Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 596,181
Pageviews Today: 960,934Threads Today: 383Posts Today: 6,311
10:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

it's becoming widespread...depression and the breaking down of there day to day lives....why?

Anonymous
User ID: 29620353
United States
12/14/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: it's becoming widespread...depression and the breaking down of there day to day lives....why?
Al Bielek (RIP), said the earth changes occur from 2000-2025. And WW3 began in 2003 and won't be over till 2030. (sorry if i misquoted him; not sure how accurate that is). -But yeah it's all predicted to get worse before it gets better, and now that fact seems pretty evident. (: My suggestion is hold onto your humanity! People will need each other now more than ever.
Semper Fi
User ID: 6875630
United States
12/14/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: it's becoming widespread...depression and the breaking down of there day to day lives....why?
It's true it is becoming obvious that things are changing. For some this time will be frustrating. A person places so much effort on material thing and less on spiritual things. Therefor we are entering into a spiritual age. That if you are not right with God all sin that a person has committed in there lives will become a heavy burden. While others that have come to God and been filled with his spirit are actually becoming more free. And feeling alive. This is where you are gonna notice the freedom that some have and many will hate christians due to this. My advice humble yourself call out and accept the gift of salvation and be filled with God's spirit. If not the burden will become very heavy, because the life that you thought was is no longer your reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29845690
Japan
12/14/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ancient Romans had widespread insanity because they used lead pipes.

There are literally thousands of chemicals that did not even exist 30 years ago in our food, water and air. Nobody has a clue how most of them work and interact on the body. Simple logics dictates that at least some of them might be fucking with us. To say nothing of all the electronic influences on the brain that are new to us.
newu4eah

User ID: 1217881
United States
12/14/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
You think..? I'll tell you how bad it's gotten for me. I have had blood in my stool for a couple of years now. I'm pretty sure I have cancer, and the pain is getting pretty bad tha last few weeks. I'm not commiting suicide, but I am....

I wast off this ride...
 Quoting: Onmi Wayout 9121324

There are other diseases besides cancer that can cause those symtoms. Crohn's disease is one and I happen to have it. It can cause both bleeding and severe pain. I just had surgery for it in June and I'm feeling very well right now. Get yourself checked my friend.
Truth is subjectivity - Kierkegaard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29680874
Australia
12/14/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The OP is making an accurate enough statement, but his/her delivery is very strange: all weird & spooky, like he's trying to look like some sort of mystic.

His statements about energy let the cat out of the bag, not as in the know as he claims.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29120580
United States
12/14/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP do you believe in God?
pete89

User ID: 16434664
Australia
12/14/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
TheSeventhGate

User ID: 29823561
Ireland
12/14/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump 4 TRUTH!!!
The pawns are in place, the stage is set. The question is, are you ready?

Righteous anger and Zeal does not equate to hate,pride or arrogance and are fully justified.

Soon, all the slaves will be released, for the Jubilee approaches.

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. Isaiah 42:12

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. Genesis 35:11 America(Maneesah), Britain(Ephraim) and the Prophesied Common-Wealth(Company of nations)

Saul/Paul, the false Apostle.
[link to www.judaismvschristianity.com]
[link to www.jesuswordsonly.com]

The transplanted Throne of King David to Ireland,Scotland, and England fulfilling Ezekiel 21:25-27 Prophecy.
[link to www.henrymakow.com]
[link to www.giveshare.org]

The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!
[link to stevenmcollins.com]

Proof that the Law of Moses is still in effect.
[link to www.biblegateway.com]
[link to www.biblegateway.com] 777
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29004976
United States
12/14/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Smile for awhile

When the famine and plague arrive.......smiling would be less appropriate.
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 14188593
United States
12/14/2012 09:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
I agree nothing has changed.
If anything it is far worse.
Just watch commercials, you can see the sickness
In the way people react and bullsh*t you.
Everyone acting fake, fake smiles, fake laughs,
Disgusting humor that always makes the other
Person feel like an insignificant moron.
People selling products that don't really benefit your life at all.
100's of commercials about diseases and drugs so you
Can subconsciously feel you have problems in yourself.
Hyper egotistical humans who's only self worth is their body
And the way they attract and suck energy from others.
False self image of family and morals.
Twisted media newscasting death and destruction.
Movies and tv shows with massive violence and no self respect.
World wars and death everywhere you look.
Gmo foods and hidden agendas, secrets and lies.
That's why were all depressed.
So unless we drop everything and start over, admitting how
Royally screwed up we are. It will get chaotic.
Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

User ID: 29704479
Australia
12/14/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because the things they are hopelessly dependent and attached to no longer provide the same petty satisfaction it once used to...
Corp/o/Ration
A Single Entity (group with the same paragon) Restricting consumption of scarce commodities.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29857192
United States
12/14/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
People are depressed because everything is going to sh!t. There is a self motivating factor, I'm sure, but also a collective guilt and apathy. We've done wrong by the earth and innocents suffer in wars, genocide, opression. We have given our power away to those that would use it to enslave us, robbing us of our human purpose and spiritual essence.

