I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation

13 (OP)
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/30/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation
I also found that I can heal people. I can balance them. I can find weaknesses in their structure, and help them to correct them.

I can find where the energy is stagnating, and if it isnt too bad, I can help it along.

The person still has to remember what I told them, and retain the proper alignment, or they will just fall back into illness.

Its connected to emotion, stress, tension, energy, chemical balance, posture, facial expressions, thought, mind, its all connected.
 Quoting: 13 27834799

That's great, OP. What do you feel from nature? WE are connected to nature and to me, it's the most perfect example of god. I feel sorrow for nature.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

Nature wants to help us. especially birds, and bees. they are the ones I feel most energy from.

the birds want to help, because they are rather dependant on us, as we are them. They recognize the balance that must be maintained, they know that helping those of like mind will result in good for both of our species.

The bees seem confused, almost angry. Resentful, and confused.

The spirit of the earth is growing weak. There is something affecting its frequency, almost like birth pains. Or growing pains. I sense her energy is weak, tired, exhausted.

The wind becomes harsher, like a strict parent.

the earth, harder, less merciful.

fire burns hotter, seeking to purify.

mankind grows wiser, in effort to save themselves.
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/30/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes, during my visions, I am told to whether I am to give, or keep the glyph for myself. There is only 1, that I was told to keep for myself.

Dont get me wrong, Im supposed to use it for humanity, but im just not supposed to tell anyone what they said to me.

Stop...

Go back, read this thread, and really let it absorb into your mind what it is that you're saying. Seriously, I am trying to save you from embarrassment.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also found that I can heal people. I can balance them. I can find weaknesses in their structure, and help them to correct them.

I can find where the energy is stagnating, and if it isnt too bad, I can help it along.

The person still has to remember what I told them, and retain the proper alignment, or they will just fall back into illness.

Its connected to emotion, stress, tension, energy, chemical balance, posture, facial expressions, thought, mind, its all connected.

That's great, OP. What do you feel from nature? WE are connected to nature and to me, it's the most perfect example of god. I feel sorrow for nature.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

Nature wants to help us. especially birds, and bees. they are the ones I feel most energy from.

the birds want to help, because they are rather dependant on us, as we are them. They recognize the balance that must be maintained, they know that helping those of like mind will result in good for both of our species.

The bees seem confused, almost angry. Resentful, and confused.

The spirit of the earth is growing weak. There is something affecting its frequency, almost like birth pains. Or growing pains. I sense her energy is weak, tired, exhausted.

The wind becomes harsher, like a strict parent.

the earth, harder, less merciful.

fire burns hotter, seeking to purify.

mankind grows wiser, in effort to save themselves.

All creatures of the world are evolving slightly faster.

domesticated animals, will become more spiritual. Showing love to their young. Seeking god. Looking at the sky.

smaller creatures, like rodents, and fish, will also become more intelligent, all accordingly.

think of it as a level up.

New techniques will be formed, mutations will occur.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes, during my visions, I am told to whether I am to give, or keep the glyph for myself. There is only 1, that I was told to keep for myself.

Dont get me wrong, Im supposed to use it for humanity, but im just not supposed to tell anyone what they said to me.

Stop...

Go back, read this thread, and really let it absorb into your mind what it is that you're saying. Seriously, I am trying to save you from embarrassment.
 Quoting: Serenity777

Why would I be embarrassed?
Serenity777

United States
11/30/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can see evil in people, and they cannot look me in the eye. They start blinking like crazy and keep looking away avoiding my eyes.
 Quoting: Newheart

Maybe they're seeing evil in you...

Has this thought ever crossed your mind? -Additionally, why are you looking for evil in people?
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
When Im in public, its hard to control looking into people. I notice that makes them uncomfortable, so I try not to look at people, though it has kind of become an instinct, and I cant really stop unless I really just let my guard down.

So I wear sunglasses, to cover my eyes, as to not bother people with my gaze, because It really bothers them for some reason.. i also wear sunglasses if I am in a bad mood, so I dont spread my negative energy.

I also try to avoid eye contact unless I have to. I dont really like to read people. I dont want to know sometimes. It seems almost rude, and intrusive to me..

When people arent aware of their energy, I can feel all of their subconscious thoughts during interaction i.e. a conversation. I am always afraid that they know I know, but they never do..

