The Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ)))Christian Post

Adventus Domini

User ID: 893880
United States
11/29/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ)))Christian Post
Erased an important post that someone might learn something from? Truth stands on its own..

Hindus believe that Krishna was the eighth "avatar" or incarnation of the god Vishnu - one of the Hindu deities in the Hindu trinity. Hindu scriptures state that Krishna "appeared in all the fullness of his power and glory." Krishna was born sometime between 900 and 1200 B.C. and his religious teachings can be found in the Bhagavad-Gita, one of the sacred texts in Hinduism. The karmic similarities between Jesus and the Hindu messiah named Krishna (1200 B.C.) are many. There over one hundred similarities between the Hindu and Christian saviors which could easily fill a volume. Some of these similarities are apocryphal which means their source comes from the extra-canonical scriptures of Hinduism.

Identical Life Experiences
(1) Krishna was miraculously conceived and born of the Virgin Devaki ("Divine One") as a divine incarnation.

(2) He was born at a time when his family had to travel to pay the yearly tax.
(3) His father was a carpenter yet Krishna was born of royal descent.
(4) His birth was attended by angels, wise men and shepherds, and he was presented with gifts.

(5) He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants who feared that the divine child would supplant his kingdom.

(6) His father was warned by a heavenly voice to flee the tyrant who sought the death of the child. The child was then saved by friends who fled with them in the night to a distant country. When the tyrant learned that his attempt to kill the child failed, he issued a decree that all the infants in the area be put to death. Writing about Krishna in the eighteenth century, Sir William Jones stated, "In the Sanskrit dictionary, compiled more than two thousand years ago, we have the whole history of the incarnate deity, born of a virgin, and miraculously escaping in infancy from the reigning tyrant of his country." (Asiatic Researches, Vol. I, p. 273).

(7) The Bible states that Jesus and family fled to Egypt afterward to escape from King Herod. According to the Christian apocryphal text "the Gospel of the Infancy," the family traveled to Maturea, Egypt. Krishna was born in Maturea, India, hundreds of years earlier.
 Quoting: brent pops

What are the odds of this NOT being ripped-off? Anyway

I just read the whole wiki article on Krishna, and it didn't metion any of this. What are the odds of that? Anyway.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16845676
United States
11/29/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just FYI I was led by the Lord to post this so I pray those who need , receive -God Blessangel3

1 Thessalonians 5

New King James Version (NKJV)
The Day of the Lord

5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
Various Exhortations

12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, 13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. Be at peace among yourselves.

14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. 15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good. 22 Abstain from every form of evil.
Blessing and Admonition

23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 Quoting: Goofy for God

why postedhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28071438
United States
11/29/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF the TRUE church is raptured

IT will be very few

There are few Christians on this earth who follow Christ

Many worship $$$$$$$

this is their God; watch tv
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28071438

Good point...I guess maybe those are the ones who have to learn the very hard way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28719727

Many will wake up during tribulation and will gladly lose their heads for Jesus Christ. RDID chip/mark of the beast or death? I'll take death.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13039567

But there will be no rapture

or if there is ; we are talking few few people
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
11/29/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Already searched - Pre-date, no they don't pre-date the oral history that Moses wrote down. This is the very reason God had Moses write it down... because corrupt culters were distorting the true story.

The information age + modern religions = Eventual Truth

Don't blindly follow anyone or anything. If your "religion" is the same as others in your family, question that. If questioning makes you uneasy, ask yourself why?

If you were adopted by a pagan cult leader at birth, chances are you'd still be in that pagan cult (pagan was a word used by the Catholics to warrent genicide by the way) One of the oldest known sayings known to history (Indus Valley, Egypt, Sumer, Cambodia) is "Know Theyself" If ANY "religion" tells you NO Its more important to "Know" This Person OR That Person/Place/Thing RUN (don't walk) away from those Charletens..

I don't blindly do anything

My faith is in a living God
 Quoting: Ice

How do you know anything for sure if you don't know yourself. There is no such thing as magic. We're here to learn, if you don't learn here...you'll be back. And yes Jesus believed in re-incarnation. So did the early Gnostic Chistians. It took the Catholics until the 1500's to wipe the last Christian re-incarnation believers from Europe. They wanted One & Done for obvious reasons.

Jesus believed in reincarnation? wow ok I'm not sure where you're getting your distorted info, but I have to wonder why you feel the need to try and persuade everyone of your esoteric beliefs? I dont think anyone is buying what you're selling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
11/29/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF the TRUE church is raptured

IT will be very few

There are few Christians on this earth who follow Christ

Many worship $$$$$$$

this is their God; watch tv

Good point...I guess maybe those are the ones who have to learn the very hard way.

