Please, please stop eating meat.

Shamar

User ID: 24946868
United States
11/27/2012 12:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Please, please stop eating meat.
Don't you understand meat is suppose to be eaten by humans? It provides vital nutrients that the human body needs. There is a reason every human herbivores look sick. They are malnourished.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23557583

Just to let you know, I just had a thorough check up by my doctor, blood test and all, and her mouth litterally dropped open when she saw how good all my numbers are......

Nope, doing just fine with out eating dead animals!!hf
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1380843
United States
11/27/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every animal rights activist I ever knew was ALWAYS rabid in defending their right to stick a fork in an unborn babys head to butcher it.

God says we can eat animals, so some folks in their rebellion and hatred of Christ want meat eating forbidden They want everyone to think they are an angel of mercy and light...they like to imagine in vain deceit ,to pretend they are more righteous than Christ. It is a sham and deep down they know it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28544041

No god said you can eat the plant food. its in your bible folks. as I just said above, much of the OT shit is shit, but the one in early genesis about what you can eat is not shit.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

What about the conundrum of the onion people? Are they a vegetable or a meat?
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
11/27/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bad karma points will NEVER save the life a deer, your libtard ideology FAILS!
Crybaby pagan.lolatu
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/27/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's almost impossible to Ascend or/and get higher vibrations if you eat dead animals or carcasse, you're screwed beyond redemption if you continue to do this.

Don't say we didn't warn you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26985611

Prove it.
DaKine

User ID: 6927270
United States
11/27/2012 12:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu
 Quoting: weasel keeper

I fail to see how this thread has anything to do with politics. Widen your thinking.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/27/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every animal rights activist I ever knew was ALWAYS rabid in defending their right to stick a fork in an unborn babys head to butcher it.

God says we can eat animals, so some folks in their rebellion and hatred of Christ want meat eating forbidden They want everyone to think they are an angel of mercy and light...they like to imagine in vain deceit ,to pretend they are more righteous than Christ. It is a sham and deep down they know it.

No god said you can eat the plant food. its in your bible folks. as I just said above, much of the OT shit is shit, but the one in early genesis about what you can eat is not shit.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1380843

Animal. They have nervous systems, "legs" that move and THINK. They however do not have 2 lobed brains, just one. They are not onions, the teaching is that their BODIES resemble onions in shape. Get a life and stop with that game. The body variety out there in the creation is quite huge.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/27/2012 01:01 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Meow...
User ID: 3650237
United States
11/27/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I eat chicken & fish. Gave up red meat.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

modern chicken is NO better and genetically changed. It makes me ill. I never was a fish eater much. You do not need flesh. For those whose bodies may still required cholesterol to make their steroids, there are eggs and even the best of those available fall short of real farm eggs.

I raise hens for eggs. When people find out I own chickens, they ask me if we eat them. I usually give them a weird look, tell them "hell no" and that they all are pets.
 Quoting: Pa resident1

hugs..
and they are so cute....they are so lovely hf
 Quoting: wildhoney

Chickens are NOT 'lovely'. They are noisy and very dirty. Try keeping one of these 'lovely' birds in your house.
GAWD.....you people are so ignorant!
You pick and choose what to believe out of all the Bible and deny the rest.
Get over yourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27475241
Hong Kong
11/27/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The most important chemical in human is serotonin in the brain.

Unfortunately, meat or other high protein diets deplete serotonin.

I am afraid meat eaters are misguided.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
Report Abusive Post

modern chicken is NO better and genetically changed. It makes me ill. I never was a fish eater much. You do not need flesh. For those whose bodies may still required cholesterol to make their steroids, there are eggs and even the best of those available fall short of real farm eggs.

I raise hens for eggs. When people find out I own chickens, they ask me if we eat them. I usually give them a weird look, tell them "hell no" and that they all are pets.

hugs..

