Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,214 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 552,185
Pageviews Today: 953,117Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 6,642
11:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I hope the Mexicans and other indigenous people of the American continent take back their land.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28502673
Australia
11/26/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I hope the Mexicans and other indigenous people of the American continent take back their land.
All you European immigrant cunts living in America should fuck off back your shitty rightful ancestral lands. Fucking wankers. And you have the cheek to call Mexicans "illegal aliens" because one of your immigrant shitty crack leaders decided to put up artificial borders. I hope all the native peoples of the world take back their rightful lands.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I hope the Mexicans and other indigenous people of the American continent take back their land.
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I hope the Mexicans and other indigenous people of the American continent take back their land.

KARMA KARMA KARMA!!! BITCH. AAHAHHAHAA
UseLess RepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 24466426
United States
11/26/2012 03:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
feedtroll
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
feedtroll
 Quoting: UseLess RepEATER

You know I'm right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21211135
United States
11/26/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck the Mexicans, they never had claim to any part of the states. Send them back over the border.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck the Mexicans, they never had claim to any part of the states. Send them back over the border.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21211135

Says who???????? You can't prove shit.
KonspiracyKitty

User ID: 1295140
United States
11/26/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Mexicans" as they're known aren't indigenous to the continent. They've a lot, A LOT, of Spaniard in 'em.

Are you white, by the way? I wouldn't be surprised if you were.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Mexicans" as they're known aren't indigenous to the continent. They've a lot, A LOT, of Spaniard in 'em.

Quoting: KonspiracyKitty

No they don't you stupid shill.

And I'm from Scotland.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/26/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I'm from Scotland.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28502673

So. What are you doing in Australia. Kicking aborigines off their lands?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15775729
United States
11/26/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you European immigrant cunts living in America should fuck off back your shitty rightful ancestral lands. Fucking wankers. And you have the cheek to call Mexicans "illegal aliens" because one of your immigrant shitty crack leaders decided to put up artificial borders. I hope all the native peoples of the world take back their rightful lands.

They can have it. Once Obama has his way, who in the hell would want to live here?
KonspiracyKitty

User ID: 1295140
United States
11/26/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I'm from Scotland.

They don't? Ugh, I took the trollbait.

80% of Mexicans classify as Mestizos. Mixed European/Indigenous.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Anyway, have a nice night. Bye-bye.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I'm from Scotland.

So. What are you doing in Australia. Kicking aborigines off their lands?
 Quoting: NightWisp

I'm a fucking tourist, asshole.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I'm from Scotland.

They don't? Ugh, I took the trollbait.

80% of Mexicans classify as Mestizos. Mixed European/Indigenous.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Anyway, have a nice night. Bye-bye.

"They've a lot, A LOT, of Spaniard in 'em" WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PROOF??

And if they do, it doesn't matter. They still belong to the land if they're indigenous. Non-indigenous people will NEVER belong to the place they're living in. If you don't agree, you are being an ignorant fuck on purpose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28385751
United States
11/26/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

There are some stupid motherfuckers on this board. Most Latin-Americans are of complete European Descent. Even the darker ones are mostly White they just happen to have Arab blood.

Mestizo is something coined by the racist Spanish regime that conquered the Americas. Latin Americans are no more likely to be mixed with "Indians" than are North Americans. Across the Americas, the native population was wiped out. The US army took care of that in the north while Hernan Cortez and Francisco Pizarro took care of the rest. Most Latin Americans identify as White in their respective countries.

Get a clue, retard.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's amazing how you descendents of convicts are right up the British Empire's asshole when they shipped your criminal scum of a forefathers ass outta their shithole of a motherland. I shake my head in disgust.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

There are some stupid motherfuckers on this board. Most Latin-Americans are of complete European Descent. Even the darker ones are mostly White they just happen to have Arab blood.

Mestizo is something coined by the racist Spanish regime that conquered the Americas. Latin Americans are no more likely to be mixed with "Indians" than are North Americans. Across the Americas, the native population was wiped out. The US army took care of that in the north while Hernan Cortez and Francisco Pizarro took care of the rest. Most Latin Americans identify as White in their respective countries.

Get a clue, retard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28385751

You are full of shit dickhead. Can't handle the truth huh?? Weak fuck.

