Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,614 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 70,085
Pageviews Today: 128,234Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 913
01:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The United States is not facing bankruptcy, it is bankrupt.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17703725
Australia
11/29/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The United States is not facing bankruptcy, it is bankrupt.
What is the definition of 'bankrupt' in the context of the entire economy?

Just curious. It could put the whole argument to rest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2143478
United States
11/30/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Our country was founded on our country creating it's OWN tax free money supply with no need for taxes and borrowing.
Now America doesn't.

Zombies Americas don't even know where their money comes from.
sheep
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2143478

Two min video from Ron Pauls brother that tells it all.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2143478

bump

gdub
>:Aldabaran:<

User ID: 28311173
Italy
11/30/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The situation is day by day worsening, so it is bankrupt. Italian economist predicted this almost 10 years back from now.
Nature, holy nature!
I do not sit in a church to feel better about me. In walled rooms ... No! If i want to feel better I go in the nature, to a sea or a&#65279; forest! That makes me happy. Nature gives me power and a pure feeling of life.
Churches are the cesspit of all the impurity that people gather voluntarily.

Water, trees and&#65279; birds, they dont judge, they embrace you without expecting anything in return.
People go to church to feel accepted,&#65279; and it works for some people; I have no problem with that. I just don't think that going to church is the right path for all people, that is why I cherish the ability to believe what I want. Don't hesitate to hold your own beliefs even if they do not coincide with the Bible.
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/30/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17703725

Ahhh but there's the rub....they can keep printing money until the USA goes Weimar.

As long as they can still print their way out of it....and the Chinese accept devalued printed money as payment of debt....the system still functions.

...again.....until it goes Weimar....and there will be no warning when that happens.
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
11/30/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have a lot of guns only a hard days ride from a bank that has $750T in just the petty cash drawer outside the main safe, ....... need I say more, ......
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
11/30/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do I hear $860T?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
11/30/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
What it eventually boils down to is nothing more than numbers in a machine. They only represent what people want it to represent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26991073
Germany
11/30/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
sherlock
Give us our gold lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20901334
United States
11/30/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This was news in 1933.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2143478
United States
11/30/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
This was news in 1933.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20901334

It's still important news until the zombie Anericans learn the truth
Anonymous
User ID: 27172748
United States
11/30/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The unspoken yet obvious truth! This has in fact been the case for the USA for most all of our natural lives!...Bring back the trees, the prairies, and the buffalo! Then maybe the eagle will protect us once more!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28540064
United States
11/30/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The game workings nothing like what you are told.
 Quoting: Jacked Burton

Now there is a profound ungrammatical statement. {/s}
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever-

if you voted for romney or obama- its your fault.

you consented to this, quit bitching about your choice.

enjoy your wars & your debts.

there was plenty of opportunity to change the course, the information was disseminated effectively- and you all chose to support the same fucking assholes that trashed your educational system and spent all of your fucking money.

now you wanna cry?
fuck you.

/rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27851254

Collective guilt doesn't work anymore. Fuck you very much. Thank you
 Quoting: Mr. Toppit

right. avoiding responsibility is still cool though.

When you say responsibility you mean to say I am responsible for all the libtards with 7 kids by 6 dads that I'm supposed to care for, right?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever-

if you voted for romney or obama- its your fault.

you consented to this, quit bitching about your choice.

enjoy your wars & your debts.

there was plenty of opportunity to change the course, the information was disseminated effectively- and you all chose to support the same fucking assholes that trashed your educational system and spent all of your fucking money.

now you wanna cry?
fuck you.

/rant

Collective guilt doesn't work anymore. Fuck you very much. Thank you
 Quoting: Mr. Toppit

right. avoiding responsibility is still cool though.

When you say responsibility you mean to say I am responsible for all the libtards with 7 kids by 6 dads that I'm supposed to care for, right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28540064

I cares for all them chilluns. I wants to work 80 hours a week sose they can eats. An their fat mamas can smoke a crack pipe. That's the Obama way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
11/30/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are a couple of important considerations that should be mentioned. First off you are correct in that the United States corporation is in fact bankrupt. Our beloved president and his cabinet have opted to conceal this fact from the American people.

But what is important to note is that the widely publicized debt is actually between 1/4 to 1/5 of the corporation's actual debt.

Also of importance are the number of financial concessions currently owed to the American people for the crimes and infractions the United States corporation has committed against us.

The irony is that the government pretends that we the people carry this enormous debt. That we actually owe the government. In truth, it is the government that owes us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27901460

The American economy's fatal blow to the head came in the guise of the Vietnam war. It was an absolute drain financially, as well as a magic bullet to the American psyche.

It's all been marijuana smoke and cocaine mirrors since.

Blame who you want it doesn't matter, because neither party knows how to fix this because because both parties know nothing can fix this.

It's over.

And do you know why?

Because this wound has festered and spread to the entire global economy.

Get the scope yet?

It's way beyond political ideology.

You can only animate the corpse for so long because a corpse, no matter how much makeup and perfume you use, will continue to rot.
Royy

User ID: 14625665
United States
11/30/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
As of today, the nation's true indebtedness (promises that have been made for spending obligations, less all the taxes the Treasury expects to collect) exceeds $222,000 Billion. The indebtedness to Gross Domestic Product ($16,100 Billion) is a staggering 13.8 to 1. The United States is not facing bankruptcy, it is bankrupt.

Quoting: davvi

As a student who is currently studying economics, i have no idea what you are talking about.

Our yearly deficit(expenditures-revenue) is about 1.3 trillion. I'm not quiet sure where u get this 222billion or the 16 billion.
your mom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17210254
Australia
11/30/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ahhh but there's the rub....they can keep printing money until the USA goes Weimar.

