Lyme Disease gives you DEPRESSION-Anxiety and Anger.. SUICIDE..GET CHECKED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/29/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Lyme Disease gives you DEPRESSION-Anxiety and Anger.. SUICIDE..GET CHECKED
I'm in Southern Ontario. Was seeing a doctor in Toronto a few years back but he is no longer allowed to treat for lyme.
 Quoting: xb360mods

Yup they make sure you have to stay SICK, unless you find a Lyme literate Doctor..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14553694

It's so absolutely awful. I was initially treated with a month's worth of antibiotics. I was then told I was "cured." What a crock.

I had to treat myself. God puts remedies for EVERYTHING on this earth for us. Doctor's just cover up symptoms.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14553694
Canada
11/29/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The issue is how to effectively treat it...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27152750

TEASEL

I had it so bad a few years ago, that I really thought I was dead. Couldn't move. Couldn't think - the brain fog was unbelievable. I felt like I was fading away. Nothing worked and I knew I was in a lot of trouble.

After a lot of research, I combined Teasel with a rife machine. I realized that I needed to rife for Meningitis and Syphilis. (Note the same bacteria that causes Syphilis also causes Lyme)

This worked. If I remember correctly, you're on it for six weeks to three months, depending on severity. The teasel will give you hot flashes... which means it's working. Your muscles become very hot and the bacteria is flushed out - it can't hide anymore -

that's when the teasel again goes to work to kill it... AND the correct rife frequencies also killed the bacteria. I could feel it.

Do research on Teasel tincture. You can make it from a weed or order it.
There is also a book on teasel and curing Lyme. I think his name was Matthew Wood.

It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741443

Interesting on the tincture but the Rife machine is a scam. It was on A Canadian show with scientists showing the amount of electricity that it produces, is not enough even to go through your skin..

It is not a scam. If you haven't used one, don't comment on it. Research Dr. Royal Rife and what they did to him.

Infact, it works wonderfully. I guess it depends on which you have.

My brother owns one..Its a scam. Scientist that I have talked to said its a scam.. and they secretly hate the "system" too.. I know all about the machine. This is possiblly a machine that works for LYME:
The Electro Acupuncture according to Voll (EAV) is a powerful diagnostic tool developed in Germany around 1953.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

TEASEL

I had it so bad a few years ago, that I really thought I was dead. Couldn't move. Couldn't think - the brain fog was unbelievable. I felt like I was fading away. Nothing worked and I knew I was in a lot of trouble.

After a lot of research, I combined Teasel with a rife machine. I realized that I needed to rife for Meningitis and Syphilis. (Note the same bacteria that causes Syphilis also causes Lyme)

This worked. If I remember correctly, you're on it for six weeks to three months, depending on severity. The teasel will give you hot flashes... which means it's working. Your muscles become very hot and the bacteria is flushed out - it can't hide anymore -

that's when the teasel again goes to work to kill it... AND the correct rife frequencies also killed the bacteria. I could feel it.

There is also a book on teasel and curing Lyme. I think his name was Matthew Wood.

Interesting on the tincture but the Rife machine is a scam. It was on A Canadian show with scientists showing the amount of electricity that it produces, is not enough even to go through your skin..

It is not a scam. If you haven't used one, don't comment on it. Research Dr. Royal Rife and what they did to him.

My brother owns one..Its a scam. Scientist that I have talked to said its a scam.. and they secretly hate the "system" too.. I know all about the machine. This is possiblly a machine that works for LYME:
The Electro Acupuncture according to Voll (EAV) is a powerful diagnostic tool developed in Germany around 1953.

Ok. So your brother owns a bad machine. Not all are bad. I have one that actually works.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243618
United States
11/29/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 110% with OP. I've had lyme and still have it. I caught it somewhere in Northeastern Ohio where I live. About 8 years ago a new symptom would appear every two weeks. I have no clue when I was bitten, I never even saw a stupid rash. I honestly suspected a nasty horsefly bite but I'll never know and that isn't the point. I kept going back to the family dr with new symptoms. He was puzzled. We tested for everything possible. Syphilis, HIV etc. The generic family dr lyme test came back negative. I honestly thought I was losing my mind. My Dr wanted me to go to a neurologist and claimed that everything pointed towards MS. Great, MS is almost identical in symptoms but MS treatment doesn't do crap. I was 27 years old at the time. So I convinced my Dr to draw my blood one last time and send it to a lab that specializes in Lyme. I finally found an answer to all the retarded 70 symptoms I had.