The boob tube keeps telling everyone the world is going to end, violent weather is ravaging populations allover the world. The air stinks, probably becuase of the poison that we fill it with. I could go on and on, we all know the horrors of the world we live in, it is just smaller now, we see the whole ugly picture and it's depressing. NJothing is censored everyone has an opinion and the world can see wars as they happen through internet and such.

Life is hard these days, despite all our comforts. Some people deal with it differently than others. Their emotions are different, what they recognize their emotions as are different, wether they chose to act on those emotions and how they chose to react are different too. Some people in this world are hurting and suffering in ways we can't even imagine.

That is why so many people are unhappy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29857192
United States
12/14/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree nothing has changed.
If anything it is far worse.
Just watch commercials, you can see the sickness
In the way people react and bullsh*t you.
Everyone acting fake, fake smiles, fake laughs,
Disgusting humor that always makes the other
Person feel like an insignificant moron.
People selling products that don't really benefit your life at all.
100's of commercials about diseases and drugs so you
Can subconsciously feel you have problems in yourself.
Hyper egotistical humans who's only self worth is their body
And the way they attract and suck energy from others.
False self image of family and morals.
Twisted media newscasting death and destruction.
Movies and tv shows with massive violence and no self respect.
World wars and death everywhere you look.
Gmo foods and hidden agendas, secrets and lies.
That's why were all depressed.
So unless we drop everything and start over, admitting how
Royally screwed up we are. It will get chaotic.
 Quoting: ~Spaze*Man~

I didnt read your post before i made mine, but yeah, thats what I was thinking too...
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 29947516
Australia
12/15/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP do you believe in God?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29120580

No.....

Not in the sense that's been imprinted on humanity's mind.

To describe it in words is futile.

To put in simple terms.....what you percieve as a god... it's you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16420710
Australia
12/22/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be such a downer op. The depressing reality you're in is your own creation. Even in the midst of hell there are people living awesome lives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26747016

I don't get depressed..or have downers.

This is the reality that's out there.

This thread is not made to be gloomy.
It's a straight up front on reality that exists...some people just want to put there head in the sand and believe everything is rosy.

If you depict what's happening...it sets a mindset that there is something going on, and I want to do something about it.

The world lives in a denial of untruth's..it's time people started to wake up to themselves.

The amount of people that are escaping to drugs is rife on every level...more so than people can imagine.
Were does this lead us all?....

Through all this so called doom and gloom...there is going to be a vast change in clarity of the mindset for humanity...
This first stage is going to happen in 2022..it's as sure as the sun rises everyday.

To change ones self..one must change the structered minset that's been put in place.

Then things will start to change outwardly.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

Don't be such a downer op. The depressing reality you're in is your own creation. Even in the midst of hell there are people living awesome lives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26747016

I don't get depressed..or have downers.

This is the reality that's out there.

This thread is not made to be gloomy.
It's a straight up front on reality that exists...some people just want to put there head in the sand and believe everything is rosy.

If you depict what's happening...it sets a mindset that there is something going on, and I want to do something about it.

The world lives in a denial of untruth's..it's time people started to wake up to themselves.

The amount of people that are escaping to drugs is rife on every level...more so than people can imagine.
Were does this lead us all?....

Through all this so called doom and gloom...there is going to be a vast change in clarity of the mindset for humanity...
This first stage is going to happen in 2022..it's as sure as the sun rises everyday.

To change ones self..one must change the structered minset that's been put in place.

Then things will start to change outwardly.

Why in 2022? Why not sooner or later? What's special about 2022? I agree that the world will only change if we as individuals change. To change our own lives and the world, we must change ourselves and the rest will follow suit. I know in my gut that no astronomical alignments (such as the 2012 galactic alignment hoax) or other doomsday scenario hoaxes such as polar shifts, Nibiru, etc. will be what will ultimately change things, but just how will humanity find the inner spark inside of them to change things, especially within the next 10 years? The large majority of people to this point are heavily locked in to relying on external saviors to rescue them, whether that be God or doomsday scenarios? What will change this mindset of humanity in the years leading up to 2022?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30639141
Ireland
12/22/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is an epidemic occuring - it's extremely silent.

Stress, of any kind, leads to a depleted body...it happens silently - only when the adrenal and thyroid glands start quaking under the 'load' we all take on in life....do we feel 'burdoned' as you describe OP.

I seriously would suggest anyone feeling 'there's no point'...get a THOROUGH thyroid and adrenal function test.

Or - a cheaper alternative - measure your body temperature - 3 hours after waking, 3 hours after that and 3 hours again - so you have 3 readings for the day.
Add the temps together and divide by 3 to get an average temperature for the day.

