Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,987 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 986,398
Pageviews Today: 1,801,001Threads Today: 590Posts Today: 13,268
05:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!

Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
11/29/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!
Your story reminded me of this joke.

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me—it was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her “little” sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word.

She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.”

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.

I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.”

And the moral of this story is:  Always keep your condoms in your car.

Source:  Bits & Pieces
 Quoting: NothingFancy

lOl

Nice one.

thefonz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915094
United States
11/29/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!
Tell your mother in-law....that you're in love with HER.
measure

User ID: 4195773
United States
11/29/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the fact that you posted this here and by your responses here, I can see you are already in trouble. You are entertaining a fantasy that will not end well for you. I’m going to give you some tough love brother:

I know that, especially since you are married, you are flattered by the attention. But you wouldn’t act on it right? She’s got you right where she wants you though. Whether you act on it or not now she wins. She’s planted the seed. She’s got you thinking about her. She’ll gauge your reaction and keep you twisting in the wind now with a little wink here, a smile there. If you are like most men you will be stupid and crack. She doesn’t need you to though. Stop playing her game.

Let me let you in on something, most of these types of situations rarely have anything to do with the man. Many women are very competitive; especially sisters and “best friends”. Many women naturally want the man their sister has, or best friend, cousin, woman next door, etc etc. But it’s not really the man they want. What they want is to know they can have, and/or did have, their sister’s or best friend’s man. They want to know they are better than the other females they know.

If you love your wife you wouldn’t even consider acting on such a thing. You’d chalk it up for what it is “female rivalry” and if your sister-in-law approaches you again you’d tell her, with no emotion and in no uncertain terms, that you are flattered but she shouldn’t entertain such notions, that you love your wife. Because if you don’t, even if you don’t act on your sister-in-law’s advances, if she thinks she’s got you thinking about her you are doing your wife dirty. Your sister-in-law and everybody she knows will have less respect for you and your wife. Even if you acted on it and got away with it is your sister-in-law that much better of a person than your wife that she deserves to have that over your wife? If she is, if anybody is, why did you marry your wife in the first place?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28226020
United States
11/29/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
All that really needs to be said in this thread is

"Bros before hoes"

That is all
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 8213675
United States
11/29/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
All that really needs to be said in this thread is

"Bros before hoes"

That is all
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28226020

bros before hoes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28105140
United States
11/29/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds boring. you should go see if any good shows are on now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
11/29/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
You just ignore it, pretend she never said it, and she'll probably do the same thing. Just blow it off. People can say anything when they're drunk.
anti-agenda21

User ID: 1462016
Canada
11/29/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda of a weird thing happened to me this week, my sister-in-law told me she has been in love with me sense her sister introduced me to her 9 years ago!

I know alcohol had a lot to do with it as she had been drinking for a couple of hours which she doesn't normally do! This sure has put me into an awkward position....? When she told me I was dumbfounded and didn't say a word in return!

I Just wanted to vent, do not know how to handle the situation, and shit Christmas is coming and I will have to do the family thing and see her again!

Question: What the fuck do you do, when a situation like this arises? I'm kind of a spiritual guy and would never cheat on my wife, let alone with her sister. So many questions on what to do. Do I just blow it off and ignore it, based on the fact that she was drunk? I don't think I would dare to ever tell my wife she would freak. What is weird is that they are a close typically normal upper middle class family.

I don't know how to handle the situation! I am leaning towards ignoring it and pretending it never happened!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8213675

forget about it.

especially if you have kids.

if you don't have kids, that's up to you to decide.
sandpiper

User ID: 28745897
United States
11/29/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, do not mention this, but if she does, tell her you love your wife very much and your wife is the only one for you and that she needs to stop this craziness. You will feel very good about yourself.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26673944
United States
11/29/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats alright , my real sister this week told me if she were single and I wasnt her brother shed date me 5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28647427

Roll Tide!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9714282
United States
11/29/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at a bonfire party with my sister inlaw once. We were hammered and I walked off to take a piss and she came up behind me and was like can I hold it while you pee? I laughed and said sure as a joke but around came the hands.

She tried to write her name as I pissed and was saying this is so cool. We went back to the party and nothing more was ever said of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1518616
Canada
11/29/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is my advise, which will differ from most other men on this board:

The next you guys are drinking, and alone, maybe over the holidays, tell her your flattered by what she told you before, but that you really love your wife and are lucky to have her. Also tell her you will not bring this up with her sister and that it will remain between the two of you.

You're flattered, and you're in love with your wife/her sister.
BULLY! BULLY!

User ID: 21347113
United States
11/29/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question... why was you getting drunk with her anyhow? Where was your wife?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 8213675
United States
11/30/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question... why was you getting drunk with her anyhow? Where was your wife?
 Quoting: BULLY! BULLY!

I wasnt drinking she was, I dont drink and havent in about 20 years
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
11/30/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop emitting those seduce-ation vibes you are the one who drew her mind to that seducey though pattern you have been bleating out.

Stop getting a rush off others falling all over you...because all toys wear old and ugly.

Behave they self restrain your brain accept this was a two not a one but two.....her and you.

Think of her no more and see her as something other than a fly for seducey sauce...