So i went and visited a Lyme dr across the border into Pennsylvania. He started me on high dose, long term antibiotic treatment because my family dr would only give me 30 days of doxycycline according to the CDC(what a joke that was). So about 4 years of antibiotics got me to a point of symptom free. But when I stop antibiotic treatment, the symptoms start to slowly creep back after about a month. So what I do is just one doxycycline pill per day to keep the symptoms away. It's much better to take just one a day then have those nasty symptoms return. I have also had to take acidphilus the entire time to keep the good bacteria living in my intestine.

I also take an antifungal every 3 months to keep the yeast at bay.

I had tried many different alternative treatments for lyme but found that doxycycline was the cheapest and worked the best. My lyme Dr noticed that different antibiotics worked for different people or strains of the lyme bacteria. I also tried just about every antibiotic possible while experimenting with my Lyme Dr. The other challenge is treating the stupid co-infections that come along with the insect bite. Below are some of the treatments I tried.

Cats claw(samento),garlic, oregano, olive leaf extract, hh capsules, black walnut, clove, nano silver, grapefruit seed extract etc etc

Doxycycline, Roxithromycin, Clarithromycin, Bactrim, Amoxicillin, Levaquin(that stuff was hell), Cipro, Pennecillin, Tetracycline, Minocycline, Flagyl, Rifampin, Keflex etc etc

Below are my symptoms at the peak of the illness.

Depression
Anxiety
Increase eye floaters
Night sweats on my head and chest area only(drenching)
tingling on one side of face
stange images in peripheral vision
double vision
flashes of light in my vision during the day
flashes of light at night when i close my eyes
feelings of impending doom or death in the middle of the night(severe panic attack)
insomnia
uregency for a nap in the middle of the day
anger at about 3 pm every day
light headed
brain fog
forget common words
weak muscles
joint paint(especially in lower back) and old injuries
tingling sensations on hands
constant muscle twitches
irregular heart beat, heart palpitations
worse hangovers from very little alcohol
lack of interest in hobbies
increase in face tingling when laying down
excessive saliva
constant thirst
light sensitivity(wore sunglasses, even on rainy days)
Pain on bottom of feet in the AM
swollen gland in neck, near ear and jaw
swollen glands in armpits
pain in gall bladder area
etc etc etc
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27094078
United States
11/29/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
take doxycycline for 3 months.

it will be gone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2090084

works for pets.
xb360mods

User ID: 1605995
Canada
11/29/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
My current treatment is azithromycin, hydroxychloroquine,doxycyline, metronidazole, naltrexone, herbal bab2, vitamin b and b complex, grapefruit seed extract, acidophilus. I was also diagnosed with have 2 co-infections which are babesia and bartonella.
Left with permanent brain damage in frontal lob from being misdiagnosed for several years. Lyme is very hard to get rid of.
xb360mods
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 110% with OP. I've had lyme and still have it. I caught it somewhere in Northeastern Ohio where I live. About 8 years ago a new symptom would appear every two weeks. I have no clue when I was bitten, I never even saw a stupid rash. I honestly suspected a nasty horsefly bite but I'll never know and that isn't the point. I kept going back to the family dr with new symptoms. He was puzzled. We tested for everything possible. Syphilis, HIV etc. The generic family dr lyme test came back negative. I honestly thought I was losing my mind. My Dr wanted me to go to a neurologist and claimed that everything pointed towards MS. Great, MS is almost identical in symptoms but MS treatment doesn't do crap. I was 27 years old at the time. So I convinced my Dr to draw my blood one last time and send it to a lab that specializes in Lyme. I finally found an answer to all the retarded 70 symptoms I had.

So i went and visited a Lyme dr across the border into Pennsylvania. He started me on high dose, long term antibiotic treatment because my family dr would only give me 30 days of doxycycline according to the CDC(what a joke that was). So about 4 years of antibiotics got me to a point of symptom free. But when I stop antibiotic treatment, the symptoms start to slowly creep back after about a month. So what I do is just one doxycycline pill per day to keep the symptoms away. It's much better to take just one a day then have those nasty symptoms return. I have also had to take acidphilus the entire time to keep the good bacteria living in my intestine.

I had tried many different alternative treatments for lyme but found that doxycycline was the cheapest and worked the best. My lyme Dr noticed that different antibiotics worked for different people or strains of the lyme bacteria. I also tried just about every antibiotic possible while experimenting with my Lyme Dr. The other challenge is treating the stupid co-infections that come along with the insect bite. Below are some of the treatments I tried.

