Sea turns Red at Bondi Beach Australia

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7222841
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sea turns Red at Bondi Beach Australia
I was going to watch the video, but the advertising arseholes put advertisements about some coffee product the start,

now I could not give a fuck about watching it.
Lotus Flower

User ID: 16091860
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
algea is not blood.

and the only thing I can think when I see an obvious baiting to Christians is

something about pearls....and swine....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27129259

Algea is not blood, but perhaps the Prophecy is something like:

The rivers/seas/oceans will be as blood - meaning they turn red, blood red.
Lotus

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2

One Crowded hour of glorious life, is worth an age without a name - Thomas Osbert Mordaunt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28577484
Netherlands
11/27/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Earth is bleeding.

Well its eh like a regeneration state ? Red is bad ... Like a scratch wound.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/27/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
After that comes the black nothing ...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/27/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Theres a differance between a jungle stream panther and the ... Nothing.
redrosie

User ID: 20601156
United States
11/27/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks pretty sweet .. algae bloom right? .. I didn't read far ..

I have a random fact book, and I was reading that a couple hundred (or less) years ago .. that erosion caused certain rocks that were closed in but got enough water to rust .. turn the water red .. people thought it was straight from the bible .. nope just some sweet pieces of earth :)
.... 22426221213 ....
AnonyMs
User ID: 16349631
United States
11/27/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bondi Beach could be closed for up to 36 hours while tests are conducted on the algal bloom that stained the water red this morning.

[link to www.smh.com.au]

What say you Bibletards :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26443358

Hmmmm .... OK, where is the thread I posted just a day ago about the dream I had where the oceans of the world were dying? I even posted links showing dead sea creatures in massive amounts washing up on shores. It's obvious by now, don't you all think? There is definitely something very amiss with our world, and the oceans are in deep trouble. This dream that I had was so troubling that I felt compelled to post it here on this forum, but now it seemingly cannot be found. Often dreams that I have - like this and/or mundane dreams - play out in 3 cycles: 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years. That someone else has posted more warnings about our oceans just confirm what I saw in my dream: pollution of the oceans of the world due to man's use of fossil fuels.

Erasing, blocking or eliminating posts which point to the obvious does not work, to anyone/all who felt compelled to do so; it just delays others' awareness of what if happening in the here and now. It is imperative that we all begin to do something now - no matter how small - to try and return our oceans and planet back to its natural state. If we continue on our current, heedless course, the obvious will occur, and then EVERYONE will yell and cry and demand to know why something was not done. We are ALL responsible for the state of our earth, as we are all connected here on earth. We all eat, breathe, eliminate waste products, use and disperse toxic materials in some way, form or shape, therefore we all have a DUTY to be responsible towards the earth and the oceans for what we use and disperse therein, and to try to keep it clean for all concerned.

We are now all in a state where we can easily progress towards our own extinction; let's all stop being 'the dinosaur', and start to really ch-habitate with nature before it is truly too late.

Thank you for reading my post; have a good day. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22478672
United States
11/27/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have heard of algae in fresh water, but open ocean is news to me.

Maybe you should go back to school. Grade school would probably be a good place tostart.
Meow...
User ID: 3650237
United States
11/27/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know what I always find amazing...?

Whenever this happens, since it's actually happened quite a few times in the last couple of years... is that the stupid humans, CONTINUE their "important" activities despite the fact that there is some clear chemical/biological change to the water!

Pictures of people swimming and fishing in the blood red water as if everything is normal and fine.

Humans are the dumbest species on the planet and in complete denial of what is going on "As Above, So Below."

putin
 Quoting: Six Six Six - Version 2.0

Yup. I wonder daily why we humans are allowed to continue living.
SaveUSa

User ID: 21010731
United States
11/27/2012 11:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
i have heard of algae in fresh water, but open ocean is news to me.

Happens all the time in the Gulf...quite possible.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28583377
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
This algae is fish food, let hope there plenty more in ocean otherwise the fishes will starves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28582088
United States
11/27/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I knew that Aussie was gonna start something.

resist
DMTHC

User ID: 3619562
Australia
11/28/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.geelongadvertiser.com.au]

THE sea at Lorne turned red yesterday, and surfers as far along the coast as Bells Beach also reported discoloured water.

The algae bloom prevented holiday makers, locals and schoolies from entering the water and authorities say it may not subside in time for the expected heat wave today.

banana2hidingbanana2
Let me let you in on a little secrete of mine, as far as god goes I don't believe in your kind- I think we all god just gotter look deeper inside, that's probably what your bible means by you seek and you find.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
11/28/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know what I always find amazing...?

Whenever this happens, since it's actually happened quite a few times in the last couple of years... is that the stupid humans, CONTINUE their "important" activities despite the fact that there is some clear chemical/biological change to the water!

Pictures of people swimming and fishing in the blood red water as if everything is normal and fine.

Humans are the dumbest species on the planet and in complete denial of what is going on "As Above, So Below."

putin
 Quoting: Six Six Six - Version 2.0

I shake my head at you because it IS NORMAL and would happen if humans were around or not. Red tide is a natural occurrence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28713663
Brazil
11/29/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Skeptical people have said what happened at RED SEA was an English mistake reading and writing reed sea. Have given stupid misconceptions about the "yam suph" name (actually it was other) and confused NILE RIVER TURNED INTO SOMETHING THAT LOOK LIKE BLOOD with RED SEA. Scholars overlooked the fact the name of that SEA was written also in Greek 2.000 years ago and uses the same root word for our BLOOD CELLS.

In the river certain gases released could cause the same effect as explained by James Cameron in EXODUS documentary depicting actual photos of what happened in Africa, few years ago (Cameroon I think).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28774664
Brazil
11/30/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
And when the red tide is being seen also in Russia and China is because it's not so natural as some people think but proof of "Bibletards" have read in Apocalypse for centuries: the day came to damage the people who are damaging the earth. Algaes and all living creatures have been poisoned and it took time to see these events fulfilled. Sharks which are the cleaners have been slaughtered, dolphins, whales, oil slicks and naïve young people still have faith we could overcome the difficulties. Advice, buy SOYLENT GREEN dvd , a 1970's film.

GLP