Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,187 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 627,827
Pageviews Today: 1,091,079Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 7,645
01:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WH: Obama 'Is Not Particularly Concerned' Whether Susan Rice Misled the American People

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28671712
Mexico
11/28/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WH: Obama 'Is Not Particularly Concerned' Whether Susan Rice Misled the American People

Ambassador Rice was given "talking points" by the CIA. As a functionary, not cabinet level, how could she have known they were false?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28671712

she is dumb - got her job because of her color
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16800654

No she is not dumb, she is just a scapegoat for people like you.

she is dumb and only where she is because of her color and her sex - lol you are dumb too

I never mentioned her race or her sex. That's what you braindead posters do when you havent your Fox press release in hand, ready to respond..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27852969
United States
11/28/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WH: Obama 'Is Not Particularly Concerned' Whether Susan Rice Misled the American People

Was Susan Rice being a "scapegoat" when she misinformed Bill Clinton
about the genocide in Rwanda when she was his National Security Adviser?

Was Susan Rice being a "scapegoat" when she didn't inform Bill Clinton
about the opportunity to kill Osama bin Laden before Sept 11?

Was Susan Rice being a "scapegoat" when acting like a trained chimpanzee
reading what she was handed about Benghazi because she was given enough bananas?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16800654
United States
11/28/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

she is dumb and only where she is because of her color and her sex - lol you are dumb too

I never mentioned her race or her sex. That's what you braindead posters do when you havent your Fox press release in hand, ready to respond..

I don't need you to mention it - I can see for myself and I know she is there because of her color mostly and secondly her sex - she is dumb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28673702
United States
11/28/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
that fuckin bitch lied to us all and told us the riots were over a stupid movie, so that people would watch this idiotic hate filled movie nobody has ever heard of. She should be GONE, but since she's a black woman, nobody will hold her accountable.

People should be RIOTING when a top official lies like that, how do we know when she's lying or telling the truth? When people at that level are caught lying in such a brazen fashion, they MUST be gotten rid of. It is literally a matter of life and death to our nation whether we support wars in which we are actually the wrongful aggressor.
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/28/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
that fuckin bitch lied to us all and told us the riots were over a stupid movie, so that people would watch this idiotic hate filled movie nobody has ever heard of. She should be GONE, but since she's a black woman, nobody will hold her accountable.

People should be RIOTING when a top official lies like that, how do we know when she's lying or telling the truth? When people at that level are caught lying in such a brazen fashion, they MUST be gotten rid of. It is literally a matter of life and death to our nation whether we support wars in which we are actually the wrongful aggressor.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28673702

Nixon was IMPEACHED for much less.
...and no one died either.

nixonstds

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 11/28/2012 11:27 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6673466
United States
11/28/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
She may have been promised a promotion if she gave that statement.
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
11/28/2012 11:29 PM

Report Abusive Post

Shut the fuck up tacoman
 Quoting: Mwalk

Read the West Point report on Al Queda in Iraq and Syria and especially Benghazi, its central base of operations. Read it binnyboy, how you are using these fanatics as mercenaries to support your corrupt lifestyle.

[link to landdestroyer.blogspot.mx]

Hey man, WE the people never authorized or even want this type of shit going down, but if we put up a squabble NDAA will just make us disappear, we don't want to live this way.
And i work FT, how is that corrupt?
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/28/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Was Susan Rice being a "scapegoat" when acting like a trained chimpanzee
reading what she was handed about Benghazi because she was given enough bananas?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27852969

She is an Ambassador to the UN. The title sounds more important than it is. She speaks to the UN on US govt positions of interests. So she is like the US Press Secretary to the world. Her involvement isnt relevant to what is being covered up. She doesnt know anything.

Uh,,, so yeah. When the CIA needs to hide against prying questions of their activities and involvement in Benghazi, Rice is presented by the Admin (and by FOX, a willing accomplice) to be the scapegoat with nothing relevant to say, because she isnt in the loop of what is happening.

Of course talks of her relevance, and "lying" about "talking points" given to her, something she isnt in a position to know one way or the other whether they are lies or not.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/28/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shut the fuck up tacoman

Read the West Point report on Al Queda in Iraq and Syria and especially Benghazi, its central base of operations. Read it binnyboy, how you are using these fanatics as mercenaries to support your corrupt lifestyle.

