Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 764,334
Pageviews Today: 1,256,601Threads Today: 499Posts Today: 8,621
12:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

VIDEO: This Guy Shot Down an Assad Chopper & MIG23 in 24 Hrs with Surface-to-Air Missiles

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28716527
United States
11/29/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: VIDEO: This Guy Shot Down an Assad Chopper & MIG23 in 24 Hrs with Surface-to-Air Missiles
Those shoulder fired missiles are probably from Benghazi Libya, not Syria. Some people think the vids are cool but it won't be when those crazy idiots use a few to down Airliners. Think about it.

This is why the Benghazi story is paramount. Our own Government has been funneling arms to Al Qeada to overthrow Syria. Meanwhile, we're supposed to be at war with these nut cases and have even installed a police state in Amerika to protect ourselves from them.

How is this not Treason? Giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemy.
 Quoting: Squatch Hunter

i don't fly hence i don't give a shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21160675
United States
11/29/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: VIDEO: This Guy Shot Down an Assad Chopper & MIG23 in 24 Hrs with Surface-to-Air Missiles
That shit is easy with modern guidance systems. Point and click. Praise goes to the US nerds who built it.
Duckduckgoosechamp

User ID: 28638514
United States
11/29/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I was the camera man in that first video, I would not be to happy with that guy, seeing that he pointed the missle at him three times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/29/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
why did I turn up the volume...wall
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/29/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
was kinda bad ass
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 857877
United States
11/29/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aftermath of a air strike in the Aleppo region

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/29/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
WARNING VIOLENT FOOTAGE

Quoting: DoorBert

goddamn :puke: cry 1:49
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915094
United States
11/29/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DoorBert

That takes some serious balls to dash into an area that has been zero'd in by the enemy and is still smoking from the last missile.
Squatch Hunter

User ID: 25765147
United States
11/29/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those shoulder fired missiles are probably from Benghazi Libya, not Syria. Some people think the vids are cool but it won't be when those crazy idiots use a few to down Airliners. Think about it.

This is why the Benghazi story is paramount. Our own Government has been funneling arms to Al Qeada to overthrow Syria. Meanwhile, we're supposed to be at war with these nut cases and have even installed a police state in Amerika to protect ourselves from them.

How is this not Treason? Giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemy.
 Quoting: Squatch Hunter

i don't fly hence i don't give a shit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28716527

Nor do I but what about your relatives, friends and neighbors?
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
11/29/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was preaching about this for the last month.

People have to realize these are also in Gaza, we will loose a comercial airliner sooner or later.

ThisIsWhy

Last Edited by Chrit on 11/29/2012 05:11 PM
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Divinityz

User ID: 19534453
United States
11/29/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Allah Snackbar....???? Your crazy Doorbert lmao
It is better to let the world go out of control so they can see their own fate just as I did 20 years ago
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28729026
United States
11/29/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
...and the guy in Libya who got those weapons into his hands was eliminated like the vermin that he was. Bitch.
Chrit

United States
11/29/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can’t find it, DB see if you can find the initial report on this guy form September 16th when they say he does not have the ability or the trigger unit or the batteries to launch these missiles.

It was sadly funny.

They might have scrubbed it.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28694200
Mexico
11/29/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was preaching about this for the last month.

People have to realize these are also in Gaza, we will loose a comercial airliner sooner or later.

:ThisIsWhy:
 Quoting: Chrit

It's convenient to keep Israel in line. Friends on the outside, but holding them by the nuts in case they get too uppity.
Chrit

United States
11/29/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Found it november first the origional.

Epic fail; However, according to Matt Schroeder, senior analyst at the Federation of American Scientists, the system is incomplete. "If it is an SA-7 [a type of surface-to-air missile], the battery appears to be missing or altered," he said. "A wire seems connected to the system -- an unusual set-up."

Such a weapon could theoretically down a fighter jet, but it is unlikely. "The presence of SA-7 systems will probably not be a game-changer in the current conflict because they are not sophisticated enough," Schroeder said.

[link to www.zoominfo.com]

GLP