Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,068 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 785,052
Pageviews Today: 1,381,933Threads Today: 452Posts Today: 9,481
01:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.

Horus
User ID: 7669788
Iceland
11/29/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.
"dawn"

to fire and iron,
wind and ice
a nazerite lion
gave his sacrifice.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/29/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.
Before I start and explain things...I have no interest in replying to ignorant idiots.
I've done this for a reason...you'll find out the reason as we go along.

It will only go out on this site and this site only...I will not post it out beyond here.

This is a once only thread............................

I'm not here to convince people at all....I don't give a rats arse if i'm believed or not.

There is always a reason behind why I post things.

There are three like me on this planet....we stem from the old mystery schools...way before gnostic or other known mystic schools that inhabited our history.

I don't follow organized religion or god or gods.

I have no directive from any being except my own ability.

We are shamans...heirophants.
We guided intitations in the original mystery schools.
The first original site is the giza complex..(pyramids)

certain ptb were intitated in those schools that we guided.

That's why I know who they are and what they are..
I have crossed paths through the ages with that lot as I have in this life time. They know of me already.

They know not to cross a certain line.....

I never see myself as different to the whole of humanity..I don't see myself superior in any sense of the word.
Were all the same in connection.

It's not just in our hands to change things...there are many out there that will combine to this change.

The change won't happen through preaching knowledge or wisdom to crowds..it will be done inhouse behind closed doors.

We have no interest in going before the public domain.

The only difference between us is that we were intent in going to places through the grid lines or source as some might say....were others weren't prepared to do so.

There were dangers involved in holding certain energy lines.

Because we were commited in our chosen field...were able to not be as closed through certain incarnations..we hold that energy to some extent in our incarnations.

Were good at what we do..that's not being big headed... because those thoughts just rest there and don't surface in the conscious.

We know that larger picture and what it entails.
We come into these incarnations to activate those energy lines that existed on this planet in ancient times.

I wrote the majority of things in the primal grid thread...
There is one difference between us and others that have come along in the past....we will use agression to protect the sacred.

This change is going to happen...there is no one or anything that can stop it.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

liar
Horus
Iceland
11/29/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
"reunion"

three wise men
haven't met for ages;
the knowledge of ten,
in eight stages.

hf
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 28698220
Australia
11/29/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in melbourne.

i'm not up to date with certain sayings here...what is a wos.

WOS: woman of scars

For what it's worth- I believe in you and your abilities.

Far north Queensland is one of the energy centers where all the lines cross over.
INTENSE energy!! Some have come before to try and heal kuranda in particular.
The solar eclipse and this lunar eclipse tonight .... Man - people visited FNQ for it and have said the energy in FNQ was so intense they couldn't wait to leave!

EVERYONE here (I'd gather everywhere but we feel it so strongly here) is going through such FULL ON energy changes! EVERYONE is feeling it!!

Let me petition you! If you haven't been to FNQ- please do so- hf
 Quoting: FreyjaFiyr

I've been up there a few times...i was up there last year.

I was in cairns about 4 years ago...very good area.

I noticed that parts of qld have been disrupted to some extent...the energy has changed since the first time i was there in the late eighties.

This is happenning all around the place because of the imitation frequency's that they put in place, as the areas built up.

A lot of people have tried to tap into energy points through the globe..that includes our country.

The 11.11 activation...solara started....they had this direction that they were openning up the energy grid lines through eleven points... on this earth.

I met her in the ninties and being straight forward...i said that they won't open these lines up.

They did achieve tapping into the energy lines and experience the connection but they didn't open the corridor lines up.

They don't have the frequency key to do so.

The sphinx in egypt is regarded as a guardian...being on a major vortex point..it's obvious that it represents a guardian of the energy lines...the guardian of the grid points on the sacred lines.

I had the pleasure of standing between it's paws when i was there.

Not many can get that close....it's not allowed.
Seems like the guard there had a change of mind, and let me do this.

Well one of the things that has come up in my circle is that up here is a gateway as well... A corridor.... And unlike every other site around our earth- we have no 'guardians' as such or stones to contain and protect the energy.