[link to landdestroyer.blogspot.mx]

Hey man, WE the people never authorized or even want this type of shit going down, but if we put up a squabble NDAA will just make us disappear, we don't want to live this way.
And i work FT, how is that corrupt?

Why are giving the CIA a pass then? And playing along with this Susan Rice charade to cover up the real story?

It seems We the People are being duped and being played by well placed plants to spread a distracting story.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Susan Rice is unqualified to even be a crack-whore.

Even crack-whores have limits to what they will say or do for money.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28555464
United States
11/28/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
What an asshole!
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/28/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
that fuckin bitch lied to us all and told us the riots were over a stupid movie, so that people would watch this idiotic hate filled movie nobody has ever heard of.

As Ambassador to the UN it is her job to listen to the CIA and how they want her to explain the situation to the world. It isnt her job to question the CIA...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
11/28/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
that fuckin bitch lied to us all and told us the riots were over a stupid movie, so that people would watch this idiotic hate filled movie nobody has ever heard of.

As Ambassador to the UN it is her job to listen to the CIA and how they want her to explain the situation to the world. It isnt her job to question the CIA...

LOL! I'm sure you libtards felt EXACTLY the same way about the CIA when Bush was in office, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16800654
United States
11/28/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
99% of black women voted for obama - lol race relations are a waste of time and she is dumb so keep posting - i am not going to waste more of my time - anyone with any shred of honesty would tell you she is where she is 1) she is black and from dc 2) she is a woman 3) democrats want to destroy the white culture of america and change the power structure so dummies like rice can lead us down to the bottom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28576731
Australia
11/28/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just like it isn't the public's job to question her? Cop out.
Burt Gummer

United States
11/28/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
BUT Obama most definitely would have been concerned if Rice had NOT misled the American public.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28406920

Ambassador Rice was given "talking points" by the CIA. As a functionary, not cabinet level, how could she have known they were false?

Only OBAMA or HILLARY could have sent her out to all the morning talk shows spewing the UBER LIE she told.

FURTHERMORE....
The intelligence reports said NOTHING about this being a "video" as the root of this uber coverup.

Blame it on the CIA ain't gonna' hold water.

nixonstds
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

bump FOR TRUTH AND REALITY

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 11/28/2012 11:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/28/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I'm sure you libtards felt EXACTLY the same way about the CIA when Bush was in office, right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

Do you mean Colin Powell? The only thing Powell and Rice have in common are that they are black. Powell was in the cabinet, Sec of State. Rice is waaay down the food chain.

Play the race card, cause that's all you got.
Travis Bickle  (OP)
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
11/28/2012 11:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
peanuts compared to dubbyas' rice and her phony wmds.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28659966

Read it all again we balkanized Africa. This has not yet begun.
 Quoting: Chrit

Thank you sir you are the only one providing useful information. I've heard the stories about this being an arming station as well. It's well known the government has been funding terror organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood for a while, it looks like they've been supplying them with a whole lot more than 'money'...

My guess has been that the locals got pissed because they found out what was really going on. Or that TPTB needed this 'ambassador' offed because he was about to leak something.
 Quoting: mrclean

+1 for that!

Kudos to Chrit for adding more pertinent information to this thread. Thanks for the Pin!

Karma upKarma upKarma upKarma up
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/28/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28576731

Like she knows anything? I dont recall Nixon's Press Secretary ever being questioned at the Watergate hearings, on what he knew, when.

But why cover up for general Patreaus? Why arent you screaming about his knowledge of the cover up? He's the one that knows, had people on the ground. Rice doesnt know SHIT!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28576731
Australia
11/28/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like she knows anything? I dont recall Nixon's Press Secretary ever being questioned at the Watergate hearings, on what he knew, when.

But why cover up for general Patreaus? Why arent you screaming about his knowledge of the cover up? He's the one that knows, had people on the ground. Rice doesnt know SHIT!

Because it 'isn't her job' to know shit? I think you're underestimating her knowledge of what's truly going on. But that's just my opinion. There's always something to find out if you put your ear close enough to the ground...
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/29/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because it 'isn't her job' to know shit? I think you're underestimating her knowledge of what's truly going on. But that's just my opinion. There's always something to find out if you put your ear close enough to the ground...

