Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,253 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 452,302
Pageviews Today: 731,282Threads Today: 248Posts Today: 3,872
08:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

it's becoming widespread...depression and the breaking down of there day to day lives....why?

mysterynomore
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28506522
Australia
11/26/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
it's becoming widespread...depression and the breaking down of there day to day lives....why?
There are so many people out there that can't function properly in there day to day lives.
They feel like there world is crashing down on them.

Everything that was once sweet in the lives has become a burden....leading to depression and a feeling of hopelessness.

This is not a purge of getting rid of the old because there is no common denominator to replace the old.
There is such a large abuse of substance out there to escape that feeling, that it's eroding there very essence.

Living in creation is just becoming to much of a burden.

This is the world we live in..distorted in every aspect of our lives.

I paint a gloomy picture but this is our reality at this point.

Is there a breaking point to all of this.

Nothing has changed on this earth at this point...some would disagree and say that new energies are permeating in the shadows.

I say nothing has changed at all.
I'm seeing this everywere I go...I can see people suffering in a silent and deadly way by themselves.
They feel alone..lost..not knowing what to do.

To be honest..I'm really getting sick at what I see..I'm usually detached from getting drawn into emotional responses in these cases.
I'm not cold in the emotional factor but I'm balanced in the response.

At this point of time, were going to get worse..you'll will witness this on a larger scale.
The very fabric of our being is being strained to it's limits.
When strain becomes to great..it breaks.
Very much like an elastic band.

I'm going to be up front with you all...things will get worse...I can forsee it in the fabric of energy that's permeating around this planet.

Forget the doom some expect, because it won't happen.
So the next 6 to 8 years...it's going to get worse.
This includes many factors.

I'll expand on this all in the next few days...don't worry..it's not all doom and gloom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28508663
Canada
11/26/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: it's becoming widespread...depression and the breaking down of there day to day lives....why?
Life is what you make of it, that has never changed.
People are becoming more selfish and have forgotten how to enjoy the little things that make life worth living.
Help someone who needs a hand,forget about yourself for a while.

peace
blind leading blind
User ID: 28386854
United States
11/26/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: it's becoming widespread...depression and the breaking down of there day to day lives....why?
lol ok

good thing i have your 4sight to lead me

words on a screen man
words on a screen

i await yore words on my screen to lead me

please hurry

LMFAO cool2s226
Perseus7

User ID: 28260886
United States
11/26/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are so many people out there that can't function properly in there day to day lives.

Everything that was once sweet in the lives has become a burden....leading to depression and a feeling of hopelessness.

This is not a purge of getting rid of the old because there is no common denominator to replace the old.
There is such a large abuse of substance out there to escape that feeling, that it's eroding there very essence.

Nothing has changed on this earth at this point...some would disagree and say that new energies are permeating in the shadows.

I'm seeing this everywere I go...I can see people suffering in a silent and deadly way by themselves.

To be honest..I'm really getting sick at what I see..I'm usually detached from getting drawn into emotional responses in these cases.

At this point of time, were going to get worse..you'll will witness this on a larger scale.

I'm going to be up front with you all...things will get worse...I can forsee it in the fabric of energy that's permeating around this planet.

I'll expand on this all in the next few days...don't worry..it's not all doom and gloom.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

buck up buttercup. weave a positive reality for yourself and make it genuine.
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25823089
United States
11/26/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

From my opinion, people can't find a job and I know what that is like?? It's very depressing when you feel helpless and the government won't help. I think this is ONE MAJOR CHANGE IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY!!

bump
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 28566373
Australia
11/27/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
We do the blame game that's directed at tptb....no jobs..bills pilling up...it goes on and on.

Do these contribute to depression? there only small pieces in the puzzle.

The main underlining factor goes deeper...it resides in the energy cycle we go through in reality.

You hear of people having money but there basically sad..there not fullfilled.

Were not looking in the right direction because were so used to the outer world our mind percieves.

Energy needs to be regulated and renewed with out hindrance.
our energy bodies are trapping course and stifled energy from our enviroment.

We are energy beings...we don't live of just food.
we live of energy...we are energy.

Depression starts to surface through these factors in each individal..there energy input has become stifled.

Just by talking to someone that's depressed will tell you so.
They mention the fact that there run down...everything has become a burden and they don't have any passion in what they do.

The outer experience of jobs and money is not the major problem
The problem stems in there energy field.

The reason the world is experiencing more and more numbers of depreesion and suffering is contributed by the course energy fields in our bio-field.

The earth is bombarded by artificial signals..,,in turn we are getting sicker...more and more depressed...more suffering.

It's as obvious as the noses on our faces that this is the contributing problem.

more to come....
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 29192094
Australia
12/06/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The main problem that people are having with there up's and downs is the difference with there high's and low's.

If you have a wave like graph that stretches in a percentage of say...80% high...there lows will be at the other end of the graph.
There isn't any in-betweens. These large swings in mood reflects in depression.

These swings occur from a very cluttered mind set.
The thought structure is aligned with a certain degree... of the same thoughts that bombard the mindset.

