Please, please stop eating meat.

Meow...
User ID: 3650237
United States
11/27/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Please, please stop eating meat.
One last thought before I leave this ridiculous thread....

When Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree and discovered they were naked,what did the LORD cover them in?

Hint: it was not a philodendren.

Just sayin'...

Ya'll have a great day.
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 28574100
Brazil
11/27/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Meow... 3650237

Meow.
Nus
Meow...
United States
11/27/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
To "christains" here, even your bible says god gave you the plant foods to eat, and any reference to meats in your OT after that initial statement in genesis, is not of God. HUman by Jesus own teachings does not eat Flesh. You can have eggs and limited diary, but these should come from contented well cared for animals raised in non factory conditions. Have any of you tasted eggs grown in peoples "back yards"? divine. the best of organic eggs fall way short. I got reminded over labor day weekend when we stayed in a guest house of a family that had their own loved chickens on their 10 acres. Even a small crayfish pond was providing cray fish for them in season at the time. Rich dark yellow yolks.

Man has needed cholesterol to make his natural steroids, but with the DNA linkages going on, this is changing for many. Man was given the chicken for this purpose, its eggs, and its meat when the chicken is old and doesn't lay or the excess of male chickens is for animal foods. But the boys must be raised humanely also.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Jesus never said do not eat meat, he said do not eat flesh. Flesh is uncooked meat that contains blood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28304865

wrong.....the Word says to not eat any animal whose life is in its blood.

That means any animal who has blood.

It doesn't mean cook it until it's not pink anymore. Besides, it is physically impossible to get all blood out of the flesh.
 Quoting: Shamar

Got to admit...you always make me 'LOL'!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
11/27/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

When Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree and discovered they were naked,what did the LORD cover them in?

Just sayin'...

Ya'll have a great day.

And why did he cover them in animal skin? because it was over..the paradise was lost..the harmony broken..chaos entered..death..suffering..eating flesh..using hide to cover the body hidden in shame where before there was only innocence

You fail to grasp ths significance I think
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28304865
United States
11/27/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
To "christains" here, even your bible says god gave you the plant foods to eat, and any reference to meats in your OT after that initial statement in genesis, is not of God. HUman by Jesus own teachings does not eat Flesh. You can have eggs and limited diary, but these should come from contented well cared for animals raised in non factory conditions. Have any of you tasted eggs grown in peoples "back yards"? divine. the best of organic eggs fall way short. I got reminded over labor day weekend when we stayed in a guest house of a family that had their own loved chickens on their 10 acres. Even a small crayfish pond was providing cray fish for them in season at the time. Rich dark yellow yolks.

Man has needed cholesterol to make his natural steroids, but with the DNA linkages going on, this is changing for many. Man was given the chicken for this purpose, its eggs, and its meat when the chicken is old and doesn't lay or the excess of male chickens is for animal foods. But the boys must be raised humanely also.

Jesus never said do not eat meat, he said do not eat flesh. Flesh is uncooked meat that contains blood.

It doesn't mean cook it until it's not pink anymore. Besides, it is physically
impossible to get all blood out of the flesh.

It means kill the animal before you eat. It says in the Old Testament what animals are clean and unclean to eat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28578907
United States
11/27/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm truly amazed with these type of threads on how easy it is to judge what a person puts in their mouth but never says anything against what comes out of it. In which is where the real sin lies! "Sigh"
DaKine

User ID: 6927270
United States
11/27/2012 01:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Bad karma points will NEVER save the life a deer, your libtard ideology FAILS!
Crybaby pagan.lolatu
 Quoting: weasel keeper

I fail to see how this thread has anything to do with politics. Widen your thinking.
 Quoting: DaKine

You failed to understand the meaning of my post, but I,m supposed to widen MY thinking?..slaphim

What am I missing? Im strickly speaking about your use of the word LIBTARD. Isnt that a political reference? This is not a thread about politics. Perhaps you missed my point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28579357
United States
11/27/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohhhh I KNOW you are right on this one...BUT seriously if we ate only veggies and fruit (which I did for a month) we would wither away to skin and bones. I think we, as human beings have been used to eating meat all of our lives and it would be a shock to our systems to stop cold turkey (no pun intended)....

I actually was thinking this very thing this morning as I was frying sausage in the skillet. Meat is my main weakness and I just don't know how I would give it up permanently...