Thanks, OP.

You're not alone here.

Some think I'm the evil because I can't look at them in the eyes. It's not that I can't.. I don't want to.. It's uncomfortable to see into people that don't know you're doing it... So I just glance every now and then.

I also feel like my facial expressions give my emotions away like an open book, and my eyes definitely help with that...

So in order to mask my emotions, I must refrain from eye contact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1492996

True, those who can read people, can also be read right back. Its a tradeoff.

You cannot do it without a pure mind. So if you have any evil/negative thoughts, you wont be able to hide them as well.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can see evil in people, and they cannot look me in the eye. They start blinking like crazy and keep looking away avoiding my eyes.
 Quoting: Newheart

Maybe they're seeing evil in you...

Has this thought ever crossed your mind? -Additionally, why are you looking for evil in people?

Its a basic survival instict. One of the many we have lost control of over time.
Serenity777

United States
11/30/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Stop...

I'm not for sure if you realize how egoic this sounds. And if its egoic, it certainly isn't good.

Secondly, if you tell people that you were contacted by extra-terrestrials and then say, "But, its a secret," you will have closed down any communication from people who may have otherwise had interest. -And when a person automatically creates that little "avenue" as an "out," often...THEY'RE LYING.

I'm not saying that you are...but, it definitely APPEARS that way.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you just describe and summed up all the sensing I've had on a lower level in a nutshell. WOW. Validation, thank you! I will continue to develop this more now, bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19726321

Meditation is also part of the process of hooking your junk dna which leads to being indwelt by the holy spirit, when the kundalini rises to the crown.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

what should a person who already had kundalini do?

its something i struggle with, i dont know what i should be looking into now
 Quoting: DPS

If you already have experience with kundalini energy, savasana is good.

[link to www.abc-of-yoga.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16994972
United States
11/30/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you obviously have not read Revelations of an Elite Family Insider. and that's my intuition. why am i bringing that up?

because Insider said that the Creator penetrates EVERYTHING.

which correlates with what you're saying about NATURE giving you a message everywhere you go. the Creator penetrates EVERYTHING and it is "benevolent".

also, you obviously haven't read it because you're talking about "using it for humanity" (your newfound skill) however again, if you read what Insider said, this is not about a Mass Ascension event, it is an individual battle to ascend.

i see so many people caught up in the whole Mass Ascension movement and they can't even agree on simple things. many of these people have victim mentalities and welfare/self-righteous mentalities. they have some knowledge but don't want to put out more effort to acquiring more and actually implementing it in their daily lives which would make a million times more of a difference than just complaining about it and waiting for some ascension/savior. these individuals give up their free will (which is energy, all is energy) to a waiting game they can't even verify. blindly, too. just like the people they criticize (the sheeple).
Serenity777

United States
11/30/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you just describe and summed up all the sensing I've had on a lower level in a nutshell. WOW. Validation, thank you! I will continue to develop this more now, bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19726321

Meditation is also part of the process of hooking your junk dna which leads to being indwelt by the holy spirit, when the kundalini rises to the crown.

Well, this certainly explains why there's much ego in your posts concerning the supposed ability to tap "divine" energy.

Kundalini is primarily focused on the "root chakra," and the two above it or, the lowest vibrating trio of chakras in the entire group of them. Additionally, it walks hand in hand with Tantra...which is also self-oriented.

If you're REALLY doing what you say you are doing, you'd better be careful of your methods. So far, you don't sound like you're on the positive path. Self-service is TRULY the path to the dark-side.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
in addition to what i just said above, OP, would you please contact me @ [email protected]?

i want so much to find out if what Insider said is true about focusing more on meditative practices rather than eating the correct food/drink/air/surroundings/etc. he said while these physical things do have dramatic effects on us, it is not what makes one more conscious which does seem true...

