User ID: 893880
United States
11/29/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ)))Christian Post
mindless parroting drones
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1155763

You're going to cry like a little girl when the SHTF.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27748702
United States
11/29/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
3rd Seal---100 dollar bread

4th Seal---approx. 25% perish

5th Seal---persecuation of Jews and Christians by the anti-christ, false prophet, and their followers.

6th Seal---worldwide darkness for an unspecified period of time; the elites will hide in fear in caves and declare that God's wrath is about to begin.

The 144,000 of Israel are sealed from harm. They will remain on earth. The Gentile Christians are caught up by angels to be with the Lord.

7th Seal- God's wrath......the final one to two years of Daniel's 70th week.
brent pops

User ID: 17420495
Puerto Rico
11/29/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
You do know that you are "your lord" right? It wasn't until the Johnny come lately's of religion (Jews/Jesus/Islam) came along that the lord became something outside of yourself.

Sumerian Book of Gilgamesh (were the flood story/Noah was ripped-off from plus half a dozen other stories you don't know about because all you read is the copied version) and Zoroastrian, Hinduism plus several more pre-date your version by millenia. Don't believe me, search and you will find (which also was ripped-off).
 Quoting: brent pops

Already searched - Pre-date, no they don't pre-date the oral history that Moses wrote down. This is the very reason God had Moses write it down... because corrupt culters were distorting the true story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28719727

The information age + modern religions = Eventual Truth

Don't blindly follow anyone or anything. If your "religion" is the same as others in your family, question that. If questioning makes you uneasy, ask yourself why?

If you were adopted by a pagan cult leader at birth, chances are you'd still be in that pagan cult (pagan was a word used by the Catholics to warrent genicide by the way) One of the oldest known sayings known to history (Indus Valley, Egypt, Sumer, Cambodia) is "Know Theyself" If ANY "religion" tells you NO Its more important to "Know" This Person OR That Person/Place/Thing RUN (don't walk) away from those Charletens..

I don't blindly do anything

My faith is in a living God
 Quoting: Ice

How do you know anything for sure if you don't know yourself. There is no such thing as magic. We're here to learn, if you don't learn here...you'll be back. And yes Jesus believed in re-incarnation. So did the early Gnostic Chistians. It took the Catholics until the 1500's to wipe the last Christian re-incarnation believers from Europe. They wanted One & Done for obvious reasons.
"Putting your hand into a river, you simultaneously touch the last of what is passing and the first of what is coming."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's been 'coming' since he left...better get the fuck on with it before the sheep wake up and realize they've been duped.
Yeah, right! lol
Anyway, the real messiah is Brian Cohen!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28723872

The door has been mercifully left open for you. One day the door will be close.

Last Edited by Adventus Domini on 11/29/2012 02:27 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/29/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
You do know that you are "your lord" right? It wasn't until the Johnny come lately's of religion (Jews/Jesus/Islam) came along that the lord became something outside of yourself.

Sumerian Book of Gilgamesh (were the flood story/Noah was ripped-off from plus half a dozen other stories you don't know about because all you read is the copied version) and Zoroastrian, Hinduism plus several more pre-date your version by millenia. Don't believe me, search and you will find (which also was ripped-off).

show sources, hombre...

youtube: "ancient aliens debunked" and see how easily people tell lies for bling...

I suppose you are going to throw Zacharia Sitchin in the mix, a man who researchers say does not site sources and possibly could not even read Sumerian... and had ties to Rothschild banksters aka luciferian two-steppers...

:)
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

show sources, hombre...

youtube: "ancient aliens debunked" and see how easily people tell lies for bling...

I suppose you are going to throw Zacharia Sitchin in the mix, a man who researchers say does not site sources and possibly could not even read Sumerian... and had ties to Rothschild banksters aka luciferian two-steppers...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

They make this stuff up as they go along.
brent pops

Puerto Rico
11/29/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

show sources, hombre...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

Ancient aliens? WTF are you talking about? I don't believe I could teach you anything sir.
"Putting your hand into a river, you simultaneously touch the last of what is passing and the first of what is coming."
Leonardo Da Vinci
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Already searched - Pre-date, no they don't pre-date the oral history that Moses wrote down. This is the very reason God had Moses write it down... because corrupt culters were distorting the true story.