Chickens are NOT 'lovely'. They are noisy and very dirty. Try keeping one of these 'lovely' birds in your house.
Get over yourselves.
 Quoting: Meow... 3650237

I have chickens..they are lovely and when I go to caress them they bow..yup..Ive often wondered if its normal..mine do...lol they are cute, bad tempered little girls they can be too lol
hugs
weasel keeper

United States
Report Abusive Post
Just for that....I'm going to eat nothing but meat today.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

You think you hurt the OP? lol

At the end you have to answer to your Creator exactly why you didn't listen. Well, you have the free will to suffer for ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26985611

This is funny. The Creator who created a world with an ecosystem that can only sustain itself through the consumption of other living things will punish his creation for playing by the rules of the creation? We are part of the animal kingdom and the food chain just like all the other species that we share this physical world with. Does we cry out about how morally unjust it is when a Lion hunts a gazelle? Or when polar bear eats a seal? The 'system' is based on consumption of other living things, this is how it sustains itself. We like to think we are on a higher ground than the rest of the creation but when it comes down to it, we are are still a product of these physical bodies and subject to our natural instincts which permeate throughout the animal kingdom (eat, sleep, reproduce, etc). You've got some nerve trying to tell someone they are going to 'suffer forever' and trying to promote fear consciousness in others. You should think twice about your choice of words.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Well spoken, libtards take note.clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1380843
United States
11/27/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1380843

Animal. They have nervous systems and THINK. The are not onions, the teaching is that their BODIES resemble onions in shape.

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up!
Shamar

United States

Report Abusive Post

hugs..

<snip
Get over yourselves.

He that killeth an ox [is as if] he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, [as if] he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as if he offered] swine's blood; he that burneth incense, [as if] he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28477471
United States
Report Abusive Post
Went vegan for a bit in the 70s.

My body hated it.

The first steak back I knew I was back on track.

I'm a strong man.

Intend to stay that way.

And.... I'm and old man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28477471
United States
11/27/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
typo: "an"
scimitar

User ID: 161095
United States
11/27/2012 01:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Your society is built upon suffering.

Unbalance hit you hard yet you do not realize.
 Quoting: 1908247

The entire history of life on this planet is prefaced on consumption of one creature by another, even plants receive nutrients from the decaying matter of other plants and creatures.

Now if you want to talk about humane treatment of the creatures consummed by humans then that is a different story entirely.
Ominous regressions
One Truth... many realities
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 28574100
Brazil
11/27/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu

It wasn't me, and I received bad karma pts for creating this thread, so I guess people are karma bitching for no reason today. tounge
Nus
Neoanderthal Woman

User ID: 13275147
United States
11/27/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it is a personal choice if one chooses to eat meat or not. Some like it, some don't. IMO, just respect another person's choice if it does not interfere or offend yours.

Ask yourself why does it bother you if someone else eat meat and you don't. The moment you try to impose your view on someone's else, you are violating his or her free will and his or her choice to the matter. Treat others the way you want to to be treated.

The funny thing I notice is that the vegetarian/vegan or non meat eater will tend to ask the meat eater to stop eating meat.

OP, if you ask for understanding and sincerely ask other to understand why you and the non meat eaters do not eat meat, then apply that understanding to the people who choose to eat meat. You want others to respect your choice, then you respect theirs too. Respect and understanding go both way.

I am of the opinion we need both meat and veggies for a well balanced diet and I respect people who choose just veggies or meat as their main diet.
Shamar

United States
11/27/2012 01:07 PM

Report Abusive Post

My body hated it.

I'm a strong man.

Intend to stay that way.

And.... I'm and old man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28477471

that's because your body was ridding itself of the toxins. If you were a big meat eater, you have to stick with it for at least a few months before you feel "normal" .

I didn't eat much meat to begin with so stopping altogether was nothing for me.
Shamar

United States
11/27/2012 01:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu

It wasn't me, and I received bad karma pts for creating this thread, so I guess people are karma bitching for no reason today. tounge

I think the cowards who give bad karma should have to post their identities......

cowards.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/27/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu

I think the cowards who give bad karma should have to post their identities......

cowards.
 Quoting: Shamar

I gave him red karma for going to kill the deer. and I am not a coward
Meow...
User ID: 3650237
United States
11/27/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs..

<snip
Get over yourselves.

