davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
11/28/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Glenn Beck dips Pres. Obama bubble head into a jar or urine
++++BREAKING++++GLP hits new low+++++

I'm no Obongo fan either but this urine shit is even under white trailer park niveau.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28609847

if it was original you might have an argument, but it has been done before to great acclaim from the left. it just seems when their ox is gored they have a problem with "art."
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
11/28/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just gained new respect for Beck.

It's ok for Communist 'Progressives' to mock Jesus but not for us to mock their 'Savior' Barry.

Oh the Irony.

peeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongo

5* Pin request!
 Quoting: mrclean

clappaclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79810
United States
11/28/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The National Endowment for the Arts (tax money) subsidizes this when it is Christ. They are calling Obama our Lord and Savior, the Messiah and showing him crucified.

Seems in keeping with the trends. And far less offensive than many that our tax dollars go to support. At least it didn't cost anything in taxes.
 Quoting: Bluebird

Glen Beck should have called it The PeaBody!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23938347
United States
11/28/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm no Obongo fan either but this urine shit is even under white trailer park niveau.

if it was original you might have an argument, but it has been done before to great acclaim from the left. it just seems when their ox is gored they have a problem with "art."
 Quoting: davvi

I don't believe anybody posting on this thread gives a shit about Glenn Beck and his piss art.

Only wingers get butthurt about stuff like this, because they are so brainwashed, they think a reference to a 25 year old piece of art, funded by the NEA under President Reagan, is somehow relevant to Obama or anyone.

This is why you lose and will continue to lose.

Nobody is falling for your faux outrage and outright lies any more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24184617
United States
11/28/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
REMEMBER WHEN BUSH WAS PRES AND THE RIGHT WING WOULD GET USPSET THAT COMEDIANS WEREN'T SHOWING THE POTUS RESPECT.

ON A SIDE NOTE I FEEL THESE TYPES OF JOKES ARE DISRESPECTFUL OF OUR COMMANDER AND CHIEF NO MATTER WHOM THAT PERSON IS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7096816
United States
11/28/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beck is ill.
davvi

United States
11/28/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't believe anybody posting on this thread gives a shit about Glenn Beck and his piss art.

Only wingers get butthurt about stuff like this, because they are so brainwashed, they think a reference to a 25 year old piece of art, funded by the NEA under President Reagan, is somehow relevant to Obama or anyone.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23938347

this is why we lose? lose what? i don't see anyone here outraged, i see people having fun and a good laugh.
Konrad Curze

User ID: 26607173
Sweden
11/28/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just gained new respect for Beck.

It's ok for Communist 'Progressives' to mock Jesus but not for us to mock their 'Savior' Barry.

Oh the Irony.

peeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongopeeonbongo

5* Pin request!
 Quoting: mrclean

clappaclappa
 Quoting: goldielucks

alien16
Ave Dominus Nox
davvi

United States
11/28/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
REMEMBER WHEN BUSH WAS PRES AND THE RIGHT WING WOULD GET USPSET THAT COMEDIANS WEREN'T SHOWING THE POTUS RESPECT.

ON A SIDE NOTE I FEEL THESE TYPES OF JOKES ARE DISRESPECTFUL OF OUR COMMANDER AND CHIEF NO MATTER WHOM THAT PERSON IS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24184617

i don't. i respect the office, not necessarily the person who holds the office. the problem is that when a democrat holds the office we must give HIM respect, when a republican is elected all bets are off.

as far as i am concerned obama puts his pants on one leg at a time like most people do. he is not a deity regardless of how much love his followers have for him. time to take the left's advice and lighten up.

he is a very average man and a man who only has the color of his skin going for him nothing else.
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
11/28/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hubris. That unrelenting narcissistic belief that you can not be mistaken. That you have conceived of every plausible scenario and come away proof positive that X couldn't have occurred the way some say it did. It's logically inconsistent right? Completely implausible, correct?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1549626

It's the most miraculous story in human history, dumbass, I LIVED every second of it, She SPOKE TO ME in perfectly clear language in the MIDST of the story, in CONTEXT, etc.

