Re: Lyme Disease gives you DEPRESSION-Anxiety and Anger.. SUICIDE..GET CHECKED
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17926276
United States
11/29/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
i've taken all sorts of probiotics and brewed my own kefir but it did not heal my leaky gut or the lyme.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
11/29/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah but What if I enjoy depression, anxiety, anger, and suicidal thoughts?

Look at the bright side...no reason to be a negative Nelly.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915094

The facts suck don't they. Most people are in denial or make stupid boring jokes like you..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14553694

I live and work on a farm and ranch. Have been bitten all my life by ticks.

I probably have it. I can hardly function any longer.

There is no cure. There is nothing that can be done.

Its just the way it is now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004483

Please don't give up. Hopefully, you've read what I wrote about teasel. It can help you.

Please just read about it. I'm sending healing thoughts your way.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741443

Ok. Thanks. I will look into it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26467397
United States
11/29/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Unfortunately that is what you were lead to believe. New research states it IS AIR BORNE, is sexually transmitted, through saliva as well. OVER 1 BILLION have this disease in one shape or form and counting.. Nov 2nd in Boston they had 16 doctors, scientists and biologists all exclaiming the past research is now useless. They have silently been experimenting with NEW RESEARCH.."

How many of these cases are in the Southeastern US? Every tick I pulled off of me appeared to be a lone star tick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26467397

It is NORTH AMERICA wide. Bio weapons cannot stop at states and borders. It is actually in the sand in CUBA and Dominica Republic..do not go there!

Thanks, I have several of Lyme Disease symptoms, but they are not severe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
11/29/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
i've taken all sorts of probiotics and brewed my own kefir but it did not heal my leaky gut or the lyme.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17926276

Yeah, so have I. Been going to a homeopathic doctor for a while now. A real one. Nada. Been on the probiotics as well, and it just made my stomach hurt, and made me feel strange.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 9001864
Germany
11/29/2012 04:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
I was bitten by a tick in early Sep 2012 & ended up with Lyme.

I was able to get rid of it with a 28 day cycle of doxycycline because I actually found the tick on me. The sooner you treat it, the easier it is to be rid of.

A friend was not diagnosed for years. She ended up having a tube that pumped antibiotics into her heart & will have arthritis for life.

Lyme is bad stuff.
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372943
United States
11/29/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
They go hand in hand. Many new reports. Get checked if you haven't. iGenix blood test in California..It could save your life! Do you have any weird symptoms that can't seem to be cured your entire life? Approx. 1 BILLION people have LYME disease on earth according to many researches. Since this is a biological WEAPON, nobody is excluded, even Ex President BUSH!
[link to scholar.google.ca]

LYME DISEASE DOES NOT EXIST.

ITS JUST A COVER FOR BIG PHARMA TO MASK the effects of ASPARTAME-NEOTAME-FLUORIDE and push more pyschotropic drugs on idiots.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14553694
Canada
11/29/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
They go hand in hand. Many new reports. Get checked if you haven't. iGenix blood test in California..It could save your life! Do you have any weird symptoms that can't seem to be cured your entire life? Approx. 1 BILLION people have LYME disease on earth according to many researches. Since this is a biological WEAPON, nobody is excluded, even Ex President BUSH!

ITS JUST A COVER FOR BIG PHARMA TO MASK the effects of ASPARTAME-NEOTAME-FLUORIDE and push more pyschotropic drugs on idiots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372943

Dumbest quote ever..The reason why Lyme exists is to put people and KEEP them on pharma pills as well as psychotic drugs..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17926276

You have to take HUMAN cell Probiotics. Very expensive the rest work but not like HMF+7..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25401697
United States
11/29/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you're saying that as i breathe i'm potentially infecting those around me?

how is that bacteria surviving in the air

its been around for 40 years, if it was really airborne then more than 1 billion would have it.

what about the people i've had sex with.

well you know what OP, i pray to the farthest reach of the cosmos you are right, i hope to hell it IS airborne and it actually gets the attention it deserves. Then a real cure could be made, after all its just some life form with flaws.

maybe it mutated inside treated humans, maybe its only been airborne for a decade.

i will say this, since i got my lymes treated i have been generally healthier than before as far as getting sick with other peoples viruses goes, of course the common cold is unavoidable if you let yourself catch one.

i'll look into this new research.

but really i hope you're right, Lymes needs to be taken care of. Maybe when 4 billion people have it something will be done..err released. Can't have ALL of your slaves not giving a fuck about life because of a dozen crippling symptoms.

