Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 449,210
Pageviews Today: 725,481Threads Today: 246Posts Today: 3,828
08:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Harmonic Tremors at Yellowstone's Noris Junction Compare-O-Graph.

El Quisqueyano
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25969679
United States
11/29/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Harmonic Tremors at Yellowstone's Noris Junction Compare-O-Graph.
[link to isthisthingon.org]

This could be very worrisome due to the fact that Jupiter is aligning with Earth, Moon and Sun as we speak and we are approaching the alignment with our Sun and the center of our Galaxy.

Could Yellowstone be reacting to the energy from these alignments?

Last Edited by El Quisqueyano on 11/29/2012 10:43 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14102964
United States
11/29/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Harmonic Tremors at Yellowstone's Noris Junction Compare-O-Graph.
Worrisome!

Do you have any thoughts or already formulated conclusion(s) on what possible effects could spring from this 'alignment'?

thx.
JUST.HERE

User ID: 25610447
United States
11/29/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock
:glp sign:
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Worrisome!

Do you have any thoughts or already formulated conclusion(s) on what possible effects could spring from this 'alignment'?

thx.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14102964

Higher tide than normal, Magnetic energy interference, seismic activity, volcanic activity, strange weather patterns, change in the conscious frequency etc...
chaakin

User ID: 16502815
United States
11/29/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, just started doing that yesterday!!?!?

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worrisome!

thx.

Higher tide than normal, Magnetic energy interference, seismic activity, volcanic activity, strange weather patterns, change in the conscious frequency etc...
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Please explain/prove why an alignment could cause a “change in the conscious frequency”.

thx.
cabingirl

User ID: 26888000
United States
11/29/2012 12:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
El Q... do you think it is doing the same for the Long Valley Caldera...this is in CA...Mammoth Mountain, Bishop, Big Pine area. I have friend there and they have been having tremors and earthquakes.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worrisome!

thx.

Please explain/prove why an alignment could cause a “change in the conscious frequency”.

thx.

Everything resonates at it's own frequency. Logic tells me, that when these resonating frequencies are perturbed or disturbed by some other frequency, they change. It's effects could be seen in everything around us. I am no scientist so therefore do not posses the knowledge to prove it. It's an observation I made.

What do you think. what do you think would happen If an orchestra is performing a melody and one of the players changes it's frequency? I think the melody would be thrown off. Well this same concept can apply to everything. You change the frequency you change the status quo.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
El Q... do you think it is doing the same for the Long Valley Caldera...this is in CA...Mammoth Mountain, Bishop, Big Pine area. I have friend there and they have been having tremors and earthquakes.
 Quoting: cabingirl

It could very well be. This could be effecting all volcanoes and or tectonic plates.
cabingirl

User ID: 26888000
United States
11/29/2012 01:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.theweatherspace.com]

Was searching and found this link.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worrisome!

thx.

thx.

Everything resonates at it's own frequency. Logic tells me, that when these resonating frequencies are perturbed or disturbed by some other frequency, they change. It's effects could be seen in everything around us. I am no scientist so therefore do not posses the knowledge to prove it. It's an observation I made.

What do you think. what do you think would happen If an orchestra is performing a melody and one of the players changes it's frequency? I think the melody would be thrown off. Well this same concept can apply to everything. You change the frequency you change the status quo.

Thanks for clarifying your knowledge background by stating that you’re “no scientist so therefore do not possess the knowledge to prove it. It's an observation I made. ”

Given the necessary resources, I personally believe that a non-scientist can prove claims such as the one you made when you wrote that “when these resonating frequencies are perturbed or disturbed by some other frequency, they
change. It's effects could be seen in everything around us.”

Just curious: what do you think of scientists or researches or anyone else who uses words such as ‘everything’, ‘always’, ‘never’ in their so claimed ‘facts’ or ‘conclusions’ or ‘statements’?

And one more (a little caustic) question for you: should non-scientists use words such as ‘everything’?

thx - I have more questions if you're ok with it.
Olea Yimoria

User ID: 28513023
United States
11/29/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
dogcat and I hit the green pin for ya.

Bad feeling the way this year has been for me so far I wouldn't be surprised if Christmas gets cancelled with Yellow going emo....
Olea Yimoria

United States
11/29/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
You've been pinned, congrats!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28714931
United States
11/29/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since I'm not familiar with Yellowstone's geography (and geology), is Norris Junction (the one's graph that is going nut-so), where the main volcano is? The other graphs seem relatively quiet compared to that particular one.
Olea Yimoria

United States
11/29/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
You've been pinned, congrats!
 Quoting: Olea Yimoria

applauseapplausechorusapplauseapplause
Olea Yimoria

United States
11/29/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

this will give you an idea how big the volcano is.
Supervolcano is a great mockumentary based on science of what would happen if Yellowstone errupted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22495751
United States
11/29/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now the NEWBERRY CALDERA is acting up...
Indego

User ID: 26952081
United States
11/29/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

This could be very worrisome due to the fact that Jupiter is aligning with Earth, Moon and Sun as we speak and we are approaching the alignment with our Sun and the center of our Galaxy.