She may have known something because of previous contacts, but her official position doesnt allow her to question what info she is given,, and esp to make up her own speeches at the UN counter to the info she is given.
WAKEUPAMERICA01

User ID: 1466582
United States
11/29/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well my unofficial idea is that they are all liers both sides working for the same agenda which is to destroy our way of life while dividing and conquering us at the same time. Officially though I support his holiness and almighty King O because what ever they say or do must be in our best interest and they would never do anything to harm us or jeopardize our way of life officially of course. WAKE UP AMERICA
WAKE UP AMERICA
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, [79 years now in 2012] freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency."
fluffycrittermeister

User ID: 1461298
United States
11/29/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lying to the American people is just everyday business to him.
Burt Gummer

United States
11/29/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
She may have been promised a promotion if she gave that statement.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6673466

...and either HER or Hillary had to make statements on the morning shows.
...and you know SURE AS SH*T Hillary wasnt going to take the fall if something unraveled.....like it has done.
No way Hillary was going to take that fall.

...so yes....RICE probably was promised this promotion.

Meanwhile....back to the reality of the situation.......

bengazi1

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 11/29/2012 12:29 AM
WAKEUPAMERICA01

User ID: 1466582
United States
11/29/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lying to the American people is just everyday business to him.
 Quoting: fluffycrittermeister

Not just him but all that have came before him as well. Been that way for a 150 years. WAKE UP AMERICA
WAKE UP AMERICA
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, [79 years now in 2012] freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183971
United States
11/29/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Seriously -- Susan Rice is as dumb as a box of rocks spray-painted black.

Travis Bickle  (OP)
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
11/29/2012 12:41 AM

Report Abusive Post

Seriously -- Susan Rice is as dumb as a box of rocks spray-painted black.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1183971

ogh
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
11/29/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

You did “never mentioned her race or her sex” as if you were another paid for obama propaganda news agency any basic following of this lying woman would ascertain her sex if you failed to grasp the obvious in her name and there are many photographs of all of obama’s minions online.

You cannot pass up an opportunity to smear a news agency that does not cower and spew forth obama approved misinformation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

No surprise of Susan Rice's intelligence.

She was undoubtedly part of the 98 percent block of
all black women who voted for Obammer on November 6.

Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
11/29/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course he's not concerned, as he also mislead us. He ALWAYS misleads us.

As important as this issue is with the misleading (lying), I wish someone would ask where was obama during those seven hours of the attack, why didn't they send help to the embassy in all those hours and why wasn't there better security in the first place, as requested by the Ambassador.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

Sean Smith and what he said in a video game online just before he was killed in Benghazi.

He was online playing EVE a mmo video game from inside the compound! Transcripts live form the night of the attack up to first shot.

RiP Sir.

His name online was vile_rat

(12:54:09 PM) vile_rat: assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures

[link to themittani.com]

[vile_rat 9/11/12 2:40 PM]: FUCK

[vile_rat 9/11/12 2:40 PM]: gunfire

[link to community.eveonline.com]

They were not allowed to take in their own guards, just like the SAS was not allowed. Their own guards paid for by the US attacked them.
 Quoting: Chrit

Not only was info coming out of the compound live in real time streaming for everyone to see. The Official time line and story do not add up. If Sean Smith was worried about "surviving the night"1 hour and 44 min before the first shot then nothing is true in the official story.

His first quote 7:54 local time(12:54:09 PM) vile_rat: assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures

Ambassador Stevens had his last meeting of the day with a Turkish diplomat and escorted him to the main gate at about 8:30 pm (local time). This is 36 min after the guards were taking pictures of the diplomatic teams license plates.

The street outside the compound was calm; the State Department reported no unusual activity during the day outside. Again activity was reported clear as day.

Ambassador Stevens retired to his room about 9 pm; he was alone in the building, according to guards interviewed later. He was not alone.

About 9:40 pm (local time) large numbers of armed men shouting "Allāhu Akbar" descended on the compound from multiple directions.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by Chrit on 11/29/2012 09:53 AM
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.

GLP