Don't blindly follow anyone or anything. If your "religion" is the same as others in your family, question that. If questioning makes you uneasy, ask yourself why?

If you were adopted by a pagan cult leader at birth, chances are you'd still be in that pagan cult (pagan was a word used by the Catholics to warrent genicide by the way) One of the oldest known sayings known to history (Indus Valley, Egypt, Sumer, Cambodia) is "Know Theyself" If ANY "religion" tells you NO Its more important to "Know" This Person OR That Person/Place/Thing RUN (don't walk) away from those Charletens..

How do you know anything for sure if you don't know yourself. There is no such thing as magic. We're here to learn, if you don't learn here...you'll be back. And yes Jesus believed in re-incarnation. So did the early Gnostic Chistians. It took the Catholics until the 1500's to wipe the last Christian re-incarnation believers from Europe. They wanted One & Done for obvious reasons.

Jesus believed in reincarnation? What a load of garbage. Where did conjur that one up from? I suppose the Roman Catholic church forged the over 6,000 ancient Biblical manuscripts in the orignial languages and over 40,000 ancient manuscripts that were translated for evangelical purposes by the early christians?

You're just another one that makes stuff up as you go along.

Last Edited by Adventus Domini on 11/29/2012 02:36 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16845676
United States
11/29/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am thankful for most replies and pray for the lost ones, Love to everyonehf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28705940
Turkey
11/29/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry but Jesus is not going to come back until after the tribulation ... after many Christians die and refuse to denounce his name.... We are going into a period of great testing ... Will your faith survive? Anyone who tries to save his/her life will loose it for all eternity ... anyone who looses their life for Jesus and his Gospel will gain eternal life.

Rapture to escape the things to come is a lie.... Christians must suffer!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1348934

Are you saying that Christians, God's children, must suffer God's wrath toward a sinful mankind?

That is after all what the Tribulation is about.

Do you give wrath towards your children if they've done nothing wrong? Is that your example of love towards them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28699460
United States
11/29/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
As I live, saith ADONAY YHWH, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you Face to face. Ez 20:33-35

Watch you therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man. Lu 21:36

Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the ADONAY YHWH Ez 20:36

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:10

The Woman with the twelve stars/ The 12 Tribes of Israel

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of ELOHIYM, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. Rev 12:6,14

You have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself. Ex 19:4

Just because you come out in an assembly, It doesn't mean you will enter the land of Israel.

And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against Me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and you shall know that I am YHWH. Ez 20:38

As YHWH did it in the past, Is how He will do it in the Future

That which has been is now; and that which is to be has already been; and ELOHIYM requires that which is past. Ecc 3:15

And YHWH will create upon every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and upon Her Assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a chuppah. Is 4:5

According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I show unto him marvellous things.

And because the pre-tribbers do not believe the scriptures, they will not enter into the assemblies of Mount Zion and will die by the sword.

Amos 9:10 All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor precede us.
brent pops

Puerto Rico
11/29/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus believed in reincarnation? What a load of garbage. Where did conjur that one up from. I suppose the Roman Catholic church forged the over 6,000 ancient Biblical manuscripts in the orignial languages and over 40,000 ancient manuscripts that were translated for evangelical purposes by the early christians?

You're another one that just makes stuff up as you go along.
 Quoting: Adventus Domini

I'll let the Christians tell you how many times Jesus was on earth and was what person. a simple google
Leonardo Da Vinci
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12232070
United States
11/29/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Skeet skeet skeet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26104016
United States
11/29/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mindless dribble

To many mushrooms my brother

I pray you read the Gospel of John for truth
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus believed in reincarnation? What a load of garbage. Where did conjur that one up from. I suppose the Roman Catholic church forged the over 6,000 ancient Biblical manuscripts in the orignial languages and over 40,000 ancient manuscripts that were translated for evangelical purposes by the early christians?

You're another one that just makes stuff up as you go along.
 Quoting: Adventus Domini

I'll let the Christians tell you how many times Jesus was on earth and was what person. a simple google

Oh, whatever dude. You can't back up anything you say, so you continue with the "smoke and mirrors."

