Lyme Disease gives you DEPRESSION-Anxiety and Anger.. SUICIDE..GET CHECKED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14553694
Canada
11/29/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Lyme Disease gives you DEPRESSION-Anxiety and Anger.. SUICIDE..GET CHECKED
They go hand in hand. Many new reports. Get checked if you haven't. iGenix blood test in California..It could save your life! Do you have any weird symptoms that can't seem to be cured your entire life? Approx. 1 BILLION people have LYME disease on earth according to many researches. Since this is a biological WEAPON, nobody is excluded, even Ex President BUSH!
[link to scholar.google.ca]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lyme Disease gives you DEPRESSION-Anxiety and Anger.. SUICIDE..GET CHECKED
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27152750
United States
11/29/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The issue is how to effectively treat it...
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/29/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know of one person around here that ever had it but isn't it mainly carried by deer ticks? Winter kills most of them off luckily.
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know of one person around here that ever had it but isn't it mainly carried by deer ticks? Winter kills most of them off luckily.
 Quoting: Sneetch

It can be transmitted by ticks, fleas, mites, dog saliva, cat bite or human saliva..sex..NEW RESEARCH. YOU may have it without knowing..sort of like HIV
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27152750

It depends how long you have it..over a year..It gets extremely hard. That's why people should get checked as soon as possible. My son got bit by a tick in Rhode Island..He got Lyme disease, My wife somehow got it, his girlfriend then ME. Can you get it from air? Thats what I am wondering now. We all had WEIRD symptoms and got checked from iGenix
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27839070
Canada
11/29/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The parasitic nature of Lyme disease is removed from the body within nearly a week of removing the host.

Ie. Remove the tick and get some rest.

Devolved human immune system > igenix

You'll have to do better than that.

We rise for the fall.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The parasitic nature of Lyme disease is removed from the body within nearly a week of removing the host.

Ie. Remove the tick and get some rest.

Devolved human immune system > igenix

You'll have to do better than that.

We rise for the fall.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27839070

Not true. You will get Lyme disease within 24 hours of getting bit..If you do NOT get treated within that time you will have full blown lyme. I have read everyone of these slide shows:
[link to www.ilads.org]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/29/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Correct. What I'm saying is Lyme disease is caused by the foreign parasite body, one the tick is removed you will be fine.

I had Lyme disease when I was a young boy, paralyzed My neck and I had extreme pain. Lucky a doctor found the tick and I was COMPLETELY FINE once the parasite was removed within a week. No drugs needed.

Just be wary of how they cure you before your sick if ya knowhatimean.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25757172
United States
11/29/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
it almost killed me.
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 972552
United States
11/29/2012 02:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
One time I founda tick in my sprite and I contracted Lemmon Lyme Disease.

All jokes aside I was lit up by a few ticks in my lifetime.... maybe I should get checked.
Pickle Suprise!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Correct. What I'm saying is Lyme disease is caused by the foreign parasite body, one the tick is removed you will be fine.

I had Lyme disease when I was a young boy, paralyzed My neck and I had extreme pain. Lucky a doctor found the tick and I was COMPLETELY FINE once the parasite was removed within a week. No drugs needed.

AGAIN not true, once you have been bitten you have the bacteria FOR LIFE in your body. If you have not taken any type of medication or herbs it can COME BACK AT ANY time in your life! People have had it for 40 years AND NEVER KNEW. Everyone feels different with the bacteria. We all get different symptoms throughout our life, not knowing you have it. You eventually DIE of some ailment that will be related to that bite when you got it when you were a KID. Get checked I GUARANTEE you have it. Doctors are NOT Lyme literate at all. THE KNOW NOTHING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915094
United States
11/29/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah but What if I enjoy depression, anxiety, anger, and suicidal thoughts?

Look at the bright side...no reason to be a negative Nelly.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah but What if I enjoy depression, anxiety, anger, and suicidal thoughts?

Look at the bright side...no reason to be a negative Nelly.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915094

The facts suck don't they. Most people are in denial or make stupid boring jokes like you..
Steve8511

User ID: 3152525
United States
11/29/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've had or have Lyme...

How the CDC and 99% of doctors deal with lyme is a joke!
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28721263
United States
11/29/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like liberalism has the same symptoms, and they are both spread by blood-sucking parasites.
Tell me what this tastes like...
xb360mods

User ID: 1605995
Canada
11/29/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Currently have lyme. Had it for roughly 8 years according to symptoms. Was tested 1 1/2 years ago. Been doing treatment now for 1 1/2 years. There are no good Canadian doctors for lyme, I currently have to travel to the USA
xb360mods
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2090084
Canada
Report Abusive Post
take doxycycline for 3 months.

it will be gone.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I've had or have Lyme...