Why worry we have been told this is going to happen ... Prepare fore it. ... And if you were on earlier you might have got that post ... New Madrid fault tremors ... It's coming from the ring of fire ... The activity you showed proves it and even more alarming is the real possibilities that the interior of the earth is on fire ... I'll post a thread explaining
VLR!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28714931
United States
11/29/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

this will give you an idea how big the volcano is.
Supervolcano is a great mockumentary based on science of what would happen if Yellowstone errupted.
 Quoting: Olea Yimoria

Thank you =)
I will watch it later on tonight after dinner and bible study.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6990196
United States
11/29/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
And to help the newbies better understand the graphs, here is a good chart showing different kinds of tremors

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

thx.

Thanks for clarifying your knowledge background by stating that you’re “no scientist so therefore do not possess the knowledge to prove it. It's an observation I made. ”

Given the necessary resources, I personally believe that a non-scientist can prove claims such as the one you made when you wrote that “when these resonating frequencies are perturbed or disturbed by some other frequency, they

Just curious: what do you think of scientists or researches or anyone else who uses words such as ‘everything’, ‘always’, ‘never’ in their so claimed ‘facts’ or ‘conclusions’ or ‘statements’?

And one more (a little caustic) question for you: should non-scientists use words such as ‘everything’?

I'm no scholar either. I spell out everything I discuss here in a very simple form so as to not confuse folks and so many more can understand and comprehend what is possibly going on. These scientist fail to realize that not all of us understand their language.

I am very open for discussion. Please elaborate further.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since I'm not familiar with Yellowstone's geography (and geology), is Norris Junction (the one's graph that is going nut-so), where the main volcano is? The other graphs seem relatively quiet compared to that particular one.
 Quoting: OnTheFence

The entire area is a volcano, no telling where it will erupt from.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why worry we have been told this is going to happen ... Prepare fore it. ... And if you were on earlier you might have got that post ... New Madrid fault tremors ... It's coming from the ring of fire ... The activity you showed proves it and even more alarming is the real possibilities that the interior of the earth is on fire ... I'll post a thread explaining
 Quoting: Indego

This has happened many times in the past, with dire consequences.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is the statue in your avatar?

thx.
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/29/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yellowstone Caldera 8 North-America USA State of Wyoming 640,000 years ago 29.11.2012
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is the statue in your avatar?

thx.

Chief Caonabo from the Island of La QuisQueya, La Hispaniola, present day Dominican Republic.

On his second voyage Columbus found the fort destroyed and the inhabitants dead. Guacanagarí, the most likely suspect, blamed the cacique Caonabo from Maguana in the remote interior of the island. Despite some very serious inconsistencies in Guacanagarí's account of the La Navidad massacre, Columbus chose to believe him.

Caonabo was the most important and powerful ruler in Hispaniola at the time; a leader to whom Guacanagarí owed allegiance and whose power and position Guacanagarí coveted.

Last Edited by El Quisqueyano on 11/29/2012 09:27 PM
Vesper33

User ID: 25919604
United States
11/29/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
kimpy2
User ID: 20290901
United States
11/29/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worrisome!

thx.

thx.

Look up Amsterdam-based investor Charles Nenner; he invests based on sunspot cycles and their scientifically proven influences on human behavior. I'd call that an effect on consciousness by heavenly bodies. grinning
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
11/30/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could be Gaia Sophia navigating her way back home by harmonic communication with the Aeons, that would be my guess.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16783339
United States
11/30/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: OnTheFence

The main Volcanic area is the whole of yellowstone.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

thx.

I'm no scholar either. I spell out everything I discuss here in a very simple form so as to not confuse folks and so many more can understand and comprehend what is possibly going on. These scientist fail to realize that not all of us understand their language.

I am very open for discussion. Please elaborate further.

I believe that most scientists’ targeted audience does not necessarily include ‘all’ of us. They know that eventually and gradually the original imparted information could be disseminated to the general public in a more colloquial transcribed form.

I have some questions:

1. Based on this claim of your, “Logic tells me, that when these resonating frequencies are perturbed or disturbed by some other frequency, they change”, can you tell us which resonating frequencies are produced by each individual object involved forming alignments?

2. Is it possible that when alignments are formed the frequencies of each individual object remains unperturbed?

3. Also can you tell us if the set of objects could form a new frequency once they are involved in an alignment?

4. Quoting you - “This could be very worrisome”: Do you consider this a warning you are releasing to others?

5. Do you believe that some native from the American continent (i.e. the native Quisqueyanos) are the possible descendants of the supposed Atlantean people from the assumed now-submerged Atlantis?

thx.

GLP