Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,292 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,010,987
Pageviews Today: 1,685,423Threads Today: 683Posts Today: 12,136
04:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OMG!!! UPDATE I GOT IT...Was that the full moon in front of the sun this morning? Nibiru? East Coast amazing NEW:PICS on 12/12/12

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28645434
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OMG!!! UPDATE I GOT IT...Was that the full moon in front of the sun this morning? Nibiru? East Coast amazing NEW:PICS on 12/12/12

... WOW! ... the sun or the moon better hustle! ...
... they have to be in the same place of the sky! ...
... not so now ... moon is heading to FULL not new ...
 Quoting: Wisconsin

not for a lunar eclipse they do not
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Oh, now I see, you're a know it all Troll..byekitty
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28637066

It's just Candace, a vile, evil, batshit old woman, who needs to just go away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192998

Why don't you grow the heck up, always picking on Candace, nothing better to pick on or waste your time trolling people that you don't understand.
She is entitled to her say, what have you got to offer the thread?
Kissplash

User ID: 18998054
United States
11/28/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OMG!!! UPDATE I GOT IT...Was that the full moon in front of the sun this morning? Nibiru? East Coast amazing NEW:PICS on 12/12/12
What was the side of the object in front of the sun? does it block the main part of the sun?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011606

I was thinking... is anybody else seeing this, or maybe it's just the moon. But the way is was radiating somehow (best I can describe it) I was thinking, I never saw the moon like that.
Then I also wondered does the sun look like the moon in the morning sometimes, behind clouds maybe....I don't know.
Can't get it off my mind...
 Quoting: Love&Peace2012

Yes. The sun can look like the moon in the morning when it's behind the clouds. I have a picture of it right before it peeked out again on a day when I was actually able to see the sun by looking directly at it when it slid behind the clouds (this took a lot of patience and picture-taking!).

I don't know what you saw as unfortunately I only took dawn pics and then went about my morning. So I missed the boat, it seems, again. Thanks for sharing what you saw. Something for me to look for tomorrow morning if the clouds will stay away for a change!
LEARN HOW TO BE KIND OR BE LEFT BEHIND. OXOXO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192998
United States
11/28/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why don't you grow the heck up, always picking on Candace, nothing better to pick on or waste your time trolling people that you don't understand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28645434

whatever

I know you have a crush on her, but she has already said that she's asexual, so I think you're out of luck.
Love&Peace2012  (OP)

User ID: 21878489
United States
11/28/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, GLPr's I looked again at my crappy phone pics and I changed one to the negative and you can see it a bit.
I will post soon as I figure out how too..LOL
Love&Peace2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 682238
Puerto Rico
11/28/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still waiting for those pics....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18077790
Australia
11/28/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
What you saw was DOOM.

Eat a dog..and ya should be ok.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5374354
United States
11/28/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The full moon was low in the western sky at 6:20 EST in OHIO, so it wasn't that
 Quoting: biddi4

Agreed, while heading west on sh130 in central Texas the moon was low on the horizon, nearly full, and of typical eggshell color.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5374354
United States
11/28/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The full moon was low in the western sky at 6:20 EST in OHIO, so it wasn't that
 Quoting: biddi4

Agreed, while heading west on sh130 in central Texas the moon was low on the horizon, nearly full, and of typical eggshell color.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5374354

West on sh45 I meant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28637066
United States
11/28/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, Candace should stop trolling then and telling people what they see.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Candace is giving an intelligent opinion on a subject, you just throw about your infantile tantrums at her with no intelligent content out of spite. Where are your comments on the topic of the thread... no, there is none is there, you misunderstand what a troll is, and you are one. Typical twisting of the ignorant, school was a waste on you.
Love&Peace2012  (OP)

User ID: 21878489
United States
11/28/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: 4Evergirl

I'm at work, give me a break. I will post
Love&Peace2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28637066
United States
11/28/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Candace is giving an intelligent opinion on a subject, you just throw about your infantile tantrums at her with no intelligent content out of spite. Where are your comments on the topic of the thread... no, there is none is there, you misunderstand what a troll is, and you are one. Typical twisting of the ignorant, school was a waste on you.

