Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,249 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 424,988
Pageviews Today: 680,829Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 3,485
08:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Ancient Egyptians were White People. How does that makes black people feel??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28664208
United States
11/28/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Ancient Egyptians were White People. How does that makes black people feel??
DNA don't lie!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ancient Egyptian royal families all had white DNA. They belonged to a haplogroup called R1b1 with a mutation at M269 that is found in over half of European men and never in Sub-Sahara Africa.

They were white people. Shuv that up your a** stupid blacks.
Anahu
User ID: 28991534
United States
12/03/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Ancient Egyptians were White People. How does that makes black people feel??
I mean honestly if that is how you feel, haha. This is kind of funny how white people try to even take away black relation to ancient times in egypt. How does it make bla k people feel??My guess is that they dont care because all of us are one and we are here to simply live, learn and love each other. Hope you wake up before its too late.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28809911
United States
12/03/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Ancient Egyptians were White People. How does that makes black people feel??
[link to i176.photobucket.com]

[link to i295.photobucket.com]

[link to euler.slu.edu]

[link to deephighlands.files.wordpress.com]

[link to www.perankhgroup.com]

They probably feel like they've seen faces like these before. In the mirror, most likely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
12/03/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
like bussin a cap in some whities azz

why should anithing change?
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 859551
Puerto Rico
12/03/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
No they were'nt! They were American Indians,RED men not white,not black,RED!............................sheep
see www.thelibraryofhope.com/basketstories2.htm

Last Edited by 1357 on 12/03/2012 11:36 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keri Hilson, is it like looking into a mirror?

[link to www4.pictures.stylebistro.com]

[link to 0.tqn.com]

[link to img2.timeinc.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17888588
United States
12/03/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is the most laughable thing I have EVER heard. Wow! What other fairytales can you come up with?
ShenShakti
User ID: 28891691
United States
12/03/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol I'm partially black and the Egyptian Gods AKA Enki created the asian race, black race and the aryan race so what's the difference??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25487045
United States
12/03/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28809911

drive by in a stolen chariot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28811763
United States
12/03/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to euler.slu.edu]

They probably feel like they've seen faces like these before. In the mirror, most likely.

Looks to me like part white, part black. Thick lips come from black people. However, they do have a bit of a protruding nose that comes from white people.

They DO have the white DNA however they can be part white and have this DNA show up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28982828
United States
12/03/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to euler.slu.edu]

[link to euler.slu.edu]

He's got some big fat lips for a white fella.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to euler.slu.edu]

Looks to me like part white, part black. Thick lips come from black people. However, they do have a bit of a protruding nose that comes from white people.

They DO have the white DNA however they can be part white and have this DNA show up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28811763

Correct. As seen in people like Keri Hilson and Aaliyah. Caucasian traits have surfaced even though they do not have a parent who would be considered as such.

[link to cdn.necolebitchie.com]

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to photo.sing365.com]
SirKnighte

User ID: 1281405
United States
12/03/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.egyptsearch.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
12/03/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
it should make them wonder why the only constructive brothas they can come up with were alive 3000 years ago, and nothing of consequence other than drug addiction and indolence since
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28598370
United States
12/03/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
it should make them wonder why the only constructive brothas they can come up with were alive 3000 years ago, and nothing of consequence other than drug addiction and indolence since
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390958

Exactly.

What a joke that anyone would even think that blacks could build something like Egypt and then revert back to living in huts made of mud and their own feces.

DNA don't lie!!!!!!!!!

Just looking at the mummies proves they were Caucasian.

HOw does that make you blacks feel????

You think you were like the ancient Egyptians but you were just pathetic slaves even back then.

STOP lying about history and know the truth.

DNA tells the truth and they were WHITE!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
More people who might be classified as Caucasian by their skulls and statues. There is no doubt that people who resembled them lived and reigned during those times.

[link to info2know.files.wordpress.com]

[link to a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com]

[link to www.howard.edu]

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

[link to www.biography.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
One of my favorites. Tutankhamun's sister and daughter of Akhenaten and Nefertiti.

