I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16994972
United States
11/30/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation
insider said that not just spoken words but written words emanate a frequency.

have you developed your ability to see/hear energies on internet threads like this?

what is mine saying?

i have a feeling it will reflect negative as i know i am most likely unbalanced. (i paid a price for my knowledge). but i know the way back to the Source, that is why i paid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16994972

I would rather not try to pick up or sense any of your vibrations. But I do sense that you have a gentle heart.
 Quoting: 13 27834799

do you meditate a certain way? the doctor who gave me the pointers to reverse my physical diseases (i developed eczema on my face a couple of years ago, no family history of it, purely random according to mainstream doctors) said that when one meditates, they should focus on pushing energy from the top of the head down out the feet (and even the hands) over the front side of the body. (he says the energy rolls back up the back side of the body more naturally and that most of the intent should be focused on pushing the energy downward over the front side).

this method resonates with another Insider saying that our heads are literally antennas for the Source and our hands and feet are like energy outputs. thus, why people can heal with their hands and such.

Yes I do.

There are methods, many methods of breathing.

The microcosmic orbit [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Is basic understanding of diverting chi throughout the body.

One should focus on diverting chi "Away" from afflicted areas.

omg! that picture of the energy flow on that wikipedia link looks just like what my doctor describes! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 (OP)
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/30/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
i had a lucid dream a couple of months ago and this is how it worked:

i was walking down a path next to a highway, but it was like where the tunnels/hills/dips are, you know? but it's an open path with nothing really surrounding me. and i'm just walking. i start to jump uup and down. just for fun. but then in the process of this, either i start remembering my ability or it just happens.... but, everytime i jump in the air while walking along this path, my body lingers in the air for longer than usual. i notice this. then i start jumping higher to see if i linger longer in the air. and that's what starts to happen. then guess what? i start to believe/fee/think i can fly. and guess what? i start to fly. i'm flying over the town over people playing in the park doing their normal everyday deeds. but get this. everytime i start to doubt my ability to fly and start thinking "this isn't possible", my ability to fly disappears and i start to fall towards the ground. as soon as i start to think ic an fly and empower myself again, though, i go back up and start flying again.

Those dreams are fun.

They say, that when you can fly in your dreams, you are one that has great control over their own lives.

"this isnt possible" probably reflects the doubt, that prevents you from flying.

I have dreams like that too.

Once I darted up into the sky, and looked at the city, from miles up..

Sometimes, I am like an animal, running on all fours..

i don't get dreams like that often. most of my dreams are bad. but i have a feeling i know how to reverse this, but right now i'm still choosing certain carnal pleasures that weigh on my Higher Abilities. i'm working on myself.

We could never know that fire burns until we feel its heat. All things are learned in time.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would rather not try to pick up or sense any of your vibrations. But I do sense that you have a gentle heart.

do you meditate a certain way? the doctor who gave me the pointers to reverse my physical diseases (i developed eczema on my face a couple of years ago, no family history of it, purely random according to mainstream doctors) said that when one meditates, they should focus on pushing energy from the top of the head down out the feet (and even the hands) over the front side of the body. (he says the energy rolls back up the back side of the body more naturally and that most of the intent should be focused on pushing the energy downward over the front side).

this method resonates with another Insider saying that our heads are literally antennas for the Source and our hands and feet are like energy outputs. thus, why people can heal with their hands and such.

Yes I do.

omg! that picture of the energy flow on that wikipedia link looks just like what my doctor describes! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its good to hear that doctors are embracing this.

It really fills one with a sense of hope.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I do.

Its good to hear that doctors are embracing this.

It really fills one with a sense of hope.

it is no ordinary doctor. although he does have a conventional degree, he specializes in hair mineral analysis. i'm sure you've heard of crystals. well, crystals, which are minerals, can hold/transfer energy in a very special way. this is why we are biocomputers. computer chips are made of silicon, a mineral. our brains and organs are made of minerals. the more good minerals you have (the best are ormus, which are very light in weight and float to the top of spring water, unlike toxic HEAVY metals. this is also a reason gold is so valued, because if you consume the colloidal form of it, you develop even greater abilities. same goes with other minerals, like calcium, magnesium, etc.) this is the doctor that showed me the diet to reverse my eczema and scars. if youw ant them gone, and if you just want greater abilities, he is a great teacher.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
hm, so i just finished reading that microcosmic orbit wikipedia page. and it seems to mention two different methods? one where you focus on the abdomen and another where you push out through the arms and legs. which do you do and how?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
okay i have to go to bed for sure now. it's been great talking with you. i'll keep this thread open just in case you come back and may bump it later. email me if you want. PEACE!
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
hm, so i just finished reading that microcosmic orbit wikipedia page. and it seems to mention two different methods? one where you focus on the abdomen and another where you push out through the arms and legs. which do you do and how?