These thoughts become concrete set in that structure.
It's very difficult for the person to get out of this scenario.

Clarity of mind becomes very low...then self esteem sets in, and there is your depression.
There are different degrees of this type of mindset though.

To minimize these thoughts.....the best example is that the swings will degrease by about 10% on either side of the ledger, as time goes on.
Exampe...if a person had 70% on either side of mood swings with no in-betweens.
If it degreases by 10% over a certain period...
What people don't understand is, that a trigger point will restore the swings to it's original percentage for a short period of time...be it one day or two.

At this point people start to think there gone back to there original state.

This is the biggest mistake because the mind dictates the same pattern...then some stay at that point longer.

If they realise that there will be lapses occuring along the path...they will see that as small set back.
But the mind is addictive to thought structures that have been set in motion over a long period of time.

If the minset starts to grasp that the percetages of mood swings will gradually reside slowly over a period of time...then those structured thoughts will reside...better clarity starts to take shape.
With better calarity...you make better decisions....better intuition follows suit...and second guessing becomes less and less.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
12/06/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe easier to just give up. The only way to win is to lose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26747016
United States
12/06/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be such a downer op. The depressing reality you're in is your own creation. Even in the midst of hell there are people living awesome lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29196369
Brazil
12/06/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Life is beautiful. WE are the ones who fucked up with life, letting arrogance, ambition, loss of values, stupidness and vanity to take control of ourselves. Now, we are paying for this shit. This is the destiny that we've chosen.

verysad
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
12/06/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was just thinking about this after starting a thread with pics of people using meth. Why would one intentionally destroy their lives?

Things have certainly changed a great deal, people are finding it harder and harder to cope in this crazy world.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6905614
United Kingdom
12/06/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've heard this analogy being used before... In that the further one pulls back an elastic band (into the darkness), the further and faster it will eventually travel (into the light).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29194242
Australia
12/06/2012 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is that western society is really fucking destructive. Just fucking look around if you don’t believe me. Look at the BP Oil Spill that could have fucked us all up. And why the fuck are they getting oil out of the earth anyway? We don’t need to use that fucking shit to survive. Why do you think there is all of these earthquakes and tsunamis? It’s because of mining. Plain and simple. And getting oil out is the worst. Oil is the earth’s natural coolant. Expect a lot more fucking volcanos and earthquakes if we continue getting oil out. BOYCOTT ALL OIL AND PETROL NOW. Fuck money, fuck luxuries. Are we all going to sit on our asses and let the big corporate fuckwits doom us all? Probably. But we shouldn’t! What’s so good about western society? Why is everyone all depressed and shit? Why is everyone latching on to fake identities like Emo, Goth, Cakeface etc if western society is so good? Right now it’s a really pathetic and fucking disgusting place to live. Natives never caused ANYWHERE NEAR as much environmental damage as western society has. Why wouldn’t you want to live free like how the natives did for thousands of years? Are you a pussy? Probably. But you shouldn’t be! You can either be a brain dead, useless, party-goer, drunk, sex-crazed fucking retard, or you can look after this planet and all of its life. Your call. Anyway I’m going to try living in the bush for 2 weeks straight like how my great great great great grandparents used to live. Fuck my job and fuck this university. Pointless fucking crap. Over and out. Oh one last thing…FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
12/06/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be such a downer op. The depressing reality you're in is your own creation. Even in the midst of hell there are people living awesome lives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26747016

I don't get depressed..or have downers.

This is the reality that's out there.

This thread is not made to be gloomy.
It's a straight up front on reality that exists...some people just want to put there head in the sand and believe everything is rosy.

If you depict what's happening...it sets a mindset that there is something going on, and I want to do something about it.

The world lives in a denial of untruth's..it's time people started to wake up to themselves.

The amount of people that are escaping to drugs is rife on every level...more so than people can imagine.
Were does this lead us all?....

Through all this so called doom and gloom...there is going to be a vast change in clarity of the mindset for humanity...
This first stage is going to happen in 2022..it's as sure as the sun rises everyday.

To change ones self..one must change the structered minset that's been put in place.

Then things will start to change outwardly.
pi
User ID: 20063747
Canada
12/06/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fine. So change it. Don't just try to convince people that they are just miserable, stagnant. At least wrap them in a bolt of lightning. There is MORE to life than this.
pi
Canada
12/06/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Furthermore, does OP have any idea for why people "abuse drugs"? Does OP even know what they do, how they work?
Onmi Wayout
User ID: 9121324
United States
12/06/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
You think..? I'll tell you how bad it's gotten for me. I have had blood in my stool for a couple of years now. I'm pretty sure I have cancer, and the pain is getting pretty bad tha last few weeks. I'm not commiting suicide, but I am....

I wast off this ride...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26747016
United States
12/06/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everthing exists in this reality. What do you choose to experience?
pi
Canada
12/06/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
You think..? I'll tell you how bad it's gotten for me. I have had blood in my stool for a couple of years now. I'm pretty sure I have cancer, and the pain is getting pretty bad tha last few weeks. I'm not commiting suicide, but I am....

