Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,915 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 745,626
Pageviews Today: 1,307,256Threads Today: 425Posts Today: 8,837
01:10 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Massive Sinkhole In Tuscarawas Co. Ohio (My Neck Of The Woods)

ChemE911

User ID: 15309505
United States
11/28/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Massive Sinkhole In Tuscarawas Co. Ohio (My Neck Of The Woods)
I can explain it. It is an orbiting particle.

[link to darkmattersalot.com]
ChemE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1449170
United States
11/28/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
One of my co-workers here in south Florida has a 2nd home out west she and her husband visit every so often. Over this past Thanksgiving holiday, she said out of the 2 houses that are nearby her vacation home 1 of them was swallowed up by a sinkhole while the other had an opening its backyard. Fortunately theirs was untouched. Ill try to confirm the name of the town tomorrow.
closing eyes

User ID: 24721119
United States
11/28/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
One opened up in San Fran yesterday (BEFORE THE RAIN) and it happened so fast it swallowed the back end of a truck in the street.
 Quoting: California Jessers

What? Thats in my neck of the woods link? Wtf is going on? Is it turning into water world?
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
RadChick

User ID: 26169464
United States
11/29/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Type: Earthquake
20 minutes ago
Magnitude: 2.7
DateTime: Thursday November 29 2012, 04:46:35 UTC
Region: southeastern Missouri
Depth: 7.1 km
Source: USGS Feed
Founder of Nuked Radio

Thread: MAYDAY: The Wigner Effect

”To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
~Thomas Paine
California Jessers
User ID: 24515302
United States
11/29/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since I karma pinned this and then they red pinned it, do I get back my karma :)
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
11/29/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
It appears that there is a great deal of oil and gas drilling in Tuscarawas County, Ohio perhaps the earth above the dig sites are trying to reach equilibrium and is refilling voids.
 Quoting: SilverPatriot

That is possible, but not out on SR 39. That area is all woods, a few paved and dirt roads, and not much else beside homes. My relatives live right past the exit to 39, and a family friend has a garage on 516 by the Tuscarawas River. Shit, my stuff is still up in his storage unit, i'm calling him tomorrow. But, I was just up there this past August - never once heard from anyone that drilling of any type was occurring in the area. And ESPECIALLY not on that roadway, or towards 516 to boot.

39 is the backway we used to drive (and still do) to avoid the cops on weekends or when going out for cruises to pass time.
 Quoting: Halo2Alexis™

I am unfamiliar with the area however pumping oil and gas extends far from the initial drilling site especially since thy no longer drill just downwards and any void created would seek to fill in hence cave ins would occur as obviously the dig areas are not reinforced.

My thinking is that a typical coalmine is reinforced so that the miners could work in relative safety however, oil and gas mining leave a void beneath the earth that eventually will destabilize.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27094078
United States
11/29/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like the cracking of America in half is taking place as was foretold by even the Navy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24141363

Yeah, where's that map again?
Paradise Havona

User ID: 1405948
United States
11/29/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
+1 for this thread
i get on this site... way too much
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10863987
Canada
11/29/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys don't know about the super sinky? Every 6,000 years the super sinky monster wakes up and causes chaos deep inside earth. This 6,000 year cycle is suppose to be extremely active. Stay tuned to your local news.
 Quoting: FaceTheSun 27705682

Fuck off...!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10863987
Canada
11/29/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys don't know about the super sinky? Every 6,000 years the super sinky monster wakes up and causes chaos deep inside earth. This 6,000 year cycle is suppose to be extremely active. Stay tuned to your local news.
 Quoting: FaceTheSun 27705682

Fuck off...!
UseLess RepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 24466426
United States
11/29/2012 02:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
5* and bump
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
NonAlignedEntity

User ID: 26696239
United States
11/29/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings:

"New Madrid" Is Another One Of Those "Toss Around Words/Sayings" Used With Little Meaning/Understanding !!

The Actual Fault/Faultline Of That Time That Was Involved ... Was The Reelfoot Fault !!

"New Madrid" Just Happened To Be ... More Of A "String Of Cabins" Of Their Community At That Time !! ... Though It Was Of Their "Localized Reports" Of What Happened There ... The Incident Was Named ... & Never Corrected For Accuracy !!