Just because you're too lame to make an attempt at comprehending the story, miracles, etc. doesn't mean I can't. In fact I do. I said I was the New Age Messiah two years before She spoke to me, and She didn't correct me.
I was not blessed with the gift of charisma or a penchant for manipulative argumentation. So I will only say this. The god that 10000$ suit wearing TV evangelists is pushing isn't the right one. The god that the hell-fire and brimstone pulpit shouter is trying to scare you into believing isn't the right one either. The real one that the Bible represents isn't in the business of hate or fear, though there are many that would have you believe that he is. Know him first, seek him first, before rejecting the entire notion simply because the unwise or the cunningly evil had you buy into hollow charictature of the real God only meant to drive you away from real truth and meaning.

The God of the Bible is a made up storybook character. There is nothing about that God that can be defined and then supported in some cheerleader type way, like a "good guy" or whatever. The storybook character God in the Bible is a psycho freak schizo tyrant from hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1436120
United States
11/28/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Right wing strikes again.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28561152

Did you notice when Jesus was in a jar of the 'artist' urine? Did you think, "Oh, there go the lefties and God haters..."

Double standard much?

cheers
 Quoting: Maguyver

Since Jesus is obviously a made up story, and anyone with any sense would find the Christinanity religion to be repulsive and sick; there isn't any automatic "profile" of a person who would do the "Jesus in pee pee" art.

Glenn Beck's Obama in pee pee art is funny, but it's unjustified whiny crybaby crap, also.

Anyone who suggests most of mankind will, or deserves to burn in hell with the devil forever, because they don't believe some idiot story, DESERVES rabid scorn. Whining when they get the scorn they deserve is just one of the many pathetic things religitards do.
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

You need your arse kicked in so many ways it's not even funny. Enjoy hell rant
CASEY JONES 3741

User ID: 28607389
United States
11/28/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beck is an asshole and has repeatedly demonstrated it!
Monadnock, The Unrepentant Liberal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9481624
United States
11/28/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm okay with it. If they can cover Christ in urine and call it art, why not Obama... They call him Christ, his turn for the piss bath.
I see nothing wrong with it. Turn about is fair play.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010412
United States
11/28/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now, now, Mr. Axelrod....it's time to take your blood pressure medication...I know your upset because the melanin-enhanced white guy (white mother) is your messiah, and you hate to see him humiliated (which also happens every time he opens his mouth)...but there's no need to keep acting like a bat-shit crazy left winger...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beck is an asshole and has repeatedly demonstrated it!
 Quoting: CASEY JONES 3741

So you hate truth?

Hmmmm....white guilt? Burnt sausage eater? Just plain ol' bat-shit crazy libtard?

Gotta be something in that empty blond head of yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27142965
United States
11/28/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23938347
United States
11/28/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is why we lose? lose what? i don't see anyone here outraged, i see people having fun and a good laugh.

Why don't you read the thread.

Comments in the vein of "you liberals love to fund peeing on Jesus but freak out about Glen Beck doing it to Obama."

Of course, the "piss christ" artist is in no way a representative or mouthpiece of the democratic party. There certainly weren't crowds of liberals cheering that so-called art.

The only comment I see saying he finds it offensive is from a person who states he is "no Obama lover."

Yet your side cheers on a hugely famous conservative voice when he does it and says "turnabout is fair play", as if the other side was doing the same thing, when in reality what you reference is a 25-year-old controversy that was totally drummed up even then.

When I say you "lose" I am referring to the recent elections. Demographics is not on your side. History is not on your side. The truth is not on your side.

That is why, in the long run, you will lose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
11/28/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has nothing to do with left or right whatsoever, but has plenty to do with personal standards.

Like the original "PissChrist" garbage this too is garbage.

Glenn Beck is a sad case and this makes him even sadder.

Sometimes we get a choice to either raise our standards or lower them.

Beck chose to lower his standards further and in doing so brought the whole "PissChrist" sillyness back rather than let it slide back into total obscurity where it belongs.