HOWEVER, you say that you still haven't recovered from being sick. i remember i used to meditate a ton like you and i had a problem with acne back then and my acne calmed down like 90% after meditating for so long because i was able to manipulate energy in my body.

please contact me. i have much to offer and believe we can both gain something valuable from further discussion. keeping up with GLP threads is much more difficult due to certain circumstances.
Serenity777

United States
11/30/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you obviously have not read Revelations of an Elite Family Insider. and that's my intuition. why am i bringing that up?

which correlates with what you're saying about NATURE giving you a message everywhere you go. the Creator penetrates EVERYTHING and it is "benevolent".

also, you obviously haven't read it because you're talking about "using it for humanity" (your newfound skill) however again, if you read what Insider said, this is not about a Mass Ascension event, it is an individual battle to ascend.

i see so many people caught up in the whole Mass Ascension movement and they can't even agree on simple things. many of these people have victim mentalities and welfare/self-righteous mentalities. they have some knowledge but don't want to put out more effort to acquiring more and actually implementing it in their daily lives which would make a million times more of a difference than just complaining about it and waiting for some ascension/savior. these individuals give up their free will (which is energy, all is energy) to a waiting game they can't even verify. blindly, too. just like the people they criticize (the sheeple).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16994972

I understood part of your comment, and part of it somehow got lost somewhere.

Whether or not it is a "mass event," or whether it is an individual battle to ascend, one cannot be faulted for attempting to help others or humanity in general. This is what we're put down here to do. -Nonetheless, despite the OP's mention of helping humanity, I still hear far more ego than "servicing the whole" as the OP suggested.

Then there was the OP's statement concerning having made contact with extraterrestrials, but, not being able to divulge the information. wink

There's far too much here that does not make sense. I hope you didn't buy into it...but, I don't think you did.
Serenity777

United States
11/30/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
in addition to what i just said above, OP, would you please contact me @ [email protected]?

i want so much to find out if what Insider said is true about focusing more on meditative practices rather than eating the correct food/drink/air/surroundings/etc. he said while these physical things do have dramatic effects on us, it is not what makes one more conscious which does seem true...

HOWEVER, you say that you still haven't recovered from being sick. i remember i used to meditate a ton like you and i had a problem with acne back then and my acne calmed down like 90% after meditating for so long because i was able to manipulate energy in my body.

please contact me. i have much to offer and believe we can both gain something valuable from further discussion. keeping up with GLP threads is much more difficult due to certain circumstances.

Hook, line, and sinker...

putin
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whether or not it is a "mass event," or whether it is an individual battle to ascend, one cannot be faulted for attempting to help others or humanity in general. This is what we're put down here to do. -Nonetheless, despite the OP's mention of helping humanity, I still hear far more ego than "servicing the whole" as the OP suggested.

Then there was the OP's statement concerning having made contact with extraterrestrials, but, not being able to divulge the information. wink

There's far too much here that does not make sense. I hope you didn't buy into it...but, I don't think you did.

i am not faulting anyone for ANYTHING. each individual has their OWN reality that makes sense for THEM and THEM alone. there is no RIGHT or WRONG or GOOD or BAD or FRIENDS or ENEMIES (in a way) for again, we each have different realities made up of different circumstances/characters.

i.e. a person is born a sheeple watching mainstream tv and believing everything the govt/media says. he develops cancer. doctors fail him. he gets so desperate that he tries alternative methods of healing. he finds out the Truth behind cures for cancer. thus, a BAD event like CANCER actually turns out to be the catalyst for something MUCH GREATER (the Truth). so again, there is no such thing as bad or good IN A WAY. it really boils down to how far down along the path of Truth you are and if you'll get there in this lifetime.

Insider said there are ET's. these ET's are the spiritual beings who created this planet (planned net) earth matrix for particular souls. Insider said every human here on Earth is corrupt and it is up to them if they want to pursue their half-angel part or their half-animal part (nephilim). it is a choice of free will.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Stop...

I'm not for sure if you realize how egoic this sounds. And if its egoic, it certainly isn't good.

Secondly, if you tell people that you were contacted by extra-terrestrials and then say, "But, its a secret," you will have closed down any communication from people who may have otherwise had interest. -And when a person automatically creates that little "avenue" as an "out," often...THEY'RE LYING.

I'm not saying that you are...but, it definitely APPEARS that way.

I dont keep my extraterrestrial visitation a secret, Ive told the story many times.

I was almost asleep, I noticed my roof was gone. I felt myself floating in the air, I saw a giant space craft with a 40ft radius.

I woke up, and an extraterrestrial was staring me right in the face, as if to wake me, or check if I was okay, I was sedated. I smiled, it smiled back, looked at me like I was a puppy or something xD.

Walked me thru the ship, I saw another extraterrestrial, on a giant comuter, with buttons, he was pressing. He kind of sneered at me, like you would if you didnt like cats, and you saw one..