THANK YOU for your love for others!hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Thanks (:

I'm not trying to impose this at others btw. Everyone has the time to understand.

And actually, we wither away to simply skin and bones by eating meat.
 Quoting: 1908247

I haven't eaten meat in over 25 years. I look just fine without it.
Love animals don't eat them..hf
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
11/27/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu

Quoting: wildhoney

That was one of worst movies I had ever seen, that "touchy feely" nonsense makes my skin crawl, this movie was a work of FICTION, not to be construed as reality.
This is where you liberals really lose it, you let your emotions run your lives, all logic cast aside, stumbling blindly through your existence without a shred of truth to guide you.
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
1908247  (OP)

User ID: 28574100
Brazil
11/27/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm truly amazed with these type of threads on how easy it is to judge what a person puts in their mouth but never says anything against what comes out of it. In which is where the real sin lies! "Sigh"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28578907

I understand and agree partially with you. But this thread is centered on what people eat, what is indeed important.
I'm talking about what comes out of the mouth through the thread aswell.
Am I judging or are you? Maybe its not for us to decide.

People are helped as they must be helped and help come from all directions. I'm just picking one for the moment..
Thanks for the bump (:
Nus
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/27/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just sayin'...

Ya'll have a great day.

And why did he cover them in animal skin? because it was over..the paradise was lost..the harmony broken..chaos entered..death..suffering..eating flesh..using hide to cover the body hidden in shame where before there was only innocence

he did not cover them in animal skin, the world was fully populated and had modern technology when they came 38,000 years ago to a city already built for them that had something like 12,000 miles of paved roads already. God did not start this world a few thousand years ago and plant the first two people here, how completely silly. And they did not eat from any forbidden tree, lets stop with supporting fairly tales now.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/27/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crybaby pagan.lolatu

That was one of worst movies I had ever seen, that "touchy feely" nonsense makes my skin crawl, this movie was a work of FICTION, not to be construed as reality.
This is where you liberals really lose it, you let your emotions run your lives, all logic cast aside, stumbling blindly through your existence without a shred of truth to guide you.

liberal? I dont know exactly what it means..I have never voted dont understand anything about politics..the movie? I loved it

Emotions..feelings are what give us a divine essence..emotions..feelings..like empathy..compassion..mercy..forgiveness..love..bring us closer to God in my opinion..
Shamar

User ID: 24946868
United States
11/27/2012 01:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

It doesn't mean cook it until it's not pink anymore. Besides, it is physically impossible to get all blood out of the flesh.

Got to admit...you always make me 'LOL'!

care to share your humor? I am assuming you disagree. Please provide your evidence supporting your position that shows my post wrong.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Love is a one-way street.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/27/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Went vegan for a bit in the 70s.

My body hated it.

The first steak back I knew I was back on track.

I'm a strong man.

Intend to stay that way.

And.... I'm and old man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28477471

Went Vegan a few years back. I felt horrible. Then I read Eating Right For Your Bloodtype. I am blood type O positive. According to the book I am the "meat-eater". I then went back on meat loving every minute of it. Constantly quoting the book, and saying I have to eat meat! Then it really hit me. I can't do this consciously anymore. Doing so just makes me feel disconnected from my true feelings. I don't know why NOW is the right time for me, but it is. I am not weak or sick looking as one poster has said. I feel fine. Better then fine, actually. As I said before... I feel lighter, but have only lost a few pounds. I personally am not here to judge what it is YOU might believe....just sharing my story.

I am an O and I also read that book, tried it on, did jack shit for me. Consciousness is a far greater issue than blood type. I have been vegetarian and sometimes vegan for 12 years now. I unfortunately still enjoy some dairy and last night I found new phosphate deposits on my shin bones and just put all the cheese in the freezer for a time while I cleanse. Maybe I will stay off the stuff, although I do not consume in excess, but my body just proved I do.

I will be cleansing off the phosphate filled stuff until those little nodules go away. You ones need to READ labels and NOT take in of foods with added phosphates and most of your meat is stuff full of them unless you can find some that is not. do not eat diary with added phosphates, your sour cream does NOT need it. if you are going to use diary, CREAM has most of the phosophates removed by the process of separating off the whey. Cheese has a bit less than milk. but still too much.