Focusing on the abdomen is what you should practice.

The other, is the "macrocosmic orbit" which is different.

A more advanced exercise involving sending chi throughout different parts of the body.

it is advised not to practice the macrocosmic orbit (sending chi) until skill is reached with the microcosmic orbit (focusing and condensing chi)

Eventually you practice both.

I do both, simultaneously.

But at first, stick with focusing on the abdomen. All else will become clear, the body will let you know when its time to progress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28765867
United States
11/30/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
tip;
if youre "practicing chi gung" till exhaustion-youre doing it wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28616884

This particular exercise requires you to practice till exhaustion.

Would you like to know what its called? Its a common practice.

Ma Bu stance, horse stance. The only real way to develop chi.

If youre exhausted youre doing this wrong.
did you learn this froma teacher or book or online?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28616884

Doing it wrong, yet look at the results.

Thank you OP. I'd like to make some progress, since meditation by itself doesn't seem to do that much.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
So that Ma Bu stance and how much meditation per day did you do?
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28765867

Its potency will increase, as your "chi gong" skill increases with constant practice.

You should start with every other day, you can give yourself a break on weekends.

You should stand, until your body feels the strain, which will deepen your breathing, and allow you to reach deeper states of relaxation. With these deeper states, come deeper body awareness. The spine should be as "a string of pearls, suspended from above"

If you feel like pushing yourself, go for it. You can also transition to other stances, as long as the legs stay bent. Focus on the abdomen, and when you accumulate enough chi, it will open, and the chi will flow outwards. When you reach this stage, circulate the chi thru the whole body, balance the chi. And when finished, Rub the skin, and lightly massage the energy into the body.

The sensation of chi, may vary. It can feel cold, hot, tingly, pressure...

On days where you dont feel any energy, dont worry about it. SOme days, your energy will be stronger than others.

Try to keep a consistent schedule of training for atleast 2-3 months.

You want the chi to open up in the legs.

These days, I only do intense training every so often..

My skill is adequate to build enough energy to circulate, it has resonant effects which last for about 1-2 weeks, depending on your skill, at first the effects only last about a day.. which is why commitment and practiced is required every other day, consistently, as to not let the accumulated energy dissipate. Because it will..

Building too much energy can also be harmful, to the kidneys. There is a saying, "cooked, but not burned"
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its potency will increase, as your "chi gong" skill increases with constant practice.

You should start with every other day, you can give yourself a break on weekends.

You should stand, until your body feels the strain, which will deepen your breathing, and allow you to reach deeper states of relaxation. With these deeper states, come deeper body awareness. The spine should be as "a string of pearls, suspended from above"

If you feel like pushing yourself, go for it. You can also transition to other stances, as long as the legs stay bent. Focus on the abdomen, and when you accumulate enough chi, it will open, and the chi will flow outwards. When you reach this stage, circulate the chi thru the whole body, balance the chi. And when finished, Rub the skin, and lightly massage the energy into the body.

The sensation of chi, may vary. It can feel cold, hot, tingly, pressure...

On days where you dont feel any energy, dont worry about it. SOme days, your energy will be stronger than others.

Try to keep a consistent schedule of training for atleast 2-3 months.

You want the chi to open up in the legs.

These days, I only do intense training every so often..

My skill is adequate to build enough energy to circulate, it has resonant effects which last for about 1-2 weeks, depending on your skill, at first the effects only last about a day.. which is why commitment and practiced is required every other day, consistently, as to not let the accumulated energy dissipate. Because it will..

Building too much energy can also be harmful, to the kidneys. There is a saying, "cooked, but not burned"

Its best to practice standing meditation, where there is fresh air, in the shade. Try not to stand in the scorching sun.