I was shown a planet. I remember Rings. and moons.

I was then walked to a table, where I lay face down.

I was then somewhere in the ceiling for a moment, as if I had been seperated from my body.

They pulled down various monitors over my body, and examined it.

Their technology was amazing. It was akin to a touchscreen/xray. All they had to do, was touch an organ, and literally pull it out and look at it. While the body was in some type of stasis. Rifts in space time, they obviously have control over enourmous amounts of energy.

I remember the interior of the ship. A cold blue metal was the floor, a type of tile.

The ship was made of interlocking, (what I can best describe as) tubes. Thru these transparent tubes, passed a thin line of a type of energy, or chemical..

it was under some type of magnetic field, because it was thin, either that, or it was a type of laser.

The ship was arranged in a geometrical pattern, and completely transparent, save for a few parts of the ship..

Their appearance, was slightly larger, stocky? long arms, big hands, long fingers, they moved very slowly, and calculated, as if they were moving thru water.

skin was a shade of purple. Large, almond brown eyes, very vivd and bright, as if they absorb light. Huge eyes, about 3 times the size of human eyes.

Small not very pronounced nose, nostrils, small, slit like.

No lips really, a mouth, that I never saw open, they spoke telepathically, they seemed to project a type of thought energy from their bodies, and movements.

The way they were dressed, reminded me of ancient africans, or native amricans. A type of shawl, or robe, with ornate patterns, kind of like a poncho, with long sleeves, i saw the arm, and part of the wrist. I could not see the feet. They wore hats, and jewels. They were not scary, they just did not look human. Their faces showed expression, just like humans.

I also saw a female, who came out of a chamber, to look at me, I felt kind of like a wild animal, but A noble one, like a tiger, thats how they looked at me, almost with adoration. She was wearing a tiara, with a blue gem, I remember in vivid detail.

The smell of the air was sterile, but when they pulled out my organs, I could smell them. Some smelled rotten.. They were looking for something inside of me..

When I first arrived on the ship, the extraterrestrialspoke to me in its language,it told me not to be afraid, and I wasnt afraid at all, I felt wave of energy course thru my brain, and I was connected with its thoughts, emotions, and feelings.. It was happy with me, almost like a vet would praise a tame animal.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
It ended with me being floated back into my bed, I felt myself being lowered down, very slowly..
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, this certainly explains why there's much ego in your posts concerning the supposed ability to tap "divine" energy.

Kundalini is primarily focused on the "root chakra," and the two above it or, the lowest vibrating trio of chakras in the entire group of them. Additionally, it walks hand in hand with Tantra...which is also self-oriented.

If you're REALLY doing what you say you are doing, you'd better be careful of your methods. So far, you don't sound like you're on the positive path. Self-service is TRULY the path to the dark-side.

Kundalini involves all chakras.

The kundalini energy starts at the root chakra, but flows upward, and activates all chakras as it passes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have heard similar ET abduction stories, OP.

i've heard of the possibility that since we are entering a New Age, they are in the process of picking the most advanced souls on the planet to serve as the rules of humanity for the next age.

the illuminati aren't bad. that's what people get wrong. the illuminati save humanity from itself. if the illuminati let their control structure go, most of the corrupt souls on this planet would kill each other like animals. all this according to Insider from my rough but seemingly likely interpretation.

the real illuminati live 300-400 years and that is because it is necessary to keep good control over humanity in this matrix. there is more.

you may have seen saturn. that planet keeps popping up everywhere regarding where the control comes from.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, I said I had 1 vision, that I was told to keep a secret. Its not really a secret, but I was told not to share it.

All other visions, I have been given a choice as to whther or not I want to share them, and I share them all the time.

I draw them all over the place.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

The kundalini energy starts at the root chakra, but flows upward, and activates all chakras as it passes.

i think it may run both ways. for those in tune, i think it comes from the Source to the crown chakra and down a la gravity. this relates to light ormus minerals (light body) and heavy metals (toxic). for those who are out of tune, i think energy flows up and they are easily manipulated by others' dark energies.

are you lucid dreaming, too? i noticed food has a big effect on whether i lucid dream or not.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

i've heard of the possibility that since we are entering a New Age, they are in the process of picking the most advanced souls on the planet to serve as the rules of humanity for the next age.

the illuminati aren't bad. that's what people get wrong. the illuminati save humanity from itself. if the illuminati let their control structure go, most of the corrupt souls on this planet would kill each other like animals. all this according to Insider from my rough but seemingly likely interpretation.

the real illuminati live 300-400 years and that is because it is necessary to keep good control over humanity in this matrix. there is more.

you may have seen saturn. that planet keeps popping up everywhere regarding where the control comes from.

