authors and investigators on paranormal and metaphysical topics.

xxx-xxx-xxxx <--will edit in later

or you can

Quoting: Phennommennonn

Now we're talking! i've been waiting for this.

Large Agent Smit
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25305720
United States
11/26/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
dance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370992
Canada
11/26/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unity, I like this word. Maybe God has split himself into millions pieces and then put into our souls, only to be reunited on a later date.
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/26/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
glpvcrocks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28515701
Brazil
11/26/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Earth Daughter

User ID: 14926357
United States
11/26/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds very interesting, Phenn. I'll be there:)
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Forum Administrator

11/26/2012 12:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
****vcteam....check ur email for the e-book. stat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199093
United States
11/26/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds very interesting! I will be there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28523802
United States
11/26/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, for heavens sake guys . . .yes, there are ANGELS. However, just as the Word of God tells us, the angels are TWO DIFFERENT groups.

There are good angels that stayed true to Almighty God when the so-called "light bringer" LUCIFER, rebelled in the heavens in the beginning. One third of the combined angels fell and now belong to Satan.

These are the rebels who are the EVIL ANGELS. At times, due to their rotten DECITFUL nature, these 'angels' manifest as "angels of light," BEWARE of such encounters!!! The evil angels often come to earth as the ALIENS we are fimiliar with.

Both classes of angels are split into various types, such as the Warriors who are good angels and the good guardian angels ect.

The evil angels also have various rank and files, but all answer to SATAN who was once know as Lucifer.

Please do not be decived!!!wakeup
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17399035
United States
11/26/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will this chat be typed? I'm a bit hard of hearing and won't be able to hear all that is said. If it is a chat that is typed I can understand.
Kendall
User ID: 16561399
United States
11/26/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aweosme! Count me in.
Forum Administrator

11/26/2012 04:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Will this chat be typed? I'm a bit hard of hearing and won't be able to hear all that is said. If it is a chat that is typed I can understand.
 Quoting: Search_Truth

dude im hearing impaired and we have a clear - pin drop audio stream.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
11/26/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adam and Eve were "alien" to this planet. They were only made mortal after they defaulted on their duties. This is what caused them to die, and also made their children who stayed very mortal too.

However, no one ever thinks too much about the children of the garden whom didn't stay. Upon the defaulting of their duties all youthful children and those of the age of choice who chose to depart this planet were taken off this planet by ship.

They have existed out there in near by space replicating and waiting for the time they can return to their home upon the new birth of the earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
11/26/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Phenom ! Her experience is similiar to mine as a young man.

My new post here along those same lines...

Thread: This sounds very Zechariah Sitchin, but...I cannot get this out of my mind...By Apollo

User ID: 25768189
United States
11/26/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, for heavens sake guys . . .yes, there are ANGELS. However, just as the Word of God tells us, the angels are TWO DIFFERENT groups.

There are good angels that stayed true to Almighty God when the so-called "light bringer" LUCIFER, rebelled in the heavens in the beginning. One third of the combined angels fell and now belong to Satan.

These are the rebels who are the EVIL ANGELS. At times, due to their rotten DECITFUL nature, these 'angels' manifest as "angels of light," BEWARE of such encounters!!! The evil angels often come to earth as the ALIENS we are fimiliar with.

Both classes of angels are split into various types, such as the Warriors who are good angels and the good guardian angels ect.

The evil angels also have various rank and files, but all answer to SATAN who was once know as Lucifer.

Please do not be decived!!!wakeup
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28523802

Great story bro! LOL
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, really forget it. I lean towards deaf - type of hard of hearing. I must always use captions. It's ok.
WindyMind

User ID: 2268986
United States
11/26/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have heard about this person and (of course) forgotten what I thought about her. I'll be here later.
wize guy
User ID: 16293453
United States
11/26/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do aliens exist no do angels and demons exist yes I have seen both in difrent times of my life but I never seen lil green aliens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/26/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
dance ...C.C
>:Aldabaran:<

User ID: 28311173
Italy
11/26/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do aliens exist no do angels and demons exist yes I have seen both in difrent times of my life but I never seen lil green aliens
 Quoting: wize guy 16293453

Footage
Nature, holy nature!
I do not sit in a church to feel better about me. In walled rooms ... No! If i want to feel better I go in the nature, to a sea or a&#65279; forest! That makes me happy. Nature gives me power and a pure feeling of life.
Churches are the cesspit of all the impurity that people gather voluntarily.

Water, trees and&#65279; birds, they dont judge, they embrace you without expecting anything in return.
People go to church to feel accepted,&#65279; and it works for some people; I have no problem with that. I just don't think that going to church is the right path for all people, that is why I cherish the ability to believe what I want. Don't hesitate to hold your own beliefs even if they do not coincide with the Bible.
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
11/26/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, really forget it. I lean towards deaf - type of hard of hearing. I must always use captions. It's ok.

There is text chat but it is the people in the chat and not the quest speaker. Entertaining some times.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
11/26/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds as though she may have a positive message. I think we could all use something like that this time of year.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/26/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

xxx-xxx-xxxx <--will edit in later

or you can

spock
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 399597
United States
11/26/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can these possibly start at 9:00 or 10:00 pm ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can these possibly start at 9:00 or 10:00 pm ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 399597

it starts at 11pm EST
Rabid Wolf

User ID: 28532473
United States
11/26/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
:glpvcrks:

hmm, I need to make a better GIF.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is text chat but it is the people in the chat and not the quest speaker. Entertaining some times.
 Quoting: Bluebird

Ok Thx, I will try to check it out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
:liveonair:
Wrongatt

User ID: 22610784
United States
11/27/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Betsy rocks socks.

seal

GLP