Please, please stop eating meat.

God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/27/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Please, please stop eating meat.
Its easy for you to say stop eating meat cause living in Brazil you probably have access to organic food at a cheap price but some of us here in the states just can't afford the veggie and vegan diets.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28415385

What about the horomones and antibiotics in the meat you are eating? You don't have to eat organic, although it's nice when you can.
It's literally a mind shift. The rest just falls together.
 Quoting: DaKine

I afford it just fine. it is cheaper than stuffing meat into your face in fact.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/27/2012 11:49 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3152664
United States
11/27/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
im really starting to not be able to stomach it.

only fish
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
11/27/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its easy for you to say stop eating meat cause living in Brazil you probably have access to organic food at a cheap price but some of us here in the states just can't afford the veggie and vegan diets.

What about the horomones and antibiotics in the meat you are eating? You don't have to eat organic, although it's nice when you can.

Quoting: God Loves ALL

I try to find good deals on veggie burgers, or make my own. If you have a friend or relative who has a Sams Club or Costco membership you can get great stuff in bulk at those places... (for those of us in the US!)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
11/27/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.
 Quoting: Dinkytuff

Christ taught that HUman does not eat flesh. That is for cavemen types who have not evolved enough to not need animals in this manner. Grow up. See how abused animals are that are raised in factory food farms. Its horrible. and their fear carries over into the meat you consume.

hugs

Its so wonderful to read so many pro non meat eating posts hf
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/27/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well you're a little late because our group already killed a buck yesterday and it is now skinned and hanging in the spring house. Did we murder it for no reason? Absolutely not.
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
MissionInvisible

United States
11/27/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.

Christ taught that HUman does not eat flesh. That is for cavemen types who have not evolved enough to not need animals in this manner. Grow up. See how abused animals are that are raised in factory food farms. Its horrible. and their fear carries over into the meat you consume.

hugs

Quoting: wildhoney

agreed!
DaKine

User ID: 6927270
United States
11/27/2012 11:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Truthfully, it isnt that hard to stop eating meat. I am going on three months now. I think you have to be in the right frame of mind, as I tried years ago and failed. The key is to not replace meat with pasta and bread. I do feel "lighter", but have only lost a few pounds. Just can't stomach the suffering of animals anymore. To each his own......follow your own conscience.
Peace to you OPhf

I think more people seem to be waking up to the idea that the meat most eat nowadays does not come close to having the same amount of nutrients in it that the meat our ancestors ate. I've been a vegetarian for over two years now. I do sometimes eat dairy, but I can tell you with how sick I was, changing the meat out of my diet was a huge part of the problem. I am super sensitive to the hormones they put in meat...so I decided to just cut all of it out and its made a huge difference!

I do agree that people need to make their own decision, and if its for health reasons they need to realize that just eating wheat and bread is not a healthy vegetarian diet as well! Its all about balance and getting the proper nutrient levels!

When people are curious as to why I've chosen this path, I will usually tell them it is because I have high cholesterol. Most people don't want to hear the part about the animal suffering. My digestion has improved dramatically! I am still eating cheese, but hope to eventually ween off of that. Appreciate your inputhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
11/27/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please stop breathing my air.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/27/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well you're a little late because our group already killed a buck yesterday and it is now skinned and hanging in the spring house. Did we murder it for no reason? Absolutely not.
 Quoting: Sneetch

but your buck was not raised on a food farm and slaughtered in meat houses. will you use all the bones and the hide and did you give thanks for it's gift of its meat suit?

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
11/27/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
im really starting to not be able to stomach it.

only fish
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3152664

same here, it's like the taste has changed in a way.
I still eat meat, but no way in the same way as I did a year ago.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
Report Abusive Post
I eat chicken & fish. Gave up red meat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8152628
United States
Report Abusive Post
Just can't stomach the suffering of animals anymore.

