Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,480 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 410,999
Pageviews Today: 659,237Threads Today: 188Posts Today: 3,312
07:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How do you deal with the general public when it comes to conspiracies?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3738979
United States
11/29/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
How do you deal with the general public when it comes to conspiracies?
What I mean is when you show them proof but they still deny, deny and deny--maybe then even act like you have the plague? I've showed people things like Operation Northwoods, etc. I've gotten to the point where I don't bother anymore. It seems most people either don't care, are so dang blind or will deny anything--even with proof. It's quite frustrating. Should I still continue to inform people or stick with just giving up on the public?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246336
United States
11/29/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How do you deal with the general public when it comes to conspiracies?
keep on truckin'

don't worry what people think, especially your family.

when S really HTF, they will remember what you told them.

then maybe we win in the end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
get more agressive with your city government. publically protest the local politicians. go to their meetings. expose them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
get a big protest sign & use it. people need brave people like you to lead them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
keep on truckin'

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246336

Most of my family is neutral about this kind of stuff. Although some don't want to hear about any of it--guess it's better to "not know than to know." It's just anyone really. It's frustrating how ignorant and blind people can be. Some people will even try and attack you for sharing the info. It's mind boggling. You would think people would want to know stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
11/29/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I mean is when you show them proof but they still deny, deny and deny--maybe then even act like you have the plague? I've showed people things like Operation Northwoods, etc. I've gotten to the point where I don't bother anymore. It seems most people either don't care, are so dang blind or will deny anything--even with proof. It's quite frustrating. Should I still continue to inform people or stick with just giving up on the public?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3738979

Have you made yourself the town crier? Why do you find the need to tell everybody and WHY do they need to agree with you and/or "understand or wakeup" to YOUR ideas?

Why are you any different than the biblethumpers that feel they not only have the right but the obligation to preach at you?

GET OVER YOURSELF and leave people alone!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have you made yourself the town crier? Why do you find the need to tell everybody and WHY do they need to agree with you and/or "understand or wakeup" to YOUR ideas?

Why are you any different than the biblethumpers that feel they not only have the right but the obligation to preach at you?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10372663

you are a pathetic coward, you NWO brainwashed robot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
get more agressive with your city government. publically protest the local politicians. go to their meetings. expose them.

Go for it but don't complain about being in jail, beaten, gassed or shot.

AND above all HAVE FUN!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
11/29/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey if you have actual proof, why not post it here??

-That would be a nice change, from the usual, uh, stuffpeace
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
keep on truckin'

Most of my family is neutral about this kind of stuff. Although some don't want to hear about any of it--guess it's better to "not know than to know." It's just anyone really. It's frustrating how ignorant and blind people can be. Some people will even try and attack you for sharing the info. It's mind boggling. You would think people would want to know stuff.

yep. i have same problem, but I keep on going. I have lost several good friends over it. but what else can you do? We must do right or life is meaningless
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know RIGHT? Ain't it great! Somebody that actually disagrees with you and what do you do but TRY (unsuccessfully) to belittle them. THAT'S why nobody listens!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Go for it but don't complain about being in jail, beaten, gassed or shot.

AND above all HAVE FUN!!

been arresed, then I beat the city/state in court. the NWO is weak scum, like this guy here, easily defeatable.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know RIGHT? Ain't it great! Somebody that actually disagrees with you and what do you do but TRY (unsuccessfully) to belittle them. THAT'S why nobody listens!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are listening, stupid. this is you peepants
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
keep on truckin'

yep. i have same problem, but I keep on going. I have lost several good friends over it. but what else can you do? We must do right or life is meaningless

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the people we should concentrate on." - Carl Rove. I can honestly say Carl Rove taught me more about politics in America than any philosophers or intellectuals. This guy was the Tsun Tzu of controlling the ignorant masses.
*Evan*

User ID: 28152425
United States
11/29/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: exiled1

That's what I was thinkin..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: exiled1

That's what I was thinkin..
 Quoting: *Evan*

The same old, same old that everyone on here is already aware of, such as the following:

Operation Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, USS Liberty, Lavon Affair, Apollo Affair.... etc. etc. Events that can be backed up with proof is what I meant.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is difference of pushing (Bible thumping) things on to people and informing them. I don't go on and on about stuff if people don't want to hear or learn anything. I respect people. I was asking how people on here deal with the frustrations on this topic. Do I need to buy you Hooked on Phonics so that you can learn to comprehend what you read?

