Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,033 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,045,439
Pageviews Today: 1,910,388Threads Today: 635Posts Today: 14,091
06:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 8213675
United States
11/29/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!
Yea, you really need to fuck her. I'd give anything to get to nail my hot ass sister in law.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28618054

That is the sick part, she is really hot and she is a school teacher! Kinda got that naughty school teacher thing going on!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8213675

With this comment alone, it seems you took the bait. She may never recall having said this to you but if you are not careful, you might allow yourself to lust after her. Rebuke these thoughts or they will eat you alive! The mind is a dangerous battlefield!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28548833

yah, no shit! Could you imagine? She has 2 kids i have 1. We both have loving families... what a fucking mess that would be!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27851254
United States
11/29/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!
i feel for ya'
my wife was hounding me about having a 3some with her friend.

i shut that shit down. too much to lose & not enough to gain.

good luck bro.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grass is always greener on the other side.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

You have probably never been to divorce court
NothingFancy

User ID: 20864362
United States
11/29/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your story reminded me of this joke.

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me—it was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her “little” sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word.

She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.”

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.

I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.”

And the moral of this story is:  Always keep your condoms in your car.

Source:  Bits & Pieces
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your story reminded me of this joke.

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me—it was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her “little” sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word.

She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.”

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.

I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.”

And the moral of this story is:  Always keep your condoms in your car.

Source:  Bits & Pieces
 Quoting: NothingFancy

WOW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27229787
United States
11/29/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your conscience already told you what to do, but you're on here looking for some validation for the wrong decision.

Throw some cold water in your face and move on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28421286
United States
11/29/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Definatly DO NOT tell your wife.

So she loves you. No crime. Isn't that what we all want from the universe, to be loved?

Let yourself be loved. Be worthy. Never punish another simply for adoring you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17119454

That is very bad advice. He should tell his wife and right away. This same thing happened to my aunt and her husband. Her sister hit on my uncle. He told his wife, they worked things out and are still married. This was yrs ago but keeping secrets is worse than lying if you ask me. If the sister was drunk that is her problem not yours. Let the sisters work it out. Once you tell your wife its not your problem any longer. Weight lifted.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

So she loves you. No crime. Isn't that what we all want from the universe, to be loved?

That is very bad advice. He should tell his wife and right away. This same thing happened to my aunt and her husband. Her sister hit on my uncle. He told his wife, they worked things out and are still married. This was yrs ago but keeping secrets is worse than lying if you ask me. If the sister was drunk that is her problem not yours. Let the sisters work it out. Once you tell your wife its not your problem any longer. Weight lifted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28421286

No, but I could always say she was drunk and that she just said she had a crush on me. If it ever became an issue. I think I am better off just forgetting it ever happened!
Earth Daughter

User ID: 18531580
United States
11/29/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, I have.

Thing is, people think someone else is the answer to their unhappiness. But those someone elses all have their own baggage too.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4545733
United States
11/29/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
...And you are flattered by her words? Take my advice .....
and run as fast as you can from this woman. Her intentions toward you and her sister are not honorable.

She shows no concern for her sister's welfare nor YOURS.

I don't care what her appearance is, she is ready to destroy her sister's and your life.

Is this what you want?

Wake up man.........do the right thing here.
Fred
User ID: 21515285
United States
11/29/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll second that. Also love isn't always about needing to jump some ones bones. She may love you for the way you treat her sister. Take it as a complement. If it goes too far politely refuse.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
...And you are flattered by her words? Take my advice .....
and run as fast as you can from this woman. Her intentions toward you and her sister are not honorable.

She shows no concern for her sister's welfare nor YOURS.

I don't care what her appearance is, she is ready to destroy her sister's and your life.

Is this what you want?

Wake up man.........do the right thing here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4545733

I know, it just threw me for a loop. Wasn't prepared for the situation. didn't know how to handle it at the time... that's why I did not say a word when she said it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28146542
Japan
11/29/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's only thing to do regarding this complex issue.

Throw one up her.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think it is best for all, just to forget it ever happened and chuck it up to life experience. I have had women tell me they were in love with me before. Sometimes saying nothing at all means mountains!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28421286
United States
11/29/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, I have.

Thing is, people think someone else is the answer to their unhappiness. But those someone elses all have their own baggage too.

Yea..aint karma a bitch?!!! LMAO My ex left me for some lady who wasn't even pretty..just plain jane. Even our Dr said WTF? he said if I didnt make him happy nothing would..and he was right. he came crawling back after a few months begging for me to take him back. The other woman was a liar/gold digger/lazy etc etc etc. I said TOUGH SHIT! You made your bed with the HO go sleep in it. He left her.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, I have.

