Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,077 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,100,368
Pageviews Today: 1,989,441Threads Today: 878Posts Today: 15,294
10:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8213675
United States
11/29/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!
Kinda of a weird thing happened to me this week, my sister-in-law told me she has been in love with me sense her sister introduced me to her 9 years ago!

I know alcohol had a lot to do with it as she had been drinking for a couple of hours which she doesn't normally do! This sure has put me into an awkward position....? When she told me I was dumbfounded and didn't say a word in return!

I Just wanted to vent, do not know how to handle the situation, and shit Christmas is coming and I will have to do the family thing and see her again!

Question: What the fuck do you do, when a situation like this arises? I'm kind of a spiritual guy and would never cheat on my wife, let alone with her sister. So many questions on what to do. Do I just blow it off and ignore it, based on the fact that she was drunk? I don't think I would dare to ever tell my wife she would freak. What is weird is that they are a close typically normal upper middle class family.

I don't know how to handle the situation! I am leaning towards ignoring it and pretending it never happened!
Zombietard

User ID: 27257544
Argentina
11/29/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!
A picture is worth a thousand words

hitit bananasex
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28648467
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!
FUCK HER!

WHY NOT THE WORLD ENDS ON THE 21ST OF NEXT MONTH, WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26204600
United States
11/29/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ignore it. Never happened. She probably forgot anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28618054
United States
11/29/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yea, you really need to fuck her. I'd give anything to get to nail my hot ass sister in law.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28648467
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could be a TEST!

Your wife wants out or has already cheater and put her sister upto it so she can force a divorce citing infidelity!

cruise
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yea, you really need to fuck her. I'd give anything to get to nail my hot ass sister in law.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28618054

That is the sick part, she is really hot and she is a school teacher! Kinda got that naughty school teacher thing going on!
Anonymous
User ID: 20575401
United States
11/29/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ignore it.......pass it for drunkeness and wait and see.

If she approaches you again...........well, maybe you ought to discuss this with your wife and not us!!

If you a cheater or manwhore and you screw around with her, karma will kick your ass later.

Do not destroy your good marriage for a Jezebel!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could be a TEST!

Your wife wants out or has already cheater and put her sister upto it so she can force a divorce citing infidelity!

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28648467

My God never thought of that!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ignore it.......pass it for drunkeness and wait and see.

If she approaches you again...........well, maybe you ought to discuss this with your wife and not us!!

If you a cheater or manwhore and you screw around with her, karma will kick your ass later.

Do not destroy your good marriage for a Jezebel!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous 20575401

I know, I'm actually afraid to see her at christmas! don't know how to handle the situation!
Maguyver
Fix'r

User ID: 808852
United States
11/29/2012 11:08 AM

Report Abusive Post

That is the sick part, she is really hot and she is a school teacher! Kinda got that naughty school teacher thing going on!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8213675

Tell your wife you have this really freaky idea...

She might be more comfortable with her sister than some anonymous hookup.

No open mouth kissing, though. That's just too intimate. Play in the same room only.

cheers
Adversity is inevitable, misery is optional.

Do or do not. There is no try.

"The enemy will never attack where you are strongest...He will attack where you are weakest. If you do not know your weakest point, be certain, your enemy will." Sun Tzu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17119454
United States
Report Abusive Post
Definatly DO NOT tell your wife.

So she loves you. No crime. Isn't that what we all want from the universe, to be loved?

Let yourself be loved. Be worthy. Never punish another simply for adoring you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28647427
United States
Report Abusive Post
Thats alright , my real sister this week told me if she were single and I wasnt her brother shed date me 5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28500452
United States
11/29/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know the feeling OP my sister in law said she would want me as her bfriend if she wasn't gay lol

Just have fun with it on the holidays and see how it plays out, maybe do the SNL dick in a box for her present lmao
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

No open mouth kissing, though. That's just too intimate. Play in the same room only.

cheers
 Quoting: Maguyver

Yah, that will go over well. No, I think I will keep my testicles for now, thank you very much.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2059592
United States
Report Abusive Post
threesome, polygamy, ect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1357677
United States
Report Abusive Post
Could be a TEST!

cruise

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Thats alright , my real sister this week told me if she were single and I wasnt her brother shed date me 5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28647427

Ouch
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know the feeling OP my sister in law said she would want me as her bfriend if she wasn't gay lol

Just have fun with it on the holidays and see how it plays out, maybe do the SNL dick in a box for her present lmao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28500452

You don't think it will be awkward? I just hope she isn't drinking again!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2059592
United States
11/29/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

oh a hot school teacher! Thats so sick! Don't get a boner or God will strike thee!
ifSHTF

User ID: 14320441
United States
11/29/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe she loves you like a brother in law, and you're reading too much in to it?
Maguyver
Fix'r

User ID: 808852
United States
11/29/2012 11:14 AM

Report Abusive Post

cheers
 Quoting: Maguyver

Yah, that will go over well. No, I think I will keep my testicles for now, thank you very much.

Pass! A+

The above scenerio would only be advisable if instigated by your wife. Never a good idea for the guy to suggest such a thing. Fun to think about, though!

cheers
Adversity is inevitable, misery is optional.

Do or do not. There is no try.

"The enemy will never attack where you are strongest...He will attack where you are weakest. If you do not know your weakest point, be certain, your enemy will." Sun Tzu
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe she loves you like a brother in law, and you're reading too much in to it?
 Quoting: ifSHTF

Oh no, I she got right in my face! I thought she was going to kiss me right then and there!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23290196
United States
11/29/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could be a TEST!

cruise

laugh laugh laugh

My God never thought of that!

Regroup OP.. I'm sure the poster is a paranoid idiot.

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1522135
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm married to my Ex brother-in-law! We've been together for almost 20 years now. My Sister and I talk regularly and she has no hard feelings. I guess if it's meant to be it will be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24842937
United States
Report Abusive Post
You don't know what to do? Do you love her? If not, then there's nothing to do.

If you just want to tap her, then you might have something to think about.

But don't do it. It's really NOT worth it and one day she'll get drunk again and tell your wife what a lousy fuck you are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
11/29/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hurry up and fuck her before she changes her mind OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20881168
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is either complete troll bullshit or you are one whimpy limped dick mother fucker.

Bitch slap that slut and tell her to shut the fuck up and make her jealous, end of.

Be the man and stay in control you fairy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28548833
United States
11/29/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

With this comment alone, it seems you took the bait. She may never recall having said this to you but if you are not careful, you might allow yourself to lust after her. Rebuke these thoughts or they will eat you alive! The mind is a dangerous battlefield!
Earth Daughter

User ID: 18531580
United States
11/29/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grass is always greener on the other side.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1522135
United States
11/29/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am married to my ex brother-in-law. We have been together for 20 years now. My sister and I talk regularly and she has no hard feelings. If it's meant to be, it will be.

GLP