It's put-up or shut-up time.
brent pops

Puerto Rico
11/29/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Erased an important post that someone might learn something from? Truth stands on its own..

Hindus believe that Krishna was the eighth "avatar" or incarnation of the god Vishnu - one of the Hindu deities in the Hindu trinity. Hindu scriptures state that Krishna "appeared in all the fullness of his power and glory." Krishna was born sometime between 900 and 1200 B.C. and his religious teachings can be found in the Bhagavad-Gita, one of the sacred texts in Hinduism. The karmic similarities between Jesus and the Hindu messiah named Krishna (1200 B.C.) are many. There over one hundred similarities between the Hindu and Christian saviors which could easily fill a volume. Some of these similarities are apocryphal which means their source comes from the extra-canonical scriptures of Hinduism.

Identical Life Experiences
(1) Krishna was miraculously conceived and born of the Virgin Devaki ("Divine One") as a divine incarnation.

(2) He was born at a time when his family had to travel to pay the yearly tax.
(3) His father was a carpenter yet Krishna was born of royal descent.
(4) His birth was attended by angels, wise men and shepherds, and he was presented with gifts.

(5) He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants who feared that the divine child would supplant his kingdom.

(6) His father was warned by a heavenly voice to flee the tyrant who sought the death of the child. The child was then saved by friends who fled with them in the night to a distant country. When the tyrant learned that his attempt to kill the child failed, he issued a decree that all the infants in the area be put to death. Writing about Krishna in the eighteenth century, Sir William Jones stated, "In the Sanskrit dictionary, compiled more than two thousand years ago, we have the whole history of the incarnate deity, born of a virgin, and miraculously escaping in infancy from the reigning tyrant of his country." (Asiatic Researches, Vol. I, p. 273).

(7) The Bible states that Jesus and family fled to Egypt afterward to escape from King Herod. According to the Christian apocryphal text "the Gospel of the Infancy," the family traveled to Maturea, Egypt. Krishna was born in Maturea, India, hundreds of years earlier.
Leonardo Da Vinci
brent pops

Puerto Rico
11/29/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Erased an important post that someone might learn something from? Truth stands on its own..

Hindus believe that Krishna was the eighth "avatar" or incarnation of the god Vishnu - one of the Hindu deities in the Hindu trinity. Hindu scriptures state that Krishna "appeared in all the fullness of his power and glory." Krishna was born sometime between 900 and 1200 B.C. and his religious teachings can be found in the Bhagavad-Gita, one of the sacred texts in Hinduism. The karmic similarities between Jesus and the Hindu messiah named Krishna (1200 B.C.) are many. There over one hundred similarities between the Hindu and Christian saviors which could easily fill a volume. Some of these similarities are apocryphal which means their source comes from the extra-canonical scriptures of Hinduism.

(1) Krishna was miraculously conceived and born of the Virgin Devaki ("Divine One") as a divine incarnation.

(4) His birth was attended by angels, wise men and shepherds, and he was presented with gifts.

(5) He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants who feared that the divine child would supplant his kingdom.

(6) His father was warned by a heavenly voice to flee the tyrant who sought the death of the child. The child was then saved by friends who fled with them in the night to a distant country. When the tyrant learned that his attempt to kill the child failed, he issued a decree that all the infants in the area be put to death. Writing about Krishna in the eighteenth century, Sir William Jones stated, "In the Sanskrit dictionary, compiled more than two thousand years ago, we have the whole history of the incarnate deity, born of a virgin, and miraculously escaping in infancy from the reigning tyrant of his country." (Asiatic Researches, Vol. I, p. 273).

(7) The Bible states that Jesus and family fled to Egypt afterward to escape from King Herod. According to the Christian apocryphal text "the Gospel of the Infancy," the family traveled to Maturea, Egypt. Krishna was born in Maturea, India, hundreds of years earlier.

What are the odds of this NOT being ripped-off? Anyway
Leonardo Da Vinci
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28727370
South Africa
11/29/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You just never give up bleating, do you? Like a sheep with it's dick caught in a barbed wire fence...

