bump
andawg221

User ID: 28717373
United States
11/29/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: CIA plane crash lands with four tons of coke
Bet that was headed to a government bunker for when shit pops off.

They can party for 10 years without ever coming out to grow more coco plants.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807883
United States
11/29/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why the hell is this pinned? This happened in APRIL!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22944917

and when was the bible writen?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where's EVIDENCE that the plane belongs to the CIA?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28723643

They have the cleanest fingers and whitest k-nose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24111886
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bastards have a LOT to answer for

[link to www.google.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27458681
United States
11/29/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dayem...why can't one of these crash in my backyard?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28715691
United States
11/29/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The FAA is corrupt to the fucking core.I e-mailed the bastards about the chemtrails and told them to start doing their fucking useless jobs and quit spraying my ass and now I'm on the TSA NO FLY LIST!!!!!When is this REVOLUTION going to fucking start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Invisible Man

User ID: 12884644
United States
11/29/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
About Laura
I am a starseed, possibly from the Pleiadies or Andromeda. I am on this journey since age 3, so.. for 35 years.. and i am doing spiritual group work for over 15 years also. I enjoy poetry, music, nature, animals, joking, having fun, listening to spirit. I have connected with many star beings, from various worlds, humanoid or not. Connections happen while awake or in dream like state. Shall we expand our consciousness together.

umm yeah...seems legit

brick
mrmuffins69

User ID: 28433365
United States
11/29/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's a lot of soda. Maybe the CIA dudes were just really thirsty?
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28727796
United States
11/29/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Americans are smart enough to realize that one of the biggest drug dealers in the world is the United States government (and its military counterpart). This has been going on for a very long time. There is a reason its called the Drug "Enforcement" Agency.

What's funny are the campaigns that make emphatically benign suggestions like "If you by a quarter oz. of marijuana from your buddy you are contributing to global terrorism". They then flash pictures of Middle East munition stashes and Afghani poppy farmers.

The truth is if you are an American and you pay taxes to the United States government, you are supporting global terrorism. It may not be pretty, but it is a fact.

What so many of these government officials have failed to realize is that we are watching from a place they are unaware of. A place that allows us to record their every move. Until that moment they will remain blissfully unaware. Until that moment they will think they have succeeded in avoiding detection and capture. Until that moment they will continue to exercise their free will.

That moment soon approaches.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27901460

huh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6750590
United States
11/29/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a description of the author

"About Laura
I am a starseed, possibly from the Pleiadies or Andromeda. I am on this journey since age 3, so.. for 35 years.. and i am doing spiritual group work for over 15 years also. I enjoy poetry, music, nature, animals, joking, having fun, listening to spirit. I have connected with many star beings, from various worlds, humanoid or not. Connections happen while awake or in dream like state. Shall we expand our consciousness together."

[link to 2012indyinfo.com]

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28535621
United States
11/29/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"usually associated with the CIA"???

Donna Blue as in Democratic Party Blue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24009796

:yes:

Look up Mena, AK.
Democrat machine has a long history of drugs for cash.
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

Obama's Uncle Cecil Goeldner -- from Little Rock -- had his pilot's license.

Look it up on his personal website through web.archive.org, it was taken down in 2003:

[link to home.att.net]

Other nuggets of interesting info from his resumé:

[link to home.att.net]

For more than 35 years, I've been a "Hired Gun", successfully extracting and separating banks from some of their money. Well, I guess a better way of putting it would be that I've been employeed by some of the finest bank computer software and service providers
for the past three and a half decades and have thus managed to eke out a reasonably comfortable existance for myself and family.

Professional Services
Resume Summary

CECIL M. GOELDNER, CDP

Cecil M. Goeldner - Senior Software Applications Consultant

Summary:

Over 35 years experience as Programming Manager, Consultant, Project Leader and Systems Programmer in banking on IBM mainframe environments. Very strong in development and implementation of large scale online banking applications using COBOL, CICS and VSAM in both MVS and VSE environments with extensive experience in Assembler.

CMG on Alltel Campus in Little Rock

Professional Experience:

Excellent professional track record includes:

16 years Consultant and Programming Manager with Alltel/Systematics

3 years Sr. Systems Prgmr Team Leader with Old Kent Financial Corp.

3 years Project Leader for Pacesetter Financial Corp.

