The "moon" is a Projection in the Sky

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 10920814
United States
11/28/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The "moon" is a Projection in the Sky
Even though the Sun is 391 times as far away from the Earth as the Moon, its force on the Earth is about 175 times as large.

Over the last 3-4 years thisexplains the change in weather and many more problems like flooding to come. The old Tidal basin are Obsolete ....get it that is why all the flooding MUCH more flooding to come..

But what we get on here is called "stupid" for telling the truth. SO be it
 Quoting: apostle dave 10920814

It's G-FORCE is around 175 times larger, but it's TIDAL FORCE is around 0.47 times smaller. The tidal effect is distance cubed...g-force is distance squared.
 Quoting: AllGunsBlazing

La-de-da
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10920814

So, you're either too stupid to understand what he wrote, or so delusional that you chose to ignore it.

Which is it, OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192998

Bye :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the shills are out on this one fast
 Quoting: Apostle dave 10920814

That doesn't explain why we still have tides.

From Earth rotation moron.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9927807

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192998
United States
11/28/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's G-FORCE is around 175 times larger, but it's TIDAL FORCE is around 0.47 times smaller. The tidal effect is distance cubed...g-force is distance squared.

La-de-da

So, you're either too stupid to understand what he wrote, or so delusional that you chose to ignore it.

Which is it, OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192998

Evasion noted.

Typical for a delusional, uneducated retard who posts bullshit on here.

How's life in your mother's basement, loser?
apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Moon is GONE 100% Proof it is now a 3D projection. (FACT/REAL) (accusers see DISC)
apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Moon 100% (3D) Projection Confirmed. (Now with all new footage) buy now!
apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont let the trolls get you down. They know nothing that is real and they HATE it :) they are too lazy to learn anything and so stiffnecked that they Mock everything. They do not know or respect the more Learned around them.

Watch the video and you will see the truth. They still think oil comes from Dinosaurs I bet too ::) ROFL
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
They do not know or respect the more Learned around them.

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22826717
United States
11/28/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Moon as we all knew it is Gone. About 3 years ago the Real moon went somewhere.

The Projection moon uses a High altitude Screen and is Projected unto from Satillies. THe Tech started Ground Based bach in the 1920's(projection lens patent work) and in the 1950's going down from orbit took care of the Light Loss problem Ground based projectors have.

The screen is the Very high (white) looking chem trail planes. That lays out the Screen at 50-55 k ft. The clounds and Plane traffic are around 30-45 depending.

Very interesting find. They live! :)

bonghit

Please change your screen name to "Moron Dave".
apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get 3D glasses ready. Guess what that should not work lets say the moon was a....mmm Rock :)

1) tides. you guys do know that you have to go Prove that before you can even use it. OH wait ..what you thought that was fact?? nope :))
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

2)Face rotation? NOPE If you guys are right The "man on the moon" face would do a 180 every 24 hours. Even you must look at yourselfs as kinds silly now :))

3) IT NOT ABOUT TAKING A PICTURE epstien!. Wow look we all can take pretty and nice pictures. But guess what we took pictures of a 3D image.

What kind of breed of Dumb are you heathen??

Here is proof it in fact does not move much :)

The MOON is GONE that is the Truth. Haters Hate but those with real questions ask right and I can tell you what I know.

Haters will be ignorned like they always should be people. They are the Rabid Dogs of this world.

AllGunsBlazing

User ID: 28514845
United States
11/28/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get 3D glasses ready. Guess what that should not work lets say the moon was a....mmm Rock :)

1) tides. you guys do know that you have to go Prove that before you can even use it. OH wait ..what you thought that was fact?? nope :))

2)Face rotation? NOPE If you guys are right The "man on the moon" face would do a 180 every 24 hours. Even you must look at yourselfs as kinds silly now :))

3) IT NOT ABOUT TAKING A PICTURE epstien!. Wow look we all can take pretty and nice pictures. But guess what we took pictures of a 3D image.

The MOON is GONE that is the Truth. Haters Hate but those with real questions ask right and I can tell you what I know.

Haters will be ignorned like they always should be people. They are the Rabid Dogs of this world.

Is this English?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is this English?

I think he's writing in Dumbfuckese.
apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
If its clear out tonight take a look
apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
If its clear out tonight take a look

strgzr

User ID: 26104923
United States
11/28/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW, it's astonishing.
:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17109074
United States
11/28/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe the moon theory as well OP.
The last video confirmed it ... Clouds passing behind the moon. Wtf ... spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23289565
Canada
11/28/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Moon as we all knew it is Gone. About 3 years ago the Real moon went somewhere.