Many will wake up during tribulation and will gladly lose their heads for Jesus Christ. RDID chip/mark of the beast or death? I'll take death.

You're probably right about that, but there are other signs that will wake people up. I pray people wake up at least.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26095245
United States
11/29/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are only few core truths

Timing of the rapture is not one of them
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're probably right about that, but there are other signs that will wake people up. I pray people wake up at least.

The Bible says they will wake up during the Tribulation period because

it becomes obvious ; the world is so bad; like at NO other time in history.

So, many will wake up then ; including jews. They accept Christ as the Messiah

But ; The Bible also says>>>

Those who DIE will have Life eternal

and those who seek a life in Babylon will die eternally...something like that

God is not necessarily going to save your life just because you are a Christian.

Being a Christian does NOT mean you will escape and EARTHLY DEATH

Their are some Christians who believe that by being a Christian will simply make life easier for them...

Well, they will be in for a shocker I think.

THis world will NOT like anyone who is a CHristian during the
Tribulation and you will most likely be killed for your faith.

Most of Jesus 12 apostles died horrible deaths for their faith.

They served Jesus faithfully and this did not get them a "free pass"...

THe rapture is false doctrine
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those who DIE for My Sake will have Life eternal

God is not necessarily going to save your life just because you are a Christian.

Their are some Christians who believe that by being a Christian will simply make life easier for them...

Morpheus

User ID: 729560
Canada
11/29/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28699460
United States
11/29/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
For, behold, in those days, and in that time*, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah (the Jews) and Jerusalem, Joel 3:1

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of YAH Judges, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Yisrael, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My Land. 3:2

The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have you sold unto the Greeks, that you might remove them far from their border. Joel 3:6

Greeks, origin democracy, to decide by a Vote

All Nations = The UN Vote to Part His Land > Happening NOW

YAH Judges

Proclaim you this among the Nations; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Joel 3:9
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree in part with what you say here. However, the rapture is not a false doctrine -- but, the timing is certainly disputed.

Nowhere are Christians told that they will escape tribulation. However, in multiple places we are told that we are not under God's wrath.

My personal belief is that we will escape the seven bowls of God's wrath which come at the end of the Great Tribulation.

… and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath. 1 Thessalonians 1:10

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:9

EDIT:

Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! Romans 5:9

Last Edited by Adventus Domini on 11/29/2012 04:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree in part with what you say here. However, the rapture is not a false doctrine -- but, the timing is certainly disputed.

Nowhere are Christians told that they will escape tribulation. However, in multiple places we are told that we are not under God's wrath.

My personal belief is that we will escape the seven bowls of God's wrath which come at the end of the Great Tribulation.

… and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath. 1 Thessalonians 1:10

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Quoting: Adventus Domini

Many suffer for the name of Jesus today

Hundreds of Christian Nigerian villagers were just killed for their faith.

People are persecuted and Killed daily for their faith.

God does not say you will be saved of an earthly death

God's wrath ? Can you really read that Literally in light of today's world?

God is not necessarily about saving someone from a worldly death because God knows full well

If you are a believer there is something MORE than just this physical existence anyway.

Many can interpret an act of nature as "God' wrath" but is it really ??

How can we tell the difference?

The early writers of the Bible may have interpreted any act of nature as a wrath from God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28485923
Canada
11/29/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
more religious lunatic bullshit

religion is goin bye bye
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is not necessarily about saving someone from a worldly death because God knows full well

If you are a believer there is something MORE than just this physical existence anyway.

The early writers of the Bible may have interpreted any act of nature as a wrath from God.

You need to re-read what I wrote.

Natural disasters are not necessarily God's wrath.

Christian persecution is not God's wrath -- indeed it is the wrath of the enemy.

God's wrath shows up in a few places in the Old Testament. It shows up again in the seven bowls of wrath from Revelation.

Suffering and persecution are not, by definition, the wrath of God. Those that experience it will definitely know the difference.
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
more religious lunatic bullshit

religion is goin bye bye
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28485923

Says you.

You are going bye bye, says God.

Wake up while there's still hope.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Christian persecution is not God's wrath -- indeed it is the wrath of the enemy.

God's wrath shows up in a few places in the Old Testament. It shows up again in the seven bowls of wrath from Revelation.

Suffering and persecution are not, by definition, the wrath of God. Those that experience it will definitely know the difference.

Or the early people's interpreted it as such.

God's wrath may never have been a wrath from God but just interpreted by early minds as a wrath of anger from God.

God is a loving God.

God will ALLOW satan to do things during the Tribulation

but the Love of God does not do these things to humans.

God allows the evil but He does not do it himself

He is too holy
Adventus Domini

United States
11/29/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or the early people's interpreted it as such.

God's wrath may never have been a wrath from God but just interpreted by early minds as a wrath of anger from God.

God is a loving God.

God will ALLOW satan to do things during the Tribulation

but the Love of God does not do these things to humans.

God allows the evil but He does not do it himself

He is too holy

You need to go read Revelation 16.

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.

The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say:
“You are just in these judgments, O Holy One, you who are and who were; for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets, and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.”

The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!” Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.

Last Edited by Adventus Domini on 11/29/2012 04:31 PM
YourFatherInHeaven

User ID: 22982908
United States
11/29/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here with you.

I was Neo in Heaven.
In the beginning I created the Heavens and the Earth.
[link to www.photobucket.com]

The Lord, I am your God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22101324
United States
11/29/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
TPTB underestimate the power of the Messiah's blood...for their 2,000 year plan is futile. He shall reign now and forevermore.hf
GALonFire4TheLord

User ID: 27322527
United States
11/29/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
GAL
YourFatherInHeaven

User ID: 22982908
United States
11/29/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the A to the Z.

No one goes to Heaven but through me, I am the Book of Life.
In the beginning I created the Heavens and the Earth.
[link to www.photobucket.com]

The Lord, I am your God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25632250
United States
11/29/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you mean the coming of Serapis Christus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/29/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I rebuke satan from this post in Jesus name amen

THANK you!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/29/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.jpost.com]

And also the soon announcement of the Palestinian State is confirmation of

Matthew 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

and Daniel 9:25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,[f] the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble."

The time has come......
 Quoting: ChildOfTheKing

I feel it too, ChildofTheKing.

But I'm confused as to the "times." Seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.'

Is that 69 WEEKS or 69 YEARS (a seven representing a year)? Have heard it taught both ways.

69 weeks is only a little more than a year. A year and 4 months.

69 years is closer to - from 1948 (when Israel became a nation) until 2017. Seems logical that way.

Either way, I'm glad I'm ready! I'm so glad Christ saved ME and I'm not one of those on this thread trying to make everyone sound CRAZY!! THEY will be the ones crying for mercy on that "terrible" day.....
sandpiper

User ID: 28737389
United States
11/29/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the faith and GOD bless everyone that is looking for our LORD'S blessed coming! But, do continue to pray for the lost, may they love the LIGHT more than the darkness.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28719727
United States
11/29/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thankfully, since you're a christian, you'll be part of the harpazo (snatching out) and be in that great multitude in Rev.7:9-17.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6770416
United States
11/30/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
One thing to consider is that after Jesus was Crucified and Resurrected on the 3rd day, he ascended in to heaven TWICE. The first time was right after he appeared to Mary at the tomb when he said "do not tough me for I have not yet ascended to my father"

Jesus's first ascension was PRIVATE/SECRET. After he ascended the Father declared his sacrifice as full payment for the penalty of sin and Jesus was seated at the right had of the Father in a ceremonial sense.

Jesus came back down to Earth where he appeared to the Disciples and many others for several days before his 2nd ascension which was PUBLIC.

Jesus told the Disciples that he would return as he left. i.e. ascending in the clouds.

The Harpazo (Rapture) will be the PRIVATE return of Christ to meet his Bride in the clouds. (Timing of that event is up to you)

The PUBLIC return of Christ will be when he splits open the heavens and returns to the Mount Of Olives where every eye will see him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26130402
United States
11/30/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
11/30/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just FYI I was led by the Lord to post this so I pray those who need , receive -God Blessangel3

1 Thessalonians 5

New King James Version (NKJV)
The Day of the Lord

5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
Various Exhortations

12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, 13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. Be at peace among yourselves.

14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. 15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good. 22 Abstain from every form of evil.
Blessing and Admonition

23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

FYI you are not fooling anyone. Freemasonic secrets were spilled. The Lord is Satan. Jesus is not CHrist. God who is Our Lady's son is. And why would God come back to get murdered again by Jews. The jesus you will see on judgement day is a hologram. FYI don't bow down. Our Lady the Mother of God will destroy you.
Perseus7

User ID: 28260886
United States
11/30/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the return of the King.
I am the Holy Spirit and the Even Star.

Rejoice Children.

The Hand of GoD surrounds you.

I will make my claim to the throne when the time is right. Preparations are underway for my return to be complete.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 11/30/2012 11:43 PM
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p

GLP