I speak truth

You speak filth

Until it happens, your 'truth' is conjecture...
TheSeventhGate

User ID: 17546962
Ireland
11/29/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can not see the Lord leading you to spread the deceptions of a false Prophet, sorry.

Thread: THE APOSTLE PAUL WAS NOT A REAL APOSTLE

[link to www.judaismvschristianity.com]

[link to www.jesuswordsonly.com]
 Quoting: TheSeventhGate

Paul and the Ephesians

Now, look at what was said to the church that we know Paul had been involved in... Ephesus. Among the things that Yahshua commended the Ephesian church for doing right, is this quote:

"I know your works, your labor, and your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars." Rev. 2:2

Yes. I have no doubts Yahshua was referring to Paul and his companions, and that his claim of apostleship, as well as his doctrine, were false! Hang in there and consider all the facts with me for a minute. Here are four of them... with the silver bullet coming shortly after.

1. Paul's doctrine on the foreknowledge of God is not only groundless (because he had to abuse Scripture to support it), it is blasphemous,
because it outright accuses God of unrighteousness. (See previous chapters)
2. We have record of Paul claiming to be an apostle to the Ephesians.

"Paul, an apostle of Yahshua by the will of God, To the saints who are in Ephesus," Ephesians 1:1

3. We have no record of anyone else claiming to be an apostle to anyone anywhere, not even to the Ephesians.
4. Paul and his doctrine had troubles being accepted in Ephesus.

"And he went into the synagogue and spoke boldly for three months, reasoning and persuading concerning the things of the kingdom of God. But when some were hardened and did not believe, but spoke evil of the way before the multitude..." Acts 19:8,9

Remember, this is recorded from Luke’s point of view and he believed Paul's doctrine was "the Way". Notice that those who rejected Paul are men of the synagogue and not atheists or pagans. If these men had stood up in front of the synagogue and said, "Paul's doctrine is flawed. He is a false apostle, and a liar", Luke would no doubt have seen this as "speaking evil of the Way".

If these four reasons are not enough to seriously call into question Paul's status as an apostle there is one more. It is a most interesting quote from Paul's own pen that finally seals the fate of his supposed apostleship. It comes from his second letter to Timothy, written during the same Neronian persecution in which John was given the Revelation. This letter is believed by many scholars to contain the last recorded words of Paul. Here he makes a short statement of lament that seems to have gone unnoticed... the implications of which are devastating to Paul if one is able to hear everything that is being said. Paul makes this statement to Timothy.

"This you know, that all those in Asia have turned away from me." 2Timothy 1:15

Asia! All of them! Rejecting Paul! And when he says, "This you know", it sounds like this must have been relatively common knowledge at that time. Asia! The very place that Yahshua told John to write, where his seven churches were! And they were alive, and obviously had been established for some time. Paul did not say that Asia had rejected Yahshua. Obviously they hadn't rejected Yahshua if there were thriving churches there that Yahshua wanted to address through John. Instead Paul said that all Asia had rejected him personally! This is also corroborated in the book of Acts where men from Asia accuse Paul of teaching against the Law, and bringing an Ephesian friend into the temple.

And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews from Asia, seeing him in the temple, stirred up the whole crowd and laid hands on him. crying out, "Men of Israel, help! This is the man who teaches all men everywhere against the people, the Law, and this place: and furthermore he also brought Greeks into the temple and has defiled this holy place." (For they had previously seen Trophimus the Ephesian with him in the city, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.) Acts 21:27-29

Try to grasp the profound significance of all this. Here we have in the book of Revelation the words of Yahshua commending the Ephesian church for rejecting someone who claimed to be his apostle, while Paul is the only person other than the twelve original apostles to have claimed to be an apostle... and we know he has made this very claim to this same Ephesian church. At the same time, Paul laments himself of the fact that he has been rejected by them! How could it NOT be Paul and his associates that Yahshua had commended the Ephesian church for rejecting? Could it be much more obvious? Here are the facts, paraphrased, one more time.

Paul to the Ephesians: "I am an apostle of Yahshua"

The Ephesians to Paul: "No you're not."

Yahshua to the Ephesians: "Well done!"

This should at the very least raise serious question about Paul. When we add to this the remaining evidence against his doctrine, as well as the documented fact that he outright lied a number of times (as I will show in the next chapter), we have more than enough reason to do as the Ephesian church and convict Paul of the crime of false impersonation of an apostle!

Yahshua’s description of Paul in Revelation was that he was a false apostle, and a liar. Consider his following words.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

hf
The pawns are in place, the stage is set. The question is, are you ready?

Righteous anger and Zeal does not equate to hate,pride or arrogance and are fully justified.

Soon, all the slaves will be released, for the Jubilee approaches.

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. Isaiah 42:12

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. Genesis 35:11 America(Maneesah), Britain(Ephraim) and the Prophesied Common-Wealth(Company of nations)

Saul/Paul, the false Apostle.

The transplanted Throne of King David to Ireland,Scotland, and England fulfilling Ezekiel 21:25-27 Prophecy.
[link to www.henrymakow.com]
[link to www.giveshare.org]

The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!
[link to stevenmcollins.com]

Proof that the Law of Moses is still in effect.
[link to www.biblegateway.com]
[link to www.biblegateway.com] 777
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26086685
United States
11/29/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your reaching

That would void the core truth of the
the Bible
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can not see the Lord leading you to spread the deceptions of a false Prophet, sorry.

Paul and the Ephesians

Now, look at what was said to the church that we know Paul had been involved in... Ephesus. Among the things that Yahshua commended the Ephesian church for doing right, is this quote:

"I know your works, your labor, and your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars." Rev. 2:2

Yes. I have no doubts Yahshua was referring to Paul and his companions, and that his claim of apostleship, as well as his doctrine, were false! Hang in there and consider all the facts with me for a minute. Here are four of them... with the silver bullet coming shortly after.

1. Paul's doctrine on the foreknowledge of God is not only groundless (because he had to abuse Scripture to support it), it is blasphemous,

"Paul, an apostle of Yahshua by the will of God, To the saints who are in Ephesus," Ephesians 1:1

3. We have no record of anyone else claiming to be an apostle to anyone anywhere, not even to the Ephesians.

"And he went into the synagogue and spoke boldly for three months, reasoning and persuading concerning the things of the kingdom of God. But when some were hardened and did not believe, but spoke evil of the way before the multitude..." Acts 19:8,9

Remember, this is recorded from Luke’s point of view and he believed Paul's doctrine was "the Way". Notice that those who rejected Paul are men of the synagogue and not atheists or pagans. If these men had stood up in front of the synagogue and said, "Paul's doctrine is flawed. He is a false apostle, and a liar", Luke would no doubt have seen this as "speaking evil of the Way".

If these four reasons are not enough to seriously call into question Paul's status as an apostle there is one more. It is a most interesting quote from Paul's own pen that finally seals the fate of his supposed apostleship. It comes from his second letter to Timothy, written during the same Neronian persecution in which John was given the Revelation. This letter is believed by many scholars to contain the last recorded words of Paul. Here he makes a short statement of lament that seems to have gone unnoticed... the implications of which are devastating to Paul if one is able to hear everything that is being said. Paul makes this statement to Timothy.

Asia! All of them! Rejecting Paul! And when he says, "This you know", it sounds like this must have been relatively common knowledge at that time. Asia! The very place that Yahshua told John to write, where his seven churches were! And they were alive, and obviously had been established for some time. Paul did not say that Asia had rejected Yahshua. Obviously they hadn't rejected Yahshua if there were thriving churches there that Yahshua wanted to address through John. Instead Paul said that all Asia had rejected him personally! This is also corroborated in the book of Acts where men from Asia accuse Paul of teaching against the Law, and bringing an Ephesian friend into the temple.