Right there with ya. I'm trying as hard as I can.
DaKine

United States
11/27/2012 12:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

I completely get what you are saying. If one is going to eat meat, this is the only humane way to do it....and I imagine you won't waste a bit of it.
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/27/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

but your buck was not raised on a food farm and slaughtered in meat houses. will you use all the bones and the hide and did you give thanks for it's gift of its meat suit?

Of course we use all the parts/hang the antlers and admire these fascinating creatures, my dad is like a Native American about these things lol. This just seems like more of a problem with factory animals that don't even know what a life is.
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
God Loves ALL

United States
11/27/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I try to find good deals on veggie burgers, or make my own. If you have a friend or relative who has a Sams Club or Costco membership you can get great stuff in bulk at those places... (for those of us in the US!)
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

because of my love for burgers and sandwiches I did the veggie burger thing, but over time, and because I have to pay attention to carbs I haven't made any for some time. There are excellent cookbooks to make them at home, all sorts of wondrous varieties. and on the web too. I cook much less than I used to.

your own homemade stuff is always far better than store bought prepared, and I can't stand the veggie burgers based on soy, they have all the charm of eating a cereal box. most have really gone down hill and are priced way more than hamburger. made at home they are much better and cheap.

If you are having troubles with them staying bound together, put in oat flour or grind up your oatmeal, binds very well and provides lovely flavor to whatever you are making your veggie burgers with.

I had a favorite I made with shoot, those little round grains, with the coil within them when cooked, I am TIRED this morning, spinach and other stuff, and bound with the oats. These are so good, and made in small pieces make great dipping for kids that like to do that, or party food. For "cheese" in some recipes, as the suggestion above, which I converted from non vegan recipe, use ground up cashews with some red or yellow or orange peppers into a paste.

EDITING. Brain finally found the word for the little round grains. QUINOA and if you use red quinoa, people might actually think they are hamburgers. Quinoa has so called complete protein, meaning all the essential amino acids your body cannot make. And with my NUT paste instead of cheese in them, and the nice protein in the oats, these are positively divine. The recipe I adapted used egg to bind, oats work better, and goat cheese.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/27/2012 12:11 PM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26985611
Sweden
11/27/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just for that....I'm going to eat nothing but meat today.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

You think you hurt the OP? lol

At the end you have to answer to your Creator exactly why you didn't listen. Well, you have the free will to suffer for ever.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/27/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

modern chicken is NO better and genetically changed. It makes me ill. I never was a fish eater much. You do not need flesh. For those whose bodies may still required cholesterol to make their steroids, there are eggs and even the best of those available fall short of real farm eggs.

AMEN.

Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/27/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.

Do you think anyone will ever get this?

:(
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Pa resident1

United States
11/27/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

modern chicken is NO better and genetically changed. It makes me ill. I never was a fish eater much. You do not need flesh. For those whose bodies may still required cholesterol to make their steroids, there are eggs and even the best of those available fall short of real farm eggs.

I raise hens for eggs. When people find out I own chickens, they ask me if we eat them. I usually give them a weird look, tell them "hell no" and that they all are pets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26985611
Sweden
11/27/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's almost impossible to Ascend or/and get higher vibrations if you eat dead animals or carcasse, you're screwed beyond redemption if you continue to do this.

Don't say we didn't warn you.
MissionInvisible

United States
11/27/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

because of my love for burgers and sandwiches I did the veggie burger thing, but over time, and because I have to pay attention to carbs I haven't made any for some time. There are excellent cookbooks to make them at home, all sorts of wondrous varieties. and on the web too. I cook much less than I used to.

your own homemade stuff is always far better than store bought prepared, and I can't stand the veggie burgers based on soy, they have all the charm of eating a cereal box. most have really gone down hill and are priced way more than hamburger. made at home they are much better and cheap.

If you are having troubles with them staying bound together, put in oat flour or grind up your oatmeal, binds very well and provides lovely flavor to whatever you are making your veggie burgers with.

