Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,444 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,178,608
Pageviews Today: 1,968,149Threads Today: 814Posts Today: 14,090
06:59 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14003378
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.
Tell us the world's biggest secret
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

There is no world secret.

The energy lines were deactivated in the past...that's why were in this state.

Everything is energy...to change things...it can only be done through that field.

The whole mechanics of our world is imitated to go in a course directive..there is manipulation on every level of society.

I can see that clearly..every person I come in contact with, I know them.

That is there signature..frequency.

It's a given that the earth will adopt it's full spectrum.
The vein lines that run through it's system will not be hindered in our near future.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

Me and you have spoken many times I was a member here till they decided to ban me, now I hide out as an ac.

So seeing as we have spoken on many things and you recall all energy signatures, who am I!

Also to note I too went through a ceremony in a golden pyramid during an obe/BI location thingy around 5 months ago...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044371
Australia
11/29/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: your so called nobody....this is done for a reason...why? come in and see why.
"Forget not that I shall come back to you.

A little while, and my longing shall gather dust and foam for another body.

A little while, a moment of rest upon the wind, and another woman shall bear me."

ahh, i really like that bit - who wrote that btw? it seems familiar??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044371
Australia
11/29/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
ah Kahil Gibran, from 'the prophet'
andreidita

User ID: 4637432
Romania
11/29/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
the depression you talk about is so evident...
the fake surface structure is crumbling slowly...
the event horizon closes upon the surface self...
therefore depression, a pregnant lack of sense, no opportunities etc
and people are so out of touch with their soul substance...
that it is a wonder they can still bear this whole fake reality...
even what they project as 'soul' is just another loop in their 'dream', another fake layer...
'spirituality' a method of clinging on to some hope...
it took me almost 30 years to enter all these fake layers...
and then to get rid of them one by one...
from here it will always be behind closed doors...
because this fake grid inverts all truth as illusions at the mental level...
so any real truth experienced in one's consciousness can not be conveyed in concepts for it reaches the other distorted...
on the other hand the soul substance can be transmitted...
words can be used as a carrier for it...
forever elusive for the consciousness still held in the mental grid...
it is nevertheless felt and attunes one to the real grid...
without one even knowing...
and it is also funny how so many try to understand the script of the drama by looking at how it unfolds...
but for this they have to at least get to the projection room...
or better bypass the 'movie' alltogether
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 28765197
Australia
11/30/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Everything is energy...to change things...it can only be done through that field.

The whole mechanics of our world is imitated to go in a course directive..there is manipulation on every level of society.

The vein lines that run through it's system will not be hindered in our near future.

Me and you have spoken many times I was a member here till they decided to ban me, now I hide out as an ac.

So seeing as we have spoken on many things and you recall all energy signatures, who am I!

Also to note I too went through a ceremony in a golden pyramid during an obe/BI location thingy around 5 months ago...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14003378

You were banned in 2011
How was the pyramid orb?
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/30/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is very negative and strange energy up in Cairns. i've felt it.

also Gold Coast as well now has a terribly low 'vibe' as you could put it... crime capital of Queensland pretty much, ..

are you into qi gong? i reckon primordial dragon qi gong might interest you if you haven't done any.

greetings from a fellow aussie ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10044371

Yes I know of qigong.
It's not as popular in the west as yoga but it's far more effective.
I've tried it in the past.

The gold coast has become a stinker..it's so commercial.
the energy there is very compressed.

Cairns is also up there.
It's the people that are arracted there..
It's pretty much like some people on GLP.
They think they know things...but in reality there dumb as shit.

Thanks for your input.
Sharkee

User ID: 24715534
United States
11/30/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you heard of Drunvalo Melchizedek OP? And are there many mystery schools that run along the Nile that you know of?
Pull me from the gallows
of this fiber-optic nation
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/30/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you heard of Drunvalo Melchizedek OP? And are there many mystery schools that run along the Nile that you know of?
 Quoting: Sharkee

Yes I heard of him.

There are magicians in egypt..there knowledge stems through generations of that information being handed down to them.

It's a dying breed because the new generation doesn't have the interest.

These magicians are very adept in there craft.
Some of them work with ginns.
The islamic mythology is steeped with the old ginn being mastered to do things for there masters.

There aren't any well known mystery schools out there..there pretty much have died of.
The egyptians are a very supperstious lot...because of there background...they fear the master magician..there realy well respected and feared.
Sharkee

United States
11/30/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I heard of him.

There are magicians in egypt..there knowledge stems through generations of that information being handed down to them.