37 degrees Celcius, or 98.6 degrees farenheit - is optimum health functioning temperature.

If it stays consistently low it suggests under-active thyroid...if it is low but spikes up and down in the low range this is suggestive of low adrenal function. Both states are the common names 'hypoadrenal', 'hypothyroid'.

When these 2 glands aren't functioning well every element of your perception of life shifts.
When you understand HOW MUCH these glands regulate processes in the body you truly appreciate how dysfunction of these glands fuck up your entire experience of life.

It is a silent epidemic. Stress and toxicity are the biggest things to spiral these glands out of control.

Hope this helps anyone out there feeling a despondency they wish they could 'shake off'.
pete89

User ID: 16028301
Australia
12/24/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are so many people out there that can't function properly in there day to day lives.
They feel like there world is crashing down on them.

Everything that was once sweet in the lives has become a burden....leading to depression and a feeling of hopelessness.

This is not a purge of getting rid of the old because there is no common denominator to replace the old.
There is such a large abuse of substance out there to escape that feeling, that it's eroding there very essence.

Living in creation is just becoming to much of a burden.

This is the world we live in..distorted in every aspect of our lives.

I paint a gloomy picture but this is our reality at this point.

Is there a breaking point to all of this.

Nothing has changed on this earth at this point...some would disagree and say that new energies are permeating in the shadows.

I say nothing has changed at all.
I'm seeing this everywere I go...I can see people suffering in a silent and deadly way by themselves.
They feel alone..lost..not knowing what to do.

To be honest..I'm really getting sick at what I see..I'm usually detached from getting drawn into emotional responses in these cases.
I'm not cold in the emotional factor but I'm balanced in the response.

At this point of time, were going to get worse..you'll will witness this on a larger scale.
The very fabric of our being is being strained to it's limits.
When strain becomes to great..it breaks.
Very much like an elastic band.

I'm going to be up front with you all...things will get worse...I can forsee it in the fabric of energy that's permeating around this planet.

Forget the doom some expect, because it won't happen.
So the next 6 to 8 years...it's going to get worse.
This includes many factors.

I'll expand on this all in the next few days...don't worry..it's not all doom and gloom.

I'm depressed because of one reason and one reason only. I'm disconnected and isolated from the rest of humanity. No matter what effort I put in and how chilled and relaxed I am I can hardly connect or relate with 99% of the people out there. There's just no deep affinity or connection. I'm not talking about the sheeple either as I have difficulty connecting with most so-called 'truthers'. I know this disconnection and isolation is common these days. It's not natural.

bump
GNOSIS
User ID: 29386197
United States
12/24/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You speak much truth. And Im afraid I feel your right. I kept my hopes up for this "shift" this acsension to peace and love and harmony and look what happend? Nothing. Externally anyway. And well my dad died two months ago. Its been hard. And financially wise its even harder. With siblings and baby nieces to take care of its stressful. Its hard being "love and light" when one is clearly suffering. There could be a better way of life. But I am afraid our way of life is up to the hybrid bloodlines that run our planet....
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 30763656
Australia
12/24/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
You speak much truth. And Im afraid I feel your right. I kept my hopes up for this "shift" this acsension to peace and love and harmony and look what happend? Nothing. Externally anyway. And well my dad died two months ago. Its been hard. And financially wise its even harder. With siblings and baby nieces to take care of its stressful. Its hard being "love and light" when one is clearly suffering. There could be a better way of life. But I am afraid our way of life is up to the hybrid bloodlines that run our planet....
 Quoting: GNOSIS 29386197

I know that I've mentioned this countless times but the so called powers won't last much longer.
All I can say is that you hang in there because this planet will change from it's current systems.

There are ways to attract what you want...but I coundn't possible show you on a computer.

There is a certain energy that resides within all of us, that when it's switched on, the whole part of your life changes.
The struggle is very minimal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19706474
United Kingdom
12/24/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are so many people out there that can't function properly in there day to day lives.

Everything that was once sweet in the lives has become a burden....leading to depression and a feeling of hopelessness.

This is not a purge of getting rid of the old because there is no common denominator to replace the old.
There is such a large abuse of substance out there to escape that feeling, that it's eroding there very essence.

Nothing has changed on this earth at this point...some would disagree and say that new energies are permeating in the shadows.

I'm seeing this everywere I go...I can see people suffering in a silent and deadly way by themselves.

To be honest..I'm really getting sick at what I see..I'm usually detached from getting drawn into emotional responses in these cases.

At this point of time, were going to get worse..you'll will witness this on a larger scale.

I'm going to be up front with you all...things will get worse...I can forsee it in the fabric of energy that's permeating around this planet.

I'll expand on this all in the next few days...don't worry..it's not all doom and gloom.