Yea..aint karma a bitch?!!! LMAO My ex left me for some lady who wasn't even pretty..just plain jane. Even our Dr said WTF? he said if I didnt make him happy nothing would..and he was right. he came crawling back after a few months begging for me to take him back. The other woman was a liar/gold digger/lazy etc etc etc. I said TOUGH SHIT! You made your bed with the HO go sleep in it. He left her.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28421286

Yup, Could happen to anyone.. I guess my biggest question was should i ever tell my wife... probably better off for everybody concerned to just forget it ever happened. Never thought of the fact she could be in love with my millions of dollars!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
11/29/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda of a weird thing happened to me this week, my sister-in-law told me she has been in love with me sense her sister introduced me to her 9 years ago!

I know alcohol had a lot to do with it as she had been drinking for a couple of hours which she doesn't normally do! This sure has put me into an awkward position....? When she told me I was dumbfounded and didn't say a word in return!

I Just wanted to vent, do not know how to handle the situation, and shit Christmas is coming and I will have to do the family thing and see her again!

Question: What the fuck do you do, when a situation like this arises? I'm kind of a spiritual guy and would never cheat on my wife, let alone with her sister. So many questions on what to do. Do I just blow it off and ignore it, based on the fact that she was drunk? I don't think I would dare to ever tell my wife she would freak. What is weird is that they are a close typically normal upper middle class family.

I don't know how to handle the situation! I am leaning towards ignoring it and pretending it never happened!

Oh come on! You know she was drinking. Bury it! Don't embarrass your sister-in-law and ruin the relationshiop between her and your wife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
11/29/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda of a weird thing happened to me this week, my sister-in-law told me she has been in love with me sense her sister introduced me to her 9 years ago!

I know alcohol had a lot to do with it as she had been drinking for a couple of hours which she doesn't normally do! This sure has put me into an awkward position....? When she told me I was dumbfounded and didn't say a word in return!

I Just wanted to vent, do not know how to handle the situation, and shit Christmas is coming and I will have to do the family thing and see her again!

Question: What the fuck do you do, when a situation like this arises? I'm kind of a spiritual guy and would never cheat on my wife, let alone with her sister. So many questions on what to do. Do I just blow it off and ignore it, based on the fact that she was drunk? I don't think I would dare to ever tell my wife she would freak. What is weird is that they are a close typically normal upper middle class family.

I don't know how to handle the situation! I am leaning towards ignoring it and pretending it never happened!

That's the way to go (OP)
llllllllllllll

User ID: 19657578
United States
11/29/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Wanta10GA on 11/29/2012 09:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
11/29/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop emitting those seduce-ation vibes you are the one who drew her mind to that seducey though pattern you have been bleating out.

Stop getting a rush off others falling all over you...because all toys wear old and ugly.

Behave they self restrain your brain accept this was a two not a one but two.....her and you.

Think of her no more and see her as something other than a fly for seducey sauce...

Turn her into a commode tank flapper in you mind or a mosquito or even a moldy shriveling peach.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop emitting those seduce-ation vibes you are the one who drew her mind to that seducey though pattern you have been bleating out.

Stop getting a rush off others falling all over you...because all toys wear old and ugly.

Behave they self restrain your brain accept this was a two not a one but two.....her and you.

Think of her no more and see her as something other than a fly for seducey sauce...

Turn her into a commode tank flapper in you mind or a mosquito or even a moldy shriveling peach.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22054163

It's not my fault i'm good looking everybody tells me I look like brad pitt only better looking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2226485
United States
11/29/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
SIIHP!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
SIIHP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2226485

huh?
cowardlyMe
User ID: 20395699
United States
11/29/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats alright , my real sister this week told me if she were single and I wasnt her brother shed date me 5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28647427

What?? EWWW What did you say to that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16951024
United States
11/29/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do her in the butt!!!!
catsscratchfever

User ID: 2199611
Canada
11/29/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get up on that 3 way action NOW....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1218376
Denmark
11/29/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea, you really need to fuck her. I'd give anything to get to nail my hot ass sister in law.

That is the sick part, she is really hot and she is a school teacher! Kinda got that naughty school teacher thing going on!

You claim to be spiritual and that you'd never cheat on wifey; how'd we get to 'naughty school teacher' from taht?
Maguyver

User ID: 808852
United States
11/29/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

You claim to be spiritual and that you'd never cheat on wifey; how'd we get to 'naughty school teacher' from taht?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1218376

Umm....he's a human male? That's my thought.

cheers
Adversity is inevitable, misery is optional.

Do or do not. There is no try.

"The enemy will never attack where you are strongest...He will attack where you are weakest. If you do not know your weakest point, be certain, your enemy will." Sun Tzu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20675322
United States
11/29/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats alright , my real sister this week told me if she were single and I wasnt her brother shed date me 5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28647427

ewww
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/29/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You haven't done anything wrong.

She was drunk and hopefully she doesn't remember what she told you.

I would just try and forget about it and move on.

You don't want to think with your penis in this situation. The potential negative consequences of doing so will far outweight any short-term sexual gratification you could obtain.

GLP