Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,087 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 533,491
Pageviews Today: 919,096Threads Today: 397Posts Today: 6,361
11:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.

mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 28625861
Australia
11/28/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.
People in high places are adept in there field of what is termed high magic.

Crowley was a puppet in the scheme of things... because he was a figure head that went public.
what you see in the public eye is a puppet being played out.

Tptb are nobodies also.
What you see is not the ones in the public eye.
they work behind the scenes...so they are nobodies in identity.

Even what they hold is secret..there lineage is secret.
people guess on what they are and what they do.

My experience with the faction in this part of the world was very secrative in nature.
They walk amongst the populance like any other...but there true nature is hidden to all of you.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/28/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.
So are you in north Queensland then where the major energy crossings are?

And do you have a relationship with a 'wos'?
 Quoting: FreyjaFiyr

I'm in melbourne.

i'm not up to date with certain sayings here...what is a wos.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

WOS: woman of scars

For what it's worth- I believe in you and your abilities.

Far north Queensland is one of the energy centers where all the lines cross over.
INTENSE energy!! Some have come before to try and heal kuranda in particular.
The solar eclipse and this lunar eclipse tonight .... Man - people visited FNQ for it and have said the energy in FNQ was so intense they couldn't wait to leave!

EVERYONE here (I'd gather everywhere but we feel it so strongly here) is going through such FULL ON energy changes! EVERYONE is feeling it!!

Let me petition you! If you haven't been to FNQ- please do so- hf

I've been up there a few times...i was up there last year.

I was in cairns about 4 years ago...very good area.

I noticed that parts of qld have been disrupted to some extent...the energy has changed since the first time i was there in the late eighties.

This is happenning all around the place because of the imitation frequency's that they put in place, as the areas built up.

A lot of people have tried to tap into energy points through the globe..that includes our country.

The 11.11 activation...solara started....they had this direction that they were openning up the energy grid lines through eleven points... on this earth.

I met her in the ninties and being straight forward...i said that they won't open these lines up.

They did achieve tapping into the energy lines and experience the connection but they didn't open the corridor lines up.

They don't have the frequency key to do so.

The sphinx in egypt is regarded as a guardian...being on a major vortex point..it's obvious that it represents a guardian of the energy lines...the guardian of the grid points on the sacred lines.

I had the pleasure of standing between it's paws when i was there.

Not many can get that close....it's not allowed.
Seems like the guard there had a change of mind, and let me do this.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/28/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in melbourne.

Far north Queensland is one of the energy centers where all the lines cross over.
The solar eclipse and this lunar eclipse tonight .... Man - people visited FNQ for it and have said the energy in FNQ was so intense they couldn't wait to leave!

EVERYONE here (I'd gather everywhere but we feel it so strongly here) is going through such FULL ON energy changes! EVERYONE is feeling it!!

I noticed that parts of qld have been disrupted to some extent...the energy has changed since the first time i was there in the late eighties.

This is happenning all around the place because of the imitation frequency's that they put in place, as the areas built up.

A lot of people have tried to tap into energy points through the globe..that includes our country.

The 11.11 activation...solara started....they had this direction that they were openning up the energy grid lines through eleven points... on this earth.

I met her in the ninties and being straight forward...i said that they won't open these lines up.

They did achieve tapping into the energy lines and experience the connection but they didn't open the corridor lines up.

The sphinx in egypt is regarded as a guardian...being on a major vortex point..it's obvious that it represents a guardian of the energy lines...the guardian of the grid points on the sacred lines.

I went to egypt on a four week visa..i was going to stay there the whole month... but i left after one week.

I had no choice but to get out of there...being young and stupit to some extent..i got myself into trouble.

The egyptians are a very superstitions lot...they have this mind set about gods that are coming back from there so called past.

Anything that's supernatural ability has a consequence to there mind set.

After tapping into the grid points..there was a few things that happened in the hotel I was staying... they got the impression i was involved.
The next day they came at me chanting a certain name which I new..they were beddazled...
I was really sickened by there actions and I decided to leave.

I can't stand to be put up on a pedastal... because it only degrades the person who does so.

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 11/28/2012 08:03 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25635894
United States
11/28/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
They walk amongst the populance like any other...but there true nature is hidden to all of you.

do they know who they are?
FreyjaFiyr

User ID: 15239811
Australia
11/28/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in melbourne.

Well one of the things that has come up in my circle is that up here is a gateway as well... A corridor.... And unlike every other site around our earth- we have no 'guardians' as such or stones to contain and protect the energy.

There are lots of old legends- from the ansestrals of this place- certain forbidden areas... I guess we have more than enough spirit guardians of the land who do a fine job at warding off anyone with less than pure intentions.

I've always felt energy too- I'm getting the message consistently from the universe to learn to work with energy for healing.

I'm extremely interested in what you are sharing - please share morehf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28634412
United States
11/28/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell us the world's biggest secret
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

There is no world secret.