There are lots of old legends- from the ansestrals of this place- certain forbidden areas... I guess we have more than enough spirit guardians of the land who do a fine job at warding off anyone with less than pure intentions.

I've always felt energy too- I'm getting the message consistently from the universe to learn to work with energy for healing.

I'm extremely interested in what you are sharing - please share morehf
 Quoting: FreyjaFiyr

The aboriginals new about the grid lines..they called them song lines.

The dreamtime is very similiar to the sth american shamans.

That's were all the information comes from.

The song lines are vibrational lines..they contain the sound that vibrates at a certain frequency.

These lines are connected to all of us. our nerve endings act as a reciever to to these energy's.
So what were experiencing now, is energy's that disrupt our nervous system...were stressed out by all this built up of imitations.

Our clarity of consciousness is clouded..it's no were near were it should be.

You can imagine the flow of energy that has a gentle system running through our grid points.

It would be like a burded has lifted from humanity's shoulders.

If you have the passion to work with energy...go for it.
Use your intution to guide you through it.
When you start to tap into the energy lines...you will start to feel it around you.

What stops people from experiencing these things is fear of the unknown.

Fear abounds on this site as it does in society.
that's why the ones we call shills are fear based people..there basically scared..that's why they attack threads.
This happens right through society....
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 28698220
Australia
11/29/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting mysterynomore, I really enjoy your threads.

I remember on your grid thread you said at some point these grids would be reactivated, can you tell us what this means for unaware folks?
Thanks
 Quoting: Bent

The major vortex points are all connected through the earth.
there very similiar to our veins system in our body.
Our body distributes blood..our life force.

The earth does the same thing through it's energy system.
The difference with the earth's system is that it connects with other bodies in creation.
They exchange energy through portals that open up.

The sun is a prime example...it communicates with it's other bodies in this system.
It's like we talk to each other...the bodies sing to each other through the song lines.

It's a vibrational communication.

When I look at our current state of being..i'm totally amazed how closed humanity has become.
There so easy to manipulate it's not funny.
Even the so called conspiracy field mind set is manipulated on a high level.

The reactivation is through the grid points..it's like turning on a light...it has to be regulated or people won't be able to handle it.
That has got to do with humanity being set in concrete in course imitations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22146748
United States
11/29/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
People in this world under sell themselves..they look outwards to a so called savior to come along and hold there hand.

Religion on this planet has planted seeds of doubt in humanity and it's course has took suffering on a high level.

When the change occurs...organized religion will slip into the abyss.

It will no longer have a hold on humanity.
It will be free from the shackles that bind them.

Don't believe...or have faith in your abilities....know it.

Your the same as what we are...you just don't realize it at this point...but you will.

Brilliant. Ancient.Yet....somehow still typing at a high school level, and using cheesy names and pics for avatar.

Yep. This is authentic.

Authentic in a sense as pretentious as the content of opie.

Thank you for turning an otherwise useful, real-time news hub into the national enquirer.

wannabe pissant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22146748
United States
11/29/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting mysterynomore, I really enjoy your threads.

I remember on your grid thread you said at some point these grids would be reactivated, can you tell us what this means for unaware folks?
Thanks
 Quoting: Bent

The major vortex points are all connected through the earth.
there very similiar to our veins system in our body.
Our body distributes blood..our life force.

The earth does the same thing through it's energy system.
The difference with the earth's system is that it connects with other bodies in creation.
They exchange energy through portals that open up.

The sun is a prime example...it communicates with it's other bodies in this system.
It's like we talk to each other...the bodies sing to each other through the song lines.

It's a vibrational communication.

When I look at our current state of being..i'm totally amazed how closed humanity has become.
There so easy to manipulate it's not funny.

yeah? I bet you're not doing it from a classroom. You can say I'm just nitpicking but your terrible grammar is proof alone that you're full of shit.

not only that, you're taking a real concept (leylines), and cheapening it with your droll, self-absorbed dungeons&dragons garble.

I'm going back to the thread about a woman crapping in public.