If you can find a nice safe place, with trees, and fresh air. that is the best. Seclusion is nice, but there is no need to venture out into the wilderness and put yourself in danger. A nice backyard, or peacefull setting will work.

If you do it indoors, make sure there is good air circulation, not too cold though.. you will be generating lots of heat, which can get trapped in your body in the form of condensation, which is not good.

Its not good for a beginner to practice in fog, rain, or extreme cold, or hot weather.

Advanced proponents can meditate in extreme cold, heat, snow, etc, to advance their abilities.

One should avoid alchohol, and tobacco. Alchohol will dirupt the brain, and destroy your focus. Tobacco has 1001 chemical added to it. Plus nicotine will have the same effect as alchohol. It will destroy your center.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. I didn't know you could damage your kidneys, or any organ from chi? I'll try to be careful. Also should I combine this exercise with meditation?

I'm sorry to hear about your abduction. These Aliens certainly didn't have your best interest in mind, mutilating you like that.

Seems like you over did your exercises, if you can't look people in the eyes? I wanna try to avoid that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its best to practice standing meditation, where there is fresh air, in the shade. Try not to stand in the scorching sun.

If you can find a nice safe place, with trees, and fresh air. that is the best. Seclusion is nice, but there is no need to venture out into the wilderness and put yourself in danger. A nice backyard, or peacefull setting will work.

If you do it indoors, make sure there is good air circulation, not too cold though.. you will be generating lots of heat, which can get trapped in your body in the form of condensation, which is not good.

Its not good for a beginner to practice in fog, rain, or extreme cold, or hot weather.

Advanced proponents can meditate in extreme cold, heat, snow, etc, to advance their abilities.

One should avoid alchohol, and tobacco. Alchohol will dirupt the brain, and destroy your focus. Tobacco has 1001 chemical added to it. Plus nicotine will have the same effect as alchohol. It will destroy your center.

Standing meditation? Interesting. I'll certainly try it.

I think I can feel the chi in my third eye, crown and throat chakras, like a vibration, or pressure. Or is that something different?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think I can feel the chi in my third eye, crown and throat chakras, like a vibration, or pressure. Or is that something different?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28732226
United States
11/30/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're thinking too hard.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. I didn't know you could damage your kidneys, or any organ from chi? I'll try to be careful. Also should I combine this exercise with meditation?

I'm sorry to hear about your abduction. These Aliens certainly didn't have your best interest in mind, mutilating you like that.

Seems like you over did your exercises, if you can't look people in the eyes? I wanna try to avoid that.

This exercise is in itself, meditation. No need to combine anything. It is actually far more powerful than sitting meditation..

No need to be sorry, they didnt mutilate me at all. lol

The kidneys can be damaged, due to the stimulation of the fight or flight response, which causes the kidneys to produce massive amounts of energy, if overdone, can injure the kidneys possibly permanently. The kidneys store the life essence, "jing" which if depleted, does not replenish. This determines lifespan, and many other things.

When the life force is depleted, the bones harden, skin hardens, aging happens rapidly, the bones become brittle, the muscles have no energy.. etc.

Its not likely that an average person could injure themselves in this way, it would take an extreme amount of effort.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

You dont want it there yet.

You want it in the "dantien" the abdominal region, particularly, four finger widths below the navel, 3 finger widths in.

The reason that you dont want it there yet, is that chi will accumulate there. If you do not know how to disperse chi, you will get blockages.

If you have a blackage in the crown chakra, you get dizzy, faint, nauseated..

A blockage in the third eye will give you terrible headaches.

In your throat, you will start to hold back your thoughts, not express them. You can develop speech disorders, and you may choke on your food alot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a certain amount of time i should limit to?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
11/30/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also found that I can heal people. I can balance them. I can find weaknesses in their structure, and help them to correct them.

I can find where the energy is stagnating, and if it isnt too bad, I can help it along.

The person still has to remember what I told them, and retain the proper alignment, or they will just fall back into illness.

Its connected to emotion, stress, tension, energy, chemical balance, posture, facial expressions, thought, mind, its all connected.

Everything you're talking about can happen to people along the spiritual journey. But it's really a waste of time to get caught up in these things, because you will never be able to fully control or even have access to these powers forever.

