jahbulon49

User ID: 27374765
Netherlands
11/29/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Nuclear Christmas in the U.S?
You people must of have forgotten about this:

Thread: IMPORTANT! help solve the mystery of pccts.com. is there a plan to nuke the usa?
Jahbulonian Pride!
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/29/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
BIOLOGICAL attack is more realistic

no way will a NUKE go off in the USA come on man
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18422559

Who do you think pre-planned 9/11?
 Quoting: ~THE IRANIAN~
Bush adminastration, in order to get to the mideast.
remote controll planes into wts, missle not a plane into pentagon, no plane crashed in PA.

Why don't you enlighten us with who you believe pre planned 9-11....
 Quoting: *Evan*

stars
*Evan*

User ID: 28152425
United States
11/29/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

He's going to say "Jews", I just know it...
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

The Iranian blames the jews.....then says the jews are going to use a false flag to then blame Iran...lol

jerkit

Last Edited by *Evan on 11/29/2012 12:04 PM
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/29/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
macgunjihad2rocket
 Quoting: secretninja

abomblurkbyekitty
stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28710476
United States
11/29/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

He's going to say "Jews", I just know it...
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

How Ironic....the Iranian blames the jews.....then says the jews are going to use a false flag to then blame Iran...

jerkit

Not all the Jews of course. Just some. Israeli intelligence. Hasbara.

Many people have discovered the connection to 9/11 and the Zionists Israelis.

And yes, that is how false flag attacks work. Attack someone and then blame their "enemy." Kinda like the USS Liberty but they failed on that attempt, like the Lavon affair.
Chris12138

User ID: 24350462
United States
11/29/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody posted this crap yesterday.

#1 The source is PressTV AN IRANIAN PROPAGANDA OUTLET!

#2 The actual WH statement is seriously ho-hum. No time to link.

All they are doing is updating existing OPSEC rules mainly dealing with the handling of classified data over networks.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 968649
United States
11/29/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember during Bush era a bomber was transfering 5 nuclear bombs. Upon landing there were two missing.
Anyone remember that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5449673

nukes don't last forever. they actually require a lot forever. The fuel "core" of the bombs has to be periodically replaced, it loses its juice. There is a shelf life to a nuke. If everything is not optimal, they can fizzle on detonation or not detonate at all.

A conspiracy of this magnitude would require fresh weapons and lots of people in the know
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
spoof

User ID: 4846968
United States
11/29/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I pick Chicago...Terror In The Heartland... hiding

Think how traumatic that would be to the US population...

9/11 was a warm up...

Oh...and Iran gets the blame....

and the same guy owns the Sears Tower....Hmmmmm...too coincindental for me...

it will be radioactive...not bio...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

It's my thinking you are correct.
*Evan*

United States
11/29/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember during Bush era a bomber was transfering 5 nuclear bombs. Upon landing there were two missing.
Anyone remember that?

nukes don't last forever. they actually require a lot forever. The fuel "core" of the bombs has to be periodically replaced, it loses its juice. There is a shelf life to a nuke. If everything is not optimal, they can fizzle on detonation or not detonate at all.

A conspiracy of this magnitude would require fresh weapons and lots of people in the know
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 968649

I agree. Great points.

This nuke in the U.S stuff is a bit of a stretch..
DarthDickheadus:Ameri​canSith

User ID: 1503533
United States
11/29/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, we covered this yesterday. This a plausible scenario. However, it could just as easily be PressTv covering the Iranian's asses because they believe AQ, Hamas, or Hezbollah might use a suitcase nuke on a US city.

You know, plausible deniability, "We warned you," sort of thing.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Phillip J. Fry

User ID: 1565986
United States
11/29/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

The plot has been tracked to groups within the Pentagon, several government agencies and wealthy and powerful extremist backers of Netanyahu and, in particular, the “Gulf Cartel” operating from Mexico that has penetrated nearly all levels of government, law enforcement and the military across the country.