We who are starseeds get arthritis YOUNG because our kidneys can't handle it. I found this out while pregnant when doctor took me off the diary because of the terrible charley horses. I thought it was a pregnancy issue and went back on dairy afterwards and the arthritis continued to build. He did not associate this with arthritis or I would have stayed off the quantity I used.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/27/2012 01:38 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034800
United States
11/27/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been vegetarian for over 11 years and I actually need to lose a few pounds so the idea that you wither away to bones is a fallacy. But I do I eat too many carbs. I put eggs back into my diet 2 years ago. I take B12 supplements. It's also a fallacy that it's more expensive. It's not that much if you grow some of your own and shop at farmers markets. Besides that, even if you did have to buy organic in the stores, you save money on prescriptions and medical bills. My husband was a hard core Protein eater and he ended up having problems with his digestive system so he's a convert now! hf I'm so happy I don't have to cook meat anymore for him!
Shamar

United States
11/27/2012 01:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

It doesn't mean cook it until it's not pink anymore. Besides, it is physically
impossible to get all blood out of the flesh.

It means kill the animal before you eat. It says in the Old Testament what animals are clean and unclean to eat.

The law of Clean and Unclean has been written by the lying scribes.

It states that a rabbit should not be eaten because though it chews the cud it does not have a split hoof. God could have never said that rabbits chew the cud because they dont. They are not rumminants but they only give appearance that they chew the cud and the ancients mistakenly believed that rabbits chew the cud.

Also, why did the scribes prohibit the use of milk of all unclean animals including a camel, a mare etc., but permitted the use of bee honey? They mistakenly believed that the bees only collected the pollen but now we know that honey is a product of bees and therefor should be prohibited since bees a classified as unclean.

God says that He does not change and therefore His dietary law does not change.

We are told to believe that originally God prescribed a vegetarian diet, then allowed Noah to eat all kinds of animals, then through Moses clean only, then through Jesus all kinds of animals and then in the Kingdom vegetarian diet again. God is not a lunatic but consistenmt and all those laws which contradict his divine and perfect nature are lies as He Himself says in Jeremiah 8.8.
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Meow...
United States
11/27/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just sayin'...

Ya'll have a great day.

YOU fail to grasp the New Testament.
Again...what did the father do when his prodigal son returned home?
He did not kill the hibiscus.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/27/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just sayin'...

Ya'll have a great day.

But lets look beyond this fallen reality to the Kingdom that will come..its says that even the lion will eat straw

and the lion will sleep /lay with the lamb etc..

no more meat eating..no more killing..no more violence in my opinion

we will again eat the fruits..Thats what I believe

( I enjoy cooking mostly for others..for myself out of three meals..two are only fruit..because I love fruit)
DaKine

User ID: 6927270
United States
11/27/2012 01:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

My body hated it.

I'm a strong man.

Intend to stay that way.

And.... I'm and old man.

Went Vegan a few years back. I felt horrible. Then I read Eating Right For Your Bloodtype. I am blood type O positive. According to the book I am the "meat-eater". I then went back on meat loving every minute of it. Constantly quoting the book, and saying I have to eat meat! Then it really hit me. I can't do this consciously anymore. Doing so just makes me feel disconnected from my true feelings. I don't know why NOW is the right time for me, but it is. I am not weak or sick looking as one poster has said. I feel fine. Better then fine, actually. As I said before... I feel lighter, but have only lost a few pounds. I personally am not here to judge what it is YOU might believe....just sharing my story.

I am an O and I also read that book, tried it on, did jack shit for me. Consciousness is a far greater issue than blood type. I have been vegetarian and sometimes vegan for 12 years now. I unfortunately still enjoy some dairy and last night I found new phosphate deposits on my shin bones and just put all the cheese in the freezer for a time while I cleanse. Maybe I will stay off the stuff, although I do not consume in excess, but my body just proved I do.

I will be cleansing off the phosphate filled stuff until those little nodules go away. You ones need to READ labels and NOT take in of foods with added phosphates and most of your meat is stuff full of them unless you can find some that is not. do not eat diary with added phosphates, your sour cream does NOT need it. if you are going to use diary, CREAM has most of the phosophates removed by the process of separating off the whey. Cheese has a bit less than milk. but still too much.