13 years Vice Pres., Sec., Treasurer for Data Center, Inc.

3 years EDPM Analyst with The Boeing Co.

Major Assignments:

In the Alltel Little Rock office Have installed and tested all Systematics software products at dozens of domestic client locations as well as many major international institutions in England, large banks in Puerto Rico, the National Bank of Greece and Riyadh Bank of Saudi Arabia.

Developed the source translator system for the international version of Systematics software.

Assisted in opening first SI data center in England and consulted with client (American Express) in the conversion to Systematics ATM Card processing for U.S. Military personnel in England and Germany.

Set up and was responsible for a statewide communications network for a five billion-dollar multi-bank holding company (OKFC). This included remote MICR capture using IBM 4300's and S/34's into twin IBM 4381 hosts running DOS/VSE under VM.

Additional Professional Experience:

As Project Leader for PFC, provided total application software support for a 10-bank holding company and developed data communication network linking S/34's to IBM Host in DOS/VSE POWER/RJE environment. Also developed an extremely effective and efficient online MICR fine sort for S/34 users.

Programming Manager in SI Data Center with Systems Programming responsibility in addition to all of the programming functions performed by staff of seven programmers supporting a major bank with several affiliates. Developed POWER/VS interface to facilitate producing reports on microfiche requiring no application modification.

As Vice President of DCI, directed all in house program development, maintenance and operations for a company, which provided complete data processing services for more than 70 banks. Reporting managers included Programming, Operations and Customer Service with a total combined staff of 35. Also assisted in the marketing of software services and conducted user seminars and workshops.

Technical Environment:

Education:

Two years Wichita State University, Math Major
Certificate of Data Processing (DPMA)
IBM Education - Programming Languages and Programmer Productivity
Systematics Education on CICS, MVS, Project Mgt. and Consulting Skills
PC Training on MS/Windows, UNIX, Visual Basic and Oracle

Hardware:
IBM 9000, 30XX, 43XX, 370, 360, 14XX, 1620, S/3X and Micros

Operating Systems:
MVS, VM/CMS, VSE, VSE/POWER/RJE, MS/DOS, MS/Windows, UNIX

Software:
COBOL, Assembler Language, RPG II, BASIC, Autocoder, SPM, ICCF, CMS, CICS,
TSO/ISPF, Panvalet, Librarian, CA/Dynam Utilities, Visual Basic, Oracle.

And then there is this, too:

"Dad was a Master Mason and I was so proud as he presented me with my apron when I was raised to that sublime degree."

[link to home.att.net]
Artaius

User ID: 28702971
Germany
11/29/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

I think Americans are smart enough to realize that one of the biggest drug dealers in the world is the United States government (and its military counterpart). This has been going on for a very long time. There is a reason its called the Drug "Enforcement" Agency.

What's funny are the campaigns that make emphatically benign suggestions like "If you by a quarter oz. of marijuana from your buddy you are contributing to global terrorism". They then flash pictures of Middle East munition stashes and Afghani poppy farmers.

The truth is if you are an American and you pay taxes to the United States government, you are supporting global terrorism. It may not be pretty, but it is a fact.

What so many of these government officials have failed to realize is that we are watching from a place they are unaware of. A place that allows us to record their every move. Until that moment they will remain blissfully unaware. Until that moment they will think they have succeeded in avoiding detection and capture. Until that moment they will continue to exercise their free will.

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Future Viewer

User ID: 1344660
United States
11/29/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seventeen months after an American-registered DC9 airliner was busted with 5.5 tons of cocaine, a major international scandal is brewing over a second drug trafficking incident in Mexico’s Yucatan involving an American-registered jet owned by a dummy front company of the kind usually associated with the CIA.

A weekend visit to “Donna Blue Aircraft Inc” of Coconut Beach FL., the company which FAA records show owned the Gulfstream II business jet (N987SA) which crash-landed with 3.7 tons of cocaine aboard in Mexico’s Yucatan two weeks ago, has revealed that the company’s listed address is an empty office suite with a blank sign out front.

There was no sign of Donna Blue Aircraft, Inc., at the address listed at the Florida Dept. of Corporations, 4811 Lyons Technology Parkway #8 in Coconut Beach FL. …….