Isn't he supposedly religious? If so, I wonder what his GOD would think of such a pathetic attempt at humour?

His hatred of Obama is obvious and yet that would fly in the face of everything Jesus taught.

I suspect Jesus wanted us to raise our standards NOT lower them!

This is pathetically sad!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hubris. That unrelenting narcissistic belief that you can not be mistaken. That you have conceived of every plausible scenario and come away proof positive that X couldn't have occurred the way some say it did. It's logically inconsistent right? Completely implausible, correct?

It's the most miraculous story in human history, dumbass, I LIVED every second of it, She SPOKE TO ME in perfectly clear language in the MIDST of the story, in CONTEXT, etc.

Just because you're too lame to make an attempt at comprehending the story, miracles, etc. doesn't mean I can't. In fact I do. I said I was the New Age Messiah two years before She spoke to me, and She didn't correct me.
I was not blessed with the gift of charisma or a penchant for manipulative argumentation. So I will only say this. The god that 10000$ suit wearing TV evangelists is pushing isn't the right one. The god that the hell-fire and brimstone pulpit shouter is trying to scare you into believing isn't the right one either. The real one that the Bible represents isn't in the business of hate or fear, though there are many that would have you believe that he is. Know him first, seek him first, before rejecting the entire notion simply because the unwise or the cunningly evil had you buy into hollow charictature of the real God only meant to drive you away from real truth and meaning.

The God of the Bible is a made up storybook character. There is nothing about that God that can be defined and then supported in some cheerleader type way, like a "good guy" or whatever. The storybook character God in the Bible is a psycho freak schizo tyrant from hell.
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Yeah, yeah, yeah....your the new age masseuse, or whatever....just bring me my martini and some of those delicious little cheese snacks....chop chop....oh, and while you're at it Ms. goddess masseuse, go pick me the winning powerball numbers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321901
United States
11/28/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glenn Beck is a piece of work HAHAHA, FLO-BAMA, PeePee

ogrrr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19059332
United States
11/28/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bush, as bad as he was? Wasn't responsible for the deaths of a U.S. Ambassodor,and former Navy Seals,because Obama was commanding them to sell MISSILES TO THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AND BIN LADEN/AL QUEDA SYMPATHIZERS. AND THE DEAL WHEN SOUR WHEN THE PEOPLE HE WAS TRYING TO SELL THE MISSILES TO,KILLED THOSE FOUR IN LIBYA.

THAT'S WHY OBAMA WAS TRYING TO COVER IT UP, THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T SEND A BACKUP TEAM TO GO THERE TO SAVE THEM FROM BEING KILLED. A BACKUP TEAM OF MARINES FROM SICILY WAS READY AND COULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITHIN 2 HOURS FROM THE START OF THE EMBASSY SEIGE,WHICH WAS A 10 HOUR EVENT. THE TWO NAVY SEALS HELD OFF THE TERRORISTS FOR UP TO 7 HOURS. IF THE MARINES WOULD'VE BEEN ALLOWED TO GO IN TO SAVE THEM? THEY WOULD HAVE SUCCEDED WITHIN THE FIRST 3 HOURS. BUT HUSSEIN O. TOLD EVERYONE TO "STAND DOWN" FROM SAVING THEM ,BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS FROM BEING FOUND OUT THAT HE IS NOW A DEFACTO INTERNATIONAL ARMS DEALER WHO SELLS "MISSILES" TO THE HIGHEST TERRORIST CRIMINAL GROUPS!!!!! AND THE GENERALS AND ADMIRALS WHO TRIED TO DO THE RIGHT THING? THEY TRIED TO SAVE THEM! OBAMA HAD THEM ARRESTED AND REMOVED FOR DOING SO. BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WOULD BE THE BEST CHANCE FOR HIM TO SWEEP THIS WHOLE EVENT UNDER THE RUG.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28640083
Canada
11/28/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering what Americans are getting arrested for, makes you wonder how this guy or others like him, who are in the public eye media, can get away with such things.