The islamic mythology is steeped with the old ginn being mastered to do things for there masters.

There aren't any well known mystery schools out there..there pretty much have died of.
The egyptians are a very supperstious lot...because of there background...they fear the master magician..there realy well respected and feared.

If the mystery schools in that region have died off then how do they continue there practice? How does one earn the right to be initiated in the great pyramids? More so the King and Queens chamber? And how does the new generation get to tap into this grid as it has become a "New Age farce" as some call it. The reason I ask this is because you said and I agree the Egyptians are a superstitious lot as you put them as most of the findings in Egypt go directly against what they have been taught to believe.
Pull me from the gallows
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/30/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I heard of him.

If the mystery schools in that region have died off then how do they continue there practice? How does one earn the right to be initiated in the great pyramids? More so the King and Queens chamber? And how does the new generation get to tap into this grid as it has become a "New Age farce" as some call it. The reason I ask this is because you said and I agree the Egyptians are a superstitious lot as you put them as most of the findings in Egypt go directly against what they have been taught to believe.

It's been handed down..between initiates of that particular knowledge...they work underground..behind the scenes.

There is no initiation in the great pyramid anymore...that's long gone.
You do get people going there..mainly new agers that do some work inside the pyramid....even around that complex.

The egyptians aren't descendants from the old egyptian period....they asume that they are..

The magicians over there don't work like the mystery schools did..they have gained there knowledge through generational hand downs. they pass there knowledge to there apprentice.

The pyramids predate the first dynastic period. some say it was erected when atlantis was here.

One thing I know is that the pyramids weren't built by aliens like some claim.

The sphinx's head is not the original one.
Anyone that goes there can tell it's not...it's size proportion to the rest of the body is way of.

I'm pretty shore that the original head was of anubis.

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 11/30/2012 05:32 AM
Sharkee

United States
11/30/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I heard of him.

It's been handed down..between initiates of that particular knowledge...they work underground..behind the scenes.

You do get people going there..mainly new agers that do some work inside the pyramid....even around that complex.

The egyptians aren't descendants from the old egyptian period....they asume that they are..

The magicians over there don't work like the mystery schools did..they have gained there knowledge through generational hand downs. they pass there knowledge to there apprentice.

The pyramids predate the first dynastic period. some say it was erected when atlantis was here.

Anyone that goes there can tell it's not...it's size proportion to the rest of the body is way of.

I will go back in reverse order of your response. I agree that the head may be of Anubis but that was a Neter and there were many of those. So I have to ask if Anubis was in fact carved into the Sphinx why that Neter. Was that Neter a measurement? And the water erosion theory has always been an interest to me by Robert M. Schoch. It has always intrigued me. I know the Pyramids predate but the question is how long before the Egyptians stumbled upon this structure and were they ultimately told what it is here for. The interesting thing about the Sphinx is that in all of the Sacred Geometry that lays in the Great Pyramids of Giza why it has no relevance to the Sacred part of the sight. I have read many things but never have stumbled upon an answer for this. As far as the information transferred onto the young I can understand.
Pull me from the gallows
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28732226
United States
11/30/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's all the devils work. I joined the Rosicrucians just to see what their hype was, I studied all the books or as they call them "Mandamus" and they are all affiliated. I learned it's the devils work. Not to be taken lightly. And the word is Jinn.
Sharkee

United States
11/30/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's all the devils work. I joined the Rosicrucians just to see what their hype was, I studied all the books or as they call them "Mandamus" and they are all affiliated. I learned it's the devils work. Not to be taken lightly. And the word is Jinn.
 Quoting: Rochelle

Why would you say it's the devils work? I am just curious as that is a very strong conviction. I am interested in the structures that were built in Egypt.
Pull me from the gallows
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why would you say it's the devils work? I am just curious as that is a very strong conviction. I am interested in the structures that were built in Egypt.

When you know God, you know when you are doing something right or wrong. I mean in God's eyes. They say they are a Godly org. The whole rose cross and all. But the way you initiate and all is not Godly. The structures in Egypt especially the pyramids were where they taught. Most only think them to be tombs to Gods or passed pharaohs but that's not true. Also you give thanks and praise to a specific pharaoh. I can't divulge much but I'm sure you're catching on. By the way I will say there is an illuminati. The mandamus speaks of them. They deal with a matter of three things and that's all I can say.
Sharkee

United States
11/30/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
And thanks for answering my questions OP
Pull me from the gallows
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/30/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I heard of him.