Cats claw(samento),garlic, oregano, olive leaf extract, hh capsules, black walnut, clove, nano silver, grapefruit seed extract etc etc

Doxycycline, Roxithromycin, Clarithromycin, Bactrim, Amoxicillin, Levaquin(that stuff was hell), Cipro, Pennecillin, Tetracycline, Minocycline, Flagyl, Rifampin, Keflex etc etc

Depression
Anxiety
Increase eye floaters
double vision
feelings of impending doom or death in the middle of the night(severe panic attack)
insomnia
light headed
brain fog
forget common words
weak muscles
constant muscle twitches
excessive saliva
constant thirst
etc etc etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27243618

Sorry to hear that..Have you tried the COWDEN Protocl? It seems to be working for all of us, so far. There is also a Chinese Herbal tincture that works on 97% of cases.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
My current treatment is azithromycin, hydroxychloroquine,doxycyline, metronidazole, naltrexone, herbal bab2, vitamin b and b complex, grapefruit seed extract, acidophilus. I was also diagnosed with have 2 co-infections which are babesia and bartonella.
Left with permanent brain damage in frontal lob from being misdiagnosed for several years. Lyme is very hard to get rid of.

Get on Samento right away!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

The three B's are the worst. Borrelia, Bartonella and Babesia. Keep an eye on your vision while you take that Plaquenil. I've tried that also.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Depression
Anxiety
Increase eye floaters
double vision
insomnia
light headed
brain fog
forget common words
weak muscles
constant muscle twitches
excessive saliva
constant thirst
etc etc etc

Sorry to hear that..Have you tried the COWDEN Protocl? It seems to be working for all of us, so far. There is also a Chinese Herbal tincture that works on 97% of cases.

Thanks. Yes, i've tried the cowden protocol. Works good but always get a relapse when i come off it. I'm just sticking with one doxy per day for now. Keeps me 100% symptom free. But I do believe all the hardcore stuff i took in the past really beat it down to this point.

Believe it or not. Some of the latest positive results are obtained with Ivermectin. Doesn't really make sense because it treats parasites and not viruses. I've done a few parasite treatments in the past. But word on the street is that good results are being had with Ivermectin. I'm yet to try it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry. Meant that it treats parasites and not bacteria
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Depression
Anxiety
Increase eye floaters
double vision
insomnia
light headed
brain fog
forget common words
weak muscles
constant muscle twitches
excessive saliva
constant thirst
etc etc etc

OMG. You poor thing. Please try the teasel. You will never regret it.
Goldi
User ID: 8755634
United States
11/29/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have had lyme and co-infections for 20 years and wasn't diagnosed until I hit the 17 year mark. I got ill while serving active duty in the Air Force from the vaccines.

All branches of the military love to experiment on troops without their knowledge. Hell it may have even been added to food or water or airborne while we were there.

All I know is that the majority of people I served with are in fact chronically ill and those that take my advice and get tested are positive for lyme and coinfections. I became ill and wasn't allowed to deploy to Saudi. IMHO- Gulf War Illness is really lyme and coinfections aka bioweapons.

There is no one size fits all treatment for lyme and there probably never will be. Everyone's constitution is different and they need to be treated as individuals depending on the other bacteria, viruses and toxins they're also affected by.

cool2
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Depression
Anxiety
Increase eye floaters
double vision
insomnia
light headed
brain fog
forget common words
weak muscles
constant muscle twitches
excessive saliva
constant thirst
etc etc etc

Thanks. I don't feel bad for myself. I don't even talk about lyme much anymore. But I just had to post my story out there because I really feel bad for those that might have it and not know what the heck is wrong with them. I've heard of Teasel. Is there a more exact name for it? Some kind of root?
Goldi
United States
11/29/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

The three B's are the worst. Borrelia, Bartonella and Babesia. Keep an eye on your vision while you take that Plaquenil. I've tried that also.

Actually mycoplasma is a nasty one too that has to be taken care of before the others will respond. I have amazing LLMDs that go to every conference and keep up with all the latest treatments. I do better with the more holistic treatments as opposed to conventional.
Goldi
United States
11/29/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Depression
Anxiety
Increase eye floaters
double vision
insomnia
light headed
brain fog
forget common words
weak muscles
constant muscle twitches
excessive saliva
constant thirst
etc etc etc

Thanks. Yes, i've tried the cowden protocol. Works good but always get a relapse when i come off it. I'm just sticking with one doxy per day for now. Keeps me 100% symptom free. But I do believe all the hardcore stuff i took in the past really beat it down to this point.