[link to www.presstv.ir]

Post a thread when you have a credible source until then put your burka back on and get your ass back to the kitchen with the rest of the women.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27903882

I'll take a Sammich. laugh

"Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out you were supposed to do it, in which case for the love of God. Don't not do it!"
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
11/29/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

The plot has been tracked to groups within the Pentagon, several government agencies and wealthy and powerful extremist backers of Netanyahu and, in particular, the “Gulf Cartel” operating from Mexico that has penetrated nearly all levels of government, law enforcement and the military across the country.

[link to www.presstv.ir]

Iranian, this is BS, because it does not matter if they are stolen or not, because Star Fleet knows where every single on is anyway and have tracers on them. God is very much in charge.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26152342
Canada
11/29/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Michael Scheuer, who once headed the CIA's bin Laden unit, says bin Laden has been given permission by a young cleric in Saudi Arabia authorizing al Qaeda to "use nuclear weapons against the United States ... capping the casualties at 10 million."

"He's had an approval, a religious approval for 10 million deaths?" I asked him.

"Yes," Scheuer responded.

[link to www.cnn.com]

[link to www.fbi.gov]

Thread: Al-Qaida Already Has Nukes in U.S. Smuggled in by Ms--13

...been hearing this warning for a while now.
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/29/2012 01:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

Regardless of the credibility of OP’s link, you are incredibly naïve if you think there is “no way” a nuke could be set off in the USA. It is less likely than a bio weapon, but the material if not the finished bombs are already here just waiting to be used.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
drhoecker
User ID: 16728269
United States
11/29/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.presstv.ir]

i already know ,but the world rejected me already to their shame
the hopi have received the firestones already from my hands
they show the truth and yes nuclear cloud and impact from above,gods face covers the usa ,i have every sign
yes i know.
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/29/2012 01:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Anyone remember that?

I agree. Great points.

Do you remember this? [link to www.youtube.com]

and the follow up? [link to www.youtube.com]

I certainly hope nothing like a WMD is ever used here, but there are people who are trying to stage the materials to do so.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
*Evan*

United States
11/29/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone remember that?

I agree. Great points.

Do you remember this? [link to www.youtube.com]

and the follow up? [link to www.youtube.com]

I certainly hope nothing like a WMD is ever used here, but there are people who are trying to stage the materials to do so.
 Quoting: Resister

Yea, I do remember that. I just don't think it is very plausable for a nuke to go off in the U.S.

Not right now anyway, obviously things can change in the future.

The only way I think it could happen is if Iran used a suitcase nuke and smuggled it across the Mexican border...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28596522
United States
11/29/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.presstv.ir]

I love "Jericho", great show but I prefer that it didn't happen in real life though. hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26991073
Germany
11/29/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1155763
United States
11/29/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Christmas nuke" has become Christmas tradition.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/29/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moreover, there has been a total press blackout on this press release, which is prominently displayed on the White House website. Those we have spoken with at the highest levels of the military and key intelligence and law enforcement agencies indicate they have never seen a statement of this kind and find it shocking.

Anyone found it on the website? I didn't.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1531528
11/29/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Iranian, this is BS, because it does not matter if they are stolen or not, because Star Fleet knows where every single on is anyway and have tracers on them. God is very much in charge.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Star Fleet, eh?
spock

1rof1

Candace, Candace, Candace...
crazyjak
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/29/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I google'd this:
site:whitehouse.gov "deter, detect and mitigate actions by employees who may present a threat to national security"

and found nothing related. wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
11/29/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP

You are sourcing Iran?

"OK Everybody! We are sure that something bad is going to happen to the Great Satan Amerika ....but we have nothing to do with it!"
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/29/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I google'd this:
site:whitehouse.gov "deter, detect and mitigate actions by employees who may present a threat to national security"

and found nothing related. wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26991073

Nevermind, found it:
[link to www.whitehouse.gov]
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/29/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP

You are sourcing Iran?

"OK Everybody! We are sure that something bad is going to happen to the Great Satan Amerika ....but we have nothing to do with it!"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22301087

iamwith
Googling would have given you lots of other sources.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/29/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26991073

bump

Please tell me if you think presstv is overreacting and making the threat up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1834146
United States
11/29/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
i hope so.

but what is the difference between this and the olympics or any other failed prediction?

GLP