Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,093,200
Pageviews Today: 1,912,478Threads Today: 740Posts Today: 14,717
08:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I hope the Mexicans and other indigenous people of the American continent take back their land.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25607644
United States
11/26/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I hope the Mexicans and other indigenous people of the American continent take back their land.
feedtroll
 Quoting: UseLess RepEATER

You know I'm right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28502673

All we know, is that you have no working brain.

But hey, you are an Oztard. It's expected.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 28502673
Australia
11/26/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I hope the Mexicans and other indigenous people of the American continent take back their land.
Not just Europeans, not ALL immigrant cunts should fuck off back to their ancestral lands. But the white conservative, neo-nazi, Republican "Americans" are the ones with the big ugly fucking mouths. LOL cunts, the land you're living on will never be yours.

But**
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28385751
United States
11/26/2012 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Mexicans" as they're known aren't indigenous to the continent. They've a lot, A LOT, of Spaniard in 'em.

Are you white, by the way? I wouldn't be surprised if you were.
 Quoting: KonspiracyKitty

No they don't you stupid shill.

And I'm from Scotland.

Mexicans are 1 Third Spaniard, Dumbass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28504615

Mexico and all countries of the North and South American continents are made up of several ethnic groups of European descent. To say that Mexicans are 1/3 Spanish is stupid and incorrect. Some Mexicans are completely Spanish. Others are completely Irish, German, etc. However, most Mexicans and other Latin and North Americans are a mix of several European ethnic groups. Yet others are of mostly Spanish Arab ancestry. To a smaller extent exists the Black African people who live mostly in island countries. The native population is almost non-existant in most Latin-American countries as it is in the US. Even those claiming to be of native descent are only partially of native blood. In other words, even the natives aren't really native anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
11/26/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bigfoot was in America before any humans. All humans should get out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man there are some seriously IGNORANT, uneducated folks around here. Sad & pathetic. Not one mention of Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Toltecs etc. Go study.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17584550

Study what? What's your point? Return the Americas to the Mayans?

Ok, I want retribution from Italy since the ancient Romans enslaved my ancestors in Gaul and Britannia.

By the way, the Incas were in Peru so maybe you should go study.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24760791

The Mayan civilization went extinct hundreds of years ago. Some people are completely retarded.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you European immigrant cunts living in America should fuck off back your shitty rightful ancestral lands. Fucking wankers. And you have the cheek to call Mexicans "illegal aliens" because one of your immigrant shitty crack leaders decided to put up artificial borders. I hope all the native peoples of the world take back their rightful lands.

Hey, Aushole, give your land back to the abo's first.
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

I'm not even from Australia. Most of the natives here are far too brainwashed. Some of the land they got back they are selling it off to the Chinese!!!

NATIVES: Stand up for your rights. Most of your lands were stolen by the British Empire. And who the fuck are they?? They stole Scotland too. They are nothing but evil, greedy, power hungry cunts.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

PROOF????
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Threads like this one are why I hate liberal fagtards. They start by posting hateful and factually wrong information. Then when they are shown how wrong they are, they start the name calling. What a bunch of fucking retards.

I'll bet the guy that started this thread was made fun for acting queer in public. Now he wants to get back at the establishment for not accepting his fag ways.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

PROOF????

You're fucking retarded. Go grab that big purple dildo that you have stored for special occasions and fuck yourself silly with it.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/26/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

PROOF????

Wow you actually believe humans should disappear from the Earth since animals were here before us. Haha, ok dude.
AmericaFuckYeah!
User ID: 14082519
United States
11/26/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I say Go F yourself Op. We took all this fair and square! i'm sick of all the apologists for our collective colonial histories. The Indigenous people were not using all these resources correctly. Now STFU or it's smallpox and smartbombs for you!
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/26/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neanderthals were in Europe before European humans. All humans should leave Europe.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Threads like this one are why I hate liberal fagtards. They start by posting hateful and factually wrong information. Then when they are shown how wrong they are, they start the name calling. What a bunch of fucking retards.

