Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,465 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,102
Pageviews Today: 362,396Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,114
05:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obamas plan 20-day, $4 million vacation...during Time of Fiscal Cliff hitting US Economy

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24223554
Canada
11/29/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obamas plan 20-day, $4 million vacation...during Time of Fiscal Cliff hitting US Economy

Sorry, I'm a conservative ( as are most sucessful black men, registered republican, voted for Gary Johnson). As are my parents (maybe my mom not so much). My mom owned a medical company, my stepdad was an electrical engineer. They probably payed more in taxes than you ever have. They also probably put more kids through college than you ever will (four of us, at least three kids who were friends of the family). I went to school, got a degree, work in R&D, bought a house, got married. Point to me where we are spolied.
 Quoting: A Pimp Named Slick Back 24419860

where were you spoiled? idk the part where you said your parents put more kid through college than the other guy..yea your deff not spoiled lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11333543

plus the fact that he said his parents spent $20-$40k on vacation every year...dude thats spoiled

It is spoiled that my parent paid cash to put me (my bothers and sister, and some friends) through college because the could afford to? Their parents and other family members did the same for their generation, like the generation before them. If God blesses enough and I work hard enough, I will do the same for the generation after me.

Its spoiled that my parents took us on trips they could afford?

If that is spoiled, you should have seen the spoiled kids I went to school with.

I've had a job since I was twelve. If you were able, you had to have a means of income in our house hold, well at least up until my sister (the youngest), but she is a girl, had better grades, and was in more scholastic activities than the rest of us. I didn't get an allowance, I didn't have a lot of clothes (three pair of pants, and about nine shirts to wear to school), I drove hand me down cars to school, and always had to help fix things around the house and rental properties (I am thankful for that, no need to call someone to do maintinence on my own properties).

If that is spoiled, well then I guess I was.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21054665

See, here is the problem. This family worked hard for all that they have and here we have some bitter, negative and jealous person who obviously believes in the idea of 'spreading the wealth' and it's unfair, boohoo. What happened to working hard for what you have...you know the American Dream? Although it is fading away fast, why are people NOW degrading those who benefited from it?

This is proof of the change in mindset over the last 30 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28586482
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obamas plan 20-day, $4 million vacation...during Time of Fiscal Cliff hitting US Economy
It costs the US taxpayer about a $1m for him to go to the shops. The cost isn't surprising.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19820628
United States
Report Abusive Post
Bush was in Crawford Tx MORE DAYS than at the White House, thats a fact. Bush went on vacation 47 days after 911!! Your an idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17420495

We are discussing Obama! Do try to keep up!
The Guy

User ID: 5145260
United States
Report Abusive Post
I haven't had a vacation longer than ten consecutive days in years.
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/29/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still not convinced he's born there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28598370
United States
11/29/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama said that we would not fall off the fiscal cliff. He said it would not happen. All he has done is told Republicans to figure it out and asked Al Sharpton for advice. This is a joke.

This is so sad. We are about to have an economic collapse. Nothing will stop it. Hopefully it will Obama supporters that hurt the worst in this mess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13728447
United States
11/29/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who spends 4 million!! on a vacation??
 Quoting: Philligan

Presidents do. The cost is largely consumed by security.
Presidents don't take vacations like you or I would. They wrk 24/7
 Quoting: rV~

Like playing a million rounds of golf is working.. STFU
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28547925
Germany
11/29/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's kick starting the economy with his Hawaii trips you morAns.
chuckle
osuper
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19820628
United States
11/29/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle
osuper
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28547925

So, how have his many vacations from the last four years worked for the economy?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21054665
United States
11/29/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, I'm a conservative ( as are most sucessful black men, registered republican, voted for Gary Johnson). As are my parents (maybe my mom not so much). My mom owned a medical company, my stepdad was an electrical engineer. They probably payed more in taxes than you ever have. They also probably put more kids through college than you ever will (four of us, at least three kids who were friends of the family). I went to school, got a degree, work in R&D, bought a house, got married. Point to me where we are spolied.
 Quoting: A Pimp Named Slick Back 24419860

And yet you call yourself "A Pimp"... Some people are not helped by years of education. Were you hired through 'Affirmative Action" by any chance?

Hmm... Glad the employees of the medical company were well paid. They were, weren't they? They weren't part-time workers without benefits, I suppose. Did you ever learn that before and during the Civil War, blacks owned slaves? Black entrepeneurs know how to make money, all right.

Congratulations for throwing your vote away. Stopping Obama with Gary Johnson was not going to happen, but you were just "blowing smoke", not really participating in the most important election of your lifetime.

Thanks for your comments.

rant
 Quoting: 13th-Century

The name is from a cartoon, The Boondaocks, just something silly.

The employees were payed well, phlebotomist, with highschool educations and a bit more training, made between $15 and $40 per patient (based on distance from headquaters, home care). It wasn't uncommon for some of them to make $60k a year, they were 1099 workers. The people that worked in the labs were salary with benifits, and paid according to education.

