I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16994972
United States
11/30/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation
OP, you obviously have not read Revelations of an Elite Family Insider. and that's my intuition. why am i bringing that up?

because Insider said that the Creator penetrates EVERYTHING.

which correlates with what you're saying about NATURE giving you a message everywhere you go. the Creator penetrates EVERYTHING and it is "benevolent".

also, you obviously haven't read it because you're talking about "using it for humanity" (your newfound skill) however again, if you read what Insider said, this is not about a Mass Ascension event, it is an individual battle to ascend.

i see so many people caught up in the whole Mass Ascension movement and they can't even agree on simple things. many of these people have victim mentalities and welfare/self-righteous mentalities. they have some knowledge but don't want to put out more effort to acquiring more and actually implementing it in their daily lives which would make a million times more of a difference than just complaining about it and waiting for some ascension/savior. these individuals give up their free will (which is energy, all is energy) to a waiting game they can't even verify. blindly, too. just like the people they criticize (the sheeple).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16994972

I dont believe in "Elite families" I believe that all knowledge that man possesses can be shared and learned accordingly. The only thing seperating them, is access to physical knowledge. But the key is, that the true knowledge, is not physical,

And we all possess the key to unlock it.

I also do not believe in the word "individual" What is an individual? Name one thing that is individual. Down to the smallest known particle. Everything is connected in some way.

To work for the whole, one can also achieve self contentment.

People need time to learn and reflect. Action is not always taken right away, and most of the time, that is for the better.

Time is made for biding. All things will not happen in an instant.
 Quoting: 13 27834799

please do not be offended. elite insider did not say that only certain people could access their higher selves. i am not sure why you are assuming that, and don't take this the wrong way, but it is not wise to assume things unless they are specifically said like that word for word and that is what the speaker also meant. which is not what i said. you have to understand this: Most people don't choose to believe this knowledge. they have their own standards of reality (sex, food, drugs, tv, cars, wealth, etc). they think that is happiness (even though it's a snake eating its own tail, thus the symbolism of reincarnation EVERYWHERE i.e. when a web page is loading, the circle going around reprsenting the load time is the wheel of karma/the cycle one stays in if they do not use their free will to pursue Higher Purposes). you have to understand that most people don't care about that kind of stuff and only want carnal pleasure. projecting your experience and wants for Higher Purposes into other people's wants is not wise. i've done this. they do not want to hear it. they have their own path/reality they want to live out. and they should. we all deserve free will/choice. but there are consequences. remember, there are great things learned in bad experiences. how do you know what life is made up of and how to ascend unless you tear it apart?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
do not be offended by this. (only the primitive ego is offended). but you seem young. not IMMATURE young, but young as in INEXPERIENCED in SOME ways. obviously not the spectacular way in which you started this thread about.

but i've reversed my own conditions. i have healed keloids scars on my body. hypertrophic scars on my body. scars can be reversed. aging can be reversed. cancer is curable. i have done these things in the past couple years. there is a science to this world.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
also, i have heard they fake war death pictures in order to teach humans lessons.

so for example, when a bomb goes off in Gaza and blows off a kid's head, we see that in a video or on the news and think "that kid suffered pain and died". that is ASSUMING. we do NOT know if that kid suffered when he died. an ANGEL or HIGHER SPIRITUAL BEING could've taken that kid out of the body 5 seconds before the bomb went off and freed it of pain while us humans on earth assume there was pain and accumulate negative energy as a result.

we create our own realities. yes, we are connected with others, however, we have the power to manipulate this dynamic. there are too many corrupt souls on this planet in order to do the whole Enlightement for the Masses and Mass Ascension. this planet/matrix was not designed for that. Insider says that kind of mentality is for another realm/stage.
13 (OP)
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/30/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you obviously have not read Revelations of an Elite Family Insider. and that's my intuition. why am i bringing that up?

which correlates with what you're saying about NATURE giving you a message everywhere you go. the Creator penetrates EVERYTHING and it is "benevolent".

also, you obviously haven't read it because you're talking about "using it for humanity" (your newfound skill) however again, if you read what Insider said, this is not about a Mass Ascension event, it is an individual battle to ascend.

i see so many people caught up in the whole Mass Ascension movement and they can't even agree on simple things. many of these people have victim mentalities and welfare/self-righteous mentalities. they have some knowledge but don't want to put out more effort to acquiring more and actually implementing it in their daily lives which would make a million times more of a difference than just complaining about it and waiting for some ascension/savior. these individuals give up their free will (which is energy, all is energy) to a waiting game they can't even verify. blindly, too. just like the people they criticize (the sheeple).

I dont believe in "Elite families" I believe that all knowledge that man possesses can be shared and learned accordingly. The only thing seperating them, is access to physical knowledge. But the key is, that the true knowledge, is not physical,

I also do not believe in the word "individual" What is an individual? Name one thing that is individual. Down to the smallest known particle. Everything is connected in some way.

People need time to learn and reflect. Action is not always taken right away, and most of the time, that is for the better.

please do not be offended. elite insider did not say that only certain people could access their higher selves. i am not sure why you are assuming that, and don't take this the wrong way, but it is not wise to assume things unless they are specifically said like that word for word and that is what the speaker also meant. which is not what i said. you have to understand this: Most people don't choose to believe this knowledge. they have their own standards of reality (sex, food, drugs, tv, cars, wealth, etc). they think that is happiness (even though it's a snake eating its own tail, thus the symbolism of reincarnation EVERYWHERE i.e. when a web page is loading, the circle going around reprsenting the load time is the wheel of karma/the cycle one stays in if they do not use their free will to pursue Higher Purposes). you have to understand that most people don't care about that kind of stuff and only want carnal pleasure. projecting your experience and wants for Higher Purposes into other people's wants is not wise. i've done this. they do not want to hear it. they have their own path/reality they want to live out. and they should. we all deserve free will/choice. but there are consequences. remember, there are great things learned in bad experiences. how do you know what life is made up of and how to ascend unless you tear it apart?

Not offended at all.

I agree that as humans, we have to overcome our "animalistic" urges, and even instincts. Sex, food, etc..

I know for a fact that it isnt easy. Controlling ones desires and focusing on mankind is the highest achievement of enlightenment, of course, its not gonna be easy..

Does that mean that people cant achieve it?

Well, It all depends.

spiritual leaders are few and far between. But one true spiritual leader, can create 10. and those 10, can create one hundred.

many people choose to hide their spiritual knowledge, even weaponize it.

These factors are what will determine how quickly enlightenment and peace will arive.

It will arrive no matter what, unless humanity fails, and destroys itself, but we all have guidance. All it takes is one person, one thought, to change everything.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
do not be offended by this. (only the primitive ego is offended). but you seem young. not IMMATURE young, but young as in INEXPERIENCED in SOME ways. obviously not the spectacular way in which you started this thread about.

but i've reversed my own conditions. i have healed keloids scars on my body. hypertrophic scars on my body. scars can be reversed. aging can be reversed. cancer is curable. i have done these things in the past couple years. there is a science to this world.

I dont see why I would be offended...

Scars do heal, eventually..., perhaps you are a better/faster healer than I am.

I guess youre right, I am kind of pessimistic about it.

I know that it will take time, Will I ever be 100%? Im hopefull. Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not offended at all.

I agree that as humans, we have to overcome our "animalistic" urges, and even instincts. Sex, food, etc..

I know for a fact that it isnt easy. Controlling ones desires and focusing on mankind is the highest achievement of enlightenment, of course, its not gonna be easy..

Well, It all depends.

spiritual leaders are few and far between. But one true spiritual leader, can create 10. and those 10, can create one hundred.

These factors are what will determine how quickly enlightenment and peace will arive.

It will arrive no matter what, unless humanity fails, and destroys itself, but we all have guidance. All it takes is one person, one thought, to change everything.

OP, the way you think is very very very reminiscent of how i used to think. and no, that comment is not a slight to you, please do not take it that way.

and i am contradicitng myself here by talking with you (but only because i feel you have something valuable to offer me). but the best way to show others is to model it. people don't learn by someone telling them the Truth via words. the Truth must be experienced or even seen in front of their eyes (their eyes, which are carnal represensations of the way they choose to view the world). and it would have to be an amazing feat like walking on water, teleporting, telekinesis. all abilities which are real and take place on this planet already. but there is a reason you do not see them in the public or on video. because it is not allowed by the Higher Spirits, it seems. there is a value in creating ignorance.

the reason there is ignorance is to protect them from knowledge. knowledge learned too quick can be upsetting and fatal even (i presume). also, it is a process and if learned in another way, it just not would be the same or even learning it really.

thus, these Higher Spirits control what is seen and what is not. if you're teleporting and moving objects with your mind, chances are they have already recruited you or you already know the Truth of how this planet works.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
also, i have heard they fake war death pictures in order to teach humans lessons.