The Projection moon uses a High altitude Screen and is Projected unto from Satillies. THe Tech started Ground Based bach in the 1920's(projection lens patent work) and in the 1950's going down from orbit took care of the Light Loss problem Ground based projectors have.

The screen is the Very high (white) looking chem trail planes. That lays out the Screen at 50-55 k ft. The clounds and Plane traffic are around 30-45 depending.

bonghit

Okay ,what about the TIDE? how is that still there?

Please explain.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

bonghit

Okay ,what about the TIDE? how is that still there?

Please explain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23289565

Thank you for the question. The best way to explai this is Perspective. all things effect everything else to some degree. This is important to undertand why the Worlds Climate changed over the last few years. Tides as we know them are true on all visible worlds with any atmospere.

So with that siad. if I have a chain 1-2-3-4-5 etc and they are interact o one degree or another. In the cadse of Tides. EVEN NASA will tell you the SUn is the big daddy Period. That being said. the Moons once effect was very minor and is know gone. That does not mean tides "go" but they change. Tides will always bewith us until the Earth sits alone with no other Influances around it. We know that will not happen. Thus Things change and we need to be aware that we are not caught short. The governments know this is true. I pray more people prepare the world is changinf very fast ..

even if you disagree I pray your safe and sound.afro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry about the typing my keyboasrd sticks and I dont proof read like I should forgive me
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe the moon theory as well OP.
The last video confirmed it ... Clouds passing behind the moon. Wtf ... spock
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17109074

Thank you :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW, it's astonishing.
 Quoting: strgzr

Once you allow this to sink in prepare to see a whole new world up there :) we are in very interesting times :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20115308
United States
11/28/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do they pull off the solar eclipses?
Hydra

User ID: 28609882
Germany
11/28/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

bonghit

1) Stop smoking weed - it's not good for you.

2) Please register an account, so I can give you red karma for your stupidity.

3) Have you been one of the thirteen guys around Jesus?

Oh wait there are mentioned only twelve.
Seems they have eradicated every evidence of your existence because they felt embarrassed for your idiocy.

PS
How do you explain the event shown in my signature?
Can your projector screen a black picture?
Or is the Sun also a projection?

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20115308

Funny you should say that. I did a video about that Hoax as well. The once thing I have shown people is the Lack of a Earth Shadow. I was in the path of that Eclipse and my wife as well witnessed NO Moon/earth shadow or Dimming at all. All they do is make the cirle Black instead of the Projected moon face. The Venus "tranist" was a Hoax as well.

This covers that hoax after the First topic I cover. I will add the Venus transit Hoax video as well.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bonghit

1) Stop smoking weed - it's not good for you.

2) Please register an account, so I can give you red karma for your stupidity.

3) Have you been one of the thirteen guys around Jesus?

Oh wait there are mentioned only twelve.
Seems they have eradicated every evidence of your existence because they felt embarrassed for your idiocy.

LOL you act like a horses ass then ask a question? go away now.
AllGunsBlazing

User ID: 28514845
United States
11/28/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Funny you should say that. I did a video about that Hoax as well. The once thing I have shown people is the Lack of a Earth Shadow. I was in the path of that Eclipse and my wife as well witnessed NO Moon/earth shadow or Dimming at all. All they do is make the cirle Black instead of the Projected moon face. The Venus "tranist" was a Hoax as well.

This covers that hoax after the First topic I cover. I will add the Venus transit Hoax video as well.

So they're projecting black light??
apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

bonghit

Once again dont let thease under-roo clad Comment "queens" get you down. They are all liars and dogs :) bark bark no bite or truth in them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

So they're projecting black light??

Yes you can project Black as well as white...by the way the venus and so called moon eclipse show they cabn be Seen through. THis is the fact. There is no moon, so unless someone sold you proerty on that thing it really should not matter that much to you to hear it's gone. But some with Burn the truth and love the lie....each there own. you have been told the truth here. Up to you what to do
Apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
A word to the "wise", Just becuase you can't understand how or why something is done, does not gicve you the right to blasphem those that do.
Hydra

User ID: 28609882
Germany
11/28/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
A word to the "wise", Just because Apostle dave can't understand how or why something is done, does not give him the right to blasphem those that do.

Wise words - I fixed it for you.

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
apostle dave (OP)
United States
11/28/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Knowtice how thease trolls and buff attach themselfs to places and topics. They just cant go away quietly can they....little dogs bark bark

GLP