Lymes did teach me what is coming at the end of the road. I already know what it feels like to have your whole body and mind just start shutting down. When you're in your early 20's its depressing, but i figure that when i'm in my 60's and immune system is lower, the relapse wont be as mentally depressing since i'll probably already naturally have some of the symptoms.

what gets to me is kids with lymes. if there is a hell, its not enough for the said prodigy that created lymes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
11/29/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just because there is so much disinfo in this thread:

1) The OP is RIGHT. Lyme can NOT be cured. If you do not be believe him, do your OWN research. The symptoms can be alleviated, and that is the best you can hope for. Once you contract Lyme, the infection is always present. Whether it remains very active, mildly active, or is contained in a sense, your body still carries it.

2) Normal doctors CANNOT test for Lyme. They will claim they can, but they can't. Traditional tests for Lyme are at least 70% inaccurate. This is a medical fact. Again, do your research. I was tested by a traditional doctor, and got a negative. Even though I had the bullseye rash, and all the major symptoms (well, common major symptoms. There are an infinite amount of ways your body will respond to Lyme disease).
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually, it doesn't make sense.

if its airborne, and sexually transmitted, then how come i don't have symptoms?

does that go just for chronic infected?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243618
United States
11/29/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you're saying that as i breathe i'm potentially infecting those around me?

how is that bacteria surviving in the air

its been around for 40 years, if it was really airborne then more than 1 billion would have it.

what about the people i've had sex with.

well you know what OP, i pray to the farthest reach of the cosmos you are right, i hope to hell it IS airborne and it actually gets the attention it deserves. Then a real cure could be made, after all its just some life form with flaws.

maybe it mutated inside treated humans, maybe its only been airborne for a decade.

i will say this, since i got my lymes treated i have been generally healthier than before as far as getting sick with other peoples viruses goes, of course the common cold is unavoidable if you let yourself catch one.

i'll look into this new research.

but really i hope you're right, Lymes needs to be taken care of. Maybe when 4 billion people have it something will be done..err released. Can't have ALL of your slaves not giving a fuck about life because of a dozen crippling symptoms.

Lymes did teach me what is coming at the end of the road. I already know what it feels like to have your whole body and mind just start shutting down. When you're in your early 20's its depressing, but i figure that when i'm in my 60's and immune system is lower, the relapse wont be as mentally depressing since i'll probably already naturally have some of the symptoms.

what gets to me is kids with lymes. if there is a hell, its not enough for the said prodigy that created lymes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25401697

They would never claim that 4 billion have it. They just push these sick people into other categories and make them go away. Categories such as Chronic fatigue, Multiple sclerosis, Fibromyalgia and Lupus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/29/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just because there is so much disinfo in this thread:

1) The OP is RIGHT. Lyme can NOT be cured. If you do not be believe him, do your OWN research. The symptoms can be alleviated, and that is the best you can hope for. Once you contract Lyme, the infection is always present. Whether it remains very active, mildly active, or is contained in a sense, your body still carries it.

2) Normal doctors CANNOT test for Lyme. They will claim they can, but they can't. Traditional tests for Lyme are at least 70% inaccurate. This is a medical fact. Again, do your research. I was tested by a traditional doctor, and got a negative. Even though I had the bullseye rash, and all the major symptoms (well, common major symptoms. There are an infinite amount of ways your body will respond to Lyme disease).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

TEASEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did MY OWN research. It's gone. Period. It's gone.

Believe what you want to believe.

You're probably a half empty glass kind of person, anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28717532
Canada
11/29/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question,

Up to how long can Lyme Disease take to declare itself after you get bitten, it range from how long to how long ?

Can the sickness declare itself 14 years after ?

I got bitten twice 14 years ago and having a deep depression as it is ?

shocked

I did not think of that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah you're right.

i remember when i had it, i was going insane, narrowed it down to 3 things, Lupus, Aids, and Lymes.