ahole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21689021
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you tards had any proof then they wouldn't be conspiracy theories. Northwoods is meaningless.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you tards had any proof then they wouldn't be conspiracy theories. Northwoods is meaningless.
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

A conspiracy and a conspiracy THEORY are two different things. With the example that you provided, there was a CONSPIRACY. The gov. did in fact, conspire and plot against it's own people. Did it happen? No, but it was a conspiracy that thankfully wasn't carried out.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

A conspiracy and a conspiracy THEORY are two different things. With the example that you provided, there was a CONSPIRACY. The gov. did in fact, conspire and plot against it's own people. Did it happen? No, but it was a conspiracy that thankfully wasn't carried out.

No it was a crap suggestion made during a time of bizarre suggestions, go look up Operation Mongoose and you will understand rather than watching a badly made conspiratard documentary.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14459648
Canada
11/29/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stand the Fuck UP and Yell "Conspiracies are NOT Theories!!! They are Crimes!!!!"
Them show them
This

Thread: 33 Consipracy Theories that turned out to be True- SO FAR
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

No it was a crap suggestion made during a time of bizarre suggestions, go look up Operation Mongoose and you will understand rather than watching a badly made conspiratard documentary.

It was much more than just a suggestion--especially when the Joint Chiefs of Staff, aka the top senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense, puts a signature on a 10 page plus, fleshed out document to give the green light to carry an operation out in various scenarios.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

It was much more than just a suggestion--especially when the Joint Chiefs of Staff, aka the top senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense, puts a signature on a 10 page plus, fleshed out document to give the green light to carry an operation out in various scenarios.

You didnt bother to read about Mongoose did you? they signed off everything back then.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

You didnt bother to read about Mongoose did you? they signed off everything back then.

You're missing the point. The point is that the gov. considered terrorism against it's own people. It was one of the 30 plus operations that went directly to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara for approval. It wasn't just a suggestion. Operation Northwoods was fleshed out with a lot of thought put into it, signed and once again as I said, was sent to the Secretary of Defense for approval. If President John F. Kennedy gave the plots in that document the green light, it would of went ahead. That's how close those scenarios came to happening. The President rejected it. That's the only reason that the operation didn't go through.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're missing the point. The point is that the gov. considered terrorism against it's own people. It was one of the 30 plus operations that went directly to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara for approval. It wasn't just a suggestion. Operation Northwoods was fleshed out with a lot of thought put into it, signed and once again as I said, was sent to the Secretary of Defense for approval. If President John F. Kennedy gave the plots in that document the green light, it would of went ahead. That's how close those scenarios came to happening. The President rejected it. That's the only reason that the operation didn't go through.

You are the one missing the point. People were asked to come up with 'out of the box' ideas. Too many were submitted including exploding cigars, dolphins with bombs etc. so most were signed off without even being read. It was 1 persons idea, not the government. I doubt you have even read Northwoods itself, how many people did it suggest killing?
Ballin on Your Tax Dollars

User ID: 9927807
United States
11/29/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just tell them what i think is going on or show them. Then usually they laugh it off, but then again the seed of doubt is planted..So they may come around.
Don't blame the puppet in the white house, blame the system he came up in.

:gtable:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are the one missing the point. People were asked to come up with 'out of the box' ideas. Too many were submitted including exploding cigars, dolphins with bombs etc. so most were signed off without even being read. It was 1 persons idea, not the government. I doubt you have even read Northwoods itself, how many people did it suggest killing?

Even after General Lemnitzer lost his job as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Joint Chiefs of Staff still planned false-flag pretext operations at least into 1963. I can't fathom why you don't condemn such "suggestions" as you put them, nor why those involved didn't either. If you were to write out a similar document to take out the President or some sort of gov. official, you don't think that they wouldn't be locked up for it? I mean, your document is only a riddled with suggestions and all.... see how well that would work for your defense.
CripplingLies

User ID: 5010858
Brazil
11/29/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Explain them Plato's "Allegory of the cave" and tell them THEY are actually in the cave, denying till the day they die

GLP