Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,202 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 911,305
Pageviews Today: 1,625,088Threads Today: 690Posts Today: 12,260
06:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Having lunch in Texas is very interesting these days...

XSlyOneX  (OP)

User ID: 1446631
United States
11/29/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Having lunch in Texas is very interesting these days...
43% of our population voted for Obama so I really wish you people would just stop painting Texas with such a broad stroke, 25 million people with diverse ideas and interest, we don't fit into your fucking pigeon hole so just shut up about my state already.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27515407

Wrong Post buddy... We aren't event talking about the president... I would be saying the exact same stuff when George Bush was president...

This is a big problem with our country...

This whole red and blue side thing is ridiculous... You don't have to be on any side to see the problems we have... And the fact that you rant on my post about a SIDE issue when that's not even close to what this is about just shows how fucking blind you are...
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1219974
United States
11/29/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have actually been looking for some open job positions in TX. I will be free from all my obligations in a few months so I am free to do what ever I want. Been liking what I see coming out of TX and AZ lately.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1219974

Texas has plenty of jobs come on over!!!
 Quoting: XSlyOneX

I could be there in a few months. I will bring my stash of weapons to add to the Texas collection as well.

Texas gun laws are not as friendly as Arizona's, so you might want to double check that, before you end up in jail and lose the right to have a gun!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28216119

I will be fine.
XSlyOneX  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one is going to try to TAKE your guns. They may restrict new manufacturing or sales, but no one is going to go door to door to get your guns.

And why would they? Do you really think the federal gov't is afraid of its citizens with firearms?

Think again.

What could all those Texans do with their guns against the gov't? Oh, that's right--die. But the gov't isn't going to go after guns if they want to oppress people. They'll simply shut off the water, the electricity, put some drones over your property and wait you out.

Or just send in tanks to crush you.

Texans are so full of self importance. We're Texans!! Everybody LOOK!!! We have guns and we gonna fight the federal gubmin!

No. Get real. Perhaps in 1789 people armed with muskets could fight off other people with muskets, but in 2012 AR-15s won't stand a chance against F-16s, Predator Drones, and M1 Abrams tanks.

The only way gov't tyranny will be fought is by patriots on the inside and computer hackers and massive peaceful nonviolent resistance.

Forget about the guns, except maybe to fend off mutant mauraders.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22411639

Yes send tanks to the farms and suburbs... Brilliant PR move... Your truly arrogant.
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22466248
United States
11/29/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one is going to try to TAKE your guns. They may restrict new manufacturing or sales, but no one is going to go door to door to get your guns.

And why would they? Do you really think the federal gov't is afraid of its citizens with firearms?

Think again.

What could all those Texans do with their guns against the gov't? Oh, that's right--die. But the gov't isn't going to go after guns if they want to oppress people. They'll simply shut off the water, the electricity, put some drones over your property and wait you out.

Texans are so full of self importance. We're Texans!! Everybody LOOK!!! We have guns and we gonna fight the federal gubmin!

No. Get real. Perhaps in 1789 people armed with muskets could fight off other people with muskets, but in 2012 AR-15s won't stand a chance against F-16s, Predator Drones, and M1 Abrams tanks.

The only way gov't tyranny will be fought is by patriots on the inside and computer hackers and massive peaceful nonviolent resistance.

Yes send tanks to the farms and suburbs... Brilliant PR move... Your truly arrogant.

no he/she is just a agenda driven liberal...and no thats not a political statement..
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/29/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where can I find groups of people like that. In my neck of the woods I feel like the only fish in the lake. I am an outcast with my views.

Move to the Golden Triangle.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Or move to the Alaskan Wilderness.

Or move out of the country.

Those are really your only viable choices.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28705940

or.... Texas? Lmao... Your a funny one my friend

Although I'd like to have hope that Texas could return to it's original values, realistically I'm not as optimistic about that as others on this thread.

My support of Texas here is really just academic.

It is theoretically possible Texas could become a great nation. In the meantime, I won't hold my breath. Austin the capital is a cesspool stronghold of Marxists, and the SW has been overrun by illegal aliens.

There would be a few teeny problems. Most illegals would leave when they didn't get any more handouts and anchor babies were outlawed. The Austin morans are greatly outnumbered and they would be helped to leave.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
XSlyOneX  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Move to the Golden Triangle.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Or move to the Alaskan Wilderness.

Or move out of the country.

Those are really your only viable choices.

Although I'd like to have hope that Texas could return to it's original values, realistically I'm not as optimistic about that as others on this thread.