Before the bullseye showed up, i had a fever for 2 weeks. No energy.Was going crazy. I even got up one night an ran a mile around my neighborhood to test how much weaker i had gotten. think that wrecked my joints for a couple of weeks, stiff neck. constant headache. no rest for weeks. NO REST. thats where the dementia really sets in.

got my antibiotics.

came to a point where the fever was so intense, i started seeing lights and going numb. Couldn't pick up a 20 pound weight. Then these 2 spots inside my torso, felt like organs, started going numb.

thought i was done. I cursed the universe and accepted a wasted youth.

passed out at some point on the floor, woke up and felt this tickling feeling all over my skin, symptoms were AAAALLL going away, took a week for joints to stop hurting.

doctor said the tingling was the bacteria escaping through my skin, and dying in the air.

again i find it so hard to believe this stuff lives in the air. My whole family would of got it when i got treated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23753268
Israel
11/29/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Goldi
User ID: 8755634
United States
11/29/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lyme is everywhere an highly transmittable between humans, animals and insects. Yes it is airborne, sexually transmitted, blood products, in food (ie...meat and other hosts) and also transmitted to fetuses. And don't forget that it's also been made into a vaccine that was pulled off the market and they are trying to make another one.

It can never be a vaccine! (Vaccines are scams and only used to make people I'll but that's another thread. ) because it is a bioweapon! There's a synergy between borrelia, mycoplasma that chronically activates Epstein Barr virus and also creates a fungal tolerance that is not recognized by the body which suppresses the immune system and evades detection.

So there's no cure for it presently but you can get it under control.

In regards to the lonestar tick- yea it is Lyme just a different strain so they call it masters disease or stari. HME is the type of ehrlicheosis that is attributed to the lonestar tick.

Www.actionlyme.org is a great place to learn about the scientific and political stuff about Lyme.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243618
United States
11/29/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah you're right.

i remember when i had it, i was going insane, narrowed it down to 3 things, Lupus, Aids, and Lymes.

Before the bullseye showed up, i had a fever for 2 weeks. No energy.Was going crazy. I even got up one night an ran a mile around my neighborhood to test how much weaker i had gotten. think that wrecked my joints for a couple of weeks, stiff neck. constant headache. no rest for weeks. NO REST. thats where the dementia really sets in.

got my antibiotics.

came to a point where the fever was so intense, i started seeing lights and going numb. Couldn't pick up a 20 pound weight. Then these 2 spots inside my torso, felt like organs, started going numb.

thought i was done. I cursed the universe and accepted a wasted youth.

passed out at some point on the floor, woke up and felt this tickling feeling all over my skin, symptoms were AAAALLL going away, took a week for joints to stop hurting.

doctor said the tingling was the bacteria escaping through my skin, and dying in the air.

again i find it so hard to believe this stuff lives in the air. My whole family would of got it when i got treated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25401697

The herxheimer reaction is pretty nasty. The bacteria die off in the beginning of treatment can be rough. Some quit and blame the antibiotics for the increase of nasty symptoms.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lyme is everywhere an highly transmittable between humans, animals and insects. Yes it is airborne, sexually transmitted, blood products, in food (ie...meat and other hosts) and also transmitted to fetuses. And don't forget that it's also been made into a vaccine that was pulled off the market and they are trying to make another one.

It can never be a vaccine! (Vaccines are scams and only used to make people I'll but that's another thread. ) because it is a bioweapon! There's a synergy between borrelia, mycoplasma that chronically activates Epstein Barr virus and also creates a fungal tolerance that is not recognized by the body which suppresses the immune system and evades detection.

So there's no cure for it presently but you can get it under control.

In regards to the lonestar tick- yea it is Lyme just a different strain so they call it masters disease or stari. HME is the type of ehrlicheosis that is attributed to the lonestar tick.

Www.actionlyme.org is a great place to learn about the scientific and political stuff about Lyme.
 Quoting: Goldi 8755634

Perfectly stated! 5 stars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27152750
United States
11/29/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 110% with OP. I've had lyme and still have it. I ca......... of symptom free. But when I stop antibiotic treatment, the
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27243618

Sorry to hear that..Have you tried the COWDEN Protocl? It seems to be working for all of us, so far. There is also a Chinese Herbal tincture that works on 97% of cases.