I feel that these spirits, and entities that are contacting me, want me to search for people. I am supposed to see certain people.

It is looking for people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

I feel that these spirits, and entities that are contacting me, want me to search for people. I am supposed to see certain people.

it may be so. perhaps to develop yourself. and not to implant any fearful ideas inside you, but be wary of some spirits. i've heard that once your 3rd eye opens, you can see all kinds of spirits, good and bad.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

i think it may run both ways. for those in tune, i think it comes from the Source to the crown chakra and down a la gravity. this relates to light ormus minerals (light body) and heavy metals (toxic). for those who are out of tune, i think energy flows up and they are easily manipulated by others' dark energies.

are you lucid dreaming, too? i noticed food has a big effect on whether i lucid dream or not.

True.

The chinese classics state that "rising" chi, is not good. It goes to the head, and weakens the liver.

I dont lucid dream that much. rather, I see certain people in my dreams, that I see in real life.

More often now, I am having visions before I sleep, and before I wake.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

it may be so. perhaps to develop yourself. and not to implant any fearful ideas inside you, but be wary of some spirits. i've heard that once your 3rd eye opens, you can see all kinds of spirits, good and bad.

Youre right. I do see bad spirits.

Many of them are actually after me.

It seems I stand as the other polarity, therefore, I also attract evil.

I dont fear it though, Those who possess truth are not permitted to fear evil.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
you may also be developing the skill Insider mention called "visualization". so perhaps you could use your energy skills to heal your sickness. if you listen to guys like gregg braden, you have to set your energy as "i am healthy", not "i am going to heal my sickness", because that implies you have sickness. the best defense is a good offense, it seems. if you're always defensive and thinking about the problem, you give it more power (energy).

also, you could manifest (visualize) other things like money to get you valuables such as clean organic uncontaminated food, a proper atmosphere (away from the traffic, negative energies of people, pollution, etc). apparently Insider was living on an island with such amenities and developing himself on such a high level. apparently he is 127 and looks 30. all those stories from the Bible come to mind.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I dont believe in "Elite families" I believe that all knowledge that man possesses can be shared and learned accordingly. The only thing seperating them, is access to physical knowledge. But the key is, that the true knowledge, is not physical,

And we all possess the key to unlock it.

I also do not believe in the word "individual" What is an individual? Name one thing that is individual. Down to the smallest known particle. Everything is connected in some way.

To work for the whole, one can also achieve self contentment.

People need time to learn and reflect. Action is not always taken right away, and most of the time, that is for the better.

Time is made for biding. All things will not happen in an instant.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
you may also be developing the skill Insider mention called "visualization". so perhaps you could use your energy skills to heal your sickness. if you listen to guys like gregg braden, you have to set your energy as "i am healthy", not "i am going to heal my sickness", because that implies you have sickness. the best defense is a good offense, it seems. if you're always defensive and thinking about the problem, you give it more power (energy).

also, you could manifest (visualize) other things like money to get you valuables such as clean organic uncontaminated food, a proper atmosphere (away from the traffic, negative energies of people, pollution, etc). apparently Insider was living on an island with such amenities and developing himself on such a high level. apparently he is 127 and looks 30. all those stories from the Bible come to mind.

I doubt I will ever be whole again. I am scarred. The only thing that will heal me is time. I am strong internally. I dont get sick. Its just that some wounds never heal, and if they do, its through the miracle of time.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know I could probably use it to make money. But I dont want to use my spirituality for that.

Im beyond that. I know that all things will be provided.

I do like to play scratchers though, thats pretty much the only gambling I do. A buck or two every now and then..
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know I could probably use it to make money. But I dont want to use my spirituality for that.

Im beyond that. I know that all things will be provided.

I do like to play scratchers though, thats pretty much the only gambling I do. A buck or two every now and then..

I dont really pray to win, its more like a game to me..

GLP