I wast off this ride...
 Quoting: Onmi Wayout 9121324

It's time to take it easy, my friend. See a doctor if you can. If you are in pain, modern medicine can take care of it. If that is out of reach, then opium and heroin will take away your suffering. Pain killers. You do not have to live in pain. Do not accept pain.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
12/06/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Furthermore, does OP have any idea for why people "abuse drugs"? Does OP even know what they do, how they work?
 Quoting: pi 20063747

Yes I do...I've seen every walk of life on this planet.
From it's underbelly to it's high energy output from humanity.

So everything I've put down is from experience that I've seen and known on many levels.

I don't write stuff down sheltered away from every day to day experience.

I've immersed myself in more expereinces than you can poke a stick at.
pi
Canada
12/06/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well then tell me. Is it right to judge an opera, not ever having heard the sound?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9121324
United States
12/06/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

I wast off this ride...
 Quoting: Onmi Wayout 9121324

It's time to take it easy, my friend. See a doctor if you can. If you are in pain, modern medicine can take care of it. If that is out of reach, then opium and heroin will take away your suffering. Pain killers. You do not have to live in pain. Do not accept pain.

You don't understand...when the pain gets bad enough, I will see a doctor so he can confirm what I already know. Then I can die in a hospital bed with a morphine drip, and ride off into the sun set...Yeehaw and good ridence...
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
12/06/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well then tell me. Is it right to judge an opera, not ever having heard the sound?

It's not about judging the experience...
View it for what it is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29149996
Belarus
12/06/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
stop consuming alcohol, tobacco, weed and other harmful substances.

eat clean organic food, don't eat much of meat and don't indulge on your past failed love relationships.

do sports every day.

visit swimming pool.

start your own business.

everything will be fine.
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
12/06/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Life is what you make of it, that has never changed.
People are becoming more selfish and have forgotten how to enjoy the little things that make life worth living.
Help someone who needs a hand,forget about yourself for a while.

peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28508663

The simple things in life have always been top of my list of have to do's. Like watching birds while sat on my deck drinking coffee. Going for a walk in the woods. Watching the sunset, or a thunderstorm.....All free :)
I think if more people found joy in what this life is showing you right before your eyes. They would be content with less of the materialist, and just plain drunk on life.

kks104
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28384279
United Kingdom
12/06/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The natural effect of uninhibited capitalism
pi
Canada
12/06/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

View it for what it is.

Exactly. Until you're an addict, you couldn't possibly be viewing it "as it is". Like I said, no idea. Only what society has parroted mindlessly to you.
pete89

User ID: 29838513
Australia
12/14/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1582540
United States
12/14/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271534
United States
12/14/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The main problem that people are having with there up's and downs is the difference with there high's and low's.

If you have a wave like graph that stretches in a percentage of say...80% high...there lows will be at the other end of the graph.
There isn't any in-betweens. These large swings in mood reflects in depression.

These swings occur from a very cluttered mind set.
The thought structure is aligned with a certain degree... of the same thoughts that bombard the mindset.

These thoughts become concrete set in that structure.
It's very difficult for the person to get out of this scenario.

Clarity of mind becomes very low...then self esteem sets in, and there is your depression.
There are different degrees of this type of mindset though.

To minimize these thoughts.....the best example is that the swings will degrease by about 10% on either side of the ledger, as time goes on.
Exampe...if a person had 70% on either side of mood swings with no in-betweens.
If it degreases by 10% over a certain period...
What people don't understand is, that a trigger point will restore the swings to it's original percentage for a short period of time...be it one day or two.

At this point people start to think there gone back to there original state.

This is the biggest mistake because the mind dictates the same pattern...then some stay at that point longer.

If they realise that there will be lapses occuring along the path...they will see that as small set back.
But the mind is addictive to thought structures that have been set in motion over a long period of time.

If the minset starts to grasp that the percetages of mood swings will gradually reside slowly over a period of time...then those structured thoughts will reside...better clarity starts to take shape.
With better calarity...you make better decisions....better intuition follows suit...and second guessing becomes less and less.

there is a lot of truth here...the thing that has kept me going is the goals I have...once those dreams and goals go or become confused (lack of clarity) that's when depression happens. Since we are all connected, and connected in a world we've all helped create, we are all connected to any one thought...and a lot of people are having not so good thoughts...and it is multiplying. The only thing you can do is try and unplug yourself and only let those into your life who are unplugged or in the process of doing so...help those that are on the path...others will follow when it is their time...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271534
United States
12/14/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

View it for what it is.

Exactly. Until you're an addict, you couldn't possibly be viewing it "as it is". Like I said, no idea. Only what society has parroted mindlessly to you.

I severely dislike anyone judging an experience they have never had...it's a pet peeve...and I also believe that to say a rich person's depression is somehow less than that of a homeless person is hogwash. You are your own reality, and no one knows it as intimately as you.

GLP