What is the name of the chinese herbal tincture?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7570540
United States
11/29/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Correct. What I'm saying is Lyme disease is caused by the foreign parasite body, one the tick is removed you will be fine.

I had Lyme disease when I was a young boy, paralyzed My neck and I had extreme pain. Lucky a doctor found the tick and I was COMPLETELY FINE once the parasite was removed within a week. No drugs needed.

Just be wary of how they cure you before your sick if ya knowhatimean.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27839070

Don't anyone believe this - total BS. My husband got bit. There are three strains - one common but not so bad and two which are much worse. He found the tick and had the bulls eye. He received the "prerequisite" two weeks of antibiotics. Unfortunately it wasn't enough (he had two of the three strain from the one bite). Those Lyme's spirochetes tend to invade weak areas of the body. He was out of state on business and I got a call that he was going to the hospital by ambulance for a probable heart attack - it ended up being the Lyme's in the gall bladder (which is, incidentally, a very common place for it to invade). He continued to have issues after that and oral antibiotics wouldn't get rid of it. He then had to have a pick line and IV antibiotics for weeks on end. He finally got over it but it left him with some peripheral nerve damage. We never go out in the woods these days without Permethrin spray.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12673272
United States
11/29/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

My bro had lyme disease when we were younger, he had gotten it from a tick. And from what I know you will be in serious pain and get a pretty distinctive mark on your body. It's not like it lays dormant inside you.

Don't let this scare you. I don't think 1 billion ppl have it that is just b.s.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

My bro had lyme disease when we were younger, he had gotten it from a tick. And from what I know you will be in serious pain and get a pretty distinctive mark on your body. It's not like it lays dormant inside you.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12673272

Yes hard to believe..are you a scientist or a doctor that have studied Lyme for years? NO? STFUsockpuppet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10153246
United States
11/29/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372943

Dumbest quote ever..The reason why Lyme exists is to put people and KEEP them on pharma pills as well as psychotic drugs..

OP thank you for this thread.... you offer some great info. can't really say i disagree on any one item. i took matters into my own hands awhile back and started doxy... eliminated all sugars and increased salt intake. the results were excellent.

recently i have slacked off and a few symptoms have reappeared. no worries, i know how to handle this.

what i want to warn people about is that this is a war on us. its not about big pharma making money.... it is about a stealth red dawn of sorts. we are immersed in a communist takeover and most people have no clue that it is even occurring.

unless people wake up to this fact we are going to lose. in fact... we have already lost. only divine intervention can save us now. the people to blame are your neighbors, doctors, accountants, ministers, i.e. anyone that mocks the watchmen. time is up... protect yourselves people, it is over.

ok mods... ban me for the 30th time. tyia
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 110% with OP. I've had lyme and still have it. I ca......... of symptom free. But when I stop antibiotic treatment, the
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27243618

Sorry to hear that..Have you tried the COWDEN Protocl? It seems to be working for all of us, so far. There is also a Chinese Herbal tincture that works on 97% of cases.

What is the name of the chinese herbal tincture?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27152750

Based on the analysis that has been presented here, for patients willing to take a decoction or dried decoction, the following is proposed as a base formula that may be modified, if deemed necessary, for individual needs:

Anti-Spirochete Mixture
(equal parts)
Smilax
Ching-hao
Forsythia
Hu-chang
Andrographis
Lonicera stem

When using a decoction, the dosage of individual herbs should be 12-15 grams for a one day dose. Using dried decoctions, a daily dosage of 15-18 grams of the mixture would be appropriate. Three times per day dosing is a usual recommendation for the treatment of infections.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
11/29/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17843738
United States
11/29/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had it on 3 different occasions. I need to see am infectious disease dr, where she put me on a pic line with a powerful antibiotic that killed the bacteria in my spinal fluid. It will slowely kill you in time if left untreated.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1531528
11/29/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is fucking terrifying.

5stars OP, and thanks to the mod who pinned it and to all the contributors.

hf
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/29/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chinese herbal treatment here:
[link to www.itmonline.org]

GLP