There Is Actually No ... "New Madrid Fault Line" ... As This Is Simply One (Misnamed) Branch/Sprig ... That Connects To Other Faults & Faultlines ... Having Centralized "Hubs" Of Which These "Energy Lines/Areas" ... These "Cracks" Run Into !! ... Just Like A Giant Spider Web ... That Runs Not Just Through The United States ... But Through The Oceans & All Throughout Terra/Earth !!

When A "Faultline" Erupts ... That Is It Slides, Locks Up/Explodes, Ect. ... It Sends This Wave Of Energy Outward ... Just Like One Throws Pebbles In A Pond ... It All Radiates From That Center Point !!

Now As The Sinkholes ... Consider That The Termed "Solid Surface" Is "Propped Up" By Liquids & Gasses ... & Other Things As Not Yet Understood Of Sciences There !! ... Remove These Things ... Disperse These Things ... The Above Ground Collapses ... & What Is Termed A "Sinkhole" Is Created !! ... No Support ... Cave In !!

Essentially Those Of Greed Have Promoted/Furthered These "Nightmares" ... & The Results Are ... Of Which Ones Have To Acknowledge & Live With ... If They Have Ground/Land To Live Upon !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG

The vibrations of earthquakes brings liquids and gasses to the surface, forming sinkholes and allowing objects to sink into the mire.

It's interesting times when everything is that is normally still is moving around you. Even running on solid ground, you find that it suddenly isn't.

Last Edited by NonAlignedEntity on 11/29/2012 02:23 AM
Overstand, this isn't a sermon from the hill, but a 'Trespassers Will Be Shot' Sign.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26978433
United States
11/29/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Woah! I'm in the next county north! A little close to home! That's a big hole to just let go.

We have a small sinkhole in the field behind our house. Haven't checked on it since we got a foot of rain from Sandy...might have to do that. Last time I checked it was only about 8'x 9'x 4' deep. We live in a strip mined area so sink holes are not uncommon.

We still have an active strip mine 3 miles down the road and a sand and gravel mine across the road from it.
ChemE911
User ID: 15309505
United States
11/29/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys,

Don't get caught up on the term "dark matter" just call it a weakly interacting massive particle (WIMP), that is what NASA calls them

darkmattersalot.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17346821
United States
11/29/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The photographs have all been removed from the discussion at the link following BUT IT IS WELL WORTH THE READING TO THE END [link to www.fourwinds10.net] SCAN THE ARTICLE FIRST IF YOU WILL TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT IT'S TALKING ABOUT.
ChemE
User ID: 8724978
United States
11/29/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys,

It is BETA DECAY

[link to arxiv.org]

You guys in Ohio will be the first to prove M Theory is correct. You are now home to a massive orbiting particle which is gradually boring a hole in the Earth. It is orbiting in a closed string orbit through the Earth, just like Daisetta Texas a few years back. Hurricane Ike and Eduardo hit those sinkholes 2-3 months later (low pressure where the particle pops up). Be looking for a snowmageddon in 2-3 months. Should be good for snowmobiling and skiing. Dress warm.

[link to www.youtube.com]

If you have a fault line anywhere beneath that sinkhole with pressure/load on it and it is weakened by the beta decay, it will rupture, triggering an Earthquake.

darkmattersalot.com

Godspeed
FaceTheSun
User ID: 27705682
United States
11/29/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
It might be time to send a special team to the core to get the inner story. You know what I mean, Vern?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 945543
Puerto Rico
11/30/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
this hole is a result of dredging a sand pit in a under ground river basen. ive seen water flow from 1 side of a 10 ft deep hole to the other in these bottems before.these pits can be 90 ft deep. if you dig a hole in sand, especially were there is flowing water, the sides are gonna cave in. nothing to do with lowering ground water. it simple commen sence. something the pit manager obviousally lacks. what pisses me off is the fact that tax payer are gonna end up paying for it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25635894
United States
11/30/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys,

It is BETA DECAY

[link to arxiv.org]

You guys in Ohio will be the first to prove M Theory is correct. You are now home to a massive orbiting particle which is gradually boring a hole in the Earth. It is orbiting in a closed string orbit through the Earth, just like Daisetta Texas a few years back. Hurricane Ike and Eduardo hit those sinkholes 2-3 months later (low pressure where the particle pops up). Be looking for a snowmageddon in 2-3 months. Should be good for snowmobiling and skiing. Dress warm.