He that killeth an ox [is as if] he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, [as if] he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as if he offered] swine's blood; he that burneth incense, [as if] he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

Idiots. Pick and choose...pick and choose.
Uncle Alyosha
User ID: 27751639
United States
11/27/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
My understanding from the Bible is that eating meat is fine as long as one gives thanks for it. (We eat very little meat, but when we do we consciously thank the animal for its meat.) Unless we're in a hurry and forget, which is wrong, but we're human.

Certainly we have a problem in the USA with people consuming HUGE quantities of meat multiple times a day. And that's one of the reason healthcare is out of control...

Also, humanely-raised animals are much healthier to eat, should one choose meat.
<<FOCUS>>
User ID: 660580
United States
11/27/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
No
weasel keeper

United States
11/27/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu

I fail to see how this thread has anything to do with politics. Widen your thinking.
 Quoting: DaKine

You failed to understand the meaning of my post, but I,m supposed to widen MY thinking?..slaphim
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28304865
United States
Report Abusive Post
To "christains" here, even your bible says god gave you the plant foods to eat, and any reference to meats in your OT after that initial statement in genesis, is not of God. HUman by Jesus own teachings does not eat Flesh. You can have eggs and limited diary, but these should come from contented well cared for animals raised in non factory conditions. Have any of you tasted eggs grown in peoples "back yards"? divine. the best of organic eggs fall way short. I got reminded over labor day weekend when we stayed in a guest house of a family that had their own loved chickens on their 10 acres. Even a small crayfish pond was providing cray fish for them in season at the time. Rich dark yellow yolks.

Man has needed cholesterol to make his natural steroids, but with the DNA linkages going on, this is changing for many. Man was given the chicken for this purpose, its eggs, and its meat when the chicken is old and doesn't lay or the excess of male chickens is for animal foods. But the boys must be raised humanely also.

Jesus never said do not eat meat, he said do not eat flesh. Flesh is uncooked meat that contains blood.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
Report Abusive Post
Its biblical God says what animals to eat ...

And if you dont eat raw meat probably you will have to get a divorce!

lol taunter
Shamar

United States
11/27/2012 01:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu

cowards.

I gave him red karma for going to kill the deer. and I am not a coward

Good for you!!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/27/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu

Shamar

United States
11/27/2012 01:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
To "christains" here, even your bible says god gave you the plant foods to eat, and any reference to meats in your OT after that initial statement in genesis, is not of God. HUman by Jesus own teachings does not eat Flesh. You can have eggs and limited diary, but these should come from contented well cared for animals raised in non factory conditions. Have any of you tasted eggs grown in peoples "back yards"? divine. the best of organic eggs fall way short. I got reminded over labor day weekend when we stayed in a guest house of a family that had their own loved chickens on their 10 acres. Even a small crayfish pond was providing cray fish for them in season at the time. Rich dark yellow yolks.

Man has needed cholesterol to make his natural steroids, but with the DNA linkages going on, this is changing for many. Man was given the chicken for this purpose, its eggs, and its meat when the chicken is old and doesn't lay or the excess of male chickens is for animal foods. But the boys must be raised humanely also.

Jesus never said do not eat meat, he said do not eat flesh. Flesh is uncooked meat that contains blood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28304865

wrong.....the Word says to not eat any animal whose life is in its blood.

That means any animal who has blood.

It doesn't mean cook it until it's not pink anymore. Besides, it is physically impossible to get all blood out of the flesh.
DaKine

User ID: 6927270
United States
11/27/2012 01:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

My body hated it.

I'm a strong man.

Intend to stay that way.

And.... I'm and old man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28477471

Went Vegan a few years back. I felt horrible. Then I read Eating Right For Your Bloodtype. I am blood type O positive. According to the book I am the "meat-eater". I then went back on meat loving every minute of it. Constantly quoting the book, and saying I have to eat meat! Then it really hit me. I can't do this consciously anymore. Doing so just makes me feel disconnected from my true feelings. I don't know why NOW is the right time for me, but it is. I am not weak or sick looking as one poster has said. I feel fine. Better then fine, actually. As I said before... I feel lighter, but have only lost a few pounds. I personally am not here to judge what it is YOU might believe....just sharing my story.

GLP