Please, please stop eating meat.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
11/27/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Please, please stop eating meat.
Vai se fude otario! If you don't want to eat meat that's your choice, but don't try to preach that vegan shit on us normal meat eaters people.

cupofjoe granny
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28574514

Sorry, I guess you missed this:

Quoting: DaddysGirl

I'm not trying to impose this at others btw. Everyone has the time to understand.

Quoting: 1908247

And btw, the title states clearly what the thread is about. If you are so radical why did you enter it? hmm

Are you a member of Peta or sympathizer. I agree with that guy. Vegans are like muslims, pretend to be nice and caring for a bit, then the real agenda is exposed and attempted to be shoved up your ass. I'm not pleading with you to eat meat, so yeah, just shut up. Jesus used parables of celebrating with...tadaaaa! a barbeque! Yes, even God eats meat.
DaKine

User ID: 6927270
United States
11/27/2012 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
The body was made to eat meat ... and need it ... enough said

VEGETARIANISM IS UNNATURAL for the human body

Even if you say that you get all the necessary nutrients without meat/eggs/dairy products etc ... i can pretty much garanty that you are wrong

Even if you take more supplements then you actually eat food

Omega-3
Vitamin B-12
Calcium (real vegetarian won<t touch dairy products)
Iron
etc ...

Its like saying stop drinking water because you are killing the river .....

maybe you should concentrate your energy somewhere else :)

Yeah but i take omega-3 supplements so i should be fine .... yeah if we forget the fact that it actually comes from fish lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26293593

So whats going to happen to me now that I don't eat meat, so I can start watching out for it? People all over the world are living well and doing fine on a vegetarian diet. No one is going to die and wither away form this change. I really don't expect anyone to stop because I have. Please, make your own decisions.hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
11/27/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I eat chicken & fish. Gave up red meat.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

modern chicken is NO better and genetically changed. It makes me ill. I never was a fish eater much. You do not need flesh. For those whose bodies may still required cholesterol to make their steroids, there are eggs and even the best of those available fall short of real farm eggs.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I raise hens for eggs. When people find out I own chickens, they ask me if we eat them. I usually give them a weird look, tell them "hell no" and that they all are pets.
 Quoting: Pa resident1

hugs..
and they are so cute....they are so lovely hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28544041
United States
11/27/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every animal rights activist I ever knew was ALWAYS rabid in defending their right to stick a fork in an unborn babys head to butcher it.

God says we can eat animals, so some folks in their rebellion and hatred of Christ want meat eating forbidden They want everyone to think they are an angel of mercy and light...they like to imagine in vain deceit ,to pretend they are more righteous than Christ. It is a sham and deep down they know it.
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 28574100
Brazil
11/27/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its easy for you to say stop eating meat cause living in Brazil you probably have access to organic food at a cheap price but some of us here in the states just can't afford the veggie and vegan diets.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28415385

I understand what you say.. but it isn't that easy over here either..

One more reason to ask.. WHY?
Nus
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/27/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
To "christains" here, even your bible says god gave you the plant foods to eat, and any reference to meats in your OT after that initial statement in genesis, is not of God. HUman by Jesus own teachings does not eat Flesh. You can have eggs and limited diary, but these should come from contented well cared for animals raised in non factory conditions. Have any of you tasted eggs grown in peoples "back yards"? divine. the best of organic eggs fall way short. I got reminded over labor day weekend when we stayed in a guest house of a family that had their own loved chickens on their 10 acres. Even a small crayfish pond was providing cray fish for them in season at the time. Rich dark yellow yolks.

Man has needed cholesterol to make his natural steroids, but with the DNA linkages going on, this is changing for many. Man was given the chicken for this purpose, its eggs, and its meat when the chicken is old and doesn't lay or the excess of male chickens is for animal foods. But the boys must be raised humanely also.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/27/2012 12:26 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23557583
United States
11/27/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't you understand meat is suppose to be eaten by humans? It provides vital nutrients that the human body needs. There is a reason every human herbivores look sick. They are malnourished.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323931
United States
11/27/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
6 week clean. No meat for me. It has been hard though.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/27/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every animal rights activist I ever knew was ALWAYS rabid in defending their right to stick a fork in an unborn babys head to butcher it.