so for example, when a bomb goes off in Gaza and blows off a kid's head, we see that in a video or on the news and think "that kid suffered pain and died". that is ASSUMING. we do NOT know if that kid suffered when he died. an ANGEL or HIGHER SPIRITUAL BEING could've taken that kid out of the body 5 seconds before the bomb went off and freed it of pain while us humans on earth assume there was pain and accumulate negative energy as a result.

we create our own realities. yes, we are connected with others, however, we have the power to manipulate this dynamic. there are too many corrupt souls on this planet in order to do the whole Enlightement for the Masses and Mass Ascension. this planet/matrix was not designed for that. Insider says that kind of mentality is for another realm/stage.

I have tried to teach enlightenment first hand. I realize the burden of a teacher/guru. I realize that I take on the burdens of those I seek to help. If I werent confident in my energy, I wouldnt try. Sometimes, I am taught harsh lessons, as people can be very defensive, and hardened by their lives. My truth keeps me stable in the tide.

Many are only able to grasp parts of it.

You begin to see the burdens of a spiritual teacher, you are not allowed to lose hope in people, for if you do, you let them go, they wander off, to be lost, or taken by demons.

Some people, I am fighting demons for.

When I say demon, I am not referring to the biblical demon per se, I am referring also to self inflicted ailments, psychological barriers...

You see that people will not always listen the first time, and sometimes, it takes a while for them to open up to it.

A false spiritual leader will give up, and condemn people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

I dont see why I would be offended...

Scars do heal, eventually..., perhaps you are a better/faster healer than I am.

I guess youre right, I am kind of pessimistic about it.

I know that it will take time, Will I ever be 100%? Im hopefull. Thanks.

OP, honestly, i don't undertand why you think you and me are separate. it's almost like you're contradicitng yousrself. sorry for the typos but i'm typing quick before bed.

you DO have the ability to heal your scars. mine healed within MONTHS if not WEEKS. if you eat a certain way, they will heal fast. but you have to eat a certain way. most alternative diets out there are FAD diets and don't work as effectively as the diet i know that works.

i have gone through every diet you can probably read on the internet: vegan, vegetarian, fruitarian, raw meat, fasting, juicing, etc. eventually i found a diet that applies to probably just about everybody but again, knowledge is not in the open for a reason.

if you want those scars gone, again, contact me at [email protected]. i can evaluate you according to a particular doctor's guidelines and it has a higher probability of helping you than most things out there. i know this sounds distant and impersonal to you like you've heard it all before (i know this feeling, i've felt it a million times while on my search and going through all the fad diets promising everything) but eventually you find the Truth when you look hard enough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201724
United States
11/30/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
So exactly 'who' is telling you which visions you can and cannot share with others?

hmm

Does that imply these visions are connected with the 'beings' that you met?

If so, does it not raise some concern that these visions are connected to a 3rd party or intermediary?

Thanks.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not offended at all.

Well, It all depends.

OP, the way you think is very very very reminiscent of how i used to think. and no, that comment is not a slight to you, please do not take it that way.

and i am contradicitng myself here by talking with you (but only because i feel you have something valuable to offer me). but the best way to show others is to model it. people don't learn by someone telling them the Truth via words. the Truth must be experienced or even seen in front of their eyes (their eyes, which are carnal represensations of the way they choose to view the world). and it would have to be an amazing feat like walking on water, teleporting, telekinesis. all abilities which are real and take place on this planet already. but there is a reason you do not see them in the public or on video. because it is not allowed by the Higher Spirits, it seems. there is a value in creating ignorance.

the reason there is ignorance is to protect them from knowledge. knowledge learned too quick can be upsetting and fatal even (i presume). also, it is a process and if learned in another way, it just not would be the same or even learning it really.

thus, these Higher Spirits control what is seen and what is not. if you're teleporting and moving objects with your mind, chances are they have already recruited you or you already know the Truth of how this planet works.

I dont think I have teleported things with my mind yet..

But I do agree, that too much knowledge, too fast, will almost certainly be rejected.

There is a chance though, that the majority stands in favor of enlightenment, and if that happens, the tide will shift.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have tried to teach enlightenment first hand. I realize the burden of a teacher/guru. I realize that I take on the burdens of those I seek to help. If I werent confident in my energy, I wouldnt try. Sometimes, I am taught harsh lessons, as people can be very defensive, and hardened by their lives. My truth keeps me stable in the tide.