However, there were, oddly enough, a half-dozen unmarked police cars parked directly in front of the empty suite.

[link to 2012indyinfo.com]
 Quoting: Philligan

Gee!, the CIA has got to have some fun!. Just ask Aslam P. Adam, with the biggest Heroin Case for George Bush Sr., who got pardoned in 1989 to about's 1993.

As I knew him, he went back to Karuchi, Pakistan and told me before the Paksitan ISI picked him up @ Butner FCI, Butner, NC, that "Uncle Scam/Uncle Sham with Uncle Boris" involved with the drug trade!

Idol1
The Real "Kronos"..(1957 Movie)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The FAA is corrupt to the fucking core.I e-mailed the bastards about the chemtrails and told them to start doing their fucking useless jobs and quit spraying my ass and now I'm on the TSA NO FLY LIST!!!!!When is this REVOLUTION going to fucking start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28715691

You are right were you need to be :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Buying a bag of pot is about the only time the govt doest have a receipt of your transaction.

I wonder why its illegal
damn aliens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27636366
United States
11/29/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Americans are smart enough to realize that one of the biggest drug dealers in the world is the United States government (and its military counterpart)...

I think you massively overestimate the intelligence of the vast majority of the American [Western] population.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4583236

This.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1404507
United States
11/29/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
For da obama stash?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16457740
United States
11/29/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most bigger dealers get their coke straight from the CIA!

Wonder what the backlash is gonna be for losing 4 tons of bambam
Future Viewer

United States
11/29/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Buying a bag of pot is about the only time the govt doest have a receipt of your transaction.

I wonder why its illegal
damn aliens
 Quoting: Jacked Burton

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Come On, Uncle Scam/Uncle Sham with Uncle Boris makes money with the "Black market" with Drugs, and also makes money with the con artists/fraud, lying Federal Prosecutors and Federal Judges, who lie on the oath of G-d as a Prosecutor or Judge.

The whole USDOJ and Justice Dept. (with Courts and Prisons) is a fraud, con, fake and if its the last thing I do on this Planet (Earth) is to take them down!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every politician has been convicted of being elected
Future Viewer

United States
11/29/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some names of the Crooked! (should list the Federal Judges too!, along with the Federal Prosecutors, to be complete)

Andrew (Homo) Cuomo
Charles Schumer
Carolyn McCarthy
Kate Murray
Ed Managano
Mike Bloomberg

And that's just a start.

Put them all (all the above) in a Bus with a Bullseye on top of the Bus, and bring the Bus to Gaza, and label it a "Terrorist Bus" and let Israel take it out!

militia
mrmuffins69

User ID: 28433365
United States
11/29/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some names of the Crooked! (should list the Federal Judges too!, along with the Federal Prosecutors, to be complete)

Andrew (Homo) Cuomo
Charles Schumer
Carolyn McCarthy
Kate Murray
Ed Managano
Mike Bloomberg

And that's just a start.

Put them all (all the above) in a Bus with a Bullseye on top of the Bus, and bring the Bus to Gaza, and label it a "Terrorist Bus" and let Israel take it out!

militia
 Quoting: Future Viewer

hello fellow new yorker twirl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
11/29/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are correct, sir, I tip my hat to you.

Without going into detail, such as my uncle said, I will say that I've known many people in my lifetime. A LOT of stories poor down from people who are high narcotic rings, especially with cocaine, regarding U.S. government ties (or handlers working with the U.S. gov, or various ABC agency branches, often times CIA), to known narcotic overlords, or whatever you want to call them.

I would estimate that a LARGE percentage of these stories are fabricated, often times over a night of having too much fun, with too many egos being stroked.

However, if even 1% of the stories are true, or there is even a FRACTION of truth in some of the stories, then yea, the U.S. gov definitely plays a HUGE role in narcotic distribution.

I encourage any of you to look into the story of the real Rick Ross. He was recently released from prison within the past 5 years, I believe he served close to 20 years inside. He's an african american who played a rather large role in the distribution of crack cocaine in California. He was estimated to be pulling in over $1-3 million dollars per day, and had 1000s of crack houses, cook houses, and houses for just counting money at his disposal. The guy who was his connect for getting cocaine, worked with the U.S. government. This isn't just his story. It can be backed up by other testimony, and has been. A very interesting story.