If you have a fault line anywhere beneath that sinkhole with pressure/load on it and it is weakened by the beta decay, it will rupture, triggering an Earthquake.

darkmattersalot.com

Godspeed
 Quoting: ChemE 8724978

you and your site are AWESOME!!!!! hf
StormeyGoddess

User ID: 22004193
United States
11/30/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys,

It is BETA DECAY

[link to arxiv.org]

darkmattersalot.com

Godspeed

Farmers' Almanac agrees with your Snowmeggedon prediction, at least...For Ohio, expect colder than normal temperatures and more snow than normal!!!!! Yay!!!! Maybe we can go sledding again this Winter!!!!

Last Edited by StormeyGoddess on 11/30/2012 11:48 AM
"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

"As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28668297
United States
11/30/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It isn't a sink hole, it is what they call a rapid draw down, the workers that have been dredging sand and gravel for years got too close to the road and caused this. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but this is a problem caused by human error and neglect, not a sign of the end of the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28780850
United States
11/30/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It isn't a sink hole, it is what they call a rapid draw down, the workers that have been dredging sand and gravel for years got too close to the road and caused this. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but this is a problem caused by human error and neglect, not a sign of the end of the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28668297

You are correct but.........

shill

doomies gotta have their doom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
11/30/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Equally disturbing are the massive number of random explosions all over the world - huge on in Siberia just recently, they are all over the planet, it seems, and not attributable to bombs or terrorism, so far
Poker  (OP)

User ID: 28633896
United States
11/30/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys,

It is BETA DECAY

[link to arxiv.org]

darkmattersalot.com

Godspeed

Farmers' Almanac agrees with your Snowmeggedon prediction, at least...For Ohio, expect colder than normal temperatures and more snow than normal!!!!! Yay!!!! Maybe we can go sledding again this Winter!!!!
 Quoting: StormeyGoddess

Thanks for the heads up. I figured we were in for a cold one, but I have to admit it's been unusually warm here for this time of year.

verycold
Poker  (OP)

User ID: 28633896
United States
11/30/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
"North Belle Vernon officials said Thursday that local state Department of Environmental Protection officials are calling in a more specialized crew to assess damage caused by mine subsidence in the borough."
 Quoting: Triblive

Dennis Hill, borough street department superintendent, said the affected area is approximately 75 by 80 feet, or 6,000 square feet. He said the alley way dropped nearly 3 feet.

“You could see the cracks in the ground, but they weren’t spread this far apart yesterday,” Bedsworth said. “You can tell it fell some more.”

[link to triblive.com]

I just saw this on WPXI news. North Belle Vernon is 141 miles southeast of the sinkhole.

I realize things like these are common, but the rate and range they've been going on lately makes me wonder.

uhoh
StormeyGoddess

United States
12/02/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys,

It is BETA DECAY

[link to arxiv.org]

darkmattersalot.com

Godspeed

Quoting: StormeyGoddess

Thanks for the heads up. I figured we were in for a cold one, but I have to admit it's been unusually warm here for this time of year.

verycold
 Quoting: Poker

Insanely warm...60's yesterday and today. Odd. I'm so hoping for Snowmegeddon!!!!!!

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/02/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can remember as a child in the early 60's wearing a sweater on Christmas day. I live in Ohio. It's cycles.

Here is some news:

Monster Sinkholes An Indication That Major Earth Changes Are Coming Along The New Madrid Fault?

Read more at [link to marketdailynews.com]
StormeyGoddess

United States
12/03/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can remember as a child in the early 60's wearing a sweater on Christmas day. I live in Ohio. It's cycles.

Here is some news:

Monster Sinkholes An Indication That Major Earth Changes Are Coming Along The New Madrid Fault?

Quoting: Isis7

Awww, our very own darkmattersalot.com commented on that story! :-)

StormeyGoddess

United States
12/03/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here is some news:

Quoting: Isis7

And yep, I've lived here nearly 40 years and remember Winters this warm in the past. I would rather have snow, though. :-)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28969270
South Africa
12/03/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
A week ago an Afrikaans language newspaper rean a headline 'Mother of all sinkholes in Pretoria'.
I live just outside Pretoria (the Capital) so I searched the net and found NOTHING!
I wanted to go and see this baby...
Something is up worldwide with this shit.

GLP