Many are only able to grasp parts of it.

You begin to see the burdens of a spiritual teacher, you are not allowed to lose hope in people, for if you do, you let them go, they wander off, to be lost, or taken by demons.

Some people, I am fighting demons for.

When I say demon, I am not referring to the biblical demon per se, I am referring also to self inflicted ailments, psychological barriers...

You see that people will not always listen the first time, and sometimes, it takes a while for them to open up to it.

A false spiritual leader will give up, and condemn people.

OP, you have your own demons to fight. just like you said, they can only grasp parts of it because they have only experienced so much. they can't learn until they experience it first hand. it's like knowing kansas is going to blow up tomorrow 100% and then going to someone in kansas and saying, "get out of town! this place is gonna blow tomorrow!". they will not listen to you or leave. because they dont have first hand direct knowledge that it will blow up. this is the way the world works. also, by you thinking you're helping others, you're losing a lot of your own energy which isn't as efficient as harnessing that energy for yourself to accumulate for more abilities. you are not finished with yourself. also, you will be helping others even MORE by focusing on YOURSELF more. that is just how the world works. unless they come to you for help, then you can help them. otherwise, do not seek them. they will seek you. that is how it works, i have found. i hope i do not sound too imposing. but i probably am. this is why Insider says it's best to keep to yourself. harness the energy for yourself. the reason i'm talking to you is because i am interested in your power. i know you have it. most others reading this thread think you're a lunatic or don't know enough to believe you. but i have enough information, experience, and intuition to know that that your OP is truth and somethign you are experiencing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
11/30/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL.... "I Am Messiah" syndrome
I also found that I can heal people. I can balance them. I can find weaknesses in their structure, and help them to correct them.

I can find where the energy is stagnating, and if it isnt too bad, I can help it along.

The person still has to remember what I told them, and retain the proper alignment, or they will just fall back into illness.

Its connected to emotion, stress, tension, energy, chemical balance, posture, facial expressions, thought, mind, its all connected.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
So exactly 'who' is telling you which visions you can and cannot share with others?

hmm

If so, does it not raise some concern that these visions are connected to a 3rd party or intermediary?

Thanks.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Honestly, Some, I am actually afraid of.

Not all of them tell me nice things.

Sometimes they tell me horrible things, things that scare me.

They are different spirits, you can tell the good ones, and the bad ones, after time. But the bad ones will always decieve you, and be secretive, invasive.. They will try to confuse you.

The ones that showed me the vision I was supposed to keep, they were from a benevolent place. A place where everything was connected, eternal. A center, with an endless horizon.

I was told that I could control both good spirits, and bad. Neither could harm me, in fact, they both work for me.

The bad spirits seek forgiveness in this realm.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Though, there is a VERY powerful, female spirit, that resides somewhere in space.

She is kind of chaotic, I dont know about her... She is higher than most of the spirits. perhaps their mother. but not the ones/one that gave me the vision. That one was male gave off a male type energy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

Thanks.

They are different spirits, you can tell the good ones, and the bad ones, after time. But the bad ones will always decieve you, and be secretive, invasive.. They will try to confuse you.

The ones that showed me the vision I was supposed to keep, they were from a benevolent place. A place where everything was connected, eternal. A center, with an endless horizon.

I was told that I could control both good spirits, and bad. Neither could harm me, in fact, they both work for me.

insider and other sources say that even if a person can't see spirits, they're always interacting with them. for exmaple, have you seen the movie Branded? everytime you feel an emotion, there is a spirit or two or three or so by your side invoking you. whenever you laugh too loud, feel anger, masturbate, desire to get fast food, have sex with a stranger, etc.

one of them keeps implanting bad visuals like chopping off my head (which is my own karma as i have let things penetrate my aura) but i know to focus on good things and that will always be the best defense.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL.... "I Am Messiah" syndrome
I also found that I can heal people. I can balance them. I can find weaknesses in their structure, and help them to correct them.

I can find where the energy is stagnating, and if it isnt too bad, I can help it along.

The person still has to remember what I told them, and retain the proper alignment, or they will just fall back into illness.

Its connected to emotion, stress, tension, energy, chemical balance, posture, facial expressions, thought, mind, its all connected.

Quoting: Arial721

I assure you its not a personality disorder...

I am aware of delusions of grandeur..