I had a favorite I made with shoot, those little round grains, with the coil within them when cooked, I am TIRED this morning, spinach and other stuff, and bound with the oats. These are so good, and made in small pieces make great dipping for kids that like to do that, or party food. For "cheese" in some recipes, as the suggestion above, which I converted from non vegan recipe, use ground up cashews with some red or yellow or orange peppers into a paste.

homemade veggie burgers/patties are definitely much better! I have a tough time finding time to make them...I agree about the soy based, I'm a big fan of blackbean burger base for recipies! The cashews and red/yellow pepper sounds awesome as well! I might have to find some more time to cook :)
Pa resident1

United States
11/27/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.

hugs

hf
DaKine

United States
11/27/2012 12:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
No.

Do you think anyone will ever get this?

:(
 Quoting: Pa resident1

I think it's safer for folks to eat unconsciously. Because if you truely know what takes place in factory farming....how could you stomach it?
God Loves ALL

United States
11/27/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

homemade veggie burgers/patties are definitely much better! I have a tough time finding time to make them...I agree about the soy based, I'm a big fan of blackbean burger base for recipies! The cashews and red/yellow pepper sounds awesome as well! I might have to find some more time to cook :)

I finally edited my post above, quinoa is the little round grains and texture of finished product is almost like fine ground hamburger. Read the edit.

if you have troubles getting the black bean burgers (which I love also), to hold firmly enough, the ground oats will do that and they are wondrous also with beans, taste wise.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/27/2012 12:16 PM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9788321
United States
11/27/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't tell me what to eat, thanks sincerely.

- Omnivore
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26293593
Canada
11/27/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The body was made to eat meat ... and need it ... enough said

VEGETARIANISM IS UNNATURAL for the human body

Even if you say that you get all the necessary nutrients without meat/eggs/dairy products etc ... i can pretty much garanty that you are wrong

Even if you take more supplements then you actually eat food

Omega-3
Vitamin B-12
Calcium (real vegetarian won<t touch dairy products)
Iron
etc ...

Its like saying stop drinking water because you are killing the river .....

maybe you should concentrate your energy somewhere else :)

Yeah but i take omega-3 supplements so i should be fine .... yeah if we forget the fact that it actually comes from fish lol
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/27/2012 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Don't tell me what to eat, thanks sincerely.

- Omnivore
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9788321

I just had vegetables for lunch...they were sitting on top of the grilled chicken breast :)
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
11/27/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
As soon as Monsanto makes vegetables taste like meat, I will stop eating meat.

Make it happen Monsanto!
God Loves ALL

United States
11/27/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The body was made to eat meat ... and need it ... enough said

VEGETARIANISM IS UNNATURAL for the human body

Even if you say that you get all the necessary nutrients without meat/eggs/dairy products etc ... i can pretty much garanty that you are wrong

Even if you take more supplements then you actually eat food

Omega-3
Vitamin B-12
Calcium (real vegetarian won<t touch dairy products)
Iron
etc ...

Its like saying stop drinking water because you are killing the river .....

maybe you should concentrate your energy somewhere else :)

Yeah but i take omega-3 supplements so i should be fine .... yeah if we forget the fact that it actually comes from fish lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26293593

you are uninformed or informed by those that push the meat industry. Man needs NO flesh in his diet, and no diary either. Too much diary is in fact the leading cause of "old age" osteoarthritis, the high phosphates and calcium are stored in your joints and muscles because the kidneys have trouble eliminating it. This is FACT and you cannot argue it. I KNOW on this one, having that problem from dairy consumption plus all the phosphates they add to foods anymore.

man takes in too much iron also with meat. Omega 3's are abundant in veggie foods. Man needs supplement these days because his food is grown in rotten soil, but the issues of ascension of the DNA.

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
11/27/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.

hugs

agreed!

:) seems like more and more joining our ranks cheer hf

GLP