As long as they can still print their way out of it....and the Chinese accept devalued printed money as payment of debt....the system still functions.

...again.....until it goes Weimar....and there will be no warning when that happens.
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

I'm sure that they CAN print more money. Argentina printed more money in the late 80s & throughout the 90s. Greece prints money. Spain prints money. North Korea probably prints money. That doesn't mean none of them are bankrupt. It just means they are procuring money that's not actually legitimate.

Obama can say America isn't bankrupt just like any other person can, and he can also print lots of money, and use fancy terms to avoid the B word, but what is the actual definition of fiscally bankrupt?

Depending on the answer to that, America may actually be in no better a situation than Spain.

So, what defines bankruptcy? I suppose we could check a dictionary..
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
Report Abusive Post
Isn't bankruptcy when you have more debt than you have even the possibility of paying it?

Yeah, that's us. And much of the rest of the world.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 990186
Poland
Report Abusive Post
why do we keep electing the same people to congress and expect a different outcome?

"We" don't keep electing them. These evil retards do:

Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

They did not elect Obama. The election was stolen. America was stolen right out from under our noses, yet not one single Republican has the balls to speak up about it.

The entire leadership of the Republican party ought to be standing in front of microphones daily demanding Obama step down in shame while they also file impeachment proceedings.

Don't tell me the Democrat Senators won't approve it, so there is no point to it. The house must do ALL they can to put this on the record!

Let the chips fall where they may.

Until this theft is corrected, the thieves will continue to steal all the elections simply to provide a charade.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27921992
United States
11/30/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's $222 trillion, right? Not billion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17210254
Australia
11/30/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17210254

I'm sure that they CAN print more money. Argentina printed more money in the late 80s & throughout the 90s. Greece prints money. Spain prints money. North Korea probably prints money. That doesn't mean none of them AREN'T bankrupt.

Correction made to the above.
Royy

United States
11/30/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sure that they CAN print more money. Argentina printed more money in the late 80s & throughout the 90s. Greece prints money. Spain prints money. North Korea probably prints money. That doesn't mean none of them are bankrupt. It just means they are procuring money that's not actually legitimate.

Obama can say America isn't bankrupt just like any other person can, and he can also print lots of money, and use fancy terms to avoid the B word, but what is the actual definition of fiscally bankrupt?

Depending on the answer to that, America may actually be in no better a situation than Spain.

Not Obama, Ben Bernanke. He is the only person who can create money out of thin air. All they do is add reserves to the banks with the click of a mouse. Its called quantitative easing and its equivalent to "printing money".

But it is also very different because "printing money" like what was done in zimbabway not to long ago usually leads to inflation, however we have had no inflation problems. The large problem is ganna come when the fed stops buying bonds(our debt) and the interest rates skyrocket
your mom
mrmuffins69

User ID: 28433365
United States
11/30/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not Obama, Ben Bernanke. He is the only person who can create money out of thin air. All they do is add reserves to the banks with the click of a mouse. Its called quantitative easing and its equivalent to "printing money".

But it is also very different because "printing money" like what was done in zimbabway not to long ago usually leads to inflation, however we have had no inflation problems. The large problem is ganna come when the fed stops buying bonds(our debt) and the interest rates skyrocket
 Quoting: Royy

they announce this shit n no none seems to care, i think they are on qe 4 now... officially
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16419067
Australia
11/30/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't bankruptcy when you have more debt than you have even the possibility of paying it?

Yeah, that's us. And much of the rest of the world.
 Quoting: Bluebird

That sounds about right.

They should just swallow their pride & come out and admit it.

It's not like they're fooling anyone, lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
11/30/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

They have offset inflation by creating bubbleconomics.

But this is not sustainable.
NOT BANKRUPT-CHECK CAFR
User ID: 1051105
United States
11/30/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The United States is not bankrupt, it is hijacked.

There are two sets of books. One they waive at you and tell you they need more money for schools, Police, Fire Fighters, Teachers, and on and on.

The second set of books is never mentioned yet in plain sight. There are tens of trillions of dollars of Americans hijacked money there.

Check Out Clint Richardson's information: you will finally realize the depth of the tyranny.

Watch specifically the following films by him:

"The Great Pension Fund Hoax"

and

"Corporation Nation"

[link to realitybloger.wordpress.com]

In addition, go to CAFR1.com Walter Burian is the Guru on CAFR "Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports."

Just Google CAFR or "Comprehensive Annual Financial Report" and you'll see how it's in plane site. They have absolutely no respect for us, they loath us in every way possible.
Royy

United States
11/30/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

They have offset inflation by creating bubbleconomics.

But this is not sustainable.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

Yup, and its ganna hurt... alot
your mom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8114006
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
O/P can you stump up your portion the national debt, $49,000 as per the current GOVERNMENT figure.

The Ponzi will kept running for as long as possible, as we have nothing else. There is not enough gold silver, copper, tin or any other precious metals to go around as specie.

This is what happens when you let a small number of individuals are allowed to run the financial system. It's an inevitability.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/30/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where's Brief?

I'm sure this is just the type of behavior he condones. And just the other day he made reference to the fact that NO COPS EVER do anything wrong, never knock on the wrong doors, and NEVER abuse authority. wink
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
11/30/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
As of today, the nation's true indebtedness (promises that have been made for spending obligations, less all the taxes the Treasury expects to collect) exceeds $222,000 Billion. The indebtedness to Gross Domestic Product ($16,100 Billion) is a staggering 13.8 to 1. The United States is not facing bankruptcy, it is bankrupt.

As a student who is currently studying economics, i have no idea what you are talking about.

Our yearly deficit(expenditures-revenue) is about 1.3 trillion. I'm not quiet sure where u get this 222billion or the 16 billion.

rofl

GLP