Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,389 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 162,792
Pageviews Today: 273,993Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 1,891
02:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The United States is not facing bankruptcy, it is bankrupt.

Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/29/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The United States is not facing bankruptcy, it is bankrupt.
Since most of the debt is owed to banks who created it from nothing, most of the debt can be written off.
 Quoting: Instant Karma

Holy lack of education Batman!

uhohmkt
NowUNoIT
User ID: 23083857
United States
11/29/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good post OP! That article is on to something... for all those people calling on the "rich" to pay their fair share, EVERYONE should be calling out ALL Government officials to pay THEIR fair share and remove all their bloated, overpaid salaries and benefits!! This "Governing" class should ALSO be the target of outcry.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
11/29/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since most of the debt is owed to banks who created it from nothing, most of the debt can be written off.

uhohmkt
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

Ya think???
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Burt Gummer

United States
11/29/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

uhohmkt

Ya think???
 Quoting: Desert Fox

Jeeez! shocked suicide
mikebo2

User ID: 18012248
United States
11/29/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama has been re-elected. No need to fear.
He said everything will be getting better over the next 4 years.
Relax and enjoy the ride.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1834146
United States
Report Abusive Post
no shit everyone knows the US is bankrupt.

but the question is.

when does shit hit the fan??????

im getting bored.
Desert Fox

United States
Report Abusive Post

uhohmkt

Ya think???
 Quoting: Desert Fox

Jeeez! shocked suicide

lolsign
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 26466623
United States
11/29/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
A nation that prints its own currency cannot be bankrupt unless it chooses not pay its bills. It can suffer other fates such as hyper inflation if too careless with printing.
 Quoting: Fred 21515285

Nice post. Devaluation is THE Doom!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14317225

Gold prices are being suppressed by the unfederal reserve. Nobody would argue with that anymore. We are in devaluation if not deflation.
No Dhimmi

User ID: 1945985
United States
11/29/2012 10:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Unfunded Liabili
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Devoted Follower
User ID: 28055738
United States
11/29/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Relax and enjoy the ride.
 Quoting: mikebo2

Would you be able to relax if you were a passenger aboard a jet that was falling out of the sky at 500 miles an hour?

dead3
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 26466623
United States
11/29/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfunded Liabili
 Quoting: No Dhimmi

No ... wrong chart. We're way above Greece.hiding
BlackDahlia

User ID: 24418900
United States
11/29/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason why this doesn't matter is because the government knows something big is near and therefore will not need to be addressed. Its all a distraction meant to keep people spinnin and looking in the wrong direction.
Redpaw360

User ID: 11235712
United States
11/29/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread.
Oregon Constitution Article I, Section 27

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
Meow...
User ID: 3650237
United States
11/29/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep...we are totally fucked for the next 347 years.
Meow...
United States
11/29/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason why this doesn't matter is because the government knows something big is near and therefore will not need to be addressed. Its all a distraction meant to keep people spinnin and looking in the wrong direction.
 Quoting: BlackDahlia

Bullshit,Dahlia... You must be very young. Nothing is going to happen except the States will explode and most will end up dead or in FEMA camps. You really ARE very young.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28227514
United States
11/29/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
why do we keep electing the same people to congress and expect a different outcome?
 Quoting: davvi

"We" don't keep electing them. These evil retards do:

Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

first thing the democrats will do is blame republicans when all the welfare start seeing cuts ,they know its coming ,but they want to put the blame on others
Instant Karma

User ID: 25981580
United States
11/29/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

The banks are guilty of fraud and theft: loaning money they don't possess and then using that leverage to take possession of real assets like cars and houses.

Go educate yourself.

A number of reputable authorities have attested to what is going on, including Sir Josiah Stamp, president of the Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s. He declared in an address at the University of Texas in 1927:

The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin . . . . Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and, with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. . . . Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. . . . But, if you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit.

Robert H. Hemphill, Credit Manager of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, wrote in 1934:

We are completely dependent on the commercial Banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the Banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible, but there it is. It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon.

Graham Towers, Governor of the Bank of Canada from 1935 to 1955, acknowledged:

Banks create money. That is what they are for. . . . The manufacturing process to make money consists of making an entry in a book. That is all. . . . Each and every time a Bank makes a loan . . . new Bank credit is created -- brand new money.

Robert B. Anderson, Secretary of the Treasury under Eisenhower, said in an interview reported in the August 31, 1959 issue of U.S. News and World Report:

When a bank makes a loan, it simply adds to the borrower's deposit account in the bank by the amount of the loan. The money is not taken from anyone else's deposit; it was not previously paid in to the bank by anyone. It's new money, created by the bank for the use of the borrower.

[link to www.webofdebt.com]

debt-saturation

Ignore reality; laugh it up.

But guess who's laughing all the way to the bank?

Last Edited by Gimme Some Truth on 11/29/2012 11:10 PM
Dollar Deception: How Banks Secretly Create Money:

ALTERED GENES, TWISTED TRUTH: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived the Public:
[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Meow...
United States
11/29/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. Totally fucked...You,your kids,your grandkids,your great-grandkids.....
All while obutthole takes another $4,000,000 on your grandkid's life.
Go fucking figure.
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/29/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The best thing for you Americans - and my little island - would have been to not have done QE and have done the Iceland approach,instead.