How the CDC and 99% of doctors deal with lyme is a joke!
 Quoting: Steve8511

They don't deal with it, because a doctor will lose his license if he treats you. You must go to a LYME LITERATE doctor and there are only a few of them in CANADA that know what they are doing. You can NEVER get rid of Lyme disease only treat it..SO FAR.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
take doxycycline for 3 months.

it will be gone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2090084

NOT TRUE. My son has been on it for 4 months..NOT GONE. NOT TRUE. You sound like a dumb doctor. Go read the previous link.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Currently have lyme. Had it for roughly 8 years according to symptoms. Was tested 1 1/2 years ago. Been doing treatment now for 1 1/2 years. There are no good Canadian doctors for lyme, I currently have to travel to the USA
 Quoting: xb360mods

Where are you located I have all LYME doctors in CANADA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1539986
United States
11/29/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get a colloidal silver generator and make and drink it on a regimine for some months. I have a silver puppy; love it. DYODD. Good luck!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/29/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

TEASEL

I had it so bad a few years ago, that I really thought I was dead. Couldn't move. Couldn't think - the brain fog was unbelievable. I felt like I was fading away. Nothing worked and I knew I was in a lot of trouble.

After a lot of research, I combined Teasel with a rife machine. I realized that I needed to rife for Meningitis and Syphilis. (Note the same bacteria that causes Syphilis also causes Lyme)

This worked. If I remember correctly, you're on it for six weeks to three months, depending on severity. The teasel will give you hot flashes... which means it's working. Your muscles become very hot and the bacteria is flushed out - it can't hide anymore -

that's when the teasel again goes to work to kill it... AND the correct rife frequencies also killed the bacteria. I could feel it.

Do research on Teasel tincture. You can make it from a weed or order it.
There is also a book on teasel and curing Lyme. I think his name was Matthew Wood.

It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/29/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

AGAIN not true, once you have been bitten you have the bacteria FOR LIFE in your body. If you have not taken any type of medication or herbs it can COME BACK AT ANY time in your life! People have had it for 40 years AND NEVER KNEW. Everyone feels different with the bacteria. We all get different symptoms throughout our life, not knowing you have it. You eventually DIE of some ailment that will be related to that bite when you got it when you were a KID. Get checked I GUARANTEE you have it. Doctors are NOT Lyme literate at all. THE KNOW NOTHING.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14553694

There is a clusterfuck of comprehension problems here. You don't believe doctors know much about it, where do you get your info?

My first hand experience of being diagnosed, and cured. From feeling severe symptoms to having none, and your still going to sit there and tell me and others that what they feel is possibly wrong, to get diagnosed and then take some government funded solution to fix something you claim government doctors know nothing about.

Either you invented Lyme disease or your logic is fucking mental. The biological weapon is and always will be in the cure.

If you choose to sleep in through the next coming months, don't drag otherwise with you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2134890
Sweden
11/29/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
even if you have it, how do you get it cured?
xb360mods

User ID: 1605995
Canada
11/29/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in Southern Ontario. Was seeing a doctor in Toronto a few years back but he is no longer allowed to treat for lyme.
xb360mods
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

TEASEL

I had it so bad a few years ago, that I really thought I was dead. Couldn't move. Couldn't think - the brain fog was unbelievable. I felt like I was fading away. Nothing worked and I knew I was in a lot of trouble.

After a lot of research, I combined Teasel with a rife machine. I realized that I needed to rife for Meningitis and Syphilis. (Note the same bacteria that causes Syphilis also causes Lyme)

This worked. If I remember correctly, you're on it for six weeks to three months, depending on severity. The teasel will give you hot flashes... which means it's working. Your muscles become very hot and the bacteria is flushed out - it can't hide anymore -

that's when the teasel again goes to work to kill it... AND the correct rife frequencies also killed the bacteria. I could feel it.

There is also a book on teasel and curing Lyme. I think his name was Matthew Wood.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741443

Interesting on the tincture but the Rife machine is a scam. It was on A Canadian show with scientists showing the amount of electricity that it produces, is not enough even to go through your skin..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
even if you have it, how do you get it cured?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2134890

TEASEL TINCTURE
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a clusterfuck of comprehension problems here. You don't believe doctors know much about it, where do you get your info?

My first hand experience of being diagnosed, and cured. From feeling severe symptoms to having none, and your still going to sit there and tell me and others that what they feel is possibly wrong, to get diagnosed and then take some government funded solution to fix something you claim government doctors know nothing about.

Either you invented Lyme disease or your logic is fucking mental. The biological weapon is and always will be in the cure.

If you choose to sleep in through the next coming months, don't drag otherwise with you.

Buddy your are LOST in space. The only way you know if you have LYME diease and its co-infections are with a BLOOD TEST..and NOT from the CDC. I have had 4 of them..all negative. I called them, they admit they don't have the tools to test for it. No government will fund anything with LYME. If you have read as much as I have and been to as many talks with Doctors and Scientists..my logic is sound. You are in lala land.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

TEASEL

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741443

Interesting on the tincture but the Rife machine is a scam. It was on A Canadian show with scientists showing the amount of electricity that it produces, is not enough even to go through your skin..

It is not a scam. If you haven't used one, don't comment on it. Research Dr. Royal Rife and what they did to him.

Infact, it works wonderfully. I guess it depends on which you have.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in Southern Ontario. Was seeing a doctor in Toronto a few years back but he is no longer allowed to treat for lyme.

Yup they make sure you have to stay SICK, unless you find a Lyme literate Doctor..

GLP