[link to wysinger.homestead.com]

She resembles Obama's youngest daughter. And of course Obama resembles Akhenaten.

[link to i0.wp.com]

[link to static.tvguide.com]

But wait, Sasha's white and her two paternal great-grandparents are the proof. DNA doesn't lie after all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
12/04/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol I'm partially black and the Egyptian Gods AKA Enki created the asian race, black race and the aryan race so what's the difference??
 Quoting: ShenShakti 28891691

How did they determine the difference?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390958

Exactly.

What a joke that anyone would even think that blacks could build something like Egypt and then revert back to living in huts made of mud and their own feces.

DNA don't lie!!!!!!!!!

Just looking at the mummies proves they were Caucasian.

HOw does that make you blacks feel????

You think you were like the ancient Egyptians but you were just pathetic slaves even back then.

STOP lying about history and know the truth.

DNA tells the truth and they were WHITE!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28598370

White and Blacks were together, they were mixed and they were closer to their natural beginnings.

Do you not see that Egyptian is neither white, black, asian, nor middle eastern/iraqi?

They are the beginnings of your Earth races people. Wake up.

They were not anything like you.

You are like reverted runts compared to them.

You are brain dead.

You wait too long.

You lie too long.

Then you die and you forget everything.

No one in the ancient city did this, and even if they did, they did it like a regular human who knows they are a spirit!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to know who they are look at their information.
Sol963

User ID: 3248713
United Kingdom
12/04/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Ancient Egyptian royal families all had white DNA. They belonged to a haplogroup called R1b1 with a mutation at M269 that is found in over half of European men and never in Sub-Sahara Africa.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28664208

OK if you can put ur racism aside for one minute, you might find out that the populus of Egypt are decendants from Nubia (South-wards).

but

YES MOST OF THE PHARAOHS were caucasian and had red and blonde hair, which should tell you much more than your pig ignorant conclusion...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
More interesting pictures:

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

Syrian, Nubian, Libyan, and Egyptian

[link to www.catchpenny.org]

Libyan, Nubian, Syrian, Shasu Bedouin, and Hittite

[link to www.jungny.com]

[link to home.comcast.net]

Tutankhamun's grandfather, Amenhotep III, father of Akhenaten

[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to www.kemet.nl]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28389008
United States
12/05/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Aww, ain't that cute another White boy who wants to be Black. You have an unusual way of showing it tough.

Go look up Queen Hatshepsut's pilgrimage and hen get back to me.

ALL DNA is Black.
freethinkingguy

User ID: 1361430
United States
12/05/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read the story of the DNA of ancient Egytians and yes they claim that they were European not Africian decendants...But there were and are some very dark skinned peolpe from Europe...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27811313
Finland
12/05/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nordic race was originally in the Middle East, a highly developed and civilized race, and when we did move to the North where we now live, the civilization came with us to Scandinavia and disappeared from the Middle-East.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 777204
United States
12/05/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

So?

Got racism much?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27418740
United States
12/05/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

So?

Got racism much?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 777204

So now DNA is racist?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK if you can put ur racism aside for one minute, you might find out that the populus of Egypt are decendants from Nubia (South-wards).

but

YES MOST OF THE PHARAOHS were caucasian and had red and blonde hair, which should tell you much more than your pig ignorant conclusion...
 Quoting: Sol963

That is probably the most logical conclusion................................iamwithrockon
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

So?

Got racism much?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 777204

So now DNA is racist?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27418740

No.........the "stupid blacks" and "shuv that up your ass" comments and the whole vibe of the post smells of a "I'm so tired of these n*****s complaining. Shut the f**k up and go back to the projects"-type of mentality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28714784
United States
12/05/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I personally don't give a fuck. You haven't done shit with your life OP or you wouldn't be here beating this dead horse. I feel sorry for you OP. You're a complete loser with nothing positive to give back to the world. It's truly a sad state of affairs (that is, one trying to prop himself up as being part of some "superior" race, and yet contributing nothing, having nothing, and being nothing).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29126824
United States
12/06/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
What difference does it make what color they were, OP?

You weren't one of them.

GLP