Some people believe that the CIA has been involved in the distribution of narcotics in order to help fund black ops projects. Why? Because you can't fund these projects with tax payers money, not entirely, without leaving a paper trail, no matter HOW well you try to hide it. This gives them an opportunity to funnel larges sums of money into projects that are hidden from the public, and often times even hidden from the MILITARY (except for maybe those in the highest levels of security clearance, and even then).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
11/29/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most bigger dealers get their coke straight from the CIA!

Wonder what the backlash is gonna be for losing 4 tons of bambam
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16457740

I wouldn't really agree with that. It wouldn't make sense. I'd assume that there are MAYBE, MAYBE a few handlers who work as middle men, between the CIA and the people at the highest levels of narcotics distribution.

Even then, the people who you "think" are real high up, aren't anything.

I'd estimate that very , very, VERY few people in the narcotics rings ever get to meet a handler for this.

The CIA is very careful about how they operate. I doubt very much any official CIA agent, no matter how high up, deals directly with anyone who deals in narcotics. There would be special handlers that act as go betweens, and often times I've sure the people on the narcotics end don't have no clue the handlers are in cahoots with the CIA.

I'm just saying this, because I don't want anyone to assume that even if this plane that crashed DOES get tracked back to the CIA, that the CIA will actually be held accountable.

They are so well organized, and so careful with how they operate, that the WORST case scenario would be a few "handlers" go down. MAYBE one or two "rogue" CIA agents.....as they will call them. That is it though.
Future Viewer
United States
Report Abusive Post

You are correct, sir, I tip my hat to you.

Without going into detail, such as my uncle said, I will say that I've known many people in my lifetime. A LOT of stories poor down from people who are high narcotic rings, especially with cocaine, regarding U.S. government ties (or handlers working with the U.S. gov, or various ABC agency branches, often times CIA), to known narcotic overlords, or whatever you want to call them.

I would estimate that a LARGE percentage of these stories are fabricated, often times over a night of having too much fun, with too many egos being stroked.

However, if even 1% of the stories are true, or there is even a FRACTION of truth in some of the stories, then yea, the U.S. gov definitely plays a HUGE role in narcotic distribution.

I encourage any of you to look into the story of the real Rick Ross. He was recently released from prison within the past 5 years, I believe he served close to 20 years inside. He's an african american who played a rather large role in the distribution of crack cocaine in California. He was estimated to be pulling in over $1-3 million dollars per day, and had 1000s of crack houses, cook houses, and houses for just counting money at his disposal. The guy who was his connect for getting cocaine, worked with the U.S. government. This isn't just his story. It can be backed up by other testimony, and has been. A very interesting story.

Some people believe that the CIA has been involved in the distribution of narcotics in order to help fund black ops projects. Why? Because you can't fund these projects with tax payers money, not entirely, without leaving a paper trail, no matter HOW well you try to hide it. This gives them an opportunity to funnel larges sums of money into projects that are hidden from the public, and often times even hidden from the MILITARY (except for maybe those in the highest levels of security clearance, and even then).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

Just read about the "Aslam P. Adam" story!, or (I'm not sure if the book is bogus??) "Barry and the Boys!", by Barry Seal.

rant
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
Report Abusive Post
That's a lot of soda. Maybe the CIA dudes were just really thirsty?
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

very thirsty
they have a franchise
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Andrew (Homo) Cuomo
Charles Schumer
Carolyn McCarthy
Kate Murray
Ed Managano
Mike Bloomberg

And that's just a start.

militia
 Quoting: Future Viewer

hello fellow new yorker twirl
 Quoting: mrmuffins69

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I prefer either "Jew Yorker" or "Jew Islander", but trying to move to South Carolina with my fellow Confederates!

Bring back the "Gadsden Flag", "Confederate Flag" and "Union Jack Flag"

flag waver (now replace that tainted "American Flag" with the "Gadsden Flag").
Anonymous 1342725

User ID: 1342725
United States
11/29/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guy's I think were all missing the big picture.

Without the CIA where would the ATF be able to ship off poor citizen-slave laborers to our privatized prisons?

</endsarcasm>
Anonymous 1342725
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28723561
United States
11/29/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28715691

you mean the 3 Days of Darkness where all those with darkness in their hearts will be removed from the planet - any day now. It cant come soon enough

GLP