Are you confused?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Candace is spiteful, vile, crazy old woman trying to get people to follow some idiotic bullshit cult.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Candace is spiteful, vile, crazy old woman trying to get people to follow some idiotic bullshit cult.

You are so past intelligent functionality, anyone could have made those posts, but because they came from a poster with the name Candace, it is like a beacon to you that you home in on and use as target practice, and you call her batshit crazy. The only vile content I see is in your trolling posts... you must have the countries lowest IQ's among you. The problem is that it takes one to know one, but the crazy ones don't see themselves!
You been doing it for so long now you programmed yourselves to do it, it is boring and punitive. Get a job and give your brains some exercise FFS!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are so past intelligent functionality, anyone could have made those posts, but because they came from a poster with the name Candace, it is like a beacon to you that you home in on and use as target practice, and you call her batshit crazy. The only vile content I see is in your trolling posts... you must have the countries lowest IQ's among you. The problem is that it takes one to know one, but the crazy ones don't see themselves!
You been doing it for so long now you programmed yourselves to do it, it is boring and punitive. Get a job and give your brains some exercise FFS!

I take it you are one of the morons who got sucked into her Urantia horseshit.

I bet your family is real proud of you....
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
11/28/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank all of you for your support. There is nothing I posted that should have caused whoever it was to run away with the mouth against me. tjankyu

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/28/2012 04:58 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22213691
United States
11/28/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What was the side of the object in front of the sun? does it block the main part of the sun?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011606

It seemed that all the sun's rays had not fully risen. I would say the object would be just slightly above the center of the the sun.

There were a few clouds in the sky covering is a bit...but then the clouds moved and there is was. I was 5 min late for work cause I could stop staring at it in the parking lot.

I was thinking... is anybody else seeing this, or maybe it's just the moon. But the way is was radiating somehow (best I can describe it) I was thinking, I never saw the moon like that.
Then I also wondered does the sun look like the moon in the morning sometimes, behind clouds maybe....I don't know.
Can't get it off my mind...

The 'radiating' effect could be distortion from our atmosphere? Here's a website that tells what we see each month for stars and planets.

"Naked Eye Planets [The Sun, Moon and planets rise in the east and set in the west due to Earth's west-to-east rotation on its axis.]
Evenings: Mercury (early in the month), Mars (early evening), Jupiter
Morning: Mercury (late in the month), Saturn (later in the month), Venus, Jupiter
* Mercury starts the month very low in WSW at dusk, becomes lost in the glare of the setting Sun within a week, passes in front of the Sun at mid-month, and begins to emerge in the morning low in the ESE the last week of Nov.
* Venus, now rising 2-3 hours before the Sun, is still the brilliant "morning star" in the eastern sky.
* Mars spends the entire month hanging low in the WSW in the early evening and sets a couple of hours after the Sun.
* Jupiter, now rising in the east soon after dark, is up all night and high in the west by morning.
* Saturn starts the month hidden in the glare of the rising Sun but by mid-month begins to emerge in the morning sky."

possibly Mercury or Saturn?

His most recent post is for December. Scroll down to see November's info. Hope this helps?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do not belong to anything or anyone but myself, I just know what is right, and right is protecting and or standing up for those that deserve it, she did nothing to you, any of you, the trouble is that she is too intelligent for you and you attack her constantly for it.
I do not deal in pride, just in what is right!

I also have the intelligence to choose what I like without being belittled into not liking it, and I certainly do not go out of my way to taunt and target with hatred those that I do not agree with or believe, they have the right to their opinion as do any other, It is not right to behave like an infant toward those that you do not agree with or are capable of understanding.
Some of us on this planet are good and protect the good.