Believe it or not. Some of the latest positive results are obtained with Ivermectin. Doesn't really make sense because it treats parasites and not viruses. I've done a few parasite treatments in the past. But word on the street is that good results are being had with Ivermectin. I'm yet to try it.

I believe it with the ivermectin because we are loaded with parasites. It's a nice dewormer! My doc is going to put me on it as well. LOL! I actually came up positive for distemper as well..go figure. I have so many infections going on that even my LLMDs are shocked. But that's what the military will do to ya! :)
Goldi
United States
11/29/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

TEASEL

Yes. the EAV or EDS. as it's more commonly known in the US, is more accurate than blood testing. It's truly an amazing device. I have had excellent results with the remedies produced from it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Depression
Anxiety
Increase eye floaters
double vision
insomnia
light headed
brain fog
forget common words
weak muscles
constant muscle twitches
excessive saliva
constant thirst
etc etc etc

Thanks. I don't feel bad for myself. I don't even talk about lyme much anymore. But I just had to post my story out there because I really feel bad for those that might have it and not know what the heck is wrong with them. I've heard of Teasel. Is there a more exact name for it? Some kind of root?

I had almost all of your symptoms. I couldn't move. I felt like I was dying. Teasel really helped. And everyone I know who has used it has found immense relief. I truly believe I'm cured.

Yes, it is a tincture. Read Matthew Wood. He has a book.
[link to www.lyme-disease-research-database.com]

Also, check out
[link to www.ladybarbara.net]

This woman really inspired me. There is a picture of her with the weed. I'm sure you've seen it at some point on the side of the road...or growing wild in fields.

[link to www.amazon.com] I bought on Amazon. This is what I used.

Good luck. I've been there. It's horrible. You can turn it around.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28700568
Germany
11/29/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone tried the Hulda Clark method?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25401697
United States
11/29/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow its impressive how little people know about one of the worst attacks on anything that lives on earth.

LYMES was created to be the perfect biological weapon, and still is. Hard to detect, even when tested for correctly, and if you don't have the bullzeye then you will most likely go chronic and never know why you have over a dozen deadly symptoms. At once.

OP you said it was sexually transmitted...thats so wrong, pregnant women give birth to lymeless babies. I've messed around plenty and nobody suddenly became crippled with side effects. Its not airborne, its strictly blood to blood. And odds are slim then too unless you're chronically infected like a tick, and if you were you would be in no position to lose blood or bang anyone. Or do anything really.

I was lucky enough to have immediate reactions against it, fever that lasted weeks and the bullzeye. If it wasnt for the bullzeye, doctor would not have known where to send my bloodwork.

theres no cure, in the mainstream anyway. Maybe when those DNA altering viruses come out for the public we can properly fight it. But for now its just too small for our own bodies to find and fight it.

heres one for the conspiracy, we all know some prick nazi from project paperclip on long island created it, wont bother looking up his trash name, some revered prodigy at creating bio weapons. However, as for the cure, it would be inconvenient because when you make it through lymes, you begin to develop special antibodies that can be sucked out of your blood by a centrifuge, then your blood is given right back to you for a decent price, 400$ a pop as many times as you can donate plasma. If you live by a center that does this.

IF you make the certain antibodies they are looking for, because you can make a variety of them, i qualified but the center near me closed down.

They can use the antibodies in our plasma to treat other diseases, the 400 dollars they give us for a plasma donation can make them thousand in return.

So someone is profiting from Lymes not having a real cure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17926276
United States
11/29/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
man i'm only 23 and i've been suffering with this for years. Tried all the antibiotics and even saw a LLMD for a few years. The antibiotics destroyed my gut and now I have leaky gut problems as well as lyme. I did the cowden protcol, tried the cats claw, but I reached a point where I don't improve anymore.

The neurological symptoms are the worst. Feels like my head is stuck with cotton balls and I was hit on the head with a hammer. Can't think straight and have paralyzing anxiety and depression.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
man i'm only 23 and i've been suffering with this for years. Tried all the antibiotics and even saw a LLMD for a few years. The antibiotics destroyed my gut and now I have leaky gut problems as well as lyme. I did the cowden protcol, tried the cats claw, but I reached a point where I don't improve anymore.