It is theoretically possible Texas could become a great nation. In the meantime, I won't hold my breath. Austin the capital is a cesspool stronghold of Marxists, and the SW has been overrun by illegal aliens.

There would be a few teeny problems. Most illegals would leave when they didn't get any more handouts and anchor babies were outlawed. The Austin morans are greatly outnumbered and they would be helped to leave.
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

Oh I love Austin. I think It's great texas isn't just a one opinion state anymore. People should welcome new ideas and different opinions. IT's what creates the move towards evolution. Don't hate the people who challenge your ideas and beliefs welcome them and listen and apply it to you own logic to either more strongly fortify your beliefs or use it change your understanding and become a more evolved person and in return you will be a stronger and smarter leader when your called upon.
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22466248
United States
11/29/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Think again.

thats why we the people were ment to have equal force to our military.but we in america have allowed the powers that be leap and jump past us in their might all in the name of "fighting terrorism" or some made up false need to go to war.this has allowed them to justify their need for such advanced weapon systems..get a clue.
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/29/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh I love Austin. I think It's great texas isn't just a one opinion state anymore. People should welcome new ideas and different opinions. IT's what creates the move towards evolution. Don't hate the people who challenge your ideas and beliefs welcome them and listen and apply it to you own logic to either more strongly fortify your beliefs or use it change your understanding and become a more evolved person and in return you will be a stronger and smarter leader when your called upon.

I love Austin too; from 4 years at UT to visits whenever I can now. It has always had more intellectual freedom than many parts of Texas but in recent years has seemed to have spawned a more anti-American element that is disturbing to me.

Last Edited by Ralph--a house dog on 11/29/2012 04:01 PM
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24693158
United States
11/29/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Think again.

thats why we the people were ment to have equal force to our military.but we in america have allowed the powers that be leap and jump past us in their might all in the name of "fighting terrorism" or some made up false need to go to war.this has allowed them to justify their need for such advanced weapon systems..get a clue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22466248

"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. We hold this prudent jealousy to be the first duty of citizens, and one of the noblest characteristics of the late Revolution. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthen itself by exercise, and
entangled the question in precedents. They saw all the consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by denying the principle." -- James Madison, A Memorial and Remonstrance, 1785: Works 1:163
XSlyOneX  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I love Austin too; from 4 years at UT to visits whenever I can now. It has always had more intellectual freedom than many parts of Texas but in recent years has seemed to have spawned a more anti-American element that is disturbing to me.

Yeah I've heard of that tonal shift in the past few months. But I have no personal experience with so I know little about it.
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1590350
United States
11/29/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't mexas with texas
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

when mexico annexes texas from the secession the drug cartels will protect them from the fed govt. going to be one hell of a ride.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13194034

Don't kid yourself, Texas could annex Mexico if it wanted to. But who wants Mexico?

BRILLANT !!!!!
Texas annexes Mexico then secedes from the US. Okla would join the federation as well as Montana, Idaho, and who knows how many others. We will invite Colo in to counter the Narco Cartel in Mexico as they are agressively eliminated. Wow this could have legs.
Little Miss Sunshine

User ID: 28688434
United States
11/29/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Video Reference for today's overheard conversation during my lunch.

I love going out to eat here in Texas. We have a ridiculously high selection of restaurants to choose from so I have the luxury of most time being able to eat at a place I've never eaten before.

That being said I must say the chatter I've picked up through the last month or so have been in one word... INSANE!

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is talking about how they can't stand what our government has become. Yes Obama is a big part of it but it's more than that now. They say it's the entire system practically!

Today I overheard a big group of people talking about the newly signed UN treaty banning guns. They were talking about what they would do if someone ever came to take theirs away and it wasn't pretty...

I just want to say this now... NO one is going to accept that here...

This leads me to wonder... Is this planned?... I can't imagine our government wouldn't know the reaction of the people if they were to try and do a gun ban...

This makes me curious that what if they are trying on purpose to piss the country off into a violent confrontation? I honestly don't know what the benefit of that would be but they can't surely be so stupid to think that half the country would rather die than lose their defensive tools?

I don't really know a solution to either side but I'm tellinOh g this chatter is not just small talk. These people are dead serious about this and everyone is getting grouped up on the same idea. I heard many heres heres in response to this groups conversation. Remember I usually go to a new restaurant everytime so it's not the same people I'm hearing this from it seems to be everyone around here.

Has anyone else heard from the general population talk like this?