Yup, I know black people owned slaves. However, my ancestors were slaves, owned by white people. You know what is funny, their owner left all his land to my great great grandfather and his brother (I think that is the right amount of greats), instead of his son's, because they were more involved and harder working people than his children. That dedication to work (and education) has been passed down through the generations.

Nope, I was hired on merit. Plenty of black people work for this company, I'm sure the quota was already met. Plus, I've made them money, millions, have awards for it, I'm sure I've earned my keep, and will continue to do so as long as they will have me.

My vote was my vote, I voted for who I thought was the most conservative person running. The thought of a vote being wasted (as if it really matters) is the problem with voting anyways.

If you were really a Conservative you would be angry with Obama. Not making excuses for him.
 Quoting: LimaIndiaSierra

I am, but I am also a realist. I know he doesn't make the laws, and I know he doesn't have to be there to sign what ever congress passes. I also know good jobs come with good perks. So there is no need to be upset with him.
RASJ01021970

User ID: 15080343
United States
11/29/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you for the heads up OP, its all adding up.
 Quoting: AlaskaLove

I reported on the EBS thread that I have been researching these new reports of multiple EBS activations and I found that many military bases are showing signs of major movement including the east coast. Military aircraft in the skies not normally seen. Myself saw and heard multiple F-16's and other aircraft depart from the 144th and have not seen them return thus far.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28536338

Just for thought,

East Coast down, West coast down, China has new aircraft carrier, they held special FOREIGN drills on our soil, RUSSIAN subs close to our coast. North Korea to test another missile. These are just a few things.

Are we about to have an attack on our own soil?
 Quoting: RASJ01021970

Could this possibly be his prepper bug out plan?
As always, look beyond what the eye can see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/29/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does somebody have a flyswatter?

:Obama Fly:
 Quoting: 13th-Century

Flys are atracted to seminal fluids ...

yak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28547925
Germany
11/29/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28547925

So, how have his many vacations from the last four years worked for the economy?
 Quoting: LimaIndiaSierra

I was joking for sure.

[/jealous Kraut who can't have vacation in Hawaii].
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13728447
United States
11/29/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still not convinced he's born there.
 Quoting: pool

He wasnt. Doesnt matter though.. He could hold a press conference from the Oval Office, anounce he was a muslim born in Kenya, Take a shit on the Great Seal in the office, while he butt fucked Bill Ayers bent over the desk after he bitch slapped his ole lady and the American People would get a good laugh while the MSM praised him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21054665
United States
11/29/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

where were you spoiled? idk the part where you said your parents put more kid through college than the other guy..yea your deff not spoiled lol

plus the fact that he said his parents spent $20-$40k on vacation every year...dude thats spoiled

It is spoiled that my parent paid cash to put me (my bothers and sister, and some friends) through college because the could afford to? Their parents and other family members did the same for their generation, like the generation before them. If God blesses enough and I work hard enough, I will do the same for the generation after me.

Its spoiled that my parents took us on trips they could afford?

If that is spoiled, you should have seen the spoiled kids I went to school with.

I've had a job since I was twelve. If you were able, you had to have a means of income in our house hold, well at least up until my sister (the youngest), but she is a girl, had better grades, and was in more scholastic activities than the rest of us. I didn't get an allowance, I didn't have a lot of clothes (three pair of pants, and about nine shirts to wear to school), I drove hand me down cars to school, and always had to help fix things around the house and rental properties (I am thankful for that, no need to call someone to do maintinence on my own properties).

If that is spoiled, well then I guess I was.

See, here is the problem. This family worked hard for all that they have and here we have some bitter, negative and jealous person who obviously believes in the idea of 'spreading the wealth' and it's unfair, boohoo. What happened to working hard for what you have...you know the American Dream? Although it is fading away fast, why are people NOW degrading those who benefited from it?

This is proof of the change in mindset over the last 30 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24223554

I'm not sure if you are speaking of me, or the people complaining about my parents spending their own money. I would say my parents have no problem helping those less fortunate than them (as in sending other people's kids to college), but only for those that will use that help to better themselves. You know, teach a guy to fish sort of thing. My parents (and the people I come from) believe in helping others obtain the "American Dream," as long as they plan to maintain those dreams themselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28071438
United States
11/29/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does a 20 day vaca take 4 million??

surely we live in babylon
Observer
User ID: 21189036
United States
11/29/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone considered that this vacation planning and its detals such as cost and location during these economic hardships our country is facing was designed and shared with the public to be used as a decoy? A 20 day vacation from December 17th until January 6th ?
Has this ever happened before during any other administration a vacation for that length of time and during that exact time of year and if so was it announced to the public along with its details.