I think anyone can do this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28513488
United States
11/30/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
among other things, sustained tranquility is a prerequisite.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
insider said that not just spoken words but written words emanate a frequency.

have you developed your ability to see/hear energies on internet threads like this?

what is mine saying?

i have a feeling it will reflect negative as i know i am most likely unbalanced. (i paid a price for my knowledge). but i know the way back to the Source, that is why i paid.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

Thanks.

insider and other sources say that even if a person can't see spirits, they're always interacting with them. for exmaple, have you seen the movie Branded? everytime you feel an emotion, there is a spirit or two or three or so by your side invoking you. whenever you laugh too loud, feel anger, masturbate, desire to get fast food, have sex with a stranger, etc.

one of them keeps implanting bad visuals like chopping off my head (which is my own karma as i have let things penetrate my aura) but i know to focus on good things and that will always be the best defense.

Some people in my family actually see spirits, in the "waking" state. A little girl in a white dress, just staring from the doorway. A old bearded man, sitting in a chair. A dark man with a hammer, who actually takes a swing. They all seem to look surprised when they are noticed...

These figures are tangible, meaning they can be touched. One reason why they werent afraid..

Im glad I dont have this ability!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

Thanks.

Some people in my family actually see spirits, in the "waking" state. A little girl in a white dress, just staring from the doorway. A old bearded man, sitting in a chair. A dark man with a hammer, who actually takes a swing. They all seem to look surprised when they are noticed...

These figures are tangible, meaning they can be touched. One reason why they werent afraid..

you can touch them? i know they are tangible. spirits are tangible. they are electromagnetic beings resonating at a certain frequency, as far as i know. just as we all are.

if i saw that kind of stuff, man, that would be a trip. i think there's a reason the Higher Spirits don't let me see this stuff. while i don't have 100% scientific validation of this stuff we're talking about, i do have intuition/faith which is a far greater ability according to Gnosticism, i think. i guess i'd rather go on intuition/faith that the spiritual world exists than actual seeing those images. although i do see these things in my dreams. my anxieties get reflected in my dreams which is why i have some nightmares. this is something i'm working on.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

have you developed your ability to see/hear energies on internet threads like this?

what is mine saying?

i have a feeling it will reflect negative as i know i am most likely unbalanced. (i paid a price for my knowledge). but i know the way back to the Source, that is why i paid.

I would rather not try to pick up or sense any of your vibrations. But I do sense that you have a gentle heart.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

what is mine saying?

I would rather not try to pick up or sense any of your vibrations. But I do sense that you have a gentle heart.

do you meditate a certain way? the doctor who gave me the pointers to reverse my physical diseases (i developed eczema on my face a couple of years ago, no family history of it, purely random according to mainstream doctors) said that when one meditates, they should focus on pushing energy from the top of the head down out the feet (and even the hands) over the front side of the body. (he says the energy rolls back up the back side of the body more naturally and that most of the intent should be focused on pushing the energy downward over the front side).

this method resonates with another Insider saying that our heads are literally antennas for the Source and our hands and feet are like energy outputs. thus, why people can heal with their hands and such.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

you can touch them? i know they are tangible. spirits are tangible. they are electromagnetic beings resonating at a certain frequency, as far as i know. just as we all are.

if i saw that kind of stuff, man, that would be a trip. i think there's a reason the Higher Spirits don't let me see this stuff. while i don't have 100% scientific validation of this stuff we're talking about, i do have intuition/faith which is a far greater ability according to Gnosticism, i think. i guess i'd rather go on intuition/faith that the spiritual world exists than actual seeing those images. although i do see these things in my dreams. my anxieties get reflected in my dreams which is why i have some nightmares. this is something i'm working on.

No, not me..

This is a story of an older relative of mine, she sees them.

The man that was going to swing at her with a sledgehammer, she kicked him, and she felt impact of her foot hit him. After that he disappeared.

Shes very brave because shes not afriad of them at all. I would piss my pants If I saw a little girl in a white dress, staring at me from the doorway!!!!

Its funny because she never told me as a kid, because she didnt want to scare me.

Gnosticism, contains dark magic, be careful with that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, not me..

This is a story of an older relative of mine, she sees them.

The man that was going to swing at her with a sledgehammer, she kicked him, and she felt impact of her foot hit him. After that he disappeared.

Shes very brave because shes not afriad of them at all. I would piss my pants If I saw a little girl in a white dress, staring at me from the doorway!!!!

Its funny because she never told me as a kid, because she didnt want to scare me.

