User ID: 16213727
United States
11/29/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
can you read Obammies palm?
anyone know how to read hand palms?

Not that I actually believe in it....

Just curious about Obammies palm in this pic.

[link to drudgereport.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25823089
United States
11/29/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: can you read Obammies palm?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16213727

I thought the same thing when I saw it this morning????

Someone needs to read his Right Palm and report back???

Those lines do look really deep and weird???

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I thought the same thing when I saw it this morning????

Someone needs to read his Right Palm and report back???

Those lines do look really deep and weird???

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25823089

and LONG...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
11/29/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to images.search.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do people have a line that runs from between the index finger and the -f-you america- finger that runs all the way down to the lower palm?
Life's-A-Bitch

User ID: 1243271
United States
11/29/2012 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
be back soon with what I find.
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was very curious about the 'fate line'..this is what I found so far.

[link to www.ofesite.com]

•If your Fate Line starts clearly and at the wrist, but joins the Life Line, this indicates a point where you have to surrender your own interests to those of other people. If the Fate Line separates again from the Life Line, it indicates that you are now in control of your life again.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

TY - it got me started on a search.hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
PALMISTRY – CHIROMANCY of
Barrack Obama’s Palm

Arnold Holtzman, Phd. (September 2009) ..Permission to reprint and distribute this page is permitted for all purposes other than commercial.

[link to pdc-psyche.net]

44th and 45th President of the United States.

The Complete Narcissist
With President Obama we find these adjustments manifesting primarily in the entrenchment of defenses.

The Negative Oral Personality:
The waist formation at the base phalanx of President Obama's little finger tells us that in his earliest developmental phases this was not his experience... that the very reverse was true. Painful stresses of some order, possibly of a physical nature, had overtaken his sensibilities and sensitivities. So that at a time when he was in a wholly and totally dependent state his circumstances were at their most terrible. This person would feel that directly behind his back was a terrifying chasm and that there were always forces pulling him into it. The need to keep at a distance from the edge of the precipice often persists a lifetime.

So the determined striving for strong and absolute controls, and the fears that would overtake him if he was ever utterly dependent on anyone for anything, would be the first and most manifest expressions of this crisis originating in his very earliest developmental phase.

link above, this is a very interesting analysis
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Barrack Obama’s Palm

Arnold Holtzman, Phd. (September 2009) ..Permission to reprint and distribute this page is permitted for all purposes other than commercial.

[link to pdc-psyche.net]

The Impotence of Will: text and illustration on page 99
Look again at the photo above of President Obama alongside the Russian president Dmitry Medvedev. Look at their thumbs. Presidet Obama has his thumb bent, president Medvedev keeps his straight. A bent thumb is always an indication of impotence and helplessness which the individual would be experiencing at that moment. You can be sure that behind the flashing smiles and air of confidence President Obama knew his failures at their meeting were total.

We find the same thumb on the photo at the left. Make no mistake - a bent thumb exposes weakness and uncertainties... a sense of impotence and abject helplessness that invariably overwhelms the mind of its bearer.

Those three dark spots at the base of his fingers in fig. 3 and fig 4 would normally be calluses on the hands of workmen. I'm not sure that what we see here are calluses. I could be wrong.

Such strong marking, albeit rare - very rare, in fact - are sometimes seen on individuals whose lives, for whatever reason, don't belong to them. These would be more common markings on the hands of a woman, who, for example, had suffered very critical and overbearing parents and then continued to deny her own self and core identity to save a marriage with a difficult husband. So the actual significance of these markings remain somewhat unclear to me. But they would have significance.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Barrack Obama’s Palm

[link to pdc-psyche.net]

Paranoia: text and illustration on page 42; text from page 413

In Psychodiagnostic Chirology (PDC) we identify expressions in the psyche, and their settings in the palms of the hands, that give representation to Freud's Life, Sex and Death instincts. We have permitted ourselves considerable re-labeling here, so that while we may still speak of a "Death" instinct, for example, we find nothing here that relates to death proper. We find that the function of all the instincts, without exception, is to preserve and maintain life. Each instinct, therefore, is geared to provide the individual with an instinctual reponse to whatever is perceived as a threat to that individual's security. It is the function of the Death instinct to sensitize the individual to his inherent vulnerability and move him to separate himself from whatever is considered threatening.

In fg. 4 note the area of the palm encircled in red and the strong line leading from it that climbs to the base of the fingers. In PDC it is the function of the lines to trace the sources of information, how that information is processed, to where the information is being delivered, how is it understood and what would be the anticipated response.

The area of the palm encircled in red is the seat of the Death instinct. Normally this is a quiet area , but as seen in the palm of president Obama, the temper of this area, the sense of vulnerability, becomes extremely heightened when tapped by the line sinking into it, and delivered to the dimension of mind and conscious awareness.

This will lend a decidedly paranoid quality to the president's evaluation of just about everything that has a bearing on his life. He will examine everything that touches his life under a magnifying glass with the intention of exposing anything that may hurt him. It would be his feeling that there would always be something hidden in circumstances, words and intentions that would be intended to damage him.

This is definitely not a feature one would like to find on a person with the power available to the president. He will believe absolutely everything he hears, or imagines, about the intentions of others to harm him, Amost invariably, his instinctual reply would be to find some way to destroy them.