I will go back in reverse order of your response. I agree that the head may be of Anubis but that was a Neter and there were many of those. So I have to ask if Anubis was in fact carved into the Sphinx why that Neter. Was that Neter a measurement? And the water erosion theory has always been an interest to me by Robert M. Schoch. It has always intrigued me. I know the Pyramids predate but the question is how long before the Egyptians stumbled upon this structure and were they ultimately told what it is here for. The interesting thing about the Sphinx is that in all of the Sacred Geometry that lays in the Great Pyramids of Giza why it has no relevance to the Sacred part of the sight. I have read many things but never have stumbled upon an answer for this. As far as the information transferred onto the young I can understand.

They were given that title..neters..gods.

But that is humanity giving these titles.
Anubis in mythology was regarded as a guardian of the underworld.
The symbolism of the underworld is the dimensional grid lines.
He represents a gateway...guardian keeper of the primal grid.
There exists another neter that outdates all of the known myths about these gods.
Not much is known about him,...sokar...seker.
There is a passage in one of the texts that puts him in total context to that complex...

The water erosion is a false concept I believe.

Because the sphinx was buried in sand for many centuries.
It's built in a moot...when the nile flooded..the water flooded inside and around the sphinx at one point.

The first history of egypt came across the giza complex..they imitated the structure by building the other known pyramids...
Not as good.. but they did a fair job.
I assume that when they first sprung up there..there was adepts..heirophants that passed certain knowledge to these egyptians.

I call them mystery schools but they were more like a univerity of knowledge and experience through energy work.

The sphinx and the pyramids have sacred geometry..what you see on land is not the whole piece of the puzzle.

Look up robert temple..he wrote a book about the sphinx.

Inside the structure is laid out in geometric shapes..the passage ways that lead underneath connect through the whole complex...
There is no doubt that underneath the whole complex has water veins that run through it...this acts as a conduit to the sacred.

This can be up for debate like any other...the first stage was built in 36,000bc

The sphinx was the first to grace this site and then the rest came.

The golden ratio of the pyramids is built on the same principle in creation...everything that manifests into a solid matter comes from geometric shapes.
The first stage of manifestation begins in the primal source grid.
Sharkee

United States
11/30/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

When you know God, you know when you are doing something right or wrong. I mean in God's eyes. They say they are a Godly org. The whole rose cross and all. But the way you initiate and all is not Godly. The structures in Egypt especially the pyramids were where they taught. Most only think them to be tombs to Gods or passed pharaohs but that's not true. Also you give thanks and praise to a specific pharaoh. I can't divulge much but I'm sure you're catching on. By the way I will say there is an illuminati. The mandamus speaks of them. The deal with a matter of three things and that's all I can say.

OK. From what I have read and seen you are a very loving and understanding poster. And I will try my hardest not to put down your beliefs. In no way am I giving thanks to those gods or goddesses. And as far as the initiation goes I know nothing of it. To know God is a bold statement in my eyes,and please elaborate on your knowledge.
Pull me from the gallows
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/30/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

When you know God, you know when you are doing something right or wrong. I mean in God's eyes. They say they are a Godly org. The whole rose cross and all. But the way you initiate and all is not Godly. The structures in Egypt especially the pyramids were where they taught. Most only think them to be tombs to Gods or passed pharaohs but that's not true. Also you give thanks and praise to a specific pharaoh. I can't divulge much but I'm sure you're catching on. By the way I will say there is an illuminati. The mandamus speaks of them. The deal with a matter of three things and that's all I can say.

The word illuminati goes back to the giant elder race..the illinated..shinny ones.

The elder race was the guardian of the giza complex..the makers.

They were adepts..heirophants.

The fool and the uninitated get sucked into believing that there tombs..

One day will come when the whole truth will be revealed to humanity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25998001
United States
11/30/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
too bad you didn't focus on learning how to spell correctly. You have many words misspelled throughout your lunatic rantings.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
You see what he put below your statement? Read Genesis where it speaks of giants. You will know, if you are a believer, what I am getting at in regards to the illumined ones as he says. But as far as knowing God I will say many times in my life I have witnessed the actions. I know God exists. I can't make you understand and I'm not sure I can explain it either. It is bigger than that. Many believe and never witness, I have witnessed. I am a loving person. In regards to the beginning of my explanation I cannot go into detail. I can tell you that what is taught is how to develop your psychic abilities. Hold on.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/30/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
too bad you didn't focus on learning how to spell correctly. You have many words misspelled throughout your lunatic rantings.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25998001

I need a teacher..any chance you can teach me this primitive language.

Have a good look around at the knowledge that's taught in the so called school system... and how it relates to society.

Distorted teachings mirror a distorted society.