I think they are all a sort of propaganda to keep the division in everything.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bush, as bad as he was? Wasn't responsible for the deaths of a U.S. Ambassodor,and former Navy Seals,because Obama was commanding them to sell MISSILES TO THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AND BIN LADEN/AL QUEDA SYMPATHIZERS. AND THE DEAL WHEN SOUR WHEN THE PEOPLE HE WAS TRYING TO SELL THE MISSILES TO,KILLED THOSE FOUR IN LIBYA.

THAT'S WHY OBAMA WAS TRYING TO COVER IT UP, THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T SEND A BACKUP TEAM TO GO THERE TO SAVE THEM FROM BEING KILLED. A BACKUP TEAM OF MARINES FROM SICILY WAS READY AND COULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITHIN 2 HOURS FROM THE START OF THE EMBASSY SEIGE,WHICH WAS A 10 HOUR EVENT. THE TWO NAVY SEALS HELD OFF THE TERRORISTS FOR UP TO 7 HOURS. IF THE MARINES WOULD'VE BEEN ALLOWED TO GO IN TO SAVE THEM? THEY WOULD HAVE SUCCEDED WITHIN THE FIRST 3 HOURS. BUT HUSSEIN O. TOLD EVERYONE TO "STAND DOWN" FROM SAVING THEM ,BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS FROM BEING FOUND OUT THAT HE IS NOW A DEFACTO INTERNATIONAL ARMS DEALER WHO SELLS "MISSILES" TO THE HIGHEST TERRORIST CRIMINAL GROUPS!!!!! AND THE GENERALS AND ADMIRALS WHO TRIED TO DO THE RIGHT THING? THEY TRIED TO SAVE THEM! OBAMA HAD THEM ARRESTED AND REMOVED FOR DOING SO. BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WOULD BE THE BEST CHANCE FOR HIM TO SWEEP THIS WHOLE EVENT UNDER THE RUG.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19059332

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A THREE HOUR EVENT,INSTEAD OF A TEN HOUR EVENT. THE MARINE GROUP WOULD HAVE GOT THEM OUT OF THERE EASILY AND SAFE WITHIN THE FIRST THREE HOURS FROM THE START OF THE SEIGE!!!
Ted Nougat
User ID: 1339238
United States
11/28/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Right wing strikes again.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28561152

Did you notice when Jesus was in a jar of the 'artist' urine? Did you think, "Oh, there go the lefties and God haters..."

Double standard much?

cheers
 Quoting: Maguyver

Um no, I thought - that is plank 22/23 of the communist plan for cultural subversion of the Western world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28370659

clappa
Nam Marine
User ID: 24695931
United States
11/28/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
poopbama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27515407
United States
11/28/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
that there Obama bad! me no like him! and so the conversion of glp into the Rush Limbaugh Sean Hannity fanboy site is complete.
Veranidae

User ID: 26743899
United States
11/28/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, Glenn beat me to it. I couldn't get Obama to stand still long enough on a campaign stop to hit him with a stream myself. From what I understand of the guy, he would have liked it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
AND THOSE ARE THE TRUE HARD FACTS! NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. ONLY TO DO WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS "RIGHT" ,WITH THE EVIDENCE THAT IS THERE ,THAT SUPPORTS IT WITH CLARITY AND CLEAR COMMON SENSE . WITH EYES WIDE SHUT !!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
AND THOSE ARE THE TRUE HARD FACTS! NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. ONLY TO DO WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS "RIGHT" ,WITH THE EVIDENCE THAT IS THERE ,THAT SUPPORTS IT WITH CLARITY AND CLEAR COMMON SENSE . WITH EYES WIDE SHUT !!!!!!!
PEE
United States
11/28/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
that there Obama bad! me no like him! and so the conversion of glp into the Rush Limbaugh Sean Hannity fanboy site is complete.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27515407

SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED SOME CLASSES FOR "EBONICS FOR LAME,NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRUTH SARCASM ANTICS"? ISN'T THAT THE CASE THERE, FOOD STAMP ANONYMOUS COWARD?

GLP