I'll bet the guy that started this thread was made fun for acting queer in public. Now he wants to get back at the establishment for not accepting his fag ways.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28385751

FACT is that the Cherokee's etc were there BEFORE the Germans, English, French, Spanish, Irish, etc. And that is undeniable FACT!! So fuck you, dog.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I say Go F yourself Op. We took all this fair and square! i'm sick of all the apologists for our collective colonial histories. The Indigenous people were not using all these resources correctly. Now STFU or it's smallpox and smartbombs for you!
 Quoting: AmericaFuckYeah! 14082519

Fair and square??? LOL motherfucker! So if I were to shoot you and take over you possessions, that's ok? You retarded ape.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/26/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one alive today in America shot any Mexicans and took their land from them, you stupid fuck stick.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/26/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one alive today in America shot any Mexicans and took their land from them, you stupid fuck stick.

Wow I thought Asians were known for their high intelligence? Well you must be the retarded cum your mum forgot to swallow.

I'm not Asian, but you're racist then? Thought so.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow I thought Asians were known for their high intelligence? Well you must be the retarded cum your mum forgot to swallow.

Racist? Explain why you think I'm a racist. LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's amazing how you descendents of convicts are right up the British Empire's asshole when they shipped your criminal scum of a forefathers ass outta their shithole of a motherland. I shake my head in disgust.

So how is it that you Oztards are always exactly backwards, when it comes to history?

Truth is just like Kryptonite to you hopeless retards.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/26/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't think it, I know it. You're obsessed with labeling and grouping people into racial segments and insulting them. You believe some races are inferior to others.

Keep posting, it's funny.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's amazing how you descendents of convicts are right up the British Empire's asshole when they shipped your criminal scum of a forefathers ass outta their shithole of a motherland. I shake my head in disgust.

So how is it that you Oztards are always exactly backwards, when it comes to history?

Truth is just like Kryptonite to you hopeless retards.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25607644

skull_fing
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't think it, I know it. You're obsessed with labeling and grouping people into racial segments and insulting them. You believe some races are inferior to others.

You don't what the word "Racist" means. Google it, fucker.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Know**
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man there are some seriously IGNORANT, uneducated folks around here. Sad & pathetic. Not one mention of Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Toltecs etc. Go study.

Yeah! We should turn all the land back over to sun-worshiping human sacrificers.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/26/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

acism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Like I just said, you're racist.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah! We should turn all the land back over to sun-worshiping human sacrificers.

It's not yours to begin with.

Don't worry native people. You WILL get your land back eventually. The invasive and destructive pests WILL be driven back to where they belong.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not just Europeans, not ALL immigrant cunts should fuck off back to their ancestral lands. But the white conservative, neo-nazi, Republican "Americans" are the ones with the big ugly fucking mouths. LOL cunts, the land you're living on will never be yours.

It's not even POSSIBLE, to unravel your level of stupid, Oztard.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

acism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Like I just said, you're racist.

So which race was I saying were less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior? Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Australoid, or Negroid?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18214601
Australia
11/26/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you European immigrant cunts living in America should fuck off back your shitty rightful ancestral lands. Fucking wankers. And you have the cheek to call Mexicans "illegal aliens" because one of your immigrant shitty crack leaders decided to put up artificial borders. I hope all the native peoples of the world take back their rightful lands.

Get some ointment for that butt... it may go [more] septic
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/26/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's not even POSSIBLE, to unravel your level of stupid, Oztard.

That's what people say when they can't come up with a plausible response. Pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/26/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're also completely fucking stupid and entirely uneducated. Why would you capitalize "Racist?" Do you not know the basic workings of English grammar?

Haha, and you expect anyone to take what you have to say seriously about the moral obligations of modern day divisions of nationalities? And to top it all off, you are trying to insult the intelligence of other people when you can barely speak your native language?

You can't even THINK clearly. How do you even know what you're talking about? Haha, what the hell?

GLP