It would not be wrong to link the other side of this coin with an identification with absolute grandness and omnipotence. But given the way he holds his thumb we can have a fair picture of the inner tension he would suffer in this regard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1711362
Canada
11/29/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed his palm when he first emerged onto the political scene in 2008 against Hillary. He's under strong Jupitor influence and there was no way he could lose to Hillary. Mitt himself is under Jupiter influence but his is not as strong as Obama's.

However, his luck would soon run out as he's about to enter Saturn in 2013 meaning all his past karma would come back to kick his ass.

His fall would be legendary. More legendary than his rise.

Mark my words. Its gonna happen. One way or another, it will happen. Saturn forgives no one. The lies this man has told, the murders he has committed, he will have to pay back for every single thing. Just wait and watch.

coffee4
in5d

User ID: 26897578
United States
11/29/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
no but I can read this dude's hand:

punkd
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Barrack Obama’s Palm

[link to pdc-psyche.net]

Look again at the photo above of President Obama alongside the Russian president Dmitry Medvedev. Look at their thumbs. Presidet Obama has his thumb bent, president Medvedev keeps his straight. A bent thumb is always an indication of impotence and helplessness which the individual would be experiencing at that moment. You can be sure that behind the flashing smiles and air of confidence President Obama knew his failures at their meeting were total.

We find the same thumb on the photo at the left. Make no mistake - a bent thumb exposes weakness and uncertainties... a sense of impotence and abject helplessness that invariably overwhelms the mind of its bearer.

Those three dark spots at the base of his fingers in fig. 3 and fig 4 would normally be calluses on the hands of workmen. I'm not sure that what we see here are calluses. I could be wrong.

Such strong marking, albeit rare - very rare, in fact - are sometimes seen on individuals whose lives, for whatever reason, don't belong to them. These would be more common markings on the hands of a woman, who, for example, had suffered very critical and overbearing parents and then continued to deny her own self and core identity to save a marriage with a difficult husband. So the actual significance of these markings remain somewhat unclear to me. But they would have significance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

Sorry, I got called away for a bit.

thats a very interesting link ^^^. TY

I so far have read to this comment....
things that make you go hmmmm....

Volumes can be written on the etiology and manifest expressions of this circumstance. But the bottom line in all instances - without exception - is that there will never be so much as a trace of genuine emotional identification with anything this man does. The quality of motivation would be entirely absent. There would be absolutely nothing that originates within this person - no organic need or drive - that would carry through to the mind and motivate him to effect that need or drive in his real life circumstances. We may speak of a vacancy of motivation, which, with President Obama, is total.

This, plainly, stands in sharp contrast to the president's persona and determined rhetoric. The programs he seems to identify with so deeply and deliver with such profound emotional investments, are, in truth, intellectualized concepts he has adopted and subsequently fixed to rigid cerebral formulas. Nothing in any of this has true heart. Vladimir Putin, by contrast, is a powerhouse in every respect. Every word this man says will be carved in stone... every act executed with the determination of a charging rhino. But this is another story.

[link to pdc-psyche.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28147705
United States
11/29/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, your link leads to the drudge main page, no pic of obama's (or anybody else's) palm.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, your link leads to the drudge main page, no pic of obama's (or anybody else's) palm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28147705

Sorry, its been changed now however, check this link out from poster above...

[link to pdc-psyche.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28147705
United States
11/29/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28147705

Sorry, its been changed now however, check this link out from poster above...

[link to pdc-psyche.net]

left hand, only good for reading "pre-destiny", not his actual real world reading. he does have the right number of kids though, lol. the diamond where his head and life lines intersect is interesting though. as the palm is "cupped" a bit, it renders any reading of it moot due to accentuation of the depth of lines.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28730690
Netherlands
11/29/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh lol iv just watched that one also eh what do you do at your home.

Not talking about the white house.

Barrack the white house means that you dig out whole utah or whatever it is with empty rivers ... Make well glass out of it and ?

Make your own scapes later on ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28730690
Netherlands
11/29/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats the only thing .. Round balls in the universe and make your home ?

Little houses on the moon .. Thats it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh lol iv just watched that one also eh what do you do at your home.

Not talking about the white house.

Barrack the white house means that you dig out whole utah or whatever it is with empty rivers ... Make well glass out of it and ?

Make your own scapes later on ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28730690

wtf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats the only thing .. Round balls in the universe and make your home ?

Little houses on the moon .. Thats it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28730690

aaannnddd again... wtf

what kind of drugs are ya doing there in Holland?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Barrack Obama’s Palm

[link to pdc-psyche.net]

Sorry, I got called away for a bit.

thats a very interesting link ^^^. TY

I so far have read to this comment....
things that make you go hmmmm....

Volumes can be written on the etiology and manifest expressions of this circumstance. But the bottom line in all instances - without exception - is that there will never be so much as a trace of genuine emotional identification with anything this man does. The quality of motivation would be entirely absent. There would be absolutely nothing that originates within this person - no organic need or drive - that would carry through to the mind and motivate him to effect that need or drive in his real life circumstances. We may speak of a vacancy of motivation, which, with President Obama, is total.

This, plainly, stands in sharp contrast to the president's persona and determined rhetoric. The programs he seems to identify with so deeply and deliver with such profound emotional investments, are, in truth, intellectualized concepts he has adopted and subsequently fixed to rigid cerebral formulas. Nothing in any of this has true heart. Vladimir Putin, by contrast, is a powerhouse in every respect. Every word this man says will be carved in stone... every act executed with the determination of a charging rhino. But this is another story.

[link to pdc-psyche.net]

very interesting info
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/29/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
His heartline is cutoff by his moneyline. lol

GLP