Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 634,314
Pageviews Today: 1,103,038Threads Today: 459Posts Today: 7,740
01:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sound familiar? Decisive action against Obama's left-wing 'trolls' (not just on GLP)

Carshy McCarsh
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28503380
United States
11/26/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sound familiar? Decisive action against Obama's left-wing 'trolls' (not just on GLP)
[link to www.wnd.com]

WND Internet forum moderators have conducted extensive studies of leftist, pro-Obama “trolls” who post misinformation.

In the process, the moderators have blocked from WND forums participants who post abusive language aimed at angering or otherwise insulting forum members, WND authors, management and staff.

Trolls appear to perform a “disinformation” function typical of counter-intelligence efforts by intelligence agencies to confuse political enemies and refute or deflect opposing political views that are less susceptible to refutation by more traditional methods of debate and argumentation.

Typically, trolls operating on WND forums attempt to defend Obama by posting specious and diversionary arguments with the goal of changing the subject and obscuring topics that could damage Obama, such as his birth records, life narrative, political history and policy preferences, including his current positions as president.

Particularly offensive is the proclivity of trolls to use obscene or blasphemous language mixed with personal invective.
Tell me what this tastes like...
Carshy McCarsh  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sound familiar? Decisive action against Obama's left-wing 'trolls' (not just on GLP)
How much you wanna bet these are the same IPs as were harassing GLP until Trin brought down the bane hammer?

banehammer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28504740
Australia
11/26/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sound familiar? Decisive action against Obama's left-wing 'trolls' (not just on GLP)
you = semen demon
Carshy McCarsh  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
you = semen demon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28504740

What a perfect thread for you to turn up on, you little gobbler, you.

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/26/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good spot, Carsh. 6*'s

YES, SIX!
Carshy McCarsh  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good spot, Carsh. 6*'s

YES, SIX!
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

goofy thum

cheers
odinson222

User ID: 1136464
United States
11/26/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

GLP