It is just something that happens, and it's really nothing that important.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/30/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, the more you try to meddle with this stuff and manipulate other people and your environment, the more negative karma and problems you will create for yourself. Unfortunately, some people won't listen to this kind of advice.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

You can if you want. 20 minutes of standing meditation is advanced level.

If the knees are fully bent, at a 60 degree angle, if you can hold that for longer than a minute, back straight, that is impressive, 3 minutes in this posture is highly advanced. exercise on this level is called the "lower basin"

A beginner may start with knees slightly bent, as long as the weight is dropped. At this level ones mind may begin to waver, and fatigue may start to set in at 5-7 minutes.

The gaze should be set on the farthest point, this can be in the mind, or something in front of you, the eyes, kept as still as possible, they should not move. Moving eyes means a restless mind.

holding this stance for 15-20 minutes is moderate-advanced level.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

If the knees are fully bent, at a 60 degree angle, if you can hold that for longer than a minute, back straight, that is impressive, 3 minutes in this posture is highly advanced. exercise on this level is called the "lower basin"

A beginner may start with knees slightly bent, as long as the weight is dropped. At this level ones mind may begin to waver, and fatigue may start to set in at 5-7 minutes.

The gaze should be set on the farthest point, this can be in the mind, or something in front of you, the eyes, kept as still as possible, they should not move. Moving eyes means a restless mind.

You can even stand naturally, legs not bet at all. But while standing like this, one must focus on balance, and center, the weight must still drop. Or there will be no benefit. 10-15 minutes in this posute is adequate for balancing the body. It will not build energy with the potency of lower stances, but it still has benefit.

Especially if its just for daily maintenance. A low demand exercise that only takes a few minutes which can have exponential benefits.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, the more you try to meddle with this stuff and manipulate other people and your environment, the more negative karma and problems you will create for yourself. Unfortunately, some people won't listen to this kind of advice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24760791

I am totally aware of this, you are correct.

But I am willing to take on the burden of a spiritual guide, for all humankind, and the earth, as well as the universe, and all good realms.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also found that I can heal people. I can balance them. I can find weaknesses in their structure, and help them to correct them.

I can find where the energy is stagnating, and if it isnt too bad, I can help it along.

The person still has to remember what I told them, and retain the proper alignment, or they will just fall back into illness.

Its connected to emotion, stress, tension, energy, chemical balance, posture, facial expressions, thought, mind, its all connected.

Everything you're talking about can happen to people along the spiritual journey. But it's really a waste of time to get caught up in these things, because you will never be able to fully control or even have access to these powers forever.

It is just something that happens, and it's really nothing that important.

I believe you can harness, and keep them.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

You can even stand naturally, legs not bet at all. But while standing like this, one must focus on balance, and center, the weight must still drop. Or there will be no benefit. 10-15 minutes in this posute is adequate for balancing the body. It will not build energy with the potency of lower stances, but it still has benefit.

Especially if its just for daily maintenance. A low demand exercise that only takes a few minutes which can have exponential benefits.

most importantly, the mind is in the "dantien", even when the gaze is distant, the mind is still in the dantien. The center of gravity.

Without dantien, there is no progress.
13 (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
more info for you if your interested.

Have a nice day/night.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/30/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
more info for you if your interested.

Have a nice day/night.

rockon
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/30/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am totally aware of this, you are correct.

But I am willing to take on the burden of a spiritual guide, for all humankind, and the earth, as well as the universe, and all good realms.

That's fine, but my point is that even the attempt to do things like healing people, through the use of the ego or any sort of consciously directed action or intention, will inevitably cause more harm than good.

If these things take place spontaneously, with no conscious action or intention, then that is perfectly fine. That is when there is a true healing taking place, with energy directing itself without any interference from the mind or ego or any thoughts. So if that's what you're doing, great.

But if your thoughts are directing these sorts of things, then that's playing with fire.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/30/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, it is your belief. And that's why you will run into problems. All beliefs are false; it is your ego conjuring up these thoughts and that's what mucks up the whole process.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/30/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, it is your belief. And that's why you will run into problems. All beliefs are false; it is your ego conjuring up these thoughts and that's what mucks up the whole process.

GLP