I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19726321
United States
11/29/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation
OP you just describe and summed up all the sensing I've had on a lower level in a nutshell. WOW. Validation, thank you! I will continue to develop this more now, bless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10771535
United States
Report Abusive Post
it's called your imagination OP, isn't it wonderful!sorry
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10771535

Imagination is of god in fact. don't bunk it. it is the very basis of creation and idea.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/29/2012 11:32 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

United States
11/29/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you just describe and summed up all the sensing I've had on a lower level in a nutshell. WOW. Validation, thank you! I will continue to develop this more now, bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19726321

Meditation is also part of the process of hooking your junk dna which leads to being indwelt by the holy spirit, when the kundalini rises to the crown.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

13 (OP)
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/29/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mayan energy arts.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: 13 27834799

For the more scientific approach. The relaxation response.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP share this far and wide do not let the nay sayers stop you, this is the enlightenment afterall! This is the TRUTH.
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
11/29/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you OP, and part of this is the hooking of your DNA into 12 strands which increases that which you can sense about life. make me smile
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

As these energies increase and DNA begins to activate per se, all kinds of amazing metaphysical abilities and extrasensory perceptions start to develop! I think many are starting to develop some pretty amazing hypersenses, they are gradual but sometimes they seem to grow at exponential rates...I think over the next few months this abilities will continue to grow among those who are learning how to develop them. Its an innate knowing of how to expand consciousness and awareness to dimensions we previously were unaware of! Pretty exciting stuff!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you OP, and part of this is the hooking of your DNA into 12 strands which increases that which you can sense about life. :make me smile:

As these energies increase and DNA begins to activate per se, all kinds of amazing metaphysical abilities and extrasensory perceptions start to develop! I think many are starting to develop some pretty amazing hypersenses, they are gradual but sometimes they seem to grow at exponential rates...I think over the next few months this abilities will continue to grow among those who are learning how to develop them. Its an innate knowing of how to expand consciousness and awareness to dimensions we previously were unaware of! Pretty exciting stuff!
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

you just sent chills from head to toe! : )
MissionInvisible

United States
11/29/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you OP, and part of this is the hooking of your DNA into 12 strands which increases that which you can sense about life. make me smile

Quoting: MissionInvisible

you just sent chills from head to toe! : )

Truth resonates ;)

Some of us on here have some pretty cool hypersenses and abilities. Some are comfortable talking about them, some aren't...hopefully soon it will be the norm.

Ever seen this show?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/29/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
the glyphs... do they look something like these?

[link to www.google.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28717969
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got so sick once, I almost died. I still have not fully recovered, its been almost 10 years.

i started practicing meditation heavily. I started training my body, I practiced chi gung, everyday, until exhaustion.

I began to sense energy. from people, plants, animals, the atmosphere. I could feel this energy, and see it.

In people, I can see their emotion. I can see their energy, I can read them.

I was visited by extraterrestrials.

Sometimes, during meditation, I see symbols, and glyphs. I research these symbols to find out they are actual religious symbols.

Ive had 1 very intense vision, where I saw how everything was connected.

Sometimes, during my visions, I am told to whether I am to give, or keep the glyph for myself. There is only 1, that I was told to keep for myself.

It seems that I go to another realm, a dimension of extreme depth and density.

I notice that nature itself tries to communicate with me.

When Im in public, its hard to control looking into people. I notice that makes them uncomfortable, so I try not to look at people, though it has kind of become an instinct, and I cant really stop unless I really just let my guard down.

So I wear sunglasses, to cover my eyes, as to not bother people with my gaze, because It really bothers them for some reason.. i also wear sunglasses if I am in a bad mood, so I dont spread my negative energy.

I also try to avoid eye contact unless I have to. I dont really like to read people. I dont want to know sometimes. It seems almost rude, and intrusive to me..

When people arent aware of their energy, I can feel all of their subconscious thoughts during interaction i.e. a conversation. I am always afraid that they know I know, but they never do..

Some people, do this naturally, and can pick it up, but cant really identify it. Though they know something is going on..

Some people, can hide their intent. But it still maifests in other ways that are easy to see, they can never truly hide it..

I dont literally hear their thoughts, its more of an intuition.

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28395881
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP share this far and wide do not let the nay sayers stop you, this is the enlightenment afterall! This is the TRUTH.

Since he's so into eastern meditation, perhaps he should move to India and see where this "enlightenment" has brought that society. The men engage in bisexuality even if married, they stoop and shit on the side of the road and wipe with their hand, they bathe next to dead bodies floating right next to them in the river.....they are slaves in a caste system....they are slaves to their vain imaginations because everything is about senses and sexual pleasure. Go there, then you may understand what a cruel joke it is on a society that is in bondage to Satan but thinks itself enlightened. It's not pretty. It's not truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
11/29/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also found that I can heal people. I can balance them. I can find weaknesses in their structure, and help them to correct them.

I can find where the energy is stagnating, and if it isnt too bad, I can help it along.

The person still has to remember what I told them, and retain the proper alignment, or they will just fall back into illness.

Its connected to emotion, stress, tension, energy, chemical balance, posture, facial expressions, thought, mind, its all connected.