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 11/30/2012 06:47 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417440
United States
11/30/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before I start and explain things...I have no interest in replying to ignorant idiots.
I've done this for a reason...you'll find out the reason as we go along.

It will only go out on this site and this site only...I will not post it out beyond here.

This is a once only thread............................

I'm not here to convince people at all....I don't give a rats arse if i'm believed or not.

There is always a reason behind why I post things.

There are three like me on this planet....we stem from the old mystery schools...way before gnostic or other known mystic schools that inhabited our history.

I don't follow organized religion or god or gods.

I have no directive from any being except my own ability.

We are shamans...heirophants.
We guided intitations in the original mystery schools.
The first original site is the giza complex..(pyramids)

certain ptb were intitated in those schools that we guided.

That's why I know who they are and what they are..
I have crossed paths through the ages with that lot as I have in this life time. They know of me already.

They know not to cross a certain line.....

I never see myself as different to the whole of humanity..I don't see myself superior in any sense of the word.
Were all the same in connection.

It's not just in our hands to change things...there are many out there that will combine to this change.

The change won't happen through preaching knowledge or wisdom to crowds..it will be done inhouse behind closed doors.

We have no interest in going before the public domain.

The only difference between us is that we were intent in going to places through the grid lines or source as some might say....were others weren't prepared to do so.

There were dangers involved in holding certain energy lines.

Because we were commited in our chosen field...were able to not be as closed through certain incarnations..we hold that energy to some extent in our incarnations.

Were good at what we do..that's not being big headed... because those thoughts just rest there and don't surface in the conscious.

We know that larger picture and what it entails.
We come into these incarnations to activate those energy lines that existed on this planet in ancient times.

I wrote the majority of things in the primal grid thread...
There is one difference between us and others that have come along in the past....we will use agression to protect the sacred.

This change is going to happen...there is no one or anything that can stop it.

You can do better than that. Come on...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody is mad, I have to back out for now.
Sharkee

United States
11/30/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody is mad. Thank you for the insight and much love to you. I never hold anything for face value. Love and light to you.
Pull me from the gallows
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody is mad. Thank you for the insight and much love to you. I never hold anything for face value. Love and light to you.

Check the recent posts, someone's mad.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Love and light to you dear. Lots of love. I'm glad you don't take things at face value it makes you a better person. smile_kiss
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
11/30/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not mad rochelle...sometimes I just have a bit of a dig at the trolls.

Your energy is beautiful...keep it up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not mad rochelle...sometimes I just have a bit of a dig at the trolls.

Your energy is beautiful...keep it up.

I'm not speaking of you dear, I'm speaking of the troll who is making threads to make me upset. Your energy is beautiful as well. Keep teaching I don't have the guts to divulge the sacred info. Much love to you, have a beautiful weekend. hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28058392
United States
11/30/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: I am a Rosicrucian. I spend my days watching the Nobody through my crystal ball. Help me get a life.

Hi - link not my thread but I wrote some comments re Hunger Games inside. I spend a lot of energy worrying that this planet is Lost. I have been trying to think more positive lately but it isn't easy because the Badness seems to always win. And you're right, the Turnaround has to be an internal process. That's because the external environment is now so polluted with manipulations, the average human can no longer overcome this pervasive oppression. It's Spiritual Warfare, ultimately. I try not to despair that we will never get help. But each of us has to See what's wrong and then Pray for it to be corrected, and be Willing to make genuine changes.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth
As it is in Heaven
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28058392
United States
11/30/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

When you know God, you know when you are doing something right or wrong. I mean in God's eyes. They say they are a Godly org. The whole rose cross and all. But the way you initiate and all is not Godly. The structures in Egypt especially the pyramids were where they taught. Most only think them to be tombs to Gods or passed pharaohs but that's not true. Also you give thanks and praise to a specific pharaoh. I can't divulge much but I'm sure you're catching on. By the way I will say there is an illuminati. The mandamus speaks of them. They deal with a matter of three things and that's all I can say.

There are many groups with false fronts that exist to pull innocent and unsuspecting victims into doing their dirty work for them, eventually. These organizations comprise a hidden empire that is like a mafia, which has gained control over everyone covertly by a system of psychological and occult abuse. They count on their victims being naive and that is what makes these groups so obscene. The members of these secret society groups spread misery and live in fear. They do this covertly and so can rightfully be called Cowards, because if the rest of us could know about their agenda, we would never consent. Many people in the government are members of these groups and behind the facade of sham democracy, they manipulate things to a degree that would shock most people if they only knew.

GLP