Gnosticism, contains dark magic, be careful with that.

i haven't delved into any magic of any sort. just tidbits of Gnosticism like their version of Genesis.

you know what my intuition tells me about that spirit guy swinging the sledgehammer? probably just frustrated because he wants to be seen so he takes it out on humans hoping it may do something, anything of an effect. i dont think the spirit guy was actually trying to harm her. but that is a funny story haha. and i totally know what you mean about the girl. makes me think of the Sixth Sense movie. ahahajhaahahah
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

what is mine saying?

do you meditate a certain way? the doctor who gave me the pointers to reverse my physical diseases (i developed eczema on my face a couple of years ago, no family history of it, purely random according to mainstream doctors) said that when one meditates, they should focus on pushing energy from the top of the head down out the feet (and even the hands) over the front side of the body. (he says the energy rolls back up the back side of the body more naturally and that most of the intent should be focused on pushing the energy downward over the front side).

this method resonates with another Insider saying that our heads are literally antennas for the Source and our hands and feet are like energy outputs. thus, why people can heal with their hands and such.

Yes I do.

There are methods, many methods of breathing.

The microcosmic orbit [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Is basic understanding of diverting chi throughout the body.

One should focus on diverting chi "Away" from afflicted areas.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
i had a lucid dream a couple of months ago and this is how it worked:

i was walking down a path next to a highway, but it was like where the tunnels/hills/dips are, you know? but it's an open path with nothing really surrounding me. and i'm just walking. i start to jump uup and down. just for fun. but then in the process of this, either i start remembering my ability or it just happens.... but, everytime i jump in the air while walking along this path, my body lingers in the air for longer than usual. i notice this. then i start jumping higher to see if i linger longer in the air. and that's what starts to happen. then guess what? i start to believe/fee/think i can fly. and guess what? i start to fly. i'm flying over the town over people playing in the park doing their normal everyday deeds. but get this. everytime i start to doubt my ability to fly and start thinking "this isn't possible", my ability to fly disappears and i start to fall towards the ground. as soon as i start to think ic an fly and empower myself again, though, i go back up and start flying again.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

i was walking down a path next to a highway, but it was like where the tunnels/hills/dips are, you know? but it's an open path with nothing really surrounding me. and i'm just walking. i start to jump uup and down. just for fun. but then in the process of this, either i start remembering my ability or it just happens.... but, everytime i jump in the air while walking along this path, my body lingers in the air for longer than usual. i notice this. then i start jumping higher to see if i linger longer in the air. and that's what starts to happen. then guess what? i start to believe/fee/think i can fly. and guess what? i start to fly. i'm flying over the town over people playing in the park doing their normal everyday deeds. but get this. everytime i start to doubt my ability to fly and start thinking "this isn't possible", my ability to fly disappears and i start to fall towards the ground. as soon as i start to think ic an fly and empower myself again, though, i go back up and start flying again.

Those dreams are fun.

They say, that when you can fly in your dreams, you are one that has great control over their own lives.

"this isnt possible" probably reflects the doubt, that prevents you from flying.

I have dreams like that too.

Once I darted up into the sky, and looked at the city, from miles up..

Sometimes, I am like an animal, running on all fours..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
i also heard someone say that at the end of this age, (possibly 2012? doesn't seem likely though) that there are entities trapping our souls here on this planet to sap our energy (possibly use it a la vampirism for special purposes. i.e. reptilians using lower energy levels to feed off of, and annuaki using us to mine gold which one Insider says is true in a certain way but isn't as malicious as most think). but that there will be a point between the two Ages where our souls will be able to free themselves and if we start to use those lucid dream abilities and escape this Matrix/Planet, we will be able to escape, but that if one is stuck in Fear and in all the ignorant beliefs about not having a spirit, then they will stay here trapped by the Entities.

that is mere speculation but something to keep in mind and perhaps food for thought.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
^ in regards to that last post, they will get stuck because they won't believe they can fly. so they won't. they'll stay. to be trapped. allegedly.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Those dreams are fun.

They say, that when you can fly in your dreams, you are one that has great control over their own lives.

"this isnt possible" probably reflects the doubt, that prevents you from flying.

I have dreams like that too.

Once I darted up into the sky, and looked at the city, from miles up..

Sometimes, I am like an animal, running on all fours..

i don't get dreams like that often. most of my dreams are bad. but i have a feeling i know how to reverse this, but right now i'm still choosing certain carnal pleasures that weigh on my Higher Abilities. i'm working on myself.

GLP