You have become so bad that you even hijack a thread away from it's topic just to pick on Candace and practice stupidity, grow up, you've had long enough to do so!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1643846
United States
11/28/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do not belong to anything or anyone but myself, I just know what is right, and right is protecting and or standing up for those that deserve it, she did nothing to you, any of you, the trouble is that she is too intelligent for you and you attack her constantly for it.

I also have the intelligence to choose what I like without being belittled into not liking it, and I certainly do not go out of my way to taunt and target with hatred those that I do not agree with or believe, they have the right to their opinion as do any other, It is not right to behave like an infant toward those that you do not agree with or are capable of understanding.

You have become so bad that you even hijack a thread away from it's topic just to pick on Candace and practice stupidity, grow up, you've had long enough to do so!

Urantia-tard.

Even Starship Commander Jesus H. Christ thinks you're an idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26844291
United States
11/28/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
did it remind you of this?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Urantia-tard.

Even Starship Commander Jesus H. Christ thinks you're an idiot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1643846

All you do is make your parents look bad, I bet they are not very proud of you!!

Why do you do it? what does it do for you? Does it make you feel good? Do you know what feeling good is? Maybe you need a different approach at feeling good! If you have had a bad time I am a good listener, you can talk to me.
Love&Peace2012  (OP)

User ID: 18652814
United States
11/28/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
HELP can you people stop arguing and help me figure out how to post my pics?

Thank you all :)
Love&Peace2012
Love&Peace2012  (OP)

United States
11/28/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, here are the pics taken with my phone. Not very clear but I think you can get the idea. One is the original and the second is the negative.

[link to i1302.photobucket.com]
Love&Peace2012
Love&Peace2012  (OP)

United States
11/28/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The pics do not do any justice to what I saw though. The wimpy camera just couldn't catch it well. But it was very clear to the naked eye. I'm in a parking lot and it and the sun are reflecting off of the water in the Delaware River.
Love&Peace2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12652226
United States
11/28/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe its Nibiru,which i think is an intelligently guided Craft according to the sumerians.From my research and contacts its composed of crystal and can change its size.Heres a link to a drawing of what Nibiru probably looks like.

[link to holytablets.nuwaubianfacts.com]
Love&Peace2012  (OP)

United States
11/28/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe its Nibiru,which i think is an intelligently guided Craft according to the sumerians.From my research and contacts its composed of crystal and can change its size.Heres a link to a drawing of what Nibiru probably looks like.

[link to holytablets.nuwaubianfacts.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12652226

Oh WOW, maybe that's why it looked liked the light on it was moving or pulsing. But also as the light was pulsing i could see a defining line going across it in the center. Your diagram kinda makes that make sense.
Thank you for posting it
Love&Peace2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705202
Puerto Rico
11/28/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, here are the pics taken with my phone. Not very clear but I think you can get the idea. One is the original and the second is the negative.

[link to i1302.photobucket.com]

Didn't mean to sound impatient, it wasn't meant to be implied in my comment. Interesting pic...try again tomorrow if you have clear viewing, maybe with a better camera, if possible. Thanks for the info and have a good evening...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28442998
United States
11/28/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I cannot believe this post, I took a pic of the Sun this afternoon. When I looked at it I saw what looked like a huge Moon just to the side/behind the Sun. I have a fabulous pic I took with the iphone. I am in Northern Maryland. I sent the pics to nasa, even got a reply from one of the soho scientists who said it was a lens flare. Thing was, there were several obvious lens flares in center and to the right and upper right, but THIS was a perfect orb shape with a smaller white ball inside of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466889
United States
11/28/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
op I live in Philly also (Mayfair) I also witnessed it ! I didn't know wtf was going on ... I also posted a few days ago about seeing a double sun set . All kinds of wacky shit going down ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28442998
United States
11/28/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the first pic I took:
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

GLP