OH YA!!! Here in Ohio... there are WEEKLY meetings discussing this. From what ive overheard in several various places is that if they try it....they will unleash more than shock and awe. When i say this is going on in various places...thats exactly what i mean!!!
Its mors than scary to hear this... but i do know all these guys are DEAD SERIOUS! Farmers here will drop you in a hole they dug with their backhoes or push ya off in a ditch and let the coyotes and wild feral( sp? ) hogs pick you clean.
People i think definitely know tshf real real soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8668963
United States
11/29/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Commie BIL Very Cocky Since Winning Election
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1531528
11/29/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
43% of our population voted for Obama so I really wish you people would just stop painting Texas with such a broad stroke, 25 million people with diverse ideas and interest, we don't fit into your fucking pigeon hole so just shut up about my state already.

Shut up, libtard.
Those 43% are a combination of imported Yankees, retarded minorities, and guilty city libtard whites. They aren't real Texans.
Tell me what this tastes like...
WAKEUPAMERICA01

User ID: 1466582
United States
11/29/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems like every morning on the morning rock show I listen to there is one guy in particular that keeps bringing up the secede movement with valuable info that completely dumfounds his cohosts. With that said living in the country outside a very small town I heat the same thing at the hardware store almost every day from young men to old women talking bout the gubmint. The conversation of big gubmint seems to be on everyones mind except for the mindless brainwashed foriegn liberal. WAKE UP AMERICA.
WAKE UP AMERICA
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, [79 years now in 2012] freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency."
WAKEUPAMERICA01

User ID: 1466582
United States
11/29/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

here is a short vid I recieved yesterday. WAKE UP AMERICA
WAKE UP AMERICA
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, [79 years now in 2012] freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency."
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 28733353
Spain
11/29/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
l was telling this to that dumb woman nzreva on vc the other day and she said I'm a foreigner and have no idea what's going on. Things will come as a shock for some of the sheeple.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
11/29/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh they're not afraid? Ok great, then tell Obama and all of Congress to remove all restrictions on firearms. They don't need to worry about its citizens after all.
Merci

User ID: 1499647
United States
11/29/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. Texans seem to be very defensive these days. I'm reminded about some quotes from the past that are proving true today.

President John Adams once said,
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -October 11, 1798.

And George Washington said: "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible"

Thomas Jefferson wrote: "God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift from God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever."

The revisionist historians have tried to "cover up" God himself by not allowing recent generations to know that America was once a nation of religious people. Now, over half the people in America are not well informed and are willing to believe the spoon fed propaganda from the Democrats and Republicans.

Where there is no God there is chaos, and remember freedom of the press means the media will be free to report what it wants you to know.

When destructive and irresponsible freedom has been granted boundless space. Society appears to have little defense against the abyss of human decadence.
Life organized legalistically has thus shown its inability to defend itself against the corrosion of evil.

Socialism of any type and shade leads to a total destruction of the human spirit and to a leveling of mankind into death.

In American democracy at the time of its birth, all individual human rights were granted because man is God's creature. That is, freedom was given to the individual conditionally, in the assumption of his constant religious responsibility.

Turning to socialism is a false and dangerous current and
the danger is already here and the situation is much, much worse. Thus, Obama can try putting duct tape on a sinking ship but only when most Americans turn to God will the storm subside. Only then will America be able to fix the problem.

William Penn wrote, "Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."

And James Madison said in 1778 to the General Assembly of the state of Virginia.
We've staked our future on our ability to follow the Ten Commandments with all of our heart."

God Bless
 Quoting: Merci

I don't believe evolved dependency of religion would obliterate the constitution. Religion was very important to people when the constitution was founded. I'm not saying religion isn't important these days but more and more people are able to survive and be happy without claiming to be a part of religions these days.

I still believe people understand the basic human rights and can apply these to accommodate the lack of dedicated religion in society today. I think it's foolish to claim without religion chaos would ensure. It would only happen if your that weak of a mind to let something like that drive you to chaos.

How truly happy those that live without any type of value system or moral compass is subject of many psychological studies.

Many people do not understand where their rights end and your rights begin in the entitled state they exist within that is manufactured directly from lack of moral fiber.

I think it is foolish not to acknowledge the fact that in all societies that have neglected a value system, be it religious or systemic those societies have always degraded into chaos and destruction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
11/29/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shut up, libtard.
Those 43% are a combination of imported Yankees, retarded minorities, and guilty city libtard whites. They aren't real Texans.
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

I'm from Texas. I'd say a lot of them are also not even American citizens.
Nexus-9

User ID: 1368022
United States
11/29/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’ — Abraham Lincoln
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13199824

Bingo!!!
 Quoting: Desert Fox

HERE HERE!

clappa

You are all drinking the Kool-Aid.