Fuck off, retard. The native population of Mexico is about 30%. The rest is White or White/Arab mix, the Arab part comes from the Spanish Arabs that conquered the Americas. Those same Spanish Arabs are responsible for the Black Irish race. Arabs are also responsible for the Mediteranean Europeans who look very similar to Latin-Americans

Argentina is about 94% White. Most of the countries in Latin America have mostly White populations. The non-White countries have black majority populations, for example Haiti.

Now be a good little liberal White bitch and read a history book. Then find yourself a nice corner and fuck yourself in it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's amazing how you descendents of convicts are right up the British Empire's asshole when they shipped your criminal scum of a forefathers ass outta their shithole of a motherland. I shake my head in disgust.

Guess what? You fucking Aussies are also part of that British Empire. Just take a look at your flag, idiot. It has the British flag on it. Fucking retard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9481624
United States
11/26/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I'm from Scotland.

Your a tard..... They DO have a lot of spaniard in them. Why do you think they fought for independence from Spain?? Why do you think they speak Spanish? Why do they have traditional Spanish names? Why is blond hair and blue or green eyes in there genetic code?

You don't know many Mexicans do you??

And hay, why don't you go back to your ancestral home land? Australia was a prison conolony.... So your either descendants of criminals or your indgianous to Australia. So before you go spouting off with your stupid nonsense, state your ethnicity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23761243
United States
11/26/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now be a good little liberal White bitch and read a history book. Then find yourself a nice corner and fuck yourself in it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28385751

lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
11/26/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

The borders aren't artificial. They are actual, physically factual demarcations that were put in place when my ancestors defeated Santa Anna in 1836 and created the Republic of Texas, with the help of Mexicans seeking refuge from his tyrannical rule.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25788477
United States
11/26/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool then you can give all the Americans DNA tests and send them back too. Do you know how stupid your sounding! Get real!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

And I'm from Scotland.

Your a tard..... They DO have a lot of spaniard in them. Why do you think they fought for independence from Spain?? Why do you think they speak Spanish? Why do they have traditional Spanish names? Why is blond hair and blue or green eyes in there genetic code?

You don't know many Mexicans do you??

And hay, why don't you go back to your ancestral home land? Australia was a prison conolony.... So your either descendants of criminals or your indgianous to Australia. So before you go spouting off with your stupid nonsense, state your ethnicity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9481624

I laugh when I hear people talk about Mexicans as an indigenous people when most of them have, as you stated, brown or blond hair and green or blue eyes. I guess those were some White "Indians" that they descended from in Mexico! The ignorance of some people is beyond me. That ignorance is further perpetrated by the media that attempts to paint everyone who doesn't speak English as non-White.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
Report Abusive Post
Oh and by the way, Texans (which includes actual people of Mexican descent as well) kicked out the Mexican dictator Santa Anna, and we have no problem doing it again, whether it's Mexico or the US Federal government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17584550
United States
11/26/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man there are some seriously IGNORANT, uneducated folks around here. Sad & pathetic. Not one mention of Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Toltecs etc. Go study.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28504615
United States
11/26/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I'm from Scotland.

Mexicans are 1 Third Spaniard, Dumbass.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/26/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man there are some seriously IGNORANT, uneducated folks around here. Sad & pathetic. Not one mention of Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Toltecs etc. Go study.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17584550

Study what? What's your point? Return the Americas to the Mayans?

Ok, I want retribution from Italy since the ancient Romans enslaved my ancestors in Gaul and Britannia.

By the way, the Incas were in Peru so maybe you should go study.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28504985
Brazil
11/26/2012 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great !

So we all can live in poverty and ignorance such as they have in Bolivia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25607644
United States
11/26/2012 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

I guess you, being the imbecile Oztard that you are, are completely unaware that Mexicans ALSO come from European ancestry.

Do you know ANY history?

Any at all?

I guess that you are equally ignorant of the fact that Australia consist of mostly immigrants from EUROPE, and other countries, even though you live there!
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28503380
United States
Report Abusive Post

Hey, Aushole, give your land back to the abo's first.
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
Report Abusive Post
the ones with the big ugly fucking mouths.

"All you European immigrant cunts living in America should fuck off back your shitty rightful ancestral lands. Fucking wankers."

"LOL cunts, the land you're living on will never be yours."

Ok dude.

GLP