The energy lines were deactivated in the past...that's why were in this state.

Everything is energy...to change things...it can only be done through that field.

The whole mechanics of our world is imitated to go in a course directive..there is manipulation on every level of society.

I can see that clearly..every person I come in contact with, I know them.

That is there signature..frequency.

It's a given that the earth will adopt it's full spectrum.
The vein lines that run through it's system will not be hindered in our near future.

That's not quite how I would have explained it, but close enough. thumbs

However, don't be so quick to say there are no secrets - this is a game, after all...and none of the sides involved are playing with their hands revealed. There most certainly are secrets...wink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/28/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Everything is energy...to change things...it can only be done through that field.

The whole mechanics of our world is imitated to go in a course directive..there is manipulation on every level of society.

The vein lines that run through it's system will not be hindered in our near future.

I get a knowing somehow that Stonehenge is one of those places that will be reactivated. I visited there in a vision where I was standing inside the circle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/28/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
a few months back, I was inside what seemed to be the inside of a pyramid and there was a short masked guy in there wearing a mayan looking mask.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
11/28/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump to follow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
11/28/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't read anything you posted, I just wanted to ask if your family knows you're gay ?
Bent

User ID: 1441871
United States
11/28/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting mysterynomore, I really enjoy your threads.

I remember on your grid thread you said at some point these grids would be reactivated, can you tell us what this means for unaware folks?
Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
11/28/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in melbourne.

Cool..Tell us more NOBODY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28673496
United States
11/28/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in melbourne.

Quoting: Goneviral

WOS is the Woman Of Scars

she's supposed to be somehow connected to the Nobody

some people believe she is a spirit or in spirit form or somehow reincarnated form

one person here on GLP says she is an aging Hollywood celebrity who is at odds with the Nobody, and the Nobody hates her

nevertheless the WOS is the Woman Of Scars
andreidita

User ID: 4637432
Romania
11/28/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
this small planet shall be restored to its original grid...
for the kinds to have the right to gaze at the stars and wonder at the marvels of existence...
for them to have freedom bound only by the greater purpose...
that by themselves they shall conceive...
when all history is but one glimpse in the infinity...
they have the right to touch that infinity...
for there we shall return...
after the work shall be completed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28629593
Luxembourg
11/28/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP you don't know shit. The real nobody wouldn't speak in such a dumb gross way; insulting others.

Fuck off
andreidita

User ID: 4637432
Romania
11/28/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Less hasty am I than the wind, yet I must go.

We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another day; and no sunrise finds us where sunset left us.

Even while the earth sleeps we travel.

We are the seeds of the tenacious plant, and it is in our ripeness and our fullness of heart that we are given to the wind and are scattered.

Brief were my days among you, and briefer still the words I have spoken.

But should my voice fade in your ears, and my love vanish in your memory, then I will come again

Forget not that I shall come back to you.

A little while, and my longing shall gather dust and foam for another body.

A little while, a moment of rest upon the wind, and another woman shall bear me.

Farewell to you and the youth I have spent with you.

It was but yesterday we met in a dream.

You have sung to me in my aloneness, and I of your longings have built a tower in the sky.

But now our sleep has fled and our dream is over, and it is no longer dawn.

The noontide is upon us and our half waking has turned to fuller day, and we must part.

If in the twilight of memory we should meet once more, we shall speak again together and you shall sing to me a deeper song.

And if our hands should meet in another dream, we shall build another tower in the sky."
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 28690344
Australia
11/29/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's not quite how I would have explained it, but close enough. thumbs

However, don't be so quick to say there are no secrets - this is a game, after all...and none of the sides involved are playing with their hands revealed. There most certainly are secrets...wink
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28634412

Secrets are not important...what's important is that we all change this reality.

Wanting to know certain secrets...you'll find those out when you open up.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you don't know shit. The real nobody wouldn't speak in such a dumb gross way; insulting others.

Fuck off
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28629593

Being nice and lovey dovey won't get things changed on this planet.

Look at the new age love theme..were has that got them.
Sometimes you have to be straight forward with people...if the truth hurts...bad luck...you'll get over it.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't read anything you posted, I just wanted to ask if your family knows you're gay ?
 Quoting: !saac

Yes I already told them..there fine with it...
is that fine with you?
XMonkey

User ID: 28540877
United States
11/29/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
...I have no interest in replying to ignorant idiots...

Then you've created a paradox, I'm afraid. Ignorant idiots are the only ones who would believe this nobody crap.
Banana!
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
a few months back, I was inside what seemed to be the inside of a pyramid and there was a short masked guy in there wearing a mayan looking mask.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

Very interesting observation.
It's not mayan...the symbolism is of a ancient egyptian god.
The face is very similiar to the mayans..

It's the god BES....look it up.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in melbourne.