The Brits still have their Victorian spirit alive and that's why we will end up being leaders in the business world agsin, its happening now you can see whats going on in the job market. Despite all the cgeapness from china people have get fed up of their utter Shiite. Unfortunately you Americans have become too reliant on it.
GNOSIS
User ID: 29386197
United States
12/24/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know that I've mentioned this countless times but the so called powers won't last much longer.
All I can say is that you hang in there because this planet will change from it's current systems.

There are ways to attract what you want...but I coundn't possible show you on a computer.

There is a certain energy that resides within all of us, that when it's switched on, the whole part of your life changes.

Kundalini experience? How can I learn this?
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 30763656
Australia
12/24/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Kundalini experience? How can I learn this?

It's not the kundalini... to show you by words won't do it.

I'll explain it... but it's late here.... i'll get to it in the next few days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26636255
United States
12/24/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm assuming you meant the 21st doom people were expecting
and you were right, but, what's up for the next 6 to 8 years? ...

Thanks! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17743321
Canada
12/24/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I see is that humanity has systematically divorced/ separated themselves- first from nature, then community, family, each other, themselves- things of meaning and substance. We are filling the void this leaves with the meaningless and the superficial, and these 'replacements' have no substance, no staying power- provide no foundation, compass or guage.
Ribbons and wrapper, with nothing inside but a hunger many don't know, or remember how to fill.
And because all this has happened over time it can't be quick-fixed- which in these times, is expected/demanded.
Connections/ relationships- bridges- are built a little at a time and reflect the work, care, substance put into them.
Let's hope there's still time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30771869
United States
12/24/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
iarga
Greyeyes

User ID: 27710388
United States
12/24/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is simply changing of the worlds that has been talked about for a long time. We are entering into the fifth world. IT really just speaks about our consciousness. We are in duality consciousness and we are entering into non-duality consciousness. Duality is a world of separation, and scarcity. It is the line between us and them. It is a life of extreme highs and lows. While we are in duality we can never be truly be fulfilled in this life because this consciousness is an illusion. That is why so many people in their 50's and 60's feel what I like to call the BIG EMPTY.

Fear, panic, and anxiety are part of the transition period for many of us. The Mystics of old call it dark days of the soul. A lot of people in recovery from drugs and alcohol also go threw dark days of the soul if they actually do recover.

All of this is just part of what we have to go threw to give birth to the new world that is coming.
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29603155
United States
12/24/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why? It is simple in my opinion.

And it's no great conspiracy or poisoning of the mind either.

Incomes have only risen 2% since 1975. While prices for everything else have risen at the rate of inflation.

So people have less and less money saved, and more and more debts to pay. Insecurity in life is a massive cause for nervousness, hopelessness and sadness. Those 3 combined are a cocktail towards depression and rage.

I really think it's as simple as that. Money is the cause of the problems.
Greyeyes

User ID: 27710388
United States
12/24/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why? It is simple in my opinion.

And it's no great conspiracy or poisoning of the mind either.

Incomes have only risen 2% since 1975. While prices for everything else have risen at the rate of inflation.

So people have less and less money saved, and more and more debts to pay. Insecurity in life is a massive cause for nervousness, hopelessness and sadness. Those 3 combined are a cocktail towards depression and rage.

I really think it's as simple as that. Money is the cause of the problems.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29603155

Let me know how that works out for you.
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
pete89

User ID: 15722489
Australia
12/24/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I see is that humanity has systematically divorced/ separated themselves- first from nature, then community, family, each other, themselves- things of meaning and substance. We are filling the void this leaves with the meaningless and the superficial, and these 'replacements' have no substance, no staying power- provide no foundation, compass or guage.
Ribbons and wrapper, with nothing inside but a hunger many don't know, or remember how to fill.
And because all this has happened over time it can't be quick-fixed- which in these times, is expected/demanded.
Connections/ relationships- bridges- are built a little at a time and reflect the work, care, substance put into them.
Let's hope there's still time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17743321

I agree with you 110%. It's the disconnection of ourselves from the rest of humanity (specially here in the West with the breakdown of the family structure, etc.) that's one of if not main reasons why so many more people are getting depressed. Most people, especially here in the West have attempted to fill this disconnect with distractions such as material possessions, technology and entertainment but it's an empty bottomless pit of false fulfillment that masks itself as just the opposite. I know, I've lived it.

Most of the 'truth' movement is superficial distraction as well where the rabbit hole is a bottomless pit that leads to no true answers or fulfillment, especially most of the New Age baloney. Most of the solutions offered to treat depressed or disrupted mental states, etc. that revolve around energy healing, etc. are merely band-aids and don't get to the roots. The OP gets much closer to the real answers and solutions to most. I've been following their posts for a while.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13694268
United States
12/24/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
This world needs one big ass reset button!!!

GLP