God says we can eat animals, so some folks in their rebellion and hatred of Christ want meat eating forbidden They want everyone to think they are an angel of mercy and light...they like to imagine in vain deceit ,to pretend they are more righteous than Christ. It is a sham and deep down they know it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28544041

No god said you can eat the plant food. its in your bible folks. as I just said above, much of the OT shit is shit, but the one in early genesis about what you can eat is not shit.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/27/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well you're a little late because our group already killed a buck yesterday and it is now skinned and hanging in the spring house. Did we murder it for no reason? Absolutely not.
 Quoting: Sneetch

but your buck was not raised on a food farm and slaughtered in meat houses. will you use all the bones and the hide and did you give thanks for it's gift of its meat suit?

Of course we use all the parts/hang the antlers and admire these fascinating creatures, my dad is like a Native American about these things lol. This just seems like more of a problem with factory animals that don't even know what a life is.
 Quoting: Sneetch

it is still a bautiful animal that meant no harm
verysad
bvndy

User ID: 24070168
United States
11/27/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
humans are omnivores, need vwggies and meat in their diet, which is why real vegans/vegetarians look like runover hell.
I say real because hollywood types like Pam amderson just give lip service to being vegetarian, because if they actually started looking like most vegetarians it would hurt the cause
You can ignore the consequences of
your actions, but you cannot ignore
the RESULTS of the consequences of your actions

Ayn Rand
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
Report Abusive Post
I eat chicken & fish. Gave up red meat.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

A great step (:
I'd avise you to eventually quit chicken aswell, nasty hormones..

Don't tell me what to eat, thanks sincerely.

- Omnivore
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9788321

I'm not telling you what to eat, I'm asking nicely for people to understand why we are not supposed to eat meat, ever, or anymore.

The body was made to eat meat ... and need it ... enough said

VEGETARIANISM IS UNNATURAL for the human body

Even if you say that you get all the necessary nutrients without meat/eggs/dairy products etc ... i can pretty much garanty that you are wrong

Even if you take more supplements then you actually eat food

Omega-3
Vitamin B-12
Calcium (real vegetarian won<t touch dairy products)
Iron
etc ...

Its like saying stop drinking water because you are killing the river .....

maybe you should concentrate your energy somewhere else :)

Yeah but i take omega-3 supplements so i should be fine .... yeah if we forget the fact that it actually comes from fish lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26293593

Thanks for backing up your ideas.. there's a lot of myth around though.

People have no idea that one of the greatest conspiracy theories is the one of the ANIMAL INDUSTRIES.
I find it amazing that we don't have more on that subject here at GLP.

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/27/2012 12:31 PM
Nus
DaKine

United States

Report Abusive Post
To "christains" here, even your bible says god gave you the plant foods to eat, and any reference to meats in your OT after that initial statement in genesis, is not of God. HUman by Jesus own teachings does not eat Flesh. You can have eggs and limited diary, but these should come from contented well cared for animals raised in non factory conditions. Have any of you tasted eggs grown in peoples "back yards"? divine. the best of organic eggs fall way short. I got reminded over labor day weekend when we stayed in a guest house of a family that had their own loved chickens on their 10 acres. Even a small crayfish pond was providing cray fish for them in season at the time. Rich dark yellow yolks.

Man has needed cholesterol to make his natural steroids, but with the DNA linkages going on, this is changing for many. Man was given the chicken for this purpose, its eggs, and its meat when the chicken is old and doesn't lay or the excess of male chickens is for animal foods. But the boys must be raised humanely also.

Sadly I can't say I've has a fresh farm egg for quite sometime....probably since way back when at Grandma's ranch. Your evolved thinking is appreciated!!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
Report Abusive Post
It's almost impossible to Ascend or/and get higher vibrations if you eat dead animals or carcasse, you're screwed beyond redemption if you continue to do this.