Turn her into a commode tank flapper in you mind or a mosquito or even a moldy shriveling peach.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22054163

It's not my fault i'm good looking everybody tells me I look like brad pitt only better looking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8213675

Lucifer was beautiful also.. look where it got him.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
11/30/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the fact that you posted this here and by your responses here, I can see you are already in trouble. You are entertaining a fantasy that will not end well for you. I’m going to give you some tough love brother:

I know that, especially since you are married, you are flattered by the attention. But you wouldn’t act on it right? She’s got you right where she wants you though. Whether you act on it or not now she wins. She’s planted the seed. She’s got you thinking about her. She’ll gauge your reaction and keep you twisting in the wind now with a little wink here, a smile there. If you are like most men you will be stupid and crack. She doesn’t need you to though. Stop playing her game.

Let me let you in on something, most of these types of situations rarely have anything to do with the man. Many women are very competitive; especially sisters and “best friends”. Many women naturally want the man their sister has, or best friend, cousin, woman next door, etc etc. But it’s not really the man they want. What they want is to know they can have, and/or did have, their sister’s or best friend’s man. They want to know they are better than the other females they know.

If you love your wife you wouldn’t even consider acting on such a thing. You’d chalk it up for what it is “female rivalry” and if your sister-in-law approaches you again you’d tell her, with no emotion and in no uncertain terms, that you are flattered but she shouldn’t entertain such notions, that you love your wife. Because if you don’t, even if you don’t act on your sister-in-law’s advances, if she thinks she’s got you thinking about her you are doing your wife dirty. Your sister-in-law and everybody she knows will have less respect for you and your wife. Even if you acted on it and got away with it is your sister-in-law that much better of a person than your wife that she deserves to have that over your wife? If she is, if anybody is, why did you marry your wife in the first place?
 Quoting: measure

I really like this!

Especially the first part. Men have such weak egos.. so you're good looking.. nothing more than a conquest.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1486553
11/30/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do it OP, bang her.

It will be revenge for me humping your wife last year when you stayed late at work that one night.

ohyeah
Tell me what this tastes like...
yankeemofo

User ID: 18296310
United States
11/30/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at a bonfire party with my sister inlaw once. We were hammered and I walked off to take a piss and she came up behind me and was like can I hold it while you pee? I laughed and said sure as a joke but around came the hands.

She tried to write her name as I pissed and was saying this is so cool. We went back to the party and nothing more was ever said of it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9714282

bsflag

There's no way you're still pissing with someone else's hands on your junk!
Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.

Trust in those that seek the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21160675
United States
11/30/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marry them both.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/30/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am married to my ex brother-in-law. We have been together for 20 years now. My sister and I talk regularly and she has no hard feelings. If it's meant to be, it will be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1522135

Yeah but you're a man, and it was both yours and his way of coming out of the closet together...different perspective with the OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21160675
United States
11/30/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marry them both.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21160675

This. Sister wives. Hotness.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28701386
United States
11/30/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
ha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68095099
United States
02/16/2015 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
TRUE LIFE: I’M CRUSHING ON MY PARTNER’S SIBLING
Do you have acrush on your partner’s brother or sister? Do you secretly want to take things farther with them, but don’t want it to end your relationship? Or have you already taken that step, hooking up with your boyfriend or girlfriend’s sibling on the sly hoping they never find out? Are you keeping this a secret, knowing if the truth ever got out it would tear you two apart? Maybe you’re really into their sibling, and are getting ready to tell your significant other that you want to break things off with them in favor of their brother or sister? Or maybe your sibling crush is a little different, but still pretty complicated?

If so MTV wants to hear from you. If you appear to be between the ages of 18 – 29, email us at [email protected] with a description of the situation with your significant other and their sibling. Be sure to include a recent photo of yourself, your current boyfriend / girlfriend, and if possible the brother or sister that you’re into. Please also include your name, city and state and contact phone number. We look forward to hearing your story.

Twitter: TRUE LIFE: I’M CRUSHING ON MY PARTNER’S SIBLING casting - email [email protected] with photo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18588443
United States
03/05/2015 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
MTV TRUE LIFE: I’M CRUSHING ON MY PARTNER’S SIBLING
Do you have a crush on your partner’s brother or sister? Do you secretly want to take things farther with them, but don’t want it to end your relationship? Or have you already taken that step, hooking up with your boyfriend or girlfriend’s sibling on the sly hoping they never find out? Are you keeping this a secret, knowing if the truth ever got out it would tear you two apart? Maybe you’re really into their sibling, and are getting ready to tell your significant other that you want to break things off with them in favor of their brother or sister? Or maybe your sibling crush is a little different, but still pretty complicated?

If so MTV wants to hear from you. If you appear to be between the ages of 18 – 29, write us at TRUELIFE.NF[at]gmail with a description of the situation with your significant other and their sibling. Be sure to include a recent photo of yourself, your current boyfriend / girlfriend, and if possible the brother or sister that you’re into. Please also include your name, city and state and contact phone number. We look forward to hearing your story.
TRUELIFE.NF[at]gmail

[link to remotecontrol.mtv.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64125131
United States
03/05/2015 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is what you do op

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

GLP