At least I can trust that one to be true.
Perseus7

User ID: 28260886
United States
11/29/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
child of lies
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Horus
Iceland
11/29/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
"another one bites the dust"

the hostility crushing
like vultures gather;
seeking blood, rushing;
sipping it from wounds
reveling,
bathing in the the gushing;
evil dwelling
in the fussing.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/29/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin

The ego is gargantuan.
Perseus7

User ID: 28260886
United States
11/29/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
People in this world under sell themselves..they look outwards to a so called savior to come along and hold there hand.

Religion on this planet has planted seeds of doubt in humanity and it's course has took suffering on a high level.

When the change occurs...organized religion will slip into the abyss.

It will no longer have a hold on humanity.
It will be free from the shackles that bind them.

Don't believe...or have faith in your abilities....know it.

Your the same as what we are...you just don't realize it at this point...but you will.

Speaking of abilities...(not that I doubt you).

What abilities are you claiming to have? And since you have these "abilities," I am more than positive that you have PROOF of said abilities...RIGHT?

I am sure that you have a video or two that you can provide. wink
Horus
Iceland
11/29/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin

The ego is gargantuan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

lolsign
look up what that word originates from.

"iego; Iego"

ones funniest moment in life
is when the real0zion dawns;
it's all full of lies,
fake scars.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28691353
United States
11/29/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I for one am happy that I didnt subscribe to this nobody bullshit.

bsflagpeaceyoda
 Quoting: Solo Dolo 28626075

Amen! Nobody with a devils face pffft! I seen it all now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell us the world's biggest secret
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

There is no world secret.

The energy lines were deactivated in the past...that's why were in this state.

Everything is energy...to change things...it can only be done through that field.

The whole mechanics of our world is imitated to go in a course directive..there is manipulation on every level of society.

I can see that clearly..every person I come in contact with, I know them.

That is there signature..frequency.

It's a given that the earth will adopt it's full spectrum.
The vein lines that run through it's system will not be hindered in our near future.

interesting so have you tuned the grid in your area??

are you attached to it in said manner??

or are you just see its affects as others are seeing its affects of being tuned??

there is a master controller you know
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28386854

I went to egypt in the eighties...I was able to tap into that site naturally..without effort.

What happened is not important...
I was young at that point..so I didn't push things.

I've worked with energy over here... but more so with people.
I'm able to bring people into the realms of the grid lines...guide them through it.
I've only done this on a limited base...many years ago.
i've laid dormant for a few decades on this matter.

Our area is safe from disaster because I'm able to hold that energy...
We get the occasional earthquake which we had in the last year and sever weather... but it's not going to affect this area.
I know so.

I'll be going to uluru...some time in the next two years and i'll do some energy work there.

The time is not right to enter the grid lines yet.
There are certain factors involved in the near future.
I'll explain this tommorrow night when i've got more time.

I can sense things on a larger spectrum than your local. pyschic.

They work through the astral mainly....shamans work in the grid lines...as people know..the sth american shamans get there information about plants through this system.

You're the "nobody huh?" scratching

The time "isn't right to enter those gridlines yet?" Where are you pulling this from?

Since we're speaking TOTAL CONJECTURE here and I assume you're talking about the 5th dimension, then I would say that you're not very familiar with what you speak...as, the 5th dimension is literally be layered in here NOW whether people are aware of it or not. Soon, they won't have a choice because that reality is coming whether they like it or not. Therefore, it become a SINK or SWIM environment. -You have absolutely NO CONTROL as to the "grids" that others can reside or not. Therefore, you're speaking WAY outside of any perceived authority that you THINK you have.

And when you say you're able to "hold" that energy...what is it you think you're referring to? Are you aware of the specific frequencies that you're speaking of, because, you're speaking in such general terms that you almost sound like a $20.00 psychic. I also notice that you claim to have a greater connection than the majority of "psychics."