This is true.

I haven't been able to find exactly, precisely how they accomplished getting rid of their central bank.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13974494
United States
11/29/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish it would go bankrupt ... that is how you wipe out all the money you owe and start clean ...

People here never seem to understand this kind of stuff ... lolzzzz Bankrupcy is good ...

whatever
BlackDahlia

User ID: 24418900
United States
11/29/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BlackDahlia

Bullshit,Dahlia... You must be very young. Nothing is going to happen except the States will explode and most will end up dead or in FEMA camps. You really ARE very young.
 Quoting: Meow... 3650237

not sure what that means..i take it you disagree.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546963
United States
11/29/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
forgive all debt.... business , private every order every loan nobody owes anybody anything from blank date .
Desert Fox

United States
11/29/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
forgive all debt.... business , private every order every loan nobody owes anybody anything from blank date .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546963

You must be a genius.
Instant Karma

User ID: 25981580
United States
11/29/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
We know the banks create money from nothing. How else could there be more debt in the world than there is money to pay it back?

It has been called "the most astounding piece of sleight of hand ever invented." The creation of money has been privatized, usurped from Congress by a private banking cartel. Most people think money is issued by fiat by the government, but that is not the case. Except for coins, which compose only about one one-thousandth of the total U.S. money supply, all of our money is now created by banks.

Last Edited by Gimme Some Truth on 11/29/2012 11:14 PM
Dollar Deception: How Banks Secretly Create Money:

ALTERED GENES, TWISTED TRUTH: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived the Public:
[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
mrmuffins69

User ID: 28433365
United States
11/29/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546963

are you crazy? all of the financial experts said this was suicide! only one country did this n it was iceland. look at them now they are seeing economic growth while eu and us slowly head for the cliff. experts huh? glad we listened to them and bailed out the banks who helped with the mess
>:Aldabaran:<

User ID: 28311173
Italy
11/29/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just to say it in a different manner..... Every poor desperate man can be rich with others' ownership. Now excuse me, i might ask my government 2 million euros and live as i had it all... p.s. i promise i will honor my loan (yes, when i'm pushing to daisies)

Last Edited by >:Aldabaran:< on 11/29/2012 11:34 PM
Nature, holy nature!
I do not sit in a church to feel better about me. In walled rooms ... No! If i want to feel better I go in the nature, to a sea or a&#65279; forest! That makes me happy. Nature gives me power and a pure feeling of life.
Churches are the cesspit of all the impurity that people gather voluntarily.

Water, trees and&#65279; birds, they dont judge, they embrace you without expecting anything in return.
People go to church to feel accepted,&#65279; and it works for some people; I have no problem with that. I just don't think that going to church is the right path for all people, that is why I cherish the ability to believe what I want. Don't hesitate to hold your own beliefs even if they do not coincide with the Bible.
Burt Gummer

United States
11/29/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish it would go bankrupt ... that is how you wipe out all the money you owe and start clean ...

People here never seem to understand this kind of stuff ... lolzzzz Bankrupcy is good ...

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13974494

Unless you are a union and it voids all your archaic and greedy contracts.

cough cough.....GM. grnrolleyes
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
11/29/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not bankrupt, money either stolen or is in black ops. If they want more taxes to steal from us, just say NO. Give back the stolen money, period.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
>:Aldabaran:<

User ID: 28311173
Italy
11/29/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
We know the banks create money from nothing. How else could there be more debt in the world than there is money to pay it back?

You can do it as well the only requirment is to be evil, just emit a bill of exchange: a promise of payment, with written you on a bill that you lend a sum to your debtor, a poor marxist proletarian engaged in heavy turns whose job is in manufactory.
At the dead end you will get his salary plus active interests,
for nothing in return, and please don't even believe in God because this worls is a total scam because banks don't have that much money, they just own a mere ridicolous 2-3% of the money in bills, the rest is "digital deception".
Wonder why Iceland failed?
Because the truth is, if everyone today went to withdraw all liquidities from their accounts, there would be a fairly 2% available. The rest is a ghost. That's why your daily withdraw cannot exceed a certain sum. Banks do not have your money.

ah - ah

Last Edited by >:Aldabaran:< on 11/29/2012 11:55 PM
Nature, holy nature!
I do not sit in a church to feel better about me. In walled rooms ... No! If i want to feel better I go in the nature, to a sea or a&#65279; forest! That makes me happy. Nature gives me power and a pure feeling of life.
Churches are the cesspit of all the impurity that people gather voluntarily.

Water, trees and&#65279; birds, they dont judge, they embrace you without expecting anything in return.
People go to church to feel accepted,&#65279; and it works for some people; I have no problem with that. I just don't think that going to church is the right path for all people, that is why I cherish the ability to believe what I want. Don't hesitate to hold your own beliefs even if they do not coincide with the Bible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24227883
United States
11/29/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The best thing for you Americans - and my little island - would have been to not have done QE and have done the Iceland approach,instead.

Exactly. But it doesn't matter what the people want. 85% of the people who contacted congress about the bailouts were against it, but they did it anyway.

GLP