On a separate note yet related in so many ways. The top 200 US private firms earned about $1.5 trillion in 2012 with names such as Cargill and Bechtel construction firm. Private firms or privately held corporations never have to disclose the source of their income to anyone. The same company with has built many underground facilities in the US and other Countrys in the past. Koch Industries, a privatly held conglomerate who's top expertise is petroleum and natural gas infrastructure design and construction, which has also been involved in the construing numerous substructures that provide energy for power, heating and cooling for many of the same underground facilities built by Bechtel. We cannot conclude this without mentioning the largest privately In the US by revenue with a $134 Billion in 2012 which again is responsible for the procurement and processing of food.
These are just something to consider, I am not claming this to the truth but rather some interesting connections I have made during my research since none of what makes sense anymore. We have been lied to and missled too many time in the past and it is time for us to begin demanding to know how or tax money is spent especially when it is been diverted to privately held corporations. Our nation debt is over $16 Trillion for those of you who are not aware. That is $16 TRILLION and continues to go up... Cmon people how are going to ever pay this back. Of course I don't expect a lot of you to respond to this part but if you do then I ask to take the time to research it or get some who knows what this means before responding. We have enough uninformed people out there and we do not need anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24141363
United States
11/29/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dan. 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Dan. 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

Dan. 11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

Dan. 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28219364
Mexico
11/29/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe a large part of the money they spend is security to keep people at a distance while they enjoy themselves...and why not? ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 844742
United States
11/29/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
He ran away to Vegas during the ME problems on 9/11 and straight out lied about his knowledge regarding what/and who was responsible for the deaths of four loyal Americans. I don't care what anyone says, he had access to the intelligence coming out of the region and did nothing but lie about the whole incident.

Personally I'm not surprised that he would take his family and hide on the tax payers dime when he should be heading up and being the leader that this country reelected to resolve this crisis! If not resolved, the "fiscal cliff" will impact many folks especially the lower income folks for years to come.

What a disgrace and huge disappointment. I voted for him the first election, but fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you! Not this time.
Thai'd Up
User ID: 23564318
United States
11/29/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
who cares about politics. why the fuck do you people insist on talking politics on this site?

go.
the fuck.
away.
Observer
User ID: 21189036
United States
11/29/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
who cares about politics. why the fuck do you people insist on talking politics on this site?

go.
the fuck.
away.
 Quoting: Thai'd Up 23564318

It is all connected ! But most of cannot see it ! Al least your participating and I give you credit for that.
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/29/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who fucking cares? Are you still dumb enough not to understand hes just a figure head? I mean you people fucking know this but still are up the guys ass. Fuck me. It doesnt matter if he was on Mars for a fucking month.

HE DOES NOT DECIDE ANYTHING.
 Quoting: Fatstogie

It's not about the decision making.

It's about throwing around our money while we suffer.
 Quoting: Tuko

So typical of Obama & family. It is also:

In very poor taste, crass, insensitive, tax-payer blood sucking, ostentatious, wasteful, gaudy, pretentious, vulgar, duty-shirking lazy ass behavior and so on...
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1249869
United States
11/29/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who fucking cares? Are you still dumb enough not to understand hes just a figure head? I mean you people fucking know this but still are up the guys ass. Fuck me. It doesnt matter if he was on Mars for a fucking month.

STFU!! I can buy a 99 cents figure head. I don't give a fuck if he and the queen don't mean shit to you but for four mother fucking million dollars? Fuck you!
s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28447870
United States
11/29/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is NOT including the $500 dollar 'bend over' anytime guys, that will be on 'standby' 24/7 !

Also his 'physical trainer' for occasional blow jobs, PLUS a backup in case of 'sore throat', lol !

He's short in more than one way too, 'they' say !
DILKe

User ID: 22944037
United States
11/29/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
picardwtf
Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20898323
United States
11/29/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well he decided to give you an EBT card.
Future Viewer

User ID: 1344660
United States
11/29/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
President Obama is reportedly scheduled to be vacationing in Hawaii on January 2, the date billions in spending cuts - and untold consequences for the economy - will kick in if a deal is not reached on the "fiscal cliff."

According to the Hawaii Reporter, residents who live in the area of Oahu where Obama and his family vacation have been told that the usual restrictions on their movements during an Obama stay will be in place for 21 days, from December 17 through January 6.

Read more: [link to www.americanthinker.com]

I though it would happen in 2nd week of February 2012. (Fiscal Cliff).

Just blame the Jews, as everybody does, but I do believe this time people have a legitimate claim, as most "Hasadic/Religious/Russian/Orthodox" Jews are the biggest Entitlement Scam artists this side of the Mississippi!

moshpit
The Real "Kronos"..(1957 Movie)
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
11/29/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
President Obama is reportedly scheduled to be vacationing in Hawaii on January 2, the date billions in spending cuts - and untold consequences for the economy - will kick in if a deal is not reached on the "fiscal cliff."

According to the Hawaii Reporter, residents who live in the area of Oahu where Obama and his family vacation have been told that the usual restrictions on their movements during an Obama stay will be in place for 21 days, from December 17 through January 6.

Read more: [link to www.americanthinker.com]

You sound surprised?shocked
 Quoting: Nam Marine 24695931

lol, no not surprised by the vacation at all. what i am surprised at is how very arrogant they both are. what will it take for his supporters to see what filth he is?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27515407
United States
11/29/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
gullible republican sheeple will believe anything.

GLP