Now...since I don't have the time or patience to break down this thread of yours, or to show you how egoic it sounds, I won't. I'll let you look over the thread again all on your own, just so you can see for yourself how bad it is.
Horus
Iceland
11/29/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before I start and explain things...I have no interest in replying to ignorant idiots.
I've done this for a reason...you'll find out the reason as we go along.

It will only go out on this site and this site only...I will not post it out beyond here.

This is a once only thread............................

I'm not here to convince people at all....I don't give a rats arse if i'm believed or not.

There is always a reason behind why I post things.

There are three like me on this planet....we stem from the old mystery schools...way before gnostic or other known mystic schools that inhabited our history.

I don't follow organized religion or god or gods.

I have no directive from any being except my own ability.

We are shamans...heirophants.
We guided intitations in the original mystery schools.
The first original site is the giza complex..(pyramids)

certain ptb were intitated in those schools that we guided.

That's why I know who they are and what they are..
I have crossed paths through the ages with that lot as I have in this life time. They know of me already.

They know not to cross a certain line.....

I never see myself as different to the whole of humanity..I don't see myself superior in any sense of the word.
Were all the same in connection.

It's not just in our hands to change things...there are many out there that will combine to this change.

The change won't happen through preaching knowledge or wisdom to crowds..it will be done inhouse behind closed doors.

We have no interest in going before the public domain.

The only difference between us is that we were intent in going to places through the grid lines or source as some might say....were others weren't prepared to do so.

There were dangers involved in holding certain energy lines.

Because we were commited in our chosen field...were able to not be as closed through certain incarnations..we hold that energy to some extent in our incarnations.

Were good at what we do..that's not being big headed... because those thoughts just rest there and don't surface in the conscious.

We know that larger picture and what it entails.
We come into these incarnations to activate those energy lines that existed on this planet in ancient times.

I wrote the majority of things in the primal grid thread...
There is one difference between us and others that have come along in the past....we will use agression to protect the sacred.

This change is going to happen...there is no one or anything that can stop it.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"unite"

reforming a new world
with violence, ends up
in a clusterfuck world
of greater violence

hf
SpaceyOne
User ID: 7205725
Australia
11/29/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn to watch the trolls.

Good post. Too true for most to believe.

hf
Nonfictiontube

User ID: 19383904
United States
11/29/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't help but to laugh when reading this.

Sorry, but Humans are too funny (yes I'm Human too)
People just CAN'T accept the fact that things aren't that deep when it comes to life. There just HAS to be some weird or spiritual connection when it comes to life. Why can't people just accept that maybe...JUST MAYBE! It's really...REALLY plain and simple?

You live and you die.
Period.

Amazingly hard concept to understand and accept for MANY.

Why do people HAVE to find/think there is more of a meaning of this life? People are fucking strange man...
"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil."

-Jerry Garcia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15809441
Netherlands
11/29/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is also Made in China..

Cheap sht.
Horus
Iceland
11/29/2012 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Cheap sht.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15809441

"prejudgism blinds"

cheap in china,
expensive for us;
sht to you, silver for them;
thirty pieces each time,
the slavery a crime.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27065733
New Zealand
11/29/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn to watch the trolls.

Good post. Too true for most to believe.

hf
 Quoting: SpaceyOne 7205725

+1
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/29/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Cheap sht.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15809441

"prejudgism blinds"

cheap in china,
expensive for us;
sht to you, silver for them;
thirty pieces each time,
the slavery a crime.

hf
 Quoting: Horus 7669788

:)) Nice one.

Truth. :))
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28527239
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuck off
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6764376
Japan
11/29/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26687891
United States
11/29/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it true that you've gone full retard?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15993935

cruise
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/29/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it true that you've gone full retard?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15993935

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26687891

Truth.!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/29/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuck off
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28527239

:)) Nice one.

Truth. :))
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to kingjbible.com]
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/29/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044371
Australia
11/29/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is very negative and strange energy up in Cairns. i've felt it.

also Gold Coast as well now has a terribly low 'vibe' as you could put it... crime capital of Queensland pretty much, ..

are you into qi gong? i reckon primordial dragon qi gong might interest you if you haven't done any.

greetings from a fellow aussie ;)

GLP