Lincoln was a secret Rothschild. That quote was for you SHEEPLE and is a DAMNED LIE, and "Lincoln" knew that when he said it.
 Quoting: LOL 963968

Uhm, I doubt it because Lincoln went against the Rothchild's banking system. He refused to borrow money from the central banking system to fund the Civil War, so he ordered the US Treasury to circulate the "Greenback" as currency. That's what got him killed after the war.

Next thing I'll hear is Andrew Jackson was a secret Rothchild plant, which I would doubt as well.
"Fiery the Angels rose, & as they rose deep thunder roll'd
Around their shores: indignant burning with the fires of Orc" - William Blake, America a Prophecy
(...also misquoted in Blade Runner by Roy Batty)

"Tempus est optimus iudex" - "Time is the best judge"

"The very word "'secrecy'" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings." - John F. Kennedy, New York City, April 27, 1961
XSlyOneX  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

here is a short vid I recieved yesterday. WAKE UP AMERICA
 Quoting: WAKEUPAMERICA01

Very nice Video I'm including this in my original post!
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8625642
United States
11/29/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you go to a Chili restaurant for the backside intel?
XSlyOneX  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you go to a Chili restaurant for the backside intel?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8625642

IT was Chapps actually :)
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28723561
United States
11/29/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wasnt there a thread on how the shadow govt has a weapon that can prevent guns from firing?

So TPTB wont care if we have guns or not, if they are inoperable.
xxx
User ID: 1391487
United States
11/29/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I honestly didn't want to give to much detail about some of this stuff I've heard people talk about because I don't want to get banned for inciting a rebellion against our government but I can say it's bad enough stuff that it could certainly be interpreted that way.

since when is gathering in the town square to
express and discuss political sentiment an anti
democratic process?

give me freedom or give me death.
XSlyOneX  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I honestly didn't want to give to much detail about some of this stuff I've heard people talk about because I don't want to get banned for inciting a rebellion against our government but I can say it's bad enough stuff that it could certainly be interpreted that way.

since when is gathering in the town square to
express and discuss political sentiment an anti
democratic process?

give me freedom or give me death.
 Quoting: xxx 1391487

It's more me following the site rules here to not express specific detail on revolting on the government.

EDIT: Not that it was like that either but people's bold words can be interpreted the worst of ways.

Last Edited by XSlyOneX on 11/29/2012 04:45 PM
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28733590
United States
11/29/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
They came for us first:

"DENVER — You can have your gun, or you can have your medical marijuana. But the Obama administration now says you can’t have both.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is in the crosshairs for a recent memo prohibiting gun merchants from selling firearms to anyone who uses marijuana, including those with state-issued medical-marijuana cards.

Read more: Medical-pot users fuming over ATF's gun-sale ban - Washington Times [link to www.washingtontimes.com]
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11946116
United States
11/29/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Must be a COMMIE out there..
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

Bottom line is this..This is being discussed over every table in the USA..Both sides..
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

See that's what I was wondering!!! Hence why I made this post!

So does anyone else concur with my theory that they are doing this on purpose? Idk I just can't believe that this is some kind of plan to better the country at all... It just doesn't make sense...

What does make sense though for whatever reason is that they want us to riot... Maybe they want an excuse to shoot us to incite THE FEAR CONTROL factor...

5 stars. I believe it is on purpose. If you stop and think about it, fear is how the masses have been controlled from the beginning isn't it? Fear of the tax man, fear of jail, fear of hunger, fear of reputation damage, ect, ect. Fear is needed more now than ever because of the explosion of population. When it is all said and done, the only sure way Americans will be controlled is by a ruthless dictator. I hate to say that, but it is reality, IMHO. ps, first the nation must collapse financially.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

agreed, desert fox...all about fear...that's why I don't own a propaganda box...oops, I mean TV.

loved living in Texans. love Texans

T for Texas T for t*s*a
something tells me that's like mixing oil with water.

GO TEXAS!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11946116
United States
11/29/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I meant to say 'loved living in TEXAS'

truly miss the place have almost gone back a few x but refuse to get on an airplane 'cause I don't want to get molested again by t stupid A

GO TEXAS! If anyone can fight the tyranny in our country, ya'll can!

GLP