We who are starseeds get arthritis YOUNG because our kidneys can't handle it. I found this out while pregnant when doctor took me off the diary because of the terrible charley horses. I thought it was a pregnancy issue and went back on dairy afterwards and the arthritis continued to build. He did not associate this with arthritis or I would have stayed off the quantity I used.

This is interesting information. I do still eat cheese. Usually sticking to sheep or goats cheese. Not sure if that's any better. I hope to ween off it eventually. Thank you for the informationhf
Meow...
United States
11/27/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just sayin'...

Ya'll have a great day.

But lets look beyond this fallen reality to the Kingdom that will come..its says that even the lion will eat straw

( I enjoy cooking mostly for others..for myself out of three meals..two are only fruit..because I love fruit)

In the FUTURE KINGDOM.

See 1 Timothy 4:1-5
1 Corinthians 10:31

And also Romans 14:2
'One person believes he may eat anything while A WEAK PERSON eats only vegetables.'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370992
Canada
11/27/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus did not eat meat, as he was a spiritual being. We are part of the animal kingdom, so to develop spiritually, one must not eat meat, as we are connected.
Shamar

United States
11/27/2012 02:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

In the FUTURE KINGDOM.

See 1 Timothy 4:1-5
1 Corinthians 10:31

And also Romans 14:2
'One person believes he may eat anything while A WEAK PERSON eats only vegetables.'

Paul was still following the pharasaical teachings of the lies penned by evil priests and scribes.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/27/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just sayin'...

Ya'll have a great day.

This can't come to fruition until the 'rules' of the 'game' are changed. We cannot create this on our own accord. If we were to intervene and stop the animals from consuming one another, our fragile eco-system would collapse and we would all suffer. So for now, the rules dictate that it is based on consumption of other living things (animals/plants).

I don't love eating. In fact I've grown tired of it and think of it as a burden. If I could flip a switch I would gladly exist off of sunlight & water, but unfortunately that's not our present reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28562964
United States
11/27/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.
 Quoting: Dinkytuff

THIS
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
11/27/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

This can't come to fruition until the 'rules' of the 'game' are changed. We cannot create this on our own accord. If we were to intervene and stop the animals from consuming one another, our fragile eco-system would collapse and we would all suffer. So for now, the rules dictate that it is based on consumption of other living things (animals/plants).

I don't love eating. In fact I've grown tired of it and think of it as a burden. If I could flip a switch I would gladly exist off of sunlight & water, but unfortunately that's not our present reality.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Hey you!! This is quite the shift from a few months ago :) I am with you on the sunlight and water (as long as it was pure!). I always notice I am less hungry when I am outside in the Sun all day, it becomes our soul food, or perhaps down the road...sole food.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/27/2012 02:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Jesus did not eat meat, as he was a spiritual being. We are part of the animal kingdom, so to develop spiritually, one must not eat meat, as we are connected.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370992

Meat was a luxury and expensive, he didn't eat it because he was a bum with no job...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/27/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey you!! This is quite the shift from a few months ago :) I am with you on the sunlight and water (as long as it was pure!). I always notice I am less hungry when I am outside in the Sun all day, it becomes our soul food, or perhaps down the road...sole food.
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

The truth is I don't get much sunlight at all at the present time being but it's not because I'm adverse to it or anything.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/27/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1370992

Meat was a luxury and expensive, he didn't eat it because he was a bum with no job...
 Quoting: BRIEF

That's funny. But to be spiritually advanced, you cannot eat meat, it's just the way it is.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/27/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dying an unnatural death, is considered a negative death. Therefore eating meat that came from a slaughter house is negative energy to our spirit. To be spiritually advanced we have to be pure and not tainted like what the system feeds us now. Body, Mind, Soul, surrender to those 3 words, then we won't be in the place of turmoil, that we live in today.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28477471
United States
11/27/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

My body hated it.

I'm a strong man.

Intend to stay that way.

And.... I'm an old man.

that's because your body was ridding itself of the toxins. If you were a big meat eater, you have to stick with it for at least a few months before you feel "normal" .

I didn't eat much meat to begin with so stopping altogether was nothing for me.

A year was plenty time enough.

Vegan is not for everyone, no matter what vegans say.

Just a fact.

BTW.... your body was designed to be a meat eater.
Just look at the canine incisors in the mirror.

If you think you've, "evolved," in any way to make you a superior being by not eating meat, think again.

GLP