And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews from Asia, seeing him in the temple, stirred up the whole crowd and laid hands on him. crying out, "Men of Israel, help! This is the man who teaches all men everywhere against the people, the Law, and this place: and furthermore he also brought Greeks into the temple and has defiled this holy place." (For they had previously seen Trophimus the Ephesian with him in the city, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.) Acts 21:27-29

Try to grasp the profound significance of all this. Here we have in the book of Revelation the words of Yahshua commending the Ephesian church for rejecting someone who claimed to be his apostle, while Paul is the only person other than the twelve original apostles to have claimed to be an apostle... and we know he has made this very claim to this same Ephesian church. At the same time, Paul laments himself of the fact that he has been rejected by them! How could it NOT be Paul and his associates that Yahshua had commended the Ephesian church for rejecting? Could it be much more obvious? Here are the facts, paraphrased, one more time.

This should at the very least raise serious question about Paul. When we add to this the remaining evidence against his doctrine, as well as the documented fact that he outright lied a number of times (as I will show in the next chapter), we have more than enough reason to do as the Ephesian church and convict Paul of the crime of false impersonation of an apostle!

Yahshua’s description of Paul in Revelation was that he was a false apostle, and a liar. Consider his following words.

hf

All anti Paul folk I know are law folk
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
You just never give up bleating, do you? Like a sheep with it's dick caught in a barbed wire fence...

I speak truth

You speak filth

Until it happens, your 'truth' is conjecture...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28727370

Your right

The Truth stands at the end of the day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11591025
United States
11/29/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, do you want to help me shovel our dogshit from my backyard?

What, no..why not?

What do you mean it's not yours too?

Didn't you title your thread "OUR lord"...don't you think that is wrong on your behalf to assume that Jesus is "our" lord, for all you know it could just be your lord.

Don't assume things like that or "your" devil is gonna take your for your actions!
brent pops

Puerto Rico
11/29/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your reaching

That would void the core truth of the
the Bible

clappa
Leonardo Da Vinci
TheSeventhGate

User ID: 17546962
Ireland
11/29/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Paul and the Ephesians

hf

All anti Paul folk I know are law folk

Well of course.

Matthew 5:17-19

King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 1 John 2:4

The pawns are in place, the stage is set. The question is, are you ready?

Righteous anger and Zeal does not equate to hate,pride or arrogance and are fully justified.

Soon, all the slaves will be released, for the Jubilee approaches.

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. Isaiah 42:12

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. Genesis 35:11 America(Maneesah), Britain(Ephraim) and the Prophesied Common-Wealth(Company of nations)

Saul/Paul, the false Apostle.

The transplanted Throne of King David to Ireland,Scotland, and England fulfilling Ezekiel 21:25-27 Prophecy.
[link to www.henrymakow.com]
[link to www.giveshare.org]

The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!
[link to stevenmcollins.com]

Proof that the Law of Moses is still in effect.
[link to www.biblegateway.com] 777
UnderstandTHIS
User ID: 1476969
United States
11/29/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Praise The Lamb:: Amen
 Quoting: wing-ed

Nobody will ever understand these scriptures unless one studies the authentic wisdom of kabbalah which is the only wisdom that reveals the hidden meaning of the holy books. And I said Authentic, not somebody selling you a red string and telling you that it is kabbalah (it's not)...All holy books speak about the spiritual world and it has nothing to do with this world at all...The suffering we are experiencing today is a wake up call to the next evolving state which will be the spiritual world...Those who yearn to reveal the next evolving state will find the wisdom according to their desire to connect to it. In other words your heart will guide you to the correct wisdom and if you really don't desire it then nothing gets revealed to you and the wisdom remains a secret...Don't believe me and go find out for yourself....horn2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2143478
United States
11/29/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bonghit

sheep

laugh
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just curious how the eighth born child could be born of a virgin? lol

Once again Devaki became pregnant. Now due to the miscarriage, Kamsa was in a puzzle regarding 'The Eighth One' but his ministers advised that the divine voice from the heavens emphasised "the eight garbha" and so this is the one. That night Krishna was born ….
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
11/29/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF the TRUE church is raptured

IT will be very few

There are few Christians on this earth who follow Christ

Many worship $$$$$$$

this is their God; watch tv
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28071438

Good point...I guess maybe those are the ones who have to learn the very hard way.

Many will wake up during tribulation and will gladly lose their heads for Jesus Christ. RDID chip/mark of the beast or death? I'll take death.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16845676
United States
11/29/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I rebuke satan from this post in Jesus name amen

GLP