Don't say we didn't warn you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26985611

rose great post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11454684
Poland
11/27/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I cant/wont stop! Me and mine have been eating meat since the time we were enjoying the latest cave drawings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 976158
Germany
11/27/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol at firt i read, Please stop beating your meat...
DaKine

United States
11/27/2012 12:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
6 week clean. No meat for me. It has been hard though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1323931

Good for you! It gets easier.
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/27/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: How humans are not physically created to eat meat

Meat-eaters: have claws

Herbivores: no claws

Humans: no claws

Meat-eaters: have no skin pores and perspire through the tongue

Herbivores: perspire through skin pores

Humans: perspire through skin pores

Meat-eaters: have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding

Herbivores: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Humans: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Meat-eaters: have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly

Herbivores: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Humans: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Meat-eaters: have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat

Herbivores: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Humans: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Meat-eaters: salivary glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest grains and fruits.

Herbivores: well-developed salivary glands which are necessary to pre-digest grains and fruits

Humans: well-developed salivary glands, which are necessary to pre-digest, grains and fruits

Meat-eaters: have acid saliva with no enzyme ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Herbivores: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Humans: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Nus
betterlivings

User ID: 11246146
United States
Report Abusive Post
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed... and every tree, in the which is the fruit yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." Genesis 2:29
Meow...
User ID: 3650237
United States
Report Abusive Post
In a word....NO.

That is all.

Thank you.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/27/2012 12:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed... and every tree, in the which is the fruit yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." Genesis 2:29
 Quoting: betterlivings

Right, he was telling us to feed the animals the herbs and trees so that we may eat their meat...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Meow...
United States
11/27/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forget Genesis. That was The Beginning. Look in the New Testament.
Prodigal Son.
1908247  (OP)

Brazil
11/27/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prodigal Son.
 Quoting: Meow... 3650237

Yet you say NO ?
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1154697
United States
11/27/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't waste your time on these people,it would be a lot easier to try and convince a chimpanzee he not a chimp.
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
11/27/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.
 Quoting: Dinkytuff

Christ taught that HUman does not eat flesh. That is for cavemen types who have not evolved enough to not need animals in this manner. Grow up. See how abused animals are that are raised in factory food farms. Its horrible. and their fear carries over into the meat you consume.

I'm going bowhunting for deer tonight, and I'll kill a big fat doe just for you, asshole!
You crackpot libtards are so wrapped up in your insane ideologies sheep343
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Shamar

User ID: 24946868
United States
11/27/2012 12:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
I'll leave it at that. A simple request for understanding.

clappa

hf
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Shamar

User ID: 24946868
United States
11/27/2012 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: betterlivings

If you look at the more original texts (start with the Septuagint) it says that He gave all creeping things (reptiles) for food to eat. He goes on to say that any creature who has the breath of life in its blood, that creature you will not eat.

Even looking at todays translations, you can see that there is a difference between birds, livestock and every animal that creeps on the earth.

It is the creeping things He gave for food.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/27/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just for that....I'm going to eat nothing but meat today.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

You think you hurt the OP? lol

At the end you have to answer to your Creator exactly why you didn't listen. Well, you have the free will to suffer for ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26985611

This is funny. The Creator who created a world with an ecosystem that can only sustain itself through the consumption of other living things will punish his creation for playing by the rules of the creation? We are part of the animal kingdom and the food chain just like all the other species that we share this physical world with. Do we cry out about how morally unjust it is when a Lion hunts a gazelle? Or when polar bear eats a seal? The 'system' is based on consumption of other living things, this is how it sustains itself. We like to think we are on a higher ground than the rest of the creation but when it comes down to it, we are are still a product of these physical bodies and subject to our natural instincts which permeate throughout the animal kingdom (eat, sleep, reproduce, etc). You've got some nerve trying to tell someone they are going to 'suffer forever' and trying to promote fear consciousness in others. You should think twice about your choice of words.
Meow...
United States
11/27/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prodigal Son.
 Quoting: Meow... 3650237

Yet you say NO ?

What don't you understand?
What did the father do when his son returned?
Also consider...

When a son asks his father for food,does he get a plant?
User ID: 658249
Netherlands
11/27/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped eating meat/fish in 1986
I'm not skin & bones, I'm not fat

hf

peace

GLP