That's great, OP. What do you feel from nature? WE are connected to nature and to me, it's the most perfect example of god. I feel sorrow for nature.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Since he's so into eastern meditation, perhaps he should move to India and see where this "enlightenment" has brought that society. The men engage in bisexuality even if married, they stoop and shit on the side of the road and wipe with their hand, they bathe next to dead bodies floating right next to them in the river.....they are slaves in a caste system....they are slaves to their vain imaginations because everything is about senses and sexual pleasure. Go there, then you may understand what a cruel joke it is on a society that is in bondage to Satan but thinks itself enlightened. It's not pretty. It's not truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28395881

Bull! Maybe you should take a good look at your own country.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, but I've had some experiences myself. What people believe is myth or nothing more than magic could become a reality.
Maguyver

User ID: 808852
United States
11/29/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later...
Adversity is inevitable, misery is optional.

Do or do not. There is no try.

"The enemy will never attack where you are strongest...He will attack where you are weakest. If you do not know your weakest point, be certain, your enemy will." Sun Tzu

User ID: 13908485
Brazil
11/29/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Interesting OP, hoping to hear more from you (:
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492996
United States
11/29/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
When Im in public, its hard to control looking into people. I notice that makes them uncomfortable, so I try not to look at people, though it has kind of become an instinct, and I cant really stop unless I really just let my guard down.

So I wear sunglasses, to cover my eyes, as to not bother people with my gaze, because It really bothers them for some reason.. i also wear sunglasses if I am in a bad mood, so I dont spread my negative energy.

I also try to avoid eye contact unless I have to. I dont really like to read people. I dont want to know sometimes. It seems almost rude, and intrusive to me..

When people arent aware of their energy, I can feel all of their subconscious thoughts during interaction i.e. a conversation. I am always afraid that they know I know, but they never do..

Thanks, OP.

You're not alone here.

Some think I'm the evil because I can't look at them in the eyes. It's not that I can't.. I don't want to.. It's uncomfortable to see into people that don't know you're doing it... So I just glance every now and then.

I also feel like my facial expressions give my emotions away like an open book, and my eyes definitely help with that...

So in order to mask my emotions, I must refrain from eye contact.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mention "glyphs". Is this a recent phenomenon? What is their orgin, and what is the significance of the one you were allowed to keep?
 Quoting: Dr.DoomLittle

I see MANY glyphs, recently i saw the glyph for Tyr. sacred geometry, Ive seen the flower of life, the 8 pointed compass, spirals, the list goes on and on, sometimes they grow, or shrink, multiply.. doorways..

The one I was supposed to keep? Well, It was very intense, and just let me tell you, I couldnt believe it at first, and it shocked me.

I cant tell you any more. I cannot share this ones power.

Almost terrifying.

What do you think about the Pyramid of Giza? If you have no thoughts about it, don't bother giving me your opinion.
drhoecker
User ID: 16728269
United States
11/29/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got so sick once, I almost died. I still have not fully recovered, its been almost 10 years.

i started practicing meditation heavily. I started training my body, I practiced chi gung, everyday, until exhaustion.

I began to sense energy. from people, plants, animals, the atmosphere. I could feel this energy, and see it.

Sometimes, during meditation, I see symbols, and glyphs. I research these symbols to find out they are actual religious symbols.

Sometimes, during my visions, I am told to whether I am to give, or keep the glyph for myself. There is only 1, that I was told to keep for myself.

Some people, do this naturally, and can pick it up, but cant really identify it. Though they know something is going on..

Some people, can hide their intent. But it still maifests in other ways that are easy to see, they can never truly hide it..

pick up a crystal of quartz and look into it and ask 'i wonder what so and so is doing right now,you will see them,then you can fine tune your true being, love from your brother ,
dana
DPS

User ID: 28344415
Israel
11/29/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Meditation is also part of the process of hooking your junk dna which leads to being indwelt by the holy spirit, when the kundalini rises to the crown.

what should a person who already had kundalini do?

its something i struggle with, i dont know what i should be looking into now
MissionInvisible

United States
11/29/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, but I've had some experiences myself. What people believe is myth or nothing more than magic could become a reality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

IMO it IS becoming our reality ;)

"Magic is just science we don't understand yet"

-Arthur C. Clarke

The laws of the universe/physics have always been here and will always be here, we are just now tapping into what we are capable of...
God Loves ALL

United States
11/29/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

what should a person who already had kundalini do?

its something i struggle with, i dont know what i should be looking into now
 Quoting: DPS

Just keep growing, you can hook 24 strands and still be visible on the planet. Hooking to 12 opens to the crown. Those that go beyond that, are open to the higher universal chakra that exist over the crown.

AMEN.

acegotflows

User ID: 19532652
United States
11/29/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can understand. I haven't had the experience you have but I understand
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
User ID: 4564030
United States
11/29/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know exactly what you mean. Namaste family the time for a mass awakening draws close.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915094
United States
11/29/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

None of this is important.

Can you eat a whole Frankfurter without using your teeth? That's all we care about. Post pics.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, if you are going to start a thread, you should at least stick around to reply to other posters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1617215
United States
11/29/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are going psychotic.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
the glyphs... do they look something like these?

[link to www.google.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Salt

A few of them, yes, without the writing.

[link to data.whicdn.com]

[link to www.donaldcorrell.com]

[link to www.google.com]

[link to www.oocities.org]

[link to media.tumblr.com]
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28395881

I believe that this is most likely due to corruption..

GLP