Quoting: Goneviral

WOS is the Woman Of Scars

she's supposed to be somehow connected to the Nobody

some people believe she is a spirit or in spirit form or somehow reincarnated form

one person here on GLP says she is an aging Hollywood celebrity who is at odds with the Nobody, and the Nobody hates her

nevertheless the WOS is the Woman Of Scars
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28673496

I have no interest or connection to the wos.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I get a knowing somehow that Stonehenge is one of those places that will be reactivated. I visited there in a vision where I was standing inside the circle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

All the sacred sites will be activated...there all connected.
It's not by chance that they exist around the planet on the grid lines.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

do they know who they are?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25635894

Yes they know who they are..they know there connection to there past.

In one way there stupit...in another way they know how to manipulate the energy lines..which in turn manipulates your consciousness.

There very ritualistic..through ceremony performing.

I could right a book on how they do it.... and the smaller manipulations they use through people..
These people are followers basically...they get promised things..there recruited bunnies basically.
They do the dirty work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28683571
Australia
11/29/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
,,,Can't even spell "stupit" stupid...piss off!
thedude2888

User ID: 27819190
United States
11/29/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Carl Jung's The Red Book;; take over of interplanetary odds through ancient psychic ability.

The geniuses conspired to destroy the world, Existentials, religious texts, ann rand//john galt, superman has access to archives. etc.

condition of love non satisfactory, judgement, benign and illegitimate.

leaders sent to rule over planet turned away in favor of deception, Socrates poisoned, Jesus killed, the enlightened turned to poverty.

spaceship overcrowded movement to new energy plan;; inevitable concepts of Utopia;; no way out, programming reaching peak information critical mass.

New beings on earth, move through art, across time and bring ideas to now;; interdimensional beings fight war, destroy pitiful human interdimensional time travel, massive wave of frequencies and spells concerning too many souls overload God particle, God is perceivable for a moment of beauty until wisdom collapses program and machine resets without finishing because cannot self terminate. self achieve machine is anomaly. many become anomaly old system can no longer contain program sets.

Intentions become edgy, break free unto the war descends upon purgatory and even the lower levels of heaven feel the burn.

Blood of Ra, wrath of the sun, return to Him Isis less the chains of flesh burn away. WOS is the failed vessel.
I have imaginary friends.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/29/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll answer the other posts later on tonight.

Some people are missing the point...this thread is not about me.

It's about all of us...were in it together.

There is going to be a breaking point in the next 5 to 6 years.

This lies in the fabric of our society.

People are getting very tired of this reality..there escaping to drugs in large numbers.

If people can't see that there blind.

Depression is rising at a high rate also.

This is going to intensify in the next few years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28683571
Australia
11/29/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
OPs mother is calling him to clean out his hamsters' cage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
11/29/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before I start and explain things...I have no interest in replying to ignorant idiots.
I've done this for a reason...you'll find out the reason as we go along.

It will only go out on this site and this site only...I will not post it out beyond here.

This is a once only thread............................

I'm not here to convince people at all....I don't give a rats arse if i'm believed or not.

There is always a reason behind why I post things.

There are three like me on this planet....we stem from the old mystery schools...way before gnostic or other known mystic schools that inhabited our history.

I don't follow organized religion or god or gods.

I have no directive from any being except my own ability.

We are shamans...heirophants.
We guided intitations in the original mystery schools.
The first original site is the giza complex..(pyramids)

certain ptb were intitated in those schools that we guided.

That's why I know who they are and what they are..
I have crossed paths through the ages with that lot as I have in this life time. They know of me already.

They know not to cross a certain line.....

I never see myself as different to the whole of humanity..I don't see myself superior in any sense of the word.
Were all the same in connection.

It's not just in our hands to change things...there are many out there that will combine to this change.

The change won't happen through preaching knowledge or wisdom to crowds..it will be done inhouse behind closed doors.

We have no interest in going before the public domain.

The only difference between us is that we were intent in going to places through the grid lines or source as some might say....were others weren't prepared to do so.

There were dangers involved in holding certain energy lines.

Because we were commited in our chosen field...were able to not be as closed through certain incarnations..we hold that energy to some extent in our incarnations.

Were good at what we do..that's not being big headed... because those thoughts just rest there and don't surface in the conscious.

We know that larger picture and what it entails.
We come into these incarnations to activate those energy lines that existed on this planet in ancient times.

I wrote the majority of things in the primal grid thread...
There is one difference between us and others that have come along in the past....we will use agression to protect the sacred.

This change is going to happen...there is no one or anything that can stop it.

This energy is fully available and ready says the holders of it.

If the false Gods on Earth dont release the Earth and its captives, they will be torn asunder by living breathing light itself, when the light bearers release it like doves at a wedding.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28576731
Australia
11/29/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're embarrassing us Melbournians, let alone the whole of Oz...*cringe*

GLP