The neurological symptoms are the worst. Feels like my head is stuck with cotton balls and I was hit on the head with a hammer. Can't think straight and have paralyzing anxiety and depression.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17926276

Take HMF Probiotics and KEEFER as well as bio-K will cure your gut..Antibiotics screw your brain up, people commit suicide because they did NOT use the correct dosage to cure your gut. A scientist wrote an article in the NY times stating if your gut is screwed so is your BRAIN. Get on these right away!!
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 885750
Puerto Rico
11/29/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never had one on me long enough to realy burrow in but even if on yah for a little while befor you get him off,will leave a big sore for months,before healing and going away,leave scar like hole in face,I hate ticks.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow its impressive how little people know about one of the worst attacks on anything that lives on earth.

LYMES was created to be the perfect biological weapon, and still is. Hard to detect, even when tested for correctly, and if you don't have the bullzeye then you will most likely go chronic and never know why you have over a dozen deadly symptoms. At once.

OP you said it was sexually transmitted...thats so wrong, pregnant women give birth to lymeless babies. I've messed around plenty and nobody suddenly became crippled with side effects. Its not airborne, its strictly blood to blood. And odds are slim then too unless you're chronically infected like a tick, and if you were you would be in no position to lose blood or bang anyone. Or do anything really.

I was lucky enough to have immediate reactions against it, fever that lasted weeks and the bullzeye. If it wasnt for the bullzeye, doctor would not have known where to send my bloodwork.

theres no cure, in the mainstream anyway. Maybe when those DNA altering viruses come out for the public we can properly fight it. But for now its just too small for our own bodies to find and fight it.

heres one for the conspiracy, we all know some prick nazi from project paperclip on long island created it, wont bother looking up his trash name, some revered prodigy at creating bio weapons. However, as for the cure, it would be inconvenient because when you make it through lymes, you begin to develop special antibodies that can be sucked out of your blood by a centrifuge, then your blood is given right back to you for a decent price, 400$ a pop as many times as you can donate plasma. If you live by a center that does this.

IF you make the certain antibodies they are looking for, because you can make a variety of them, i qualified but the center near me closed down.

They can use the antibodies in our plasma to treat other diseases, the 400 dollars they give us for a plasma donation can make them thousand in return.

So someone is profiting from Lymes not having a real cure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25401697

Unfortunately that is what you were lead to believe. New research states it IS AIR BORNE, is sexually transmitted, through saliva as well. OVER 1 BILLION have this disease in one shape or form and counting.. Nov 2nd in Boston they had 16 doctors, scientists and biologists all exclaiming the past research is now useless. They have silently been experimenting with NEW RESEARCH..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
11/29/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah but What if I enjoy depression, anxiety, anger, and suicidal thoughts?

Look at the bright side...no reason to be a negative Nelly.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915094

The facts suck don't they. Most people are in denial or make stupid boring jokes like you..

I live and work on a farm and ranch. Have been bitten all my life by ticks.

I probably have it. I can hardly function any longer.

There is no cure. There is nothing that can be done.

Its just the way it is now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26467397
United States
11/29/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Unfortunately that is what you were lead to believe. New research states it IS AIR BORNE, is sexually transmitted, through saliva as well. OVER 1 BILLION have this disease in one shape or form and counting.. Nov 2nd in Boston they had 16 doctors, scientists and biologists all exclaiming the past research is now useless. They have silently been experimenting with NEW RESEARCH.."

How many of these cases are in the Southeastern US? Every tick I pulled off of me appeared to be a lone star tick.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

The facts suck don't they. Most people are in denial or make stupid boring jokes like you..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004483

not true...at all
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Unfortunately that is what you were lead to believe. New research states it IS AIR BORNE, is sexually transmitted, through saliva as well. OVER 1 BILLION have this disease in one shape or form and counting.. Nov 2nd in Boston they had 16 doctors, scientists and biologists all exclaiming the past research is now useless. They have silently been experimenting with NEW RESEARCH.."

How many of these cases are in the Southeastern US? Every tick I pulled off of me appeared to be a lone star tick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26467397

It is NORTH AMERICA wide. Bio weapons cannot stop at states and borders. It is actually in the sand in CUBA and Dominica Republic..do not go there!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004483

Please don't give up. Hopefully, you've read what I wrote about teasel. It can help you.